Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (789) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1361345 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 01, 2020
ugo4u:

The US special forces (SEAL team 6) didn't act alone. The operation was in collaboration with our military, the US states department acknowledged this.
Naso, do you expect Navy seal to just invade Army territory like that? The collaboration is the official notification and some logistics support. Left to US navy seal, they can carry out that operation without any collaboration from NA. and left for NA cheesy they will either pay ransom or beg the terrorists to swap with some of there captured leader or leave the citizen there to die.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 01, 2020
AirmanB:

Lol. Dey had no help Boss, dey killed 6 of d kidnappers n 1 escaped (d were 7 according to report).

Meanwhile, d man was kidnapped in Niger republic, b4 he was smuggled into Nigeria (despite d fact dah our borders are closed). If na Nigerian Dem kidnap for Ghana (1 Nigerian), Dem for send troops to go rescue I'm?

For where? Will you even hear about it? The one that was known world wide sef, they spent months trying to debunk it until they can no longer do again (Chibok), at the end did they carry out any rescue operation? No! Many of the girls got married off to terrorists, gave birth to children, some died, they swap some with Boko Haram leaders and support it with ransom for the terrorist ( to do miscellaneous lol). It was even years later they did the swapping, when terrorists don bastardized the children finish.

But just tell them ipob are protesting somewhere or any citizen without gun. You will see life rounds penetrating skulls and alot of Jack Bauer's moves.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 8:28am On Nov 01, 2020
Kaeboy:
Naso, do you expect Navy seal to just invade Army territory like that? The collaboration is the official notification and some logistics support. Left to US navy seal, they can carry out that operation without any collaboration from NA. and left for NA cheesy they will either pay ransom or beg the terrorists to swap with some of there captured leader or leave the citizen there to die.
ok sir

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sbashir10(m): 8:42am On Nov 01, 2020
In another news, Remo omokiri is challenging General buratai to one on one combat!!!

I won't mind paying money to watch such a fight ah swear. It'll calm my nerves, as we're anticipating the list.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by softguy1: 9:35am On Nov 01, 2020
sbashir10:
In another news, Remo omokiri is challenging General buratai to one on one combat!!!

I won't mind paying money to watch such a fight ah swear. It'll calm my nerves, as we're anticipating the list.

Lol!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Elsueno: 9:54am On Nov 01, 2020
All criminals and terrorists are cowards. D security forces need to be extremely aggressive in dealing with them. lackadaisical attitude in dealing with kidnappers, criminals and terrorists is why they don't respect and fear security forces as they supposed to..

If they kidnap somebody, a rescue effort should be made immediately, Kill as many as possible.

If terrorists try to overrun an outpost, retreat from it let them occupy, then burn them inside with air support. while thier remnants trying to escape, should be intercepted and exterminated.

Do these a few times, and these guys will mellow down. but If we just keep paying Ransome. Omoh, kidnapping and terrorism it will elongate D fight with more casualties.

Ever wonder why terrorists hate & fear Chadian soldiers, CJTF and Hunters. Because they kill them mercilessly any chance they get

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Arisukuni: 11:09am On Nov 01, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 11:39am On Nov 01, 2020
You guys aren’t understanding that we, now are the change we want in the system... knowing all we know now, climbing the latter of success to generalship, We are the change we want!!!!!
Many of us here, if things were going on fine in the nation, we’d be trying to do other jobs..WHY DO TOH WANT TO JOIN THE MILITARY?
35 years from now many of us would be major generals..you would be in the position to make decisions as you climb up on the ladder.. you can’t be talking “trash” about the system now and expect to get in in a month..and I’m completely referring to the US navy seal rescue thing..

Our guys can carry out coordinated strikes like that too.. the problem is are they ordered to? Our navy SBS is good.. Airforce Regiment, the panthers, Our Armed forced special forces, our army Special forces..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NewDelhi(m): 11:39am On Nov 01, 2020
sbashir10:

Lol these naija soldiers aren't strong. Na just weapon dey give them ginger. That's why just one soldier can order 20 grown men to sit on the floor and they'll obey why? Weapon. Or if you see armed robber you no go piss for body? Why? Weapon. But one on one combat , you go manhandle them.

If you see where these touts for Lagos dey handle soldiers ehn you go really pity the soldier.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 11:42am On Nov 01, 2020
NewDelhi:

Lol these naija soldiers aren't strong. Na just weapon dey give them ginger. That's why just one soldier can order 20 grown men to sit on the floor and they'll obey why? Weapon. Or if you see armed robber you no go piss for body? Why? Weapon. But one on one combat , you go manhandle them.

If you see where these touts for Lagos dey handle soldiers ehn you go really pity the soldier.
Lol you know absolutely nothing man..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by hismail1(m): 11:46am On Nov 01, 2020
Heard that bandits kidnapped a serving Army conel, the family raised 10 million ransom but he was eventually killed, uncomfirmed though.
Kaeboy:

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
Elsueno:
All criminals and terrorists are cowards. D security forces need to be extremely aggressive in dealing with them. lackadaisical attitude in dealing with kidnappers, criminals and terrorists is why they don't respect and fear security forces as they supposed to..

If they kidnap somebody, a rescue effort should be made immediately, Kill as many as possible.

If terrorists try to overrun an outpost, retreat from it let them occupy, then burn them inside with air support. while thier remnants trying to escape, should be intercepted and exterminated.

Do these a few times, and these guys will mellow down. but If we just keep paying Ransome. Omoh, kidnapping and terrorism it will elongate D fight with more casualties.

Ever wonder why terrorists hate & fear Chadian soldiers, CJTF and Hunters. Because they kill them mercilessly any chance they get

Oil dey your head!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
ugo4u:

The US special forces (SEAL team 6) didn't act alone. The operation was in collaboration with our military, the US states department acknowledged this.
Boss, dey acted alone! Read d reports again..

U can even go and read Donald Trump's tweets

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
sikowitz17:
You guys aren’t understanding that we, now are the change we want in the system... knowing all we know now, climbing the latter of success to generalship, We are the change we want!!!!!
Many of us here, if things were going on fine in the nation, we’d be trying to do other jobs..WHY DO TOH WANT TO JOIN THE MILITARY?
35 years from now many of us would be major generals..you would be in the position to make decisions as you climb up on the ladder.. you can’t be talking “trash” about the system now and expect to get in in a month..and I’m completely referring to the US navy seal rescue thing..

Our guys can carry out coordinated strikes like that too.. the problem is are they ordered to? Our navy SBS is good.. Airforce Regiment, the panthers, Our Armed forced special forces, our army Special forces..

You are 100% correct, Sir. Especially for the SSC and DSSC dah have stayed longer in d civilian world, we know alot about it and we know how it feels to be a civilian.
But dey truth is; how many SSCs and DSSCs will be allowed to reach Generalship n change things? Those dat might eventually reached will mostly contain those that have godfathers and will be willing to do their dirty biddings!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
AirmanB:

You are 100% correct, Sir. Especially for the SSC and DSSC dah have stayed longer in d civilian world, we know alot about it and we know how it feels to be a civilian.
But dey truth is; how many SSCs and DSSCs will be allowed to reach Generalship n change things? Those dat might eventually reached will mostly contain those that have godfathers and will be willing to do their dirty biddings!
how many of these said godfathers that we have now will be alive in 35 years? See bro I completely understand what you are saying but the people that have power now won’t be alive forever.. It is our duty to make things work when we get there.. Most especially SSC candidates.. many will get in and start hustling to go to finance and other non combat corps when we allow Regulars dominate Combat corps and then we start asking why only regulars hold all combat positions.. o wrong nah.. I know a couple of these fresh officers that fought themselves away from infantry..but it’s all good.. we will overcome

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NewDelhi(m): 12:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
sikowitz17:
Lol you know absolutely nothing man..
Lmao.. even me don handle a seargent before. No be mouth, he wasn't even as strong as I anticipated.

Abi na when I dey Abuja I last 3 years wey one bouncer handle 3 captains inside club lol. I was live at the scene and from their conversation they were even RC captains for that matter. Can't remember what happened but an argument ensued between a customer and the 3 captains. The customer went to call one bouncer. That one came and the captains started bragging say them go turn the bar upside down, they go do this and that lol. The bouncer got infuriated and beat 3 of them the pulp no jokes.. it was a very funny scene. As expected they returned back to barracks to carry full battalion come back the bar but fortunately a very senior officer was already there too and he was the one that settle the matter. It's a very popular bar/club i no go mention the name here.

I went to Reno's tweet and was seeing how people dey hype army, saying shits like buratai na field officer, he go beat Reno, ordinary terma3 cadet go beat reno etc.. Remember say the same Reno sef na black belt holder for martial arts.. He go too beat buratai to pulp.. na only uniform power and rifle dey ginger Nigerian soldiers whether u be RC, SSC or RRI. One on one combat, boys dey beat them like fowl for street.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kyngfarabale1(m): 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
after first training which other training army dey do again....... nothing .....i fit beat army one on one

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kalapizim(m): 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
Kyngfarabale1:
after first training which other training army dey do again....... nothing .....i fit beat army one on one
It's Sunday, say something better than you just did now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kalapizim(m): 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
AirmanB:

Are you joining the Army to serve or to be a General ?

Which is the end goal?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
Kalapizim:
Are you joining the Army to serve or to be a General ?

Which is the end goal?
my guy it’s part of it..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
Kyngfarabale1:
lol you can’t go one on one with a terma 5 cadet bro.. SS3 NMS cadet am sef!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kyngfarabale1(m): 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
sikowitz17:
lol you can’t go one in one with a terma 5 cadet bro.. SS3 NMS cadet am sef!
because he's still training..... after 3 years of leaving the academy he won't b able to stand anyone... on one on one matters...e no sure for am.... lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kyngfarabale1(m): 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
sikowitz17:
lol you can’t go one on one with a terma 5 cadet bro.. SS3 NMS cadet am sef!
I dey laugh u..... lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
I'm irritated by things I'm reading here.... y'all condemning what you are begging to get into, I dey shame for una, y'all should just stop trying to get in. Make people give themselves brain na..... Silkowits just allow dem dey rant and inside dey pray to get in. Na dem b starch khaki and shoprite people Ugo dey always talk

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kyngfarabale1(m): 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
Kalapizim:
It's Sunday, say something better than you just did now.
happy Sunday but na fact I talk.... we just dey fear dem ne.....dey no reach

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by esmarcq(m): 1:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
NewDelhi:

Lmao.. even me don handle a seargent before. No be mouth, he wasn't even as strong as I anticipated.

Abi na when I dey Abuja I last 3 years wey one bouncer handle 3 captains inside club lol. I was live at the scene and from their conversation they were even RC captains for that matter. Can't remember what happened but an argument ensued between a customer and the 3 captains. The customer went to call one bouncer. That one came and the captains started bragging say them go turn the bar upside down, they go do this and that lol. The bouncer got infuriated and beat 3 of them the pulp no jokes.. it was a very funny scene. As expected they returned back to barracks to carry full battalion come back the bar but fortunately a very senior officer was already there too and he was the one that settle the matter. It's a very popular bar/club i no go mention the name here.

I went to Reno's tweet and was seeing how people dey hype army, saying shits like buratai na field officer, he go beat Reno, ordinary terma3 cadet go beat reno etc.. Remember say the same Reno sef na black belt holder for martial arts.. He go too beat buratai to pulp.. na only uniform power and rifle dey ginger Nigerian soldiers whether u be RC, SSC or RRI. One on one combat, boys dey beat them like fowl for street.
I won't want to comment on the others , but on the Buratai issue, him go chop Reno father, and you've been meeting the wrong sets of officers

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by esmarcq(m): 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
Kyngfarabale1:
You definitely know nothing about the army, nothing at all, if you know the kind of training courses they undergo, you no go dey here dey yarn nonsense, it's unfortunate you've been meeting officers that always buy their way around

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Judah95(m): 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
esmarcq:
You definitely know nothing about the army, nothing at all, if you know the kind of training courses they undergo, you no go dey here dey yarn nonsense, it's unfortunate you've been meeting officers that always buy their way around

You train hard and get head-shot from an untrained infidel. Who loose?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
Except if you guys keep quiet and never talk again here, I’m just waiting for exam and screening list to be out..
I expect that many of you here won’t proceed further with your applications..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by esmarcq(m): 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
Judah95:

You train hard and get head-shot from an untrained infidel. Who loose?
were we talking about physical combat or range here?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
Kyngfarabale1:

U are wrong... Totally ignorant abt the army.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damibjs: 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
Someone said a bouncer beat 3 captain in a club in abuja.... Datz wat we cal " WHITE LIE".
Its beta for everytin abt beating or fighting one on one to slide..lets channel our energy to prayers for shortlisting for exam and other tin else..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.