Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,244 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Lodge Your Complaints Here - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Lodge Your Complaints Here (28898 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Go Down)

Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2010
fifi09:

@Jarus: Nope, i'm still waiting for ya to help me.
Ask your question in this thread.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by fifi09(f): 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2010
Jarus, I need help resizing/deleting my uploaded picture please.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2010
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by fifi09(f): 1:52am On Jan 25, 2010
Oh, I see. Thanks much!
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by AbuZola3(m): 1:20am On Feb 06, 2010
I post thread on jan 28 to feb 3rd weekly report on israeli atrocities to my brethren in the occupied territory, the thread disappeared, i posted again it disappear.

Is it the enemy that move it away or deleted it, i want to know.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 1:37am On Feb 06, 2010
Abu Zola:

I post thread on jan 28 to feb 3rd weekly report on israeli atrocities to my brethren in the occupied territory, the thread disappeared, i posted again it disappear.

Is it the enemy that move it away or deleted it, i want to know.
I know u will fail jamb again dis yr. Error1 i posted not i post thread.Error2 it disappeared not again it disappear.Error3 it is d enemy that moved it&not move it away.Guy Education isnt ur line,go & become an imam
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by fifi09(f): 4:19am On Feb 06, 2010
toba:

I know u will fail jamb again dis yr. Error1 i posted not i post thread.Error2 it disappeared not again it disappear.Error3 it is d enemy that moved it¬ move it away.Guy Education isnt your line,go & become an imam

LOL, you're to funny!
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by AbuZola3(m): 10:38am On Feb 06, 2010
@toba clap for yourself, atleast you still remember what ur Use of English lecturer ND 2 taught you.

Sorry to disappoint you, your best isn't enough. My Statement up there obey the law of present perfect tense this is why the 'ed' wasn't there , in disapper, move and post. Smile.
Try better next time.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by AbuZola3(m): 10:41am On Feb 06, 2010
@fifi09- why you dey tease ur friend toba now, when ur english is crook as well, it is you are too funny and not 'to' funny. Note it down. *walks away whistling*
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Abuzcla: 11:14am On Feb 06, 2010
toba:

I know u will fail jamb again dis yr. Error1 i posted not i post thread.Error2 it disappeared not again it disappear.Error3 it is d enemy that moved it&not move it away.Guy Education isnt your line,go & become an imam
Oga nawa, u for tell d guy to be farmer,than iman.Imam no get money like a good famer
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Abuzcla: 11:20am On Feb 06, 2010
Abu Zola:

@toba clap for yourself, atleast you still remember what your Use of English lecturer ND 2 taught you.

Sorry to disappoint you, your best isn't enough.  My Statement up there obey the law of present perfect  tense this is why the 'ed' wasn't there , in disapper, move and post. Smile.
Try better next time. 
Chairman u go school at all i read a post where toba said u hav been failing jamb.I think its true,with this mess u just said
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by AbuZola3(m): 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2010
@jarus- where are you, i need an explanation
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by AbuZola3(m): 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2010
Jarusss ! What happen to my thread o, where are you.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2010
Abu Zola:

@jarus- where are you, i need an explanation
I don't have any idea about where your thread is. Did you post it in 'Islam for Muslims' section? Hope it's not spambot at work.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by fifi09(f): 12:48am On Feb 07, 2010
Abu Zola:

@fifi09- why you dey tease your friend toba now, when your english is crook as well, it is you are too funny and not 'to' funny. Note it down. *walks away whistling*

If anyone has an idea of how to transform Abu Zola into a less talkative person, please contact her/him immediately.

Abu Zola:

Jarusss ! What happen to my thread o, where are you.

It is what happened Not what happen,  *sighs* and *walks away whistling too*
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 07, 2010
fifi09

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode:

It is what happened Not what happen,  *sighs* and *walks away whistling too*[/font]
BIG SHAME
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 07, 2010
fifi09:

If anyone has an idea of how to transform Abu Zola into a less talkative person, please contact her/him immediately.
I dnt think any1 would be willing to transform zola cos zola doesnt beliv he has problem&needs help.
Muhsin&alimat once adviced d misguided soul but didnt oblige them
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by AbuZola3(m): 12:01pm On Feb 07, 2010
toba:

I dnt think any1 would be willing to transform zola cos zola doesnt beliv he has problem&needs help.

The semi literate boy, what a disgusting blunder, you don't oblige a pronoun mr oyewole.

fifi09:

It is what happened Not what happen, *sighs* and *walks away whistling too*

Interesting, iya i think you and toba need to go back to school and read your Brighter Grammar, Present perfect tense is now a problem for semi literates nawa ooooooooooooo.

Point of Correction it is 'If anyone have an idea of how to transform Abu Zola into a less talkative person, please contact her/him immediately and not 'If anyone has an idea of how to transform Abu Zola into a less talkative person, please contact her/him immediately.

Jarus:

I don't have any idea about where your thread is. Did you post it in 'Islam for Muslims' section? Hope it's not spambot at work.

Alright
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by chakula: 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2010
Abundant reward from Allah spread all over to you my fellow brothers.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by ayanrin(m): 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2010
Salam alaekum,
Am new here but i find it difficult to create a thread.
Cheers
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 5:35pm On Feb 18, 2010
ayanrin:

Salam alaekum,
Am new here but i find it difficult to create a thread.
Cheers
Open the section you want your thread to be and on the right corner you will see 'new', click on it to start your thread.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by chakula: 10:01am On Mar 03, 2010
Salam,

i will like to post a topic and it's contain a picture, but my problem is i dont know how the picture was inserted.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2010
I didn't get you very clearly, but if your challenge is uploading a picture, then save the picture, and in the 'Attach' box, click browse and upload your picture.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by chakula: 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2010
Thank you.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by babs787(m): 7:38pm On May 24, 2010
@Jarus

Salam

Please I just want to know what happened to a thread I opened 'Duties of brotherhood in islam'
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by muhsin(m): 1:05pm On May 25, 2010
^^^ Wallahi I too checked for it in every nook and cranny of this board but I couldn't locate it. I thereafter went to my last posts, yet I couldn't see anything. You know I promptly made a reply to the OP.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 5:07pm On May 25, 2010
W/Salam,
It was caught by spambot. I have asked Seun to reinstate it. It will soon be visible again.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by chakula: 11:20am On Jul 14, 2010
Salam,

I have posted to the thread (qur'an verse of the day) day before yesterday and yesterday also, but to my suprise i have not seeing the post. Kindly help and check out what's the problem.

Ma'assalam.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 11:32am On Jul 14, 2010
chakula:

Salam,

I have posted to the thread (qur'an verse of the day) day before yesterday and yesterday also, but to my suprise i have not seeing the post. Kindly help and check out what's the problem.

Ma'assalam.
Wa alaikum salam,
Your posts were caught by spambot. They are visible to me. I have asked Seun to release them and make visible.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by vedaxcool(m): 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2010
I wanted to reply the falsehood of some people on the thread tittled "Why Mohammad is not a prophet" but could not do so as there was no reply button on display.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2010
Are you sure? Were you logged in?
Go check again.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by chakula: 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2010
Salam,

I have posted a topic with title (Ten Ways to Receive Ramadhaan)but I can't view it.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28)

President Uhuru Pauses His Speech During The Call To Prayer (adhaan) / The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h): Question And Answer / I’m A Faithful Muslim- Bikini Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.