Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,246 members, 7,829,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? (73234 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / While On A Short Break In US, Naija Lady Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (pics / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by bluice2(m): 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
Anyways just give that your male friend the "side nigger contract" to sign.

EOD.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Aminat508(f): 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2016
ichommy:

Chicken and fry (chips) that's the meaning. Yinmu cheesy
Emma, u don corrupt grin angry
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by ichommy(m): 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
Aminat508:
Emma, u don corrupt grin angry
Ha ha. grin Huh @ Emma?
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by TaiKuun(m): 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
Estharfabian:
I Think You should tell him.
That way You'd clear Your conscience and come clean.

Nothing beats telling the Truth.If he really love You?
he'd forgive You.it'll might Hurt a bit? Buh he'd still Forgive yah Anyways..

Besides, It's not Like You cheated? Y'all broke Up Then..

Buh Really....Girl, Having Pity sex after a breakup Isn't always the best thing....Be wise next time! it makes You No less than a Cheap slutty hoe....No offense!undecided

don't confuse the op more. The bitter truth is if he really loves you , he'll break up with you immediately after telling him. If he doesn't truly love you, he'll just pretend to forgive you and use you for some sex tools. Also, If you tell him you fùcked your friend, I wonder what audacity you'll have to reject him when he tells you he wants sex.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Aminat508(f): 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
ichommy:

Ha ha. grin Huh @ Emma?
ok tunde u don corrupt tongue grin
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Gelengelen: 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
2sex:
hahahhaha... my guy, longest time bro. calm down bro. we need to take it easy on ladies. You should just let everything slide. I no get madam ooo. just looking like lucozade.

really? Hahahaha

d lord will provide for u a good woman.

Me i don get sha.....one sweet potato. And na she i wan marry o.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by daramocat: 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
Telling him won't make any sense, except u tell us u both met urselfs Virgins. If not please throw ur past mistake into d sea. Believe me, he has his own secrets. Something's are beeter kept unknown.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
austertee01:

But guy, on a lighter mood U are a badt guy... Chai!

Brotherly,I be dey think sey u go talk sey I be bad guys....unto sey I be changed man,I dey the 20% zone.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by ichommy(m): 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
Aminat508:
ok tunde u don corrupt tongue grin
U Kukuma finish me abi? grin grin
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Aminat508(f): 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
ichommy:

U Kukuma finish me abi? grin grin
tongue tongue how u dey? Saw your Diary. Thanks am grateful grin
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by ichommy(m): 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
Aminat508:
tongue tongue how u dey? Saw your Diary. Thanks am grateful grin

anytime Ma. Am okay, Indoor always. tongue
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by hollagokay(m): 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
Smellymouth:
The answer is simple - would you want him to tell you if it was him - and how would you feel about it? If it was me, I 'd be very nice to my lover for a couple of weeks while preparing to leave because I dont think it is a trifling matter and I can't forget such issues.I dont know if I will be able to forgive her in the future..
Take my advice, don't do it again but keep your mouth shut,
SHE HAS STARTED ALREADY, THERE IS NO WAY SHE WON'T DO IT AGAIN. BESIDES IF THE MALE FRIEND KNOWS HOW TO PLAY HIS CARDS WELL, HE WOULD STILL GET BETWEEN THE NARROW LEGS... ONCE DEBE FOREVER DEBE angry
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Smellymouth: 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
hollagokay:
SHE HAS STARTED ALREADY, THERE IS NO WAY SHE WON'T DO IT AGAIN. BESIDES IF THE MALE FRIEND KNOWS HOW TO PLAY HIS CARDS WELL, HE WOULD STILL GET BETWEEN THE NARROW LEGS... ONCE DEBE FOREVER DEBE angry
grin grin badoo sneh

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by tammie24: 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
Diddyydiva:
women are the most confused being I have ever met.

The way they gets emotional and makes worst decisions freaks me out sad sad sad

Op you fvcked up undecided

Let's be truthful you lack self control and you are kind of dumb too.

And I think the dating site was an excuse to break up with your boyfriend just to have your way with your friend you are crushing on. undecided

You think your friend will be all you wanted but compared to your boyfriend he is way below , that was while you felt bad.

You are the reason some nonentities here call us names undecided undecided

Tell your boyfriend what you did? how bitchy you acted. Its his decision to either forgive you or not.

And hey !! take down your picture for now undecided
Abeg shut up
like you haven't done worse in your life
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by 2sex(m): 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
Gelengelen:

really? Hahahaha

d lord will provide for u a good woman.

Me i don get sha.....one sweet potato. And na she i wan marry o.
lol... good for you. na u dey insult mavaakiti anyhow? if another attack you " sweet potato" like that nko? no dey do like that again bro.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Gelengelen: 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
2sex:
lol... good for you. na u dey insult mavaakiti anyhow? if another attack you " sweet potato" like that nko? no dey do like that again bro.

bro....dat mavaakiti use style dey toast me and i no want her na im make she dey vex for me.

My sweet potato no go fit talk anyhow to guys ooo. I trust her
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by 2sex(m): 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
Gelengelen:

bro....dat mavaakiti use style dey toast me and i no want her na im make she dey vex for me.

My sweet potato no go fit talk anyhow to guys ooo. I trust her
lmaooo... abeg leave the lady alone. you no see say I don cool? u no ask why? the thing land me for wahala wey make me miss angel and that's why I am alone now. Not a ladies are bad bro. mavaakiti, might just be different and unique in a way you can't imagine.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Gelengelen: 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
2sex:
lmaooo... abeg leave the lady alone. you no see say I don cool? u no ask why? the thing land me for wahala wey make me miss angel and that's why I am alone now. Not a ladies are bad bro. mavaakiti, might just be different and unique in a way you can't imagine.
eeeya.....i see am say u don cool?

So na becos u lose fine woman na im u come gentle abi?

Okay ooo

mesef gentle na

makaaviti abi wetin be her name fit be correct girl but na she first attack me first dat is why i give uppercut.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by 2sex(m): 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
Gelengelen:
eeeya.....i see am say u don cool?

So na becos u lose fine woman na im u come gentle abi?

Okay ooo

mesef gentle na

makaaviti abi wetin be her name fit be correct girl but na she first attack me first dat is why i give uppercut.
makaaviti, you don hear? oya no vex again abeg. take am easy.

No b say I lost fine woman just that there was a mentality I had back then and it affected me. We live to learn.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Gelengelen: 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
2sex:
makaaviti, you don hear? oya no vex again abeg. take am easy.

No b say I lost fine woman just that there was a mentality I had back then and it affected me. We live to learn.

na true u talk sha........we live to learn. So u never see woman wey u like?
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by 2sex(m): 6:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
Gelengelen:

na true u talk sha........we live to learn. So u never see woman wey u like?
grin grin grin grin searching cry cry cry cry
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Gelengelen: 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
2sex:
grin grin grin grin searching cry cry cry cry

make i give u my sister na.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by 2sex(m): 7:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
Gelengelen:

make i give u my sister na.
grin grin grin grin this guy too funny. Thanks bro. But I dey fear ooo
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Horlufemi(m): 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
Girls!!! lil wonders some schools of thought believe females have "fish-brain". it's such a shame how girls fall shamelessly like that. Allowing some time would give room for the relationship to be strong enough to withstand such confession.Anyway, allow ample time to elapse and then come clean to him. He would get mad, could even break up, but if he truly loves u, he would forgive eventually & appreciate that u chose to confess rather than keep it a lifetime secret. Believe u me, if you choose to keep mum, the truth would come out someday!
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by jeff1607(m): 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
it's easy for ladies to forgive when the bf cheats n it's over,but when a lady goes outside and he finds out,it will be difficult for him to get rid of the thought of lady having s*x with another guy.he might have slept with someone else too and that maybe your saving grace,call a truce and put the past behind

but wait oo, how come your bf slept with you and didn't even notice any changes?the guy no try or unless he's pretending not to know.#nuffsaid
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by haibe(m): 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
Taleeysun:
you dont know what you want
hello
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Kellyakon(f): 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
jeff1607:
it's easy for ladies to forgive when the bf cheats n it's over,but when a lady goes outside and he finds out,it will be difficult for him to get rid of the thought of lady having s*x with another guy.he might have slept with someone else too and that maybe your saving grace,call a truce and put the past behind

but wait oo, how come your bf slept with you and didn't even notice any changes?the guy no try or unless he's pretending not to know.#nuffsaid
Talking about changes, how do guys know that somebody digged it, what are the notable changes, Jeff please i need to know.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by liljboy(m): 8:54am On Jan 22, 2016
AccaPack:
The best thing for u is to end your relationship with your bf.
Reasons:
If u choose not to tell him, he will find out someday if he "truly" loves you. You can't lie to a faithful partner and get away with it. That's nature.
If you choose to tell him now, two things will happen;
1. He will never accept you back if he truly loves u because u betrayed his trust. All he would think is that, u guys had little misunderstanding, and u had sex with another guy, that means u will do more when married.
2.He might pretend not to feel hurt and turn u to sex partner, then discard u when he gets tired of u using the reason above as an excuse.
gh
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by liljboy(m): 8:56am On Jan 22, 2016
jeff1607:

your head they there, you should know how you left your room the last time u entered..... unless you just pretending, girls and their "forming wiseness"
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by AccaPack(m): 9:16am On Jan 22, 2016
liljboy:
just what I am doing to someone..... the OP's scenario just happened to me not long ago, and the most annoying part is when you were 100%,loyal to that girl, babe wey be V before, I beg she no open, I act good boy pack well, we had a Lil misunderstanding, she open for another nigga with the lie that he forced her, trust me na I said no shit, I will just do you NUMBER TWO, cos once a cheat is always tempted again like what your NUMBER ONE said....... I learnt the hard way, never give these rachet hoes ya all
That's the best way to treat HOES grin

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by jeff1607(m): 9:37am On Jan 22, 2016
Kellyakon:
Talking about changes, how do guys know that somebody digged it, what are the notable changes, Jeff please i need to know.

most guys know,but I can't say any of it here, but if you have any sincere male friend, he will tell you.

if they like let them use alum, silicon, lime, gel etc once you enter jerusalem, you will definitely remember how u left the place#nuffsaid
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by naijasaint: 10:15am On Jan 22, 2016
You have given another reason men like us don't take ya specie serious: irrationality, emty emotion and rash judgement.
So simply bc he joined. A dating site means. He is cheating on u. If. So every lady will break up with their guy bc every guy is a member of atleast two dating site. Its. Just to make friends. And chat except in few cases dat it goes beyond dat.
And y d rush to open ya leg for another guy if ya not a sex. Addict.
You better tell him you had a short affair during ya breakup but. Remove. D sex part in dat case he won't be completely shocked even if he finds out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

This Is The World's Oldest Valentine Day Card, Printed In 1797 (Photos) / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? / A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.