Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? (73197 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / While On A Short Break In US, Naija Lady Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (pics / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by OneManLegion(m): 10:28am On Jan 22, 2016
Hearing stories of infidelity pisses me off. I don't know how to forgive girls that cheat for whatever reason. Just Bleep out of his life already, he deserves better than a fickle, disloyal hoe and you know it.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Kellyakon(f): 11:07am On Jan 22, 2016
jeff1607:

most guys know,but I can't say any of it here, but if you have any sincere male friend, he will tell you.

if they like let them use alum, silicon, lime, gel etc once you enter jerusalem, you will definitely remember how u left the place#nuffsaid
Ok
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by presentley: 11:10am On Jan 22, 2016
Aminat508:
tongue tongue how u dey? Saw your Diary. Thanks am grateful grin
@aminat508, please I need your attention here www.nairaland.com/1572585/how-get-rid-bumps-early
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Taleeysun(f): 11:39am On Jan 22, 2016
haibe:
hello
hi

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Aminat508(f): 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
presentley:
@aminat508, please I need your attention here www.nairaland.com/1572585/how-get-rid-bumps-early
pls dear will reply u, after jumat. Brb
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by presentley: 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
Aminat508:
Alright ma'm, thanks. May Allah accept your du'a, Jumah mubarak.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by haibe(m): 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
Taleeysun:
hi
Lol.. U know why I said hello ryt?
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by DrTizzle: 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
Don't be deceived my dear, if no one will tell you the truth, I will. First of all, you think were playing smart when you broke up with him from a self-imposed justifiable sense of approach as a result of what he did. right? smh.....Except you had him fooled and I must really applaud you for that. See, I think you staged everything that happened between you and your boyfriend. Right from before you guys had a little misunderstanding until when you slept with your Friend (Infatuated Experimental Crush). Lemme paint a mental picture for you, You sat down one faithful day and probably looked at him from head to toe and tried comparing him with a guy you were already getting emotionally obsessed with. How this misguided spree of emotions came about you and your mystery friend is unknown to me, but known to you. After a while, you gave it a long and fistful thought on what to do about your mixed emotions which left you in a state or extreme perplexity. You probably loved him enough not to do anything behind his back, except you were already doing something behind his back no matter how unharmful it might have seem to you, but still cunning. The fact that you and your friend slept immediately you guys splitted, proves my ''you were already doing something emotionally progressive but harmful ish behind his back, it was just a matter of time). I mean how else, could it have been so easy for you to just sleep with him, if not that something had been growing from somewhere. Don't even dare to say there wasn't any strings attached when you had your pleasurable indulgence with your lover, coz you'd be fooling everyone else except moi. I guess it only takes few minutes of indulging a mistake to realize what you truly want or here in your case, a carefully planned mistake abi. grin.A mistake that required series of premeditated aforethought for best outcomes. grin..hehe lol.. Moving on, this was where you sold your self out, when you said ''I was extremely hurt and angry so I broke up with him and told him that i never wanted to see him again.'' What you meant to say was, I was extremely happy and joyful, that I finally had leverage on him to go about my emotional errand. Ooops, only for you to arrive at the arms of your Supposed ''Lover" or should I say your Exs' successor and find out, there was nothing so special about him after all, alteast not the way you imagined he'd rock your world better than your ex, sweep you up your feet better than your ex, or possibly kiss you in the rain, because your ex never used to do so and all manner of delusional thoughts that you had about your lover was indeed delusional afterall. grin So in a nut shell, you finally satisfied your emotional quest using a justifiable means of approach, only now you feel like total shit and you are here playing, HOLY SANTA MARIA, asking for advice that you probably don't need that much, because as far as you are concerned, you can get any guy you want. That's how you see yourself, so stop pretending like you are sorry or whatsoever. You probably dint expect someone to look deep within your soul and fish out all this. I have a lot more hypothetical possibilities derived from all you said, to prove how cunningly smart you think you are. Touche. Finally, this is what is going to happen, when you confess to him, He'll see right through you and walk away with shame and regret of ever having anything to do with you. Truth be told tho, everyone here might not know, but you and I both know, you aren't going to confess shit to him.Because to you, yourself esteem outweighs whatever emotions you claim to be having for him. So quit messing around and stop wasting everyone's time. I know your type, most importantly, I am just waiting for you to say the wrong thing to my comment, and wait to see my next reply....You'll probably run nuts and wish you had never started this thread, well too late!...And one final thing, next time you need an advise for some silly mistake you made, all you have to do is come clean. And stop sugar quoting shit. Like seriously you expect me to buy the fact that you broke up with you boyfriend and in-fact never want to lay eyes on him again, is simply because he joined an online dating website...hmm hmm, doesn't add up. Common you can do better that. I'd presume a girl of your caliber bold enough to pull this stunt ought to be smarter than this. I am disappointed a bit. Don't miss read me yea, I ain't judging you, just mad about the fact that you lied and made me go through all the stress of typing this crap....pye pye...

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by ichommy(m): 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
Aminat508:

How Jummat? wink
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Aminat508(f): 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
ichommy:

How Jummat? wink
fine how u dey?
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
dont tell him anything
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by ichommy(m): 5:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
Aminat508:
fine how u dey?
am okay jare, thinking since.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Aminat508(f): 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
ichommy:

am okay jare, thinking since.
I sent you a mail angry
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by ichommy(m): 6:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
Aminat508:
I sent you a mail angry
I don reply since Yesterday wink check ya mail.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Funjosh(m): 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
Aminat508:
I sent you a mail angry

I didnt see your mail dear sad
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Funjosh(m): 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
Aminat508:
I sent you a mail angry

I didnt see your mail dear sad
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Taleeysun(f): 7:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
haibe:
Lol.. U know why I said hello ryt?
lol probably
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by haibe(m): 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
Taleeysun:
lol probably
Hmmn.. Saw your message.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Sharp212(m): 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
Estharfabian:
I Think You should tell him.
That way You'd clear Your conscience and come clean.

Nothing beats telling the Truth.If he really love You?
he'd forgive You.it'll might Hurt a bit? Buh he'd still Forgive yah Anyways..

Besides, It's not Like You cheated? Y'all broke Up Then..

Buh Really....Girl, Having Pity sex after a breakup Isn't always the best thing....Be wise next time! it makes You No less than a Cheap slutty hoe....No offense!undecided

Buh that's what she is, a cheap slutty hoe. Instead of thinking on how to get back to someone she claims to love, she went ahead to have sex with a friend in a space of just a day, a good woman cleanse up the mess in her home and this is how u know one, meaning she is not one unless she makes amend in time to come.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Taleeysun(f): 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
haibe:

Hmmn.. Saw your message.
yes i sent you a message
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Taleeysun(f): 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
haibe:
Hmmn.. Saw your message.
yes i sent you a message
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by haibe(m): 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
Taleeysun:
yes i sent you a message
didn't get what its abt.. Did u get the message I sent back?
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Taleeysun(f): 8:02am On Jan 23, 2016
haibe:
didn't get what its abt.. Did u get the message I sent back?
thats because i didnt write about anything.
Yes i got it
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by haibe(m): 8:04am On Jan 23, 2016
Taleeysun:
thats because i didnt write about anything.
Yes i got it
okay
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Taleeysun(f): 8:09am On Jan 23, 2016
haibe:
okay
yes
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by jeff1607(m): 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
Kellyakon:
Ok

just replied
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by WackyJ1(m): 8:02am On Sep 25, 2016
liljboy:
just what I am doing to someone..... the OP's scenario just happened to me not long ago, and the most annoying part is when you were 100%,loyal to that girl, babe wey be V before, I beg she no open, I act good boy pack well, we had a Lil misunderstanding, she open for another nigga with the lie that he forced her, trust me na I said no shit, I will just do you NUMBER TWO, cos once a cheat is always tempted again like what your NUMBER ONE said....... I learnt the hard way, never give these rachet hoes ya all

Come give me update. What finally happened between you two bro.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 25, 2016
I am sure he cancelled like 15 chicks during the time apart.So dont beat yourself about it.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Lazio92(m): 10:07am On Sep 25, 2016
heryourdayji:
I am in this relationship, and I and my boyfriend have had quite a rocky relationship. We often quarrel and argue and just recently, I found out that he had joined a dating website. This surprised me as I don’t know why he would do that while we were together. I confronted him and he apologized, claiming that he only did it because we were having a lot of problems and thought that we were done at the time. I was extremely hurt and angry so I broke up with him and told him that i never wanted to see him again.

The day after that, I was hanging out with one of my male friends, we got into a serious talk and ended up having sex.

I had sex with my friend, hoping it was going to make me feel better but i ended up feeling a lot worse after. I have never done things like this, but when I decided to sleep with my friend I don’t think that my boyfriend and I would ever get back together.

After a few days, he called me (my ex) we were talking and we got all emotional and we decided to give things another go. I love him so much and really want to be with him but I was sad because it took me having sex with my friend to realize how much I wanted my boyfriend back. Having sex with my friend also made me realize how easily mistakes are made so i am willing to forgive my boyfriend for joining the dating site.

We are back together now but I have not told him that I slept with someone else during our short break up and I really don’t want to tell him because i am afraid he will not forgive me and that I will lose him forever this time. I feel like I am being dishonest, which I so hate the feeling but I definitely hate the thought of having to tell him more. So my question is, if you sleep with someone else during a short break up do you need to tell your partner that u slept with someone else? Or is it none of their business when you have broken up?

Please I need good advice from mature romanceland esp guys

No wonder, you love cool and handsome guys...
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by liljboy(m): 11:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
WackyJ1:

Come give me update. What finally happened between you two bro.
smiles.... nailed it
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Kobicove(m): 1:28am On Sep 29, 2016
There are some secrets you should take with you to your grave smiley
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by WackyJ1(m): 6:52am On Sep 29, 2016
liljboy:
smiles.... nailed it

Too brief jor..

Are you still with her or you broke it off after nailing her?
For how long did you nail her?
Was she banging other guys too while you were hitting it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? / A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need / This Is The World's Oldest Valentine Day Card, Printed In 1797 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.