Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! (68796 Views)

"Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Is Proposing Marriage Over The Phone Silly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! by nanzozo(m): 12:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
Amiloaded:
She is right on her knees proposing her undying love to the man of her life. You can see the tissue papers all over the floor due to the excessive tears of joy from the guys eyes.

That touching moment when your woman loves you so much that she took the courage to propose to her man. It's so sweet!!! I am crying already.

Source: http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/01/wow-see-this-lady-proposing-to-her-man.html?m=0

Cc Lalasticlala
She might be masturbating his coke for all I care, because that's the right position.
Re: Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! by Mprex(f): 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
tubouncen:

Hope no be u dey knee for that place sha

Make i look for trouble small

grin grin grin grin
angry
Re: Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! by Mprex(f): 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
naijathings:

Nike and Chucks are 2 different brands...
Chucks... chuck taylor (All Stars)
thank you.
Re: Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! by FemoLondon: 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2016
Atmmachine:
You're in the UK ??
Does that also count as oyibo country ??
seeing the number of foreigners here, I question that ...
Re: Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! by amavic2020: 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
The OP was caught on camera giving head nw he wants to cone and defend her sef. SMH
Re: Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! by driand(m): 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
SirLegal:
Both knees on the floor, In a toilet, tissue paper loitered everywhere.....

Verdict : She's not proposing rather she's asking for forgiveness with her. .. MOUTH .
Why is she not asking for forgiveness with her EAR?
Re: Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! by jerrykho(m): 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
propose ke? Mouth Action things
Re: Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! by nonny99(m): 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
she is talking to the microphone cool sad grin
Re: Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! by Realone92(m): 11:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
prisiluv:
embarassed embarassed The op was being sarcastic naw,all dese pple sef. Explaining the joke and calling the op a liar undecided
. Stunning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover / My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls / Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.