Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,294 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Lodge Your Complaints Here - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Lodge Your Complaints Here (28899 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Go Down)

Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Abuzola(m): 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2009
This thief is something else. Hmmm
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 30, 2009
see fight o, where av i been, atleast to give verdict grin grin grin
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Abuzola(m): 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2009
@muhsin- wallayi, i was about kiranka when i realise that nambar ka ta bace, unfortunately ashe danazo nan sai naga kayi editting, yi hakuri ka rubuta min nambar din kuma
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by muhsin(m): 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2009
0806341****
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Abuzola(m): 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2009
Allah ya saka da alheri. Kayi expect din kirata yau bi iznil lahi
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by muhsin(m): 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2009
Sai na ji ka.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Abuzola(m): 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2009
@muhsin, nasamu matsala da nambar mtn ta, saboda kace inkira ka da nambata shiyasa na jinkirta kiranka, amma inshaALLAHU zanyi rectifying din matsalan gobe. Kayi hakuri
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by muhsin(m): 11:15am On Oct 02, 2009
Ba matsala. cool
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Abuzola(m): 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2009
Muhsin, do you know that you bombarded me today ? Kasan fanatic da terrorist duk daya ne ?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2009
PLS DNT MAKE THE THREAD JUST HAUSA now
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Abuzola(m): 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2009
Lol sorry dear,
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by muhsin(m): 11:15am On Oct 03, 2009
Abuzola:

Muhsin, do you know that you bombarded me today ? Kasan fanatic da terrorist duk daya ne ?

Ta wuce.

@Uplawal, sorry if that worries you; it has come to an end.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by muhsin(m): 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2009
Salam,

Jarus/Mukina,

I have been posting and re-posting a reply to my thread Alleged Satanic Verses for more than an hour but it never show up. What is happening? Please respond to me ASAP as am going for mosque in minutes. Thanks
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by muhsin(m): 1:34pm On Oct 23, 2009
Well, here is it:

Nearly all the craps you've stated above have been aptly discussed on this very thread. Any way, for the sake of other readers I'll rebut, refute and debunk every single word you put, inshaAllah. This is the easiest thing as they contain nothing, I mean nothing but sheer illiteracy and stupidity. May Allah, the Exalted, guide you and other ignorant of Islam to the right and straight path, ameen.

focused123:

@Muhsin or Mushin or whatever you call yourself :

Who cares?

You are most stupid idiot on the surface of the earth. All I see is you denying facts and veracity. slowpoke. I don't think you come from the planet or are you from Muhammed's paradise (hell fire)

Let us see. . . And thanks for the name calling.

All your response are not intelligent at all. I wonder if you have brain in your skull or maybe what is in your skull is saw dust.

Am not even a human; but a robot. tongue Thus forget brain.

I have produced all evidence. All Muhammedans do is deny all facts and veracity. Your deadly cult Islam only strive on denying all facts and blaming others for the problem when you should admit it and solve it.

You rather copied and pasted all nonsense that you naively think are "evidence". Or can you swear that all what you wrote above are your words? I swear I can supply the link where you cut them. . .do you disagree/doubt? embarassed

This is the proof :

1) Tabari VI.107 : SATAN CASTS A FALSE REVELATION ON THE MESSENGER OF ALLAH'S TONGUE

The messenger of Allah was eager for the welfare of his people and wished to effect a reconciliation with them in whatever ways he could. It is said that he wanted to find a way to do this, and what happened was a follows. (This section is also omitted by Ibn Hisham, perhaps because he felt it was discreditable to Muhammad).

Ibn Humayd - Salamah-Muhammad b. Ishaq - Yazid b. Ziyad al-Madani - Muhammad b. Ka'b al-Qurazi:
When the messenger of Allah saw how his tribe turned their backs on him and was grieved to see them shunning the message he had brought to them from Allah, he longed in his soul that something would come to him from Allah which would reconcile him with his tribe. With his love for his tribe and his eagerness for their welfare it would have delighted him if some of the difficulties which they made for him could have been smoothed out, and he debated with himself and fervently desired such an outcome. Then Allah revealed:

You are talking of At-Tabari, huh? Lets see what he had to say about his book--Tarikh al-Tabari: Tarikh al-Umam wal-Muluk, where you hurriedly and with gusto go and quote:

Let him who examines this book of mine know that I have relied, as regards everything I mention therein which I stipulate to be described by me, solely upon what has been transmitted to me by way of reports which I cite therein and traditions which I ascribe to their narrators, to the exclusion of what may be apprehended by rational argument or deduced by the human mind, except in very few cases. This is because knowledge of the reports of men of the past and of contemporaneous views of men of the present do not reach the one who has not witnessed them nor lived in their times except through the accounts of reporters and the transmission of transmitters, to the exclusion of rational deduction and mental inference. Hence, if I mention in this book a report about some men of the past, which the reader of listener finds objectionable or worthy of censure because he can see no aspect of truth nor any factual substance therein, let him know that this is not to be attributed to us but to those who transmitted it to us and we have merely passed this on as it has been passed on to us

Thus, al-Tabari faithfully displayed these accounts in the exact manner through which he received them. Can he then be held liable if any objectionable accounts should arise? To translate this into laymen's terms, al-Tabari has simply refused accountability by avoiding the task of historical criticism. Therefore, any spurious accounts are not to be attributed to him

53:19 "By the Star when it sets, your comrade does not err, nor is he deceived; nor does he speak out of (his own) desire, "

and when he came to the words:

53:20 Have you thought upon al-Lat and al-Uzza and Manat, the third, the other?

Satan allegedly cast on his tongue, because of his inner debates and what he desired to bring to his people, the words:

53:21 "These are the high flying cranes;

53:22 verily their intercession is accepted with approval.
(An alternative reading to turtada is turtaja, meaning, "is to be desired or hoped for"wink

Funny, indeed. Lets see:

Verse 2 : Your Companion is neither astray nor being misled.
Verse 3 : Nor does he say (aught) of (his own) Desire.
Verse 4 : It is no less than inspiration sent down to him:
Verse 5 : He was taught by one Mighty in Power,

then the Whole Idol intercessor, and Female god theory is Hammered,

Verse 11 : The (Prophet's) (mind and) heart in no way falsified that which he saw.

verse 19 : Have ye seen Lat. and 'Uzza,
Verse 20 : And another, the third (goddess), Manat?
Verse 21 : What! for you the male sex, and for Him, the female?

Verse 22 : Behold, such would be indeed a division most unfair!
Verse 23 : These are nothing but names which ye have devised,- ye and your fathers,- for which Allah has sent down no authority (whatever). They follow nothing but conjecture and what their own souls desire!- Even though there has already come to them Guidance from their Lord!

No one in their Right minds is going to bang on about any such ideas after reading this surah. . .only delusionists and confusionists like you

When Quraysh heard this, they rejoiced and were happy and delighted at the way in which he spoke of their gods, and they listened to him, while the Muslims, having complete trust in their prophet in respect of the messages which he brought from Allah, did not suspect him of error, illusion, or mistake.

When he came to the prostration, having completed the surah, he prostrated himself and the Muslims did likewise, following their prophet, trusting in the message which he had brought and following his example.

Those polytheists of the Quraysh and others who were in the mosque likewise prostrated themselves because of the reference to their gods which they had heard, so that there was no one in the mosque, believer or unbeliever, who did not prostrate himself. The one exception was al-Walid b. Al-Mughirah, who was a very old man and could not prostrate himself; but he took a handful of soil from the valley in his hand and bowed over that. Then they all dispersed from the mosque.

The Quraysh left delighted by the mention of their gods which they had heard, saying, "Muhammad has mentioned our gods in the most favorable way possible, stating in his recitation that they are the high flying cranes and that their intercession is received with approval."

It has been said in the story that the 'Satanic' interpolation occurred in Surah an-Najm (53:19) which delighted the idolators present in the Ka'bah and as a gesture of friendship and good-will, they all bowed down with the Prophet(P). In order to comment on the story it would seem necessary to read the verses in the Qur'an, adding the alleged 'Satanic' verses, and find out what is actually meant to be conveyed here. It would read as follows.

Have ye seen Lat and 'Uzza, And another, the third (goddess), Manat? [These are the high-flying ones, whose intercession is to be hoped for!] What! for you the male sex, and for Him, the female? Behold, such would be indeed a division most unfair! hese are nothing but names which ye have devised,- ye and your fathers,- for which Allah has sent down no authority (whatever). They follow nothing but conjecture and what their own souls desire!- Even though there has already come to them Guidance from their Lord! [Qur'an 53:19-23]

If one reads the bold part of the alleged Satanic verses quoted above, one fails to understand how God on the one hand is praising the deities and on the other hand discrediting them by using the subsequent phrases quoted above. It is also difficult to see how the Quraysh leaders drew the conclusion from this chapter that Muhammad(P) as making a conciliatory move and was adopting a policy of give and take.

[2]EVIDENCE FROM SAHIH HADITH THAT MUHAMMAD SPOKE THE SATANIC VERSES -

6.385 Narrated Ibn Abbas:
The Prophet performed a prostration when he finished reciting Surat an-Najm, and all the Muslims and pagans and Jinns and human beings prostrated along with him

What is of note here is that the Hadith states that after Muhammad spoke "The Star", the pagans prostrated.

Who on God's earth in his sense could come up with such a fallacious and fraudulent conclusion? Only misguided people who are terribly biased and unfair. But you may help us out and pin-point where that is said. Period!

FROM THE QURAN -

Al Hajj, 22: 52-53 "Never have We sent a single prophet or apostle before you with whose wishes Satan did not tamper. But Allah abrogates the interjections of Satan and confirms His own revelations. Allah is all-knowing and wise. He makes Satan's interjections a temptation for those whose hearts are diseased, whose hearts are hardened ,

The Night Journey, (Al Isra), 17: 73-75 "They sought to entice you from Our revelations - they nearly did - hoping that you might invent some other scripture in Our name, and thus become their trusted friend. Indeed had we not strengthened your faith, you might have made some compromise with them and thus incurred a double punishment in this life and in the next. Then you should have found none to help you against Us."

All of these verses are mentioned in the biographical material. All of them were revealed in relation to Muhammad speaking Satan's words

Had you and the website where you copied and pasted this investigated the chronology of the three revelations relative to the story, you could not possibly have missed the facts related below:

It can easily be gleaned from the story that the incident of reciting the 'Satanic' verses and the consequent prostration of the disbelievers in the Ka'bah happened after the first batch of Muslims had migrated to Abyssinia. This migration, according to all the reliable sources, occurred in the month of Rajab of the fifth year of the Prophetic call or about eight years before the Hijrah to Madinah. Therefore, the incident must have happened close to this date and not long after the migration to Abyssinia.

The verses of Surah al-Isra' (17:73-5) which were revealed, according to the story, to 'admonish' the Prophet(P) for allegedly reciting the 'Satanic' verses, in fact were not revealed until after the event of the Mi'raj. The Mi'raj or the Ascent of the Prophet(P), according to historical sources, occurred in the tenth or eleventh year of the Prophetic call, i.e., two or three years before the Hijrah to Madinah. If this is so, then it implies that the 'Satanic' verses were not detected or for some reason no mention was made about the alleged interpolation of the verses for five or six years and only afterwards was the Prophet(P) admonished for it. Can any sensible person believe that the interpolation occurs today, while the admonition takes place six years later and the abrogation of the interpolated verses is publicly announced after nine years. The relevant verse of Surah al-Hajj (22:52) according to the commentators of the Qur'an was revealed in the first year of Hijrah, i.e., about eight to nine years after the incident and about two and a half years after the so-called admonition of the Prophet(P) (17:73-5). Can anybody who knows about the Qur'an, its history and revelation, understand and explain how the incident of interpolation was allowed to be tolerated for six years and also why the offensive 'verses' were not abrogated until after nine years?

The implication of this argument is that since the abrogating verses were revealed nine years after the original event, that would mean that for nine years Muslims had been asking Lat, Manat and Uzza for intercession! In other words outright idolatry resulting from compromised monotheistic beliefs. It is therefore quite pretentious to suggest any historicity in the notion that Muslims had been asking Lat, Manat and Uzza for intercession over the span of almost a decade.

I see you are suffering from supreme ignorance. I feel pity for you. The characteristics of the prophets as portrayed in the Bible are:

Who is suffering from that? Read what I asked you: By the way, can you tell me is there any verse in the bible where Jesus (pbuh) is said to have knowledge of the future events? Kai or any other prophets?

But all you could say is the following, which has no bearing with my question. And why that? Because you are sooo biased and know nothing about Islam.

1. Impassioned poetical utterances

2. Intense preoccupation with God, morality and above all, justice

3. An inordinate and fearless compulsion urging him to declare the will of the Almighty.

Jesus prophesied all lot of things, which was prophesied by the prophet of old and he also prophesied everything that is happening today. Muhammed was never a prophet even his wife Aisha confirmed this in the Hadith :

BTW, don't tell me Jesus too was said to be drunk and appearing naked like Noah (Genesis 9:20-24); worshiped false gods like Solomon (1 Kings 11:9-10); committed adultery like David (2 Samuel 11:4-5); to mention but a few of the absurdity and dishonesty of the Biblical accounts of the prophet before Jesus (pbuh).

According to the following hadith, Aisha confirms that Muhammad was not able to predict the future, hence he could not have been a prophet.

Sahih Al-Bukhari HadithHadith 6.378 Narrated byMasruq
I said to 'Aisha, "O Mother! Did Prophet Muhammad see his Lord?" 'Aisha said, "What you have said makes my hair stand on end ! Know that if somebody tells you one of the following three things, he is a liar: Whoever tells you that Muhammad saw his Lord, is a liar." Then Aisha recited the Verse:
"No vision can grasp Him, but His grasp is over all vision. He is the Most Courteous Well-Acquainted with all things." (6.103) "It is not fitting for a human being that Allah should speak to him except by inspiration or from behind a veil." (42.51)

You are utterly ignorant. Let me educate you; even bible says God cannot be seen (John 5:37). Whats then your point here?

'Aisha further said,

"And whoever tells you that the Prophet knows what is going to happen tomorrow, is a liar." She then recited:

"No soul can know what it will earn tomorrow." (31.34)
She added: "And whoever tells you that he concealed (some of Allah's orders), is a liar." Then she recited: "O Apostle! Proclaim (the Message) which has been sent down to you from your Lord, " (5.67) 'Aisha added, "But the Prophet saw Gabriel in his true form twice."

LOL!!! Answer the above question, we'll then proceed: By the way, can you tell me is there any verse in the bible where Jesus (pbuh) is said to have knowledge of the future events? Kai or any other prophets?

Tabari 1:181 " The Prophet said 'I was sent immediately before the coming of the
Day of Doom. I preceded it like this one preceding that one' -referring to his index and middle finger"

182 "he said 'Allah will not make this nation [of Islam] incapable of lasting half a day -a day being a thousand years- …Consequently, based upon the Prophet's authority,, what remained of time was half a day that had elapsed to the Prophet's statement corresponds to 6500 years"

[b]Based upon Muhammad's prophecy, Dooms Day should have occurred 500 years after this 'revelation' which occured about 610 AD. Well, as we all know, the year 1110 had passed and we are in the year 2007 AD without the prophecy of the infallible 'Prophet' having come true. Muhammad's alleged prophesies could be counted on one hand none of which ever came true.

Another big lie. Had you any knowledge of what you copied and pasted you would not have come up with this. Thus I let that pass.

The Quran is evil, that is why Muhammedans are all evil. The vidence is there for all to see. Muhammad's Quran is an equal opportunity hatemongering book; not only does it attack and insult the Jews and Christians, but does the same to his own brother & sister Arabs who are supposedly of the UMMA of Muhammad and whom he was attempting to convert. The Quran is against the Christians and Jews. In the so called Quran, Muhammed unilaterally declared war against the Jews and Christians.

This is a thread in itself. I'll be more happy if you start a fresh thread on that topic. . .inshaAllah I'll engage you there.

Where are the judges? cheesy

NB:

My response is mainly based on this article
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by muhsin(m): 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2009
Salam,

You don't deserve any more thanks, Jarus and Mukina. I am really disappointed, wallahi.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2009
What do you want me to do? Are you not aware of spambot that autodeletes long and usually copy and paste posts? I'm afraid I'm also not immuned this.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by muhsin(m): 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2009
Salam,

With due respect I am. Yet I kinda wonder, for I cut my reply into portions so that might able me to post it but it still fails.

Again, sorry if my earlier words sound rude but they are rather necessary. Why? Why didn't you or Mukina respond to my complain since Saturday? I was even banned from posting since that day. I used my other ID, i.e. Muhseen but that too was instantly banned. I think and believe my complain deserved to be responded to earlier than now, Jarus. Hope you understand the reason of my anger.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2009
I responded. But for some official reasons, I deleted the response few minutes later.
I realized that my response sounds like teaching a forumer how to beat the spambot, and that is against admin's rule for Mods.

I believe the ban you talked about was auto-ban by the spambot too. I was also a victim in the past, even as a Mod.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by muhsin(m): 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2009
Understood. cool
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by abulbanaat(m): 3:02pm On Oct 28, 2009
What is happening to my my this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=342144.0

I have posted some messages and they did not show in the httml version except the wap version; I have cut it into pieces, pls what is happening Jarus.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 3:43pm On Oct 28, 2009
You are being affected by spambot for posting too long messages. Not something I can help on.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by abulbanaat(m): 2:01am On Oct 29, 2009
Even after cutting into pieces?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by alimat2(f): 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2009
@Mr Jarus,How u dey?

Please i cant find a thread posted by Fizzybaba yesterday(Koran verses inscribed on a miracle baby)
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2009
Alimat i saw it, i think u saw it on my facebook profile page too,its really awesome,ALLAH AKBAR,they will still say ITS A CLEAR MAGIC
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by kolaoloye(m): 3:31am On Nov 23, 2009
uplawal:

Alimat i saw it, i think u saw it on my facebook profile page too,its really awesome,ALLAH AKBAR,they will still say ITS A CLEAR MAGIC
shocked shocked shocked Facebook   May God deliver you.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2009
@ kola oloye whats wrong with facebook mr man?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Abuzola11(m): 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2009
My new thread titled ' The black stone and islam: mystery solved, just disappeared
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 12:45am On Dec 05, 2009
i dont know why or how it disappeared. Maybe spambot auto-deleted it. Tanx
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Abuzola11(m): 12:47am On Dec 05, 2009
After 3 hours of typing nawa o, so i can't recover it ?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by muhsin(m): 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2009
Too bad, Abuzola.

Didn't you save it somewhere?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Abuzola11(m): 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2009
I didn't, maybe i will have to compile it all over again
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by manmustwac(m): 1:47am On Dec 11, 2009
@jarus
i don't have access to the moderators section therefore i can't vote in the moderator awards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28)

President Uhuru Pauses His Speech During The Call To Prayer (adhaan) / The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h): Question And Answer / I’m A Faithful Muslim- Bikini Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.