Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently (32252 Views)

12 Ways To Make Up With Your Girlfriend And Show Her You Truly Care / She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently / Advice Urgently Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by jemype(m): 8:16am On Jan 21, 2016
twibs:
This idiot will father another mans child
hahahahahahaha
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by giftedben: 8:17am On Jan 21, 2016
it's probably ladies problem. but believe me you can't change people and she admitted. in a relationship all you need is the truth, trust and love. Get ur sister and Girlfriend to settle their differences.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by skywalker240(m): 8:18am On Jan 21, 2016
@ op if u read all d comments of pipo sayin 4get and go ahead to marry her are girls..
All dem babes b commentin rubbish cos dts wt most of them do(bleep some innocent poor dude and leave when hes totaly broke)...what makes u think she wont do same if (God forbids) it wer u?..guy wise women knows women better and ur sister is just concerned about u.even dem babes commentin abt 4get and continue would do same for their brothers if they know the gals lifestyle...(old habbits die hard).
Guy talks to guy...amd guy understands..my guy i know ur sister shouldnt interfere in ur relationship but since she knows her even befor u do,..u hav to think twice so u wont do somti u later regret 4 d rest of ur life.

#PEACE

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by jemype(m): 8:19am On Jan 21, 2016
genuineone:
Between your sister and your girlfriend, who loves you more? Having answered the question, subscribe to the view of the one who loves you most.
this iiis the most reasonable comment I have herd today. Hard to conclude but the truth is a very very very bitter pill to swallow.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by bigiyaro(m): 8:21am On Jan 21, 2016
Mr OP, everyone has a past which is used to read dia character. I know u will not understand why you should break up now.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by April4th(m): 8:23am On Jan 21, 2016
@op hope you've heard this statement before "Once a cheat,always a cheat". Listen to your sister's advice,because it would prove very valuable sooner or later. Speaking from recent experience.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by jacy67(f): 8:25am On Jan 21, 2016
Some girls will outrightly deny all your sister said and become more defensive. Why did your sister go to such length to prove how guilty she was? Worst of all the social media? There are two sides to what your sister did.

*either to protect you or to get back at her by all means. Probably a misunderstanding you may not even know about.

Talk to them separately and then call them together for a chat.

Things you don't know may begin to unveil.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by Skmoda360(m): 8:27am On Jan 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
Fp tinz grin this is serious!!Ur sister tho,is she d one dat will marry you?abeg forget about wat u heard&move on!
do you think it's that easy.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by skywalker240(m): 8:31am On Jan 21, 2016
chimkaire:
Please, leave this lady. She ain't welcomed in your family already. It's gonna be a battle-ground if she remains with you.

Hahahaha..ure right baby
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by Cylas(m): 8:32am On Jan 21, 2016
Ppl insist on d guy forgetting d gals past bt I say no. Bro go nd find more details abt ur gals past if it is something u can put behind den u do so. because dat bad past of ur partner can hunt u forever..
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by pweetychyka(f): 8:33am On Jan 21, 2016
OP, if u really love your galfriend lyk u jez said, I advice u to follow your heart!

Forget her past and carry on!
Cos u myt meet someone else who won't even accept the allegations or be sorry for the act!

For me, follow your heart! Change is constant!
And trust me, Everyone has their dirty little secret! Even your sister
#maopinion
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by princess100(f): 8:33am On Jan 21, 2016
From ur story u said ur sis nd d girl are nt on talkin terms ryt? Then u said ur sis noticd u wia datin her but neva said anytin til wen u introducd ha as a wife to be, my dear u shld careful in dis mata, firstly d reason I get frm dia quarel is dat she left ha broke ex bf for u abi who, meanin she can stay wia dias no mony even ha frends on dia watsapp group chattin confirmd, meanin its nt only ur sis who is not happy wt ha, then ur sis knw u are datin ha bt decided to overlook it bc she tot its jst datin shaa fling tin, bt wen she hia marrage she decided to open up bc she cnt imagine ha bro livin wt ha, so y nt look into dis tins then look into ur gf side of story too b4 u make dat mistake, u can even try ur gf by actin broke or even introducin a frend as a millionaire to c if she has truely changd, afterall they do it in films

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by therealelazizi: 8:35am On Jan 21, 2016
Snipes009:
@OP, this is the best advice on here. That your gf's statement, said it all.....A word is enough

In Addition to this; If she never told you anything about your sisters claim when narrating her past experiences/ordeal. Then she is a woman to fear. Remember your family first over everything. They are your backbone. Keep it on a low before mummy changes the whole thing for you(that's how far your sister can go to secure her plight). You should know that ur mother has the power to decide a call with ur GF and end everything.
Don't endanger yourself. Can you live in marriage with no Peace? OR make a lifetime enemy with your lovely sister?
No one can love you more than your Sister. Its just unfortunate that Love at times create selfish interest.
I advice you leave this lady in peace. No let love cover your eyes O! If she really love you as GF with good will all this will not be a suprise to you.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by Funkybabee(f): 8:38am On Jan 21, 2016
oro yi to ju su yan
this my advice for you. if u truly love the lady because no body have past even u dey talk u would have done bad thing for another somebody wife, so don't look into her past just call ur sister and the lady and discuss the issue between them, because if u don't do that and u proceed to marry her they may become enemy even they will include u to it. and ask ur sister if she have one issued with her before u know we lady if we are fighting each other there is nothing will can't do to implicate our self so that's my opinion for u.Good luck
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by justmenoni: 8:39am On Jan 21, 2016
And what's the probability it won't happen again in the future,what if d said lady had an argument or disagreement with her husband that means she will go back to the ex or find another man to dey shine her Congo and since rhey can term her as a gold digger then the husband should be careful coa if he happens to be broke then there is probability that this green snake will cheat outside cos of money...

In any relationship What you don't know is better than knowing them...

missKiffy:
If your girlfriend is truly sorry I see no reason for you not to go ahead with her, besides all dos things happened in her past
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by DPricey1(f): 8:41am On Jan 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
Fp tinz grin this is serious!!Ur sister tho,is she d one dat will marry you?abeg forget about wat u heard&move on!

It is OK for his sister to be furious. Nobody wants a promiscuous sister-in law.

Op, if you love her forgive her. No matter how u try to talk to your sister about this, she'd still have her reservations. Your girlfriend just have to prove her wrong. I hated my brother's girlfriend as well, she was my coursemate and friend, my brother met her through me. She always gists me how she sees guys as 'maga'. finally sha, I told my brother about her but he begged me to let the past go. For my brother's happiness, I just let go. though we can't be friends anymore

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by Nienie(f): 8:43am On Jan 21, 2016
hollywater:
Nollywood keh.If he can't reconcile them or they don't want to be reconciled,it is better the guy let that woman go.
His sister might be behaving this way cuz of an entirely different thing
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by Khez: 8:46am On Jan 21, 2016
Tell them congratulations
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by brownlolly(m): 8:47am On Jan 21, 2016
jemype:
lyk u havent put a girl thru hell before or a girl has never removed pregnancy or used postinor for u. Wife is not what they sell in d market oo.

Just read what you posted. Reflect on what you just typed and ask yourself if you really deserve to be called a man.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by enoch273: 8:51am On Jan 21, 2016
karbridals:
Go treat urself first,will buzz u when u are back from the hospital..caring me. wink

quote author=enoch273 post=42175729]

Babe what's up, I hurt my kneel why falling for you. Can we get to know each other better.. Buzz me up on 08179538301

It happens to be you're the only drug I am addicted to
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by pedrilo: 8:52am On Jan 21, 2016
DeathStroke007:

And so Bleep wat? Who says a blood relation can't be wrong?

listen to your sister because she's your blood. so many lovely babes out dea
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by Chommieblaq(f): 9:07am On Jan 21, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
The past in any relationship is important., listen to ur sister and from ur galfriends word ''if u dont want me to marry ur brother let me know so that i marry someone else'' is a clear sign ur galfriend is a wayward and confused b*tch.

Best comment!!!
Instead of reasoning with your sister, trying to settle wahever score they have, she said something like that, so men full everywhere n she can get one at the snap of her finger.
Everyone has a past, buh if she could say something like that she doesn't sound changed, who knows if things get rough she might leave u too.

The ball is in her court sha, it's left for her to prove them wrong, u can come up with a test, see if she's changed or just pretending cos she wants you.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by chrissy3(m): 9:08am On Jan 21, 2016
Bro you must look into her past and compare the person then and now by carefully observing what your relationship is like at the moment.There are accusations of her breaking up with her bf to move to greener pastures which is you obviously so look deep and see if your relationship to her is money charged.I'm not saying its bad to spend on your girl but when a girl see a guy as a piggy bank its obvious most times.Don't listen to the advice coming from the females in this thread.They would always defend themselves and even when a girl is cheating they would find a way to turn the blame on you saying you didn't give her much attention and all sorts.Bro man to man I would advice you look into her past and compare.Don't listen to women ,they would always be biased in issues concerning the mess up of a fellow lass.peace brother .

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by Elle277(f): 9:13am On Jan 21, 2016
If you dump her, what about the next girl..will your sis know her past?..trust me we all have one or two awful past, but the wise learn from them. but at the end How much do you love her? will this revelation hurt you in future? can you be able to forget? (and tag it 'past mistake').. you know better( who she is)..graces!!!
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by xcesswag(m): 9:14am On Jan 21, 2016
ashana break bottle for ejiro head....its not my biz...efunmi ni 33 kan ati Benson switch
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by bluice2(m): 9:19am On Jan 21, 2016
That stubborn cow that insists it must flee and visit America, will some day return as corn beef. . .
. . . Pete Edochie 2013.

There is more that meet the eyes. Your sister has seen things she cant even comprehend. LISTEN TO HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by Teespice(f): 9:22am On Jan 21, 2016
see them.

awon these hoes ain't loyal.

dump the bitch.

mtchewww.

op, the ball is in your court. you want to dump the hoe and the bitch as these ones are saying. then go ahead.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by Junki04(m): 9:23am On Jan 21, 2016
Snipes009:
@OP, this is the best advice on here. That your gf's statement, said it all.....A word is enough

Asin!! it's the best advice, this person brought it out from another angle nobody was looking and it's the best thing you can do..
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by pongwa(m): 9:24am On Jan 21, 2016
The truth is scary...... to you she is an angel but not to your sister she's a demon........marriage na for life o my brother please run for your life
If your gf cannot confess to you the real reason why ur sister is against her never marry her

I believe your gf and sister have a dirty past together
Abi dem b olosho ni before........the truth is scary
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by ayusco85(m): 9:27am On Jan 21, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
The past in any relationship is important., listen to ur sister and from ur galfriends word ''if u dont want me to marry ur brother let me know so that i marry someone else'' is a clear sign ur galfriend is a wayward and confused b*tch.

Best advice I ve read here so far. OP the handwriting is clear that she is not trustworthy, she isn't sorry for wat she did in the past wen ur sister confronted her, instead she said "if u don't want me to marry ur brother let me know, so Dat I can Marry someone else".

My advice, dump her sorry ass and move on. The past is sometimes the key to the future

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by bobkezel(m): 9:28am On Jan 21, 2016
I had a similar experience but this time it was my brother who insisted i should dump the girl's a*s. She was in the same department with my bro and my bro told me her story. Yes i love her but there are things more important than love. So my brother, atimes it is better if the past is left unreaveled. Now u know her story which was also confirmed by her alumni. I suggest before you go ahead, tell ur mum and ur pop the story, and then u guys should decide. As for me, i no de take that kind sh!t.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by Slotgene: 9:28am On Jan 21, 2016
Every one has a past..even ur sister!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ / Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos In Rural Setting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.