Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me (2225 Views)

Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children / My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by IamRespected: 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
What should I do?
Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by anaton(m): 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
Dump her sorry ass
Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
The poster below will tell u what to do
Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by misspicy(f): 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
IamRespected:
What should I do?
take her shopping and buy her IPhone cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by checkolatunji: 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
F*****k her real hard and send her away. I did the same that's why am telling this

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by bqlekan(m): 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
Beg her.. grin
Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by vizkiz: 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
are you this dumb
Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by octopusfreaky(f): 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
checkolatunji:
F*****k her real hard and send her away. I did the same that's why am telling this
lol,,,seriously and u think dats d best way to punish her..
Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
IamRespected:
What should I do?
Ask Ice Prince

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by Emac34: 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
misspicy:

take her shopping and buy her IPhone cheesy
what bout iphone 10grin
Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by IamRespected: 9:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
please matured replies needed, not in a very good mood
Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by leke12(m): 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
checkolatunji:
lol! You can neva Bleep a gurl so hard na u go tire! Just move on and forget her.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by checkolatunji: 9:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
octopusfreaky:
lol,,,seriously and u think dats d best way to punish her..

Sincerely Wetin you won do her? Sey na you born her nii? Abi you buy motor and build house for her at the same time? Guy leave story jaare. Sey the guy gan never straff another babe since him dey into relationship with the babe nii? Make we leave story abeg
Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by misspicy(f): 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
Emac34:
what bout iphone 10grin
if iPhone 20 is in the market buy it for her cheesy
Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by IamRespected: 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
I myself have not been 100 percent faithful, been playing away match once in a while, but I have never kept a relationship with them, but she has been dating the guy since July or there about
Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by 2boiz(m): 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
Defend her just d way Ice Prince Zamani is covering his babe up
Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by crismark(m): 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
dnt dump her o......Kip d relationship goin nd make sure u bleep d hell our of her anytime she's wit u
Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by Emac34: 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
misspicy:

if iPhone 20 is in the market buy it for her cheesy
nigga be like.when am still using nokia phone
Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
Kill yourself angry
Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by agabaI23(m): 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
Congrats!!!
Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by agabaI23(m): 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Kill yourself angry
Do you sell caskets?
Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
agabaI23:
Do you sell caskets?
you again undecided

no I don't sad
Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by mallimillz(m): 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
IamRespected:
What should I do?
if she's date akin(ice pprince gal lover)let her tu date him..if u stopp her den u er an enemy of progress
Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by mallimillz(m): 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
Just send me her number lemme help u out by advicin her for u...its gonna b cool
Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by valdes00(m): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
Cheat on her with a Nairalander......
Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by IamRespected: 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
NAIRALANDERS ARE MEAN
Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
IamRespected:
I myself have not been 100 percent faithful, been playing away match once in a while, but I have never kept a relationship with them, but she has been dating the guy since July or there about

Mr man ure a joker

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by IamRespected: 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Mr man ure a joker
How?
Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by agabaI23(m): 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
you again undecided

no I don't sad
grin grin
Sorry ma but just wondering

Only casket sellers pray for people to die grin tongue
Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by nikkypearl(f): 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
IamRespected:
What should I do?
Yo moniker"IamRespected" undecided

Now the question is, are you? grin
Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
agabaI23:
grin grin Sorry ma but just wondering
Only casket sellers pray for people to die grin tongue
grin grin grin

the question is annoying nah undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Expect Enough Bashing From The Ladies But I Go Still Talk Am / Are Male Corppers Carrying Weapons Of Mass Destruction???? / Somali Mother Of 4 Shares Nude Photo On Instagram, Slams Women Who Shame Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.