Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) (1808 Views)

Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) / Which Tribe Would You Want You Hubby/Wifey To Be From And Why? / Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 21, 2016
pinceprinz:

Don't disappoint . That's Pay Before Service!
Just tell me,I said please already.
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 21, 2016
QueenValerie:
Just tell me,I said please already.
grin
Its that simple pls don't do 4 me , sorta bored af it thought you could come up with something more roosting lol

Anyway, what exactly do you want to know? cheesy
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 21, 2016
pinceprinz:

grin
Its that simple pls don't do 4 me , sorta bored af it thought you could come up with something more roosting lol

Anyway, what exactly do you want to know? cheesy
What you told that guy in ya'll language
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by Nobody: 2:19am On Jan 21, 2016
QueenValerie:
What you told that guy in ya'll language

Just explained to him yo dark skin American and shouldn't expect u to know Who Aliko Dangote (Africa's Richest) is, that only sheer chance can make it feasible that you know who he / his daughter is lol. Nothing mega u see
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by Nobody: 2:22am On Jan 21, 2016
pinceprinz:

Just explained to him yo dark skin American and shouldn't expect u to know Who Aliko Dangote (Africa's Richest) is, that only sheer chance can make it feasible that you know who he / his daughter is lol. Nothing mega u see
Well you sure drew it out like it was.Goodness.
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by Nobody: 2:39am On Jan 21, 2016
QueenValerie:
Well you sure drew it out like it was.Goodness.
tongue
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 21, 2016
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by Nobody: 5:43am On Jan 21, 2016
RUBBISH
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 21, 2016
Things like this always make me a tad uncomfortable.....

Anyways, I never really think about my future husband because I don't wanna personify him. Among other reasons.

OP, how very poetic
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by vicraven(m): 8:16am On Jan 21, 2016
These people!
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by vicraven(m): 8:52am On Jan 21, 2016
cruzita:
mtcheeeeew u never start to dey write letter
started in primary 5
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by vicraven(m): 8:57am On Jan 21, 2016
14teenK:
OP by this time of the night u dey write abt future wife

Just tel me ....how d olosho take fall your hand
Olosho ko,olopa ni
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by Unlimited22: 8:58am On Jan 21, 2016
Hmm.... So long a letter. U Neva start, check again next 5 years
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by vicraven(m): 8:59am On Jan 21, 2016
tubouncen:
At this time of the day.... Ur future wife don sleep jare
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by vicraven(m): 9:01am On Jan 21, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Things like this always make me a tad uncomfortable.....

Anyways, I never really think about my future husband because I don't wanna personify him. Among other reasons.

OP, how very poetic
zhank you!
Re: Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) by vicraven(m): 9:03am On Jan 21, 2016
Unlimited22:
Hmm.... So long a letter. U Neva start, check again next 5 years
Would you still be alive??

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Chat Between Two Females At Their Office.. / Download Novels For Free With This Free App / My Holiday Adventure 18+ Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.