Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me (2224 Views)

Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children / My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by agabaI23(m): 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
grin grin grin

the question is annoying nah undecided
I think he was excited. Probably his first grin
Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by olokpa11(m): 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
Someone is missing from this thread tongue. Cc searchiing4love
Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
agabaI23:
I think he was excited. Probably his first grin
grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by IamRespected: 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
nikkypearl:

Yo moniker"IamRespected" undecided

Now the question is, are you? grin
How is the question related to my this ?
Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by DeathStroke007(m): 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
IamRespected:
please matured replies needed, not in a very good mood

how did you find out
Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by IamRespected: 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
DeathStroke007:

how did you find out
All of her contacts wiped off, and she gave me her phone to subscribe for her, she left the phone in my hands for the night, saw it on some of her chats on facebook and whatapp
Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by DeathStroke007(m): 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
IamRespected:
All of her contacts wiped off, and she gave me her phone to subscribe for her, she left the phone in my hands for the night, saw it on some of her chats on facebook and whatapp

you wanna kill yourself? checking a girl conversation on social media.. bp go just kill you...

main thing be say.. do you love her? if you do follow her talk.. she might just be flirting ONLINE... not serious stuff
Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by IamRespected: 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
DeathStroke007:

you wanna kill yourself? checking a girl conversation on social media.. bp go just kill you...

main thing be say.. do you love her? if you do follow her talk.. she might just be flirting ONLINE... not serious stuff
She told the guy that she is his everything and even sef there was a time the guy was praying and she answered in affirmative, truth is that I love her very much, but this is just too much
Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by DeathStroke007(m): 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
IamRespected:
She told the guy that she is his everything and even sef there was a time the guy was praying and she answered in affirmative, truth is that I love her very much, but this is just too much

confront your gal.. follow her talk ... it's is in her behavior and the way she reacts you will know if you are her main guy...
Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by IamRespected: 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
DeathStroke007:

confront your gal.. follow her talk ... it's is in her behavior and the way she reacts you will know if you are her main guy...
Ok bro, thanks much
Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by nikkypearl(f): 11:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
IamRespected:
How is the question related to my this ?
Your girlfriend cheated on you! You are not respected! tongue

Just kidding!

She cheated on you once,she is gonna do it over again,nd again..just let her go! Shikenah!
Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by dexy007(m): 1:05am On Jan 21, 2016
octopusfreaky:
lol,,,seriously and u think dats d best way to punish her..

Certainly the best way. My case, caught them both in his ride at her place, knocked on the glass to make ma presence known.

A week incommunicado, finally heard all she had to say the following week, she apologised, booked a room in a luxurious hotel, ordered food for us both, from 10am-9pm, only food & water breaks. #s3xMarathon.

she climaxed close to 5x wif me ensuring proof(the creamy vanilla fluid), dropped her off at her apartment wif she practically worn off.

She called me to show appreciation and making out time the next day only for me to call off the whole crap. It took her close to 8weeks to reduce missed calls on ma line from 55 to 39 daily. *YES, I counted*
Nonsense!!!
Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 21, 2016
Take her shopping and Bleep her real good after the shopping..,believe me she wont cheat on u again.,only and only if u got a tiny schlong..then she will cheat on ur moronic ass again..
Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 21, 2016
dexy007:

Certainly the best way. My case, caught them both in his ride at her place, knocked on the glass to make ma presence known.

A week incommunicado, finally heard all she had to say the following week, she apologised, booked a room in a luxurious hotel, ordered food for us both, from 10am-9pm, only food & water breaks. #s3xMarathon.

she climaxed close to 5x wif me ensuring proof(the creamy vanilla fluid), dropped her off at her apartment wif she practically worn off.

She called me to show appreciation and making out time the next day only for me to call off the whole crap off. It took her close to 8weeks to reduce missed calls on ma line from 55 to 39 daily. *YES, I counted*
Nonsense!!!

This is serious o
Re: Nairalanders I Just Discovered That My GF Is Cheating On Me by IamRespected: 6:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
DeathStroke007:

Ok I talked to her, initially she denied so I told her the one I saw on facebook, she said she nvr meant all that, then I told her that since she was playing the guy she would as well be playing me, she said my own is different, from her behaviour I think am the main guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warning!! / Marine Affection - In Love With A Mermaid (fiction) / Boiledhead! The Most Jobless And Broke Dude On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.