Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Lodge Your Complaints Here - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Lodge Your Complaints Here (28903 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Go Down)

Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2010
I have asked the admin to reinstate it. It was caught by spambot. It will soon be back.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by vedaxcool(m): 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2010
I wanted to reply the falsehood of some people on the thread tittled "Why Mohammad is not a prophet" but could not do so as there was no reply button on display.

Are you sure? Were you logged in?
Go check again.

I did and up till now it has not been rectified, unless the entire thread has been forzen
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2010
Yeah, the thread has been locked.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by zayhal(f): 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2010
This isn't a complaint per se but an observation.

Too many threads are being opened these days about Ramadhan. I think you should do something about merging those that are related or something so we can have just few.

My opinion.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2010
Ramadhan kareem @zayhal
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by zayhal(f): 9:59am On Aug 19, 2010
@Toba

Thanks. Hope you're good.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2010
zayhal:

This isn't a complaint per se but an observation.

Too many threads are being opened these days about Ramadhan. I think you should do something about merging those that are related or something so we can have just few.

My opinion.
Taken. Jazakumullahu khaeran
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by babs787(m): 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2010
Salam

Please I noticed that I have not been seeing my posts in the thread 'Islamic Talk' and it is the same way I left it. Any reason for this?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 11:04am On Sep 02, 2010
babs787:

Salam

Please I noticed that I have not been seeing my posts in the thread 'Islamic Talk' and it is the same way I left it. Any reason for this?
W/salam
I have looked into it. They were caught by anti-spam bot which catches spams, as well as some long & copy and paste posts.
I have asked Seunto release them. They will soon be visible.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by azharuddin: 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2010
@Jarus

I posted a new topic about Zakat Al Fitr and now its gone, kindly look into the matter.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2010
Salaam

your topic got marked by the bot saw it just now, when it is untagged i'll let you know.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by azharuddin: 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2010
Thanx for the prompt reply mukina.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2010
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by GlobalD2: 2:57am On Sep 12, 2010
First of all, Happy Eid to all Muslim brothers and sisters.

It's been my intention to complain about one of my posts on this section, which reads: "Hints on Ablution & Daily Prayer", but I don't know how to go about it.

I'd like to know why my comment on this topic was removed. I am awaiting your response.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by deols(f): 11:28am On Sep 13, 2010
salam alaykum

I many of the time dont get notification to my posts. pls help
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2010
Check the 'notify me of replies' button when replying a post if you want to see notifications, if not, uncheck it before submitting.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by GlobalD2: 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2010
Jarus:

Check the 'notify me of replies' button when replying a post if you want to see notifications, if not, uncheck it before submitting.

How about my complaint?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 10:51am On Sep 14, 2010
Global-D:

How about my complaint?
I can't remember removing any post from that thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-482722.0.html
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by chakula: 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2010
Salam.

I have posted a topic named How to improve your relationship with the Quran but it's not visible kindly help.

Ma'asalam.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by zubeyr(m): 1:13am On Nov 01, 2010
Salam I have posted new topic about salafi movement but is not visible am I not allowed to post any new thread ?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by azharuddin: 10:59am On Nov 01, 2010
Please look into this thread Qur’anic Verse Of The Day (Page 4) https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-448175.96.html
Please dont let anyone derail that thread. Kindly delete the recent post.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 11:12am On Nov 01, 2010
Done.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by azharuddin: 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2010
Jarus:

Done.

Thanx a lot : )
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by zubeyr(m): 2:39am On Nov 14, 2010
This site must adapt to freedom of speech rather than the opposite we do society no good by giving in to the needs of the most extremes or sensitives among us the moderator is deleting every post and thread not in tune with his views the limitation on free speech and censorship are not compatible with the mission of this site and the diversity of opinions which we all know is deeply rooted in the Muslim experience and culture
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by zayhal(f): 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2010
jarus, it really saddens me when i read the things uplawal and Mukina posted on ify's thread. They've corrupted that thread now!

I suggest you delete all of their posts or open a new thread for them. Ify's thread is too good to have it messed up like that. People have been coming in to comment and comment the thread and it'll be just shameful to have it all spoilt at this point. sad angry
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2010
@zayhal,why reporting instead of making peace,anyway,its been settled,we all disagree to agree,the best is to come interms again,and thats done,so dnt come and start igniting it again
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by azharuddin: 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2010
@Jarus
As you can see, some unwanted, degrading remarks are being made in some good threads. Please 'cleanse' em bro.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2010
which one azarudin grin?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Abuzola1(m): 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2010
SISTERS is okay,

@uplawal, i havent seen ur thread , is it in this section ?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by chakula: 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2010
Abu hope that you are fully back.
you are well come!
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2010
Zayhal,
Noted.

Azharuddin,
Will act on it.

Uplawal,
Reporting is making peace.

Abuzola,
We miss you. Pls come back fully.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2010
Abuzola, jesus preached Jihad

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28)

President Uhuru Pauses His Speech During The Call To Prayer (adhaan) / The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h): Question And Answer / I’m A Faithful Muslim- Bikini Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.