Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! (68797 Views)

"Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Is Proposing Marriage Over The Phone Silly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! by Question2015: 12:26am On Jan 21, 2016
She is sucking his dick.
Re: Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! by mamagee3(f): 12:29am On Jan 21, 2016
WTH!!! shocked shocked shocked

That's not a marriage proposal, it's more of two perverts playing with each other.
Re: Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! by kaziblake(f): 12:31am On Jan 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
why she laughing? smiley
I'm laughing at you.
I saw your thread 2day where you were insulting dat girl.

Never knew you were this mouthed.
Re: Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 21, 2016
kaziblake:
I'm laughing at you.
I saw your thread 2day where you were insulting dat girl.

Never knew you were this mouthed.
why you laughing at me? Is it not Bolaji?

No mind that girl. She wan gimme bad name. Me wey no like fight. I'm a lover not a fighter
Re: Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! by kaziblake(f): 12:41am On Jan 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
why you laughing at me? Is it not Bolaji?

No mind that girl. She wan gimme bad name. Me wey no like fight. I'm a lover not a fighter
you are the one to teach me after all you be baba for the game and I'm just naive.

No matter what don't exchange words with people online.
Re: Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 21, 2016
honeydear:
In the toilet? cheesy tell me something else grin
ALL I WAS SAYING!!
Re: Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 21, 2016
kaziblake:
This is called BJ. Awon olosho.
tell me something,only oloshos give BJ??
Re: Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 21, 2016
kaziblake:
you are the one to teach me after all you be baba for the game and I'm just naive.

No matter what don't exchange words with people online.
now I'm confused! cry cry teach you what exactly? Baba for wetin?

Ok, thanks for that. I'll ignore him henceforth. smiley
Re: Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! by kaziblake(f): 12:52am On Jan 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
now I'm confused! cry cry teach you what exactly? Baba for wetin?

Ok, thanks for that. I'll ignore him henceforth. smiley
Baba for everything wink.

You know what I'm saying cheesy.
Re: Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 21, 2016
kaziblake:
Baba for everything wink.

You know what I'm saying cheesy.
TBH I have no clue. My mind is so clean cheesy cheesy
Re: Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! by kaziblake(f): 12:56am On Jan 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
TBH I have no clue. My mind is so clean cheesy cheesy
you,clean mind?
Kikikiki.
Re: Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! by Atmmachine(m): 12:56am On Jan 21, 2016
cococandy:

are you homeless? grin

Do you suck homeless guy's dick ??
Re: Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 21, 2016
kaziblake:
you,clean mind?
Kikikiki.
hehehehe see you o. I'm so clean I drink dettol everyday to clean my stomach smiley wink
Re: Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! by kaziblake(f): 12:59am On Jan 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hehehehe see you o. I'm so clean I drink dettol everyday to clean my stomach smiley wink
loool.
Don't even know what to tell you again.
Re: Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! by DonnyT: 1:07am On Jan 21, 2016
Op what are you smoking ?
Re: Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 21, 2016
kaziblake:
loool.
Don't even know what to tell you again.
hehehehe you see. I'm clean

So what's BJ? Is it really Bolaji?
Re: Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! by xtervaganza(m): 1:24am On Jan 21, 2016
She's giving him nodding

Some ppl no get sense. How this one take look like proposal
Re: Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! by kobonaire(m): 1:27am On Jan 21, 2016
Need to find a runs girl this weekend to receive a 'proposal' like this
Re: Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! by tpiar: 1:33am On Jan 21, 2016
Did we actually see any evidence there is a female in that picture?
Re: Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! by FemoLondon: 1:36am On Jan 21, 2016
Atmmachine:
She was sucking her dick.
I know because my dick have been sucked many times in toilets all over New York
cococandy:

are you homeless? grin
Atmmachine:
Do you suck homeless guy's dick ??
No, he's not homeless, he's just gay. These are the common activities that the gay dudes engage in at times in public toilets in Oyimbo countries .... that's why when I go to ease my self i always watch my surroundings or wait till I am safe at home grin
Re: Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! by tony4u035(m): 1:55am On Jan 21, 2016
BJ ti take over, iya laya anybody..
Amiloaded:
She is right on her knees proposing her undying love to the man of her life. You can see the tissue papers all over the floor due to the excessive tears of joy from the guys eyes.

That touching moment when your woman loves you so much that she took the courage to propose to her man. It's so sweet!!! I am crying already.

Source: http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/01/wow-see-this-lady-proposing-to-her-man.html?m=0

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! by Realone92(m): 2:01am On Jan 21, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! by Jumeeeeesal(m): 2:05am On Jan 21, 2016
Very soon naija guys would be proposin to one anoda on high-way... grin
Re: Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! by seangy4konji: 2:07am On Jan 21, 2016
She is giving a correct bj On her knees even.

That's a lady with good home training.

Ashawo ti take over. Omo mummy o jawo mooooo.
Re: Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! by noirsangre(m): 2:20am On Jan 21, 2016
Mprex:
i like the guy's nike chucks undecided
Me and you both
Re: Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! by prisiluv(f): 3:00am On Jan 21, 2016
embarassed embarassed The op was being sarcastic naw,all dese pple sef. Explaining the joke and calling the op a liar undecided
Re: Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! by Elui2(m): 3:04am On Jan 21, 2016
Amiloaded:
She is right on her knees proposing her undying love to the man of her life. You can see the tissue papers all over the floor due to the excessive tears of joy from the guys eyes.

That touching moment when your woman loves you so much that she took the courage to propose to her man. It's so sweet!!! I am crying already.

Source: http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/01/wow-see-this-lady-proposing-to-her-man.html?m=0

Cc Lalasticlala
OP U ARE NOT WISE OO.IS DAT HOW U WERE PROPOSED TO angry
Amiloaded:

Cc Lalasticlala
OP U ARE NOT WISE OO.IS DAT HOW U WERE PROPOSED TO
Re: Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! by mustyman: 3:11am On Jan 21, 2016
Better BJ going on with ease....
Re: Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! by babestella: 3:16am On Jan 21, 2016
Confirmed BJ, OP is calling that a proposal.
Re: Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! by eseoghene144: 3:56am On Jan 21, 2016
Na woman dey propose now?
Re: Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! by dabimzy(f): 5:07am On Jan 21, 2016
Propose ko,prepose ni.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover / Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) / Beautiful African Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.