Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? (73233 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / While On A Short Break In US, Naija Lady Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (pics / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Gelengelen: 10:32am On Jan 21, 2016
mavaakiti:
Kill yourself
die just die!
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Iamthoney(m): 10:34am On Jan 21, 2016
We all have a past, it's either our prison, excuse or springboard to the future. One thing is certain, until we break the chain that ties us to it we can never move forward. Dont be an inmate in the prison of past mistakes. Break word to him as it happened and see how he embraces it...B.O.L
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Iamthoney(m): 10:38am On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
he earned it
there must have been a time you bleep a girl that isnt ur girl, does that makes u an urchin?
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by mavaakiti(f): 10:39am On Jan 21, 2016
Gelengelen:
die just die!
lmao!!! U're just frustrated, please don't transfer aggression, I see that u're empty
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 21, 2016
Iamthoney:
there must have been a time you bleep a girl that isnt ur girl, does that makes u an urchin?
I have never done that before..
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Gelengelen: 11:00am On Jan 21, 2016
mavaakiti:
lmao!!! U're just frustrated, please don't transfer aggression, I see that u're empty
empty but better than ur miserable boyfriend.

Take ur senility somewhere else.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Iamthoney(m): 11:21am On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
I have never done that before..
cool
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by DolaPat: 11:21am On Jan 21, 2016
Dont tell him!
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by queenlabby: 11:35am On Jan 21, 2016
I think some secrets are best left as a secret..u knw him beter,do u tink he will forgive u?then aggain to forgive is easy but forgeting is another thing.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by totoakins(m): 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
heryourdayji:
I am in this relationship, and I and my boyfriend have had quite a rocky relationship. We often quarrel and argue and just recently, I found out that he had joined a dating website. This surprised me as I don’t know why he would do that while we were together. I confronted him and he apologized, claiming that he only did it because we were having a lot of problems and thought that we were done at the time. I was extremely hurt and angry so I broke up with him and told him that i never wanted to see him again.

The day after that, I was hanging out with one of my male friends, we got into a serious talk and ended up having sex.

I had sex with my friend, hoping it was going to make me feel better but i ended up feeling a lot worse after. I have never done things like this, but when I decided to sleep with my friend I don’t think that my boyfriend and I would ever get back together.

After a few days, he called me (my ex) we were talking and we got all emotional and we decided to give things another go. I love him so much and really want to be with him but I was sad because it took me having sex with my friend to realize how much I wanted my boyfriend back. Having sex with my friend also made me realize how easily mistakes are made so i am willing to forgive my boyfriend for joining the dating site.

We are back together now but I have not told him that I slept with someone else during our short break up and I really don’t want to tell him because i am afraid he will not forgive me and that I will lose him forever this time. I feel like I am being dishonest, which I so hate the feeling but I definitely hate the thought of having to tell him more. So my question is, if you sleep with someone else during a short break up do you need to tell your partner that u slept with someone else? Or is it none of their business when you have broken up?

Please I need good advice from mature romanceland esp guys

next time remove ur pic b4posting such or open a new account thank me later
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by DasukiSambo: 12:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
leke12:
Girls are such confuse beings! Emotions over intelligence

bless you ...
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
DeeTus:
@Daretodiffer, hehe. You're looking for trouble. My post was not directed to you. Are you also a bitchh like my mother? grin
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
seaga:

If you feel what she did is ok , then she should tell.She did nothing wrong?

She would tell him the day men become rational.

Till then.....no telling
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by DasukiSambo: 12:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
The problem with ayo(OP) is that she loves dicks and love guys too much..
she likes having a fuckmate y'all save ur advice a jare
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by UmecheMoses(m): 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
First don't lie to us that you've not done this before, sex no be pure water wey you go drink for the first time easily. I assure you, you'll cheat on him....if you get the chance........
Una done break up, jejeli waka dey go.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by PAQ(m): 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
This is why I disapprove a lady in a relationship having male buddies. Cos one day that male shoulder to lean on will turn to a dick to ride on.

U did something wrong but not strange, many women would do dsame thing. Live with ur conscience, we all have skeletons in our closet.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by zudozz: 1:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
tell him na....FULL!
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by icankel: 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
Pls sm1 shld hold me b4 i unleash my anger on this girl..lol. So u just broke up with this guy nomata wat reason and d next day u already had d mind to open ur leg to another guy, it shows if smtin shld happn to this guy d nx day u wil u wil start messin around. I think u lack self-control so therefore, i beliv u wil stil worse than this in near future only IF u fail to work on urself
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by mavaakiti(f): 1:48pm On Jan 21, 2016
Gelengelen:

go kill yourself u broke ass nigga! With the ugly broke ass hoe u call your girlfriend. #scar face!
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by 2sex(m): 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
mavaakiti:
go kill yourself u broke ass nigga! With the ugly broke ass hoe u call your girlfriend. #scar face!
don't you think it's best to press the ignore button? calm down ma'am.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by 2sex(m): 1:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
Gelengelen:

bros, e don do na. no more fight please.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by mavaakiti(f): 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
2sex:
don't you think it's best to press the ignore button? calm down ma'am.
I'll calm down..but some pips need to grow up.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Gelengelen: 2:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
mavaakiti:
hahahaha

biiitch please.......pained ass morafvcker. Just die
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Gelengelen: 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
2sex:
bros, e don do na. no more fight please.

2sex guy how far?

Dis is mencade5.

How ur madam na?

No mind dis gal jare......she just dey look for trouble since.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Kellyakon(f): 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
God!!! actually i had a similar scenario but i told him, he was the one that asked and after much probation, i couldn't take it so i confessed, i felt like disappearing afterwards, he asked what led to it, i told him (it was with my ex) and i apologized my life out, he acted cool thereafter but i felt he has not gone over it.

Till this very moment i feel very bad and. i am still apologising but from his response i think we are good, just that i fear he may start doubting my trust.

Ken in case you see this truly I_Am_Sorry.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by 2sex(m): 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
Gelengelen:

2sex guy how far?

Dis is mencade5.

How ur madam na?

No mind dis gal jare......she just dey look for trouble since.
hahahhaha... my guy, longest time bro. calm down bro. we need to take it easy on ladies. You should just let everything slide. I no get madam ooo. just looking like lucozade.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by 2sex(m): 2:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
mavaakiti:
I'll calm down..but some pips need to grow up.
I understand but how long will you continue exchanging words and what will you gain aside wasted energy?
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by 2sex(m): 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
Kellyakon:
God!!! actually i had a similar scenario but i told him, he was the one that asked and after much probation, i couldn't take it so i confessed, i felt like dying, he asked what led to it i told him and apologized my life out, he acted cool thereafter but i feel he has not gone over it.

Till this very moment i am still apologising and from his response i think we are good, just that i fear he may start doubting my trust.

Kene in case you see this I_Am_Sorry.
Truth is, the trust is gone. That thing is like vapour. once gone, it can't be recaptured, no matter how much you try.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Waladade4luv(m): 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
If I may ask wetin u sef find go dating website and discover ur boyfriend is there
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by bluice2(m): 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
I found out that he had joined a dating website

Too bad. . .cos you will soon find out dude has equally joined NL without your knowledge. In fact I suspect one them comments earlier on is from him. .. . .

He has just known!!! grin
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Smartguy001(m): 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
msjanet:
guys ranting as if they don't do worse undecided

Nooooooooo her own too quick na, na him b say na d break up she jst dey wait for sinx nah...so she go fit f**k shocked anoda guy, girls of nowadays, hope say person go get mind to marry one day sha
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by 2sex(m): 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
totoakins:

next time remove ur pic b4posting such or open a new account thank me later
it's man behind that handle or a fake story. Go through the profile and you will know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

This Is The World's Oldest Valentine Day Card, Printed In 1797 (Photos) / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? / A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.