Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) (1775 Views)

Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) / Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? / Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by vicraven(m): 11:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
Dear wifey,
Feels good,but weird to finally muster courage to write to you. Too early?? well, im sorry,cant wait,im bored,lonely,sad and depressed without you.
You came into my life when i was born(destiny),but you never did show your face.I know you're somewhere,but where?? show me a sign,cos am actually losing hope! where are you wifey?
i've been cheated on,spat on,betrayed and insulted.I have loved and lost....wifey,you left me out in the cold,unprotected with thousands of frostbites.
You knew i was emotional,and wanted you so bad,but you closed your door... i watched them come,and watched them leave!, they all said i was too cute to single date( some o' bullsh!t if u ask me).I am the figure,and definition of a typical bad boy,but guess what? over 20years, i've kept my pride soley for you.yes! you're that special! never given whats rightfully meant for you to anyone...
Everynight i cry,not because im hurt..but cos i know you're there,and i cant just reach you,try as i might....
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
aww
so sweet sad sad

I wanna cry sad
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by cruzita(f): 11:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
mtcheeeeew u never start to dey write letter

1 Like

Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
Guy I hope you're actively lookin' for her.
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by 14teenK: 11:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
OP by this time of the night u dey write abt future wife

Just tel me ....how d olosho take fall your hand
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by vicraven(m): 11:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
Swity,i have neither silver nor gold to offer, but i give you all my heart,body and soul... its not much,i know.. im still hustling for u anyway...
They say love is beautiful,yes it is! how do i know??... i love you wifey,i love you to death,i promise to carry you while walking on broken bottles.. i'll be your lover for life!
Show me a sign honey,a sign you're actually listening,to my every telepathic message,every tear that drops,and every song that escapes my lips...
Take care of yourself for me,till we find eachother in the future, do reply...
your raven
victor
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
Will tears bring her to you?

1 Like

Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by Cholls(m): 11:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
my sister 4 where i fit look abeg cuz i see her papa today with bill gate.
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
Cholls:
Uh,all over,even here on NL in the dating and meetup zone.
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by tubouncen(m): 11:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
At this time of the day.... Ur future wife don sleep jare
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by Cholls(m): 11:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
Uh,all over,even here on NL in the dating and meetup zone.
my sister taah! U meaning aliko's daughter is on nl?
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
Cholls:

Na Buhari/ Dangote u wan marry? Ole grin
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by vicraven(m): 11:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
swity,im not desperate,she exists... just reaching out,wherever she is
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by Cholls(m): 11:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
pinceprinz:

Na Buhari/ Dangote u wan marry? Ole grin
my brother is it too much to ask ni.
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
Cholls:
my sister taah! U meaning aliko's daughter is on nl?
Uh no,but can't you find someone else?You'll stop cruin',ain't that better?
And uhm who is Aliko?
I'm not from here.
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by SINNZ(m): 11:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
**Clears Throat**
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
Cholls:
my brother is it too much to ask ni.
File yr application letter + CV to Aso rock nah cheesy
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by Cholls(m): 11:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
pinceprinz:

File yr application letter + CV to Aso rock nah cheesy
my brother haba do i need to go through this stress? Let me ask sister queenvalerie
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
Cholls:
my brother haba do i need to go through this stress? Let me ask sister queenvalerie
What dude?
Cholls:
my sister aliko dangote
I still don't know.
But just uh forget though.
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by Cholls(m): 11:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
Uh no,but can't you find someone else?You'll stop cruin',ain't that better?
And uhm who is Aliko?
I'm not from here.
my sister aliko dangote
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by Cholls(m): 12:01am On Jan 21, 2016
QueenValerie:
What dude?
my sister how can i write a marriage application to the richest businessman in africa that i want to take is daughter as my lovely wedded wifey.
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 21, 2016
Cholls:
Valerie nah akata babe nah... Anyway, you might jam luck sha,Who knows who knows somebody.
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by Cholls(m): 12:04am On Jan 21, 2016
pinceprinz:
Valerie nah akata babe nah... Anyway, you might jam luck sha,Who knows who knows somebody.
my brother Amen! Jare. I no wan suffer for this life joor.
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 21, 2016
Cholls:
my brother Amen! Jare. I no wan suffer for this life joor.

Lol. How do u enjoy life then? In fact, I M O, you should pray that your road be rough smiley
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by Cholls(m): 12:12am On Jan 21, 2016
pinceprinz:

Lol. How do u enjoy life then? In fact, I M O, you should pray that your road be rough smiley
my brother nooo...it is rough enough otoge! Its time to enjoy it to the end.
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 21, 2016
Cholls:
my brother nooo...it is rough enough otoge! Its time to enjoy it to the end.

lol. OK oh
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 21, 2016
Cholls:
my sister how can i write a marriage application to the richest businessman in africa that i want to take is daughter as my lovely wedded wifey.
Ya don't smileyfine somebody else.
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 21, 2016
pinceprinz:
What?
I don't think I like bein' talked about without knowin' what ya'll are sayin'.Tell me please grin
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 21, 2016
QueenValerie:
What?
I don't think I like bein' talked about without knowin' what ya'll are sayin'.Tell me please grin

PBS
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 21, 2016
pinceprinz:

PBS
What?
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 21, 2016
QueenValerie:
What?
Don't disappoint . That's Pay Before Service!

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Some Nigerian Ladies Attend Weddings- By Danceville / What Visa Has Joined Together Let No Embassy Put Asunder (photo) / Way Out Of My League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.