Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently (32267 Views)

12 Ways To Make Up With Your Girlfriend And Show Her You Truly Care / She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently / Advice Urgently Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by Tequilah: 11:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
jayhumble:
cool coolThank you all for the numerous advices and suggestions. Unfortunately, my GF is not helping matters at all. Even tho I respect her privacy and person, I had to violate that due to this situation by secretly going thru her phone whatsapp messages and text messages. I read to everything and I even discovered more scary tales. The moment she noticed I was with her phone, she told me she needed to make a call and I gave it back to her only for her to delete all messages, made her call and dropped her phone back to the table. I picked it up and checked again and Viola!!! All messages abracadabra. I'm just smiling now and feeling like a Don acting like I don't know nothing... cool cool. Thanks yall... I think I can handle it all from here. Since she has decided to be a player, I'll coach her some more before silently walking away. Don't ask me how.
BTW...
Thanks all. I love all yall...
Prettythicksme lalasticlala thanks for frontpaging
grin.

Ah....now we have finally come to the end of the story. cheesy To God be the glory!

Thank goodness you decided to play 'detective,' and you finally found evidence that she has not repented. You have made a wise decision. Good luck. I pray your next relationship brings you all the happiness you deserve! cool

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by mimibright(m): 12:00am On Jan 23, 2016
jayhumble:
cool coolThank you all for the numerous advices and suggestions. Unfortunately, my GF is not helping matters at all. Even tho I respect her privacy and person, I had to violate that due to this situation by secretly going thru her phone whatsapp messages and text messages. I read to everything and I even discovered more scary tales. The moment she noticed I was with her phone, she told me she needed to make a call and I gave it back to her only for her to delete all messages, made her call and dropped her phone back to the table. I picked it up and checked again and Viola!!! All messages abracadabra. I'm just smiling now and feeling like a Don acting like I don't know nothing... cool cool. Thanks yall... I think I can handle it all from here. Since she has decided to be a player, I'll coach her some more before silently walking away. Don't ask me how.
BTW...
Thanks all. I love all yall...
Prettythicksme lalasticlala thanks for frontpaging
grin.
@Op don't waste ur time on her again try someone else. These girls are something else I can count how many times I was dumped because I had no money, now even my first babe since 2008 is back because na oil money. I don't trust this girls at all. Rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently by shona2487(f): 10:51am On Jan 24, 2016
U r d one that got away... smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises / Hooker And Her Client Flogged For Fighting Over His Refusal To Pay After Service / Edo Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.