Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,315 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Lodge Your Complaints Here - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Lodge Your Complaints Here (28900 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Go Down)

Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 9:39am On Dec 11, 2009
Sorry, I thought you were a Mod. . . shocked
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Zubebe(m): 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2009
Kindly create a search window such that one can locate posts easily. As it is, it takes a long time to locate ones post.
Or is it that I am a green horn here.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2009
Locate posts? Whose posts? Your posts? Or others'?

If it's your own, click on 'your profile', then 'show posts'. You may as well click on 'updated topics' to view subsequent comments on your posts.

Over all, this thread will be useful to you: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-162414.0.html

Regards
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by manmustwac(m): 12:38am On Dec 12, 2009
Jarus:

Sorry, I thought you were a Mod. . . shocked
I am
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Lagosboy: 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2009
Please i dont know what happened. I spent abt 15mins typing a response to " Truth abt Shariah " thread and my posts are deleted. I i can see the posts in my last posts on my profile bu tit doesnt appear on the thread. Wht appears is the one liners i type to complain.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2009
^^^^

viva spambot
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Lagosboy: 9:33pm On Dec 24, 2009
Really!!! how do i deal with it?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by muhsin(m): 5:12pm On Dec 25, 2009
@Jarus,

We really need your help; this sort of thing has been happening for long. For e.g. abulbanaat, and myself have had encountered the same problem. And now Lagosboy. Really something need to be done. Thanks
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2009
It's the spambot at work. I have also fallen victim a number of times. It auto-deletes posts taht look like spam, like copying and pasting from a site, long typing etc.
Next time you are typing long post, you may copy and save a copy on Word so that you if Spambot catches it, you will ahve access to what you typed.
I don't have power over this, maybe higher authorities can help.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by muhsin(m): 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2009
Thanks for the response.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by AbuSafwan(m): 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2009
My complaint is that I have posted a topic: The destruction of anti-haith, in the last 6 days but I never see it on the board: but today I posted another one. Am I right please?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2009
It's the spambot at work. I have also fallen victim a number of times. It auto-deletes posts taht look like spam, like copying and pasting from a site, long typing etc.
Next time you are typing long post, you may copy and save a copy on Word so that you if Spambot catches it, you will ahve access to what you typed.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by harakiri(m): 11:38pm On Dec 30, 2009
I have a complaint.Why do moslems hate the westerners so much and yet they are here using internet? Why do they use mobile phones,cars,motor cycles and even wear designer clothes that are products of the "western infidels"?Hmmm? I dey ask una.Why do moslems kill defenceless people in this country when something unconnected to nigeria happens e.g the caricature of Allah Mohammed? Why are moslems like robots or Islamonoids rather?Ehh?Why do you people love p.edophillia?You love to marry infants of between 1-10 years of age and sleep with them.Why sleep with babies?Why do you kill people in the name of Jihad all because you want to go to aljana and sleep with 72 infant virgins?Is that what the whole struggle is about?Killing people so that you can satisfy all the sexual urges you denied yourself of in aljana?Why?Why?Why?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2009
The complaints here is about the use of this section.

Go and ask those at the open forum or dig out threads where those have been treated before.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by zayhal(f): 3:06pm On Jan 07, 2010
Jarus,

I sent a post to the thread 'What Faroul preahed' last night. A few minutes later, it's nowhere to be found. I resent again and the same thing happened, yet it's on my last posts profile. Ki lo nsele?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2010
zayhal:

Jarus,

I sent a post to the thread 'What Faroul preahed' last night. A few minutes later, it's nowhere to be found. I resent again and the same thing happened, yet it's on my last posts profile. Ki lo nsele?
Are you talking about your post on that vanguard article? It's there now. You even posted it twice.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by AbuZola3(m): 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2010
I saw it
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by zayhal(f): 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2010
Funny, even now, I can't still see the post. But since you saw i an Abuzola confirmed, I'll let it go.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by AbuZola3(m): 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2010
Jarus, many mocking thread or thread that is diverted to hurling insult should be lock, the religion section is upholding all this
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2010
Abu Zola:

Jarus, many mocking thread or thread that is diverted to hurling insult should be lock, the religion section is upholding all this

You're asking for all your threads to be locked? shocked What a pleasant surprise.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by AbuZola3(m): 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2010
Be it my thread i don't care
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 10:11am On Jan 09, 2010
Abuzola and toba's posts of threat deleted.

Abu Zola:

I have always upheld it, except when I have not seen it.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 09, 2010
Jarus:

Abuzola and toba's posts of threat deleted.
I have always upheld it, except when I have not seen it.
Hope u got d details of y i addressed u&mukina.I want ur comment.Thks
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by AbuZola3(m): 10:30am On Jan 09, 2010
Thanks jarus
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by IbrahimB: 7:08pm On Jan 12, 2010
@ Jarus, I can't see my last posts on the above thread, but it appears in my last posts under my profile. How do I fix that? Thanks
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2010
IbrahimB:

@ Jarus, I can't see my last posts on the above thread, but it appears in my last posts under my profile. How do I fix that? Thanks
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by fifi09(f): 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2010
@Jarus: Hallo, I need help resizing/deleting my uploaded picture, please what do I do?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 17, 2010
fifi09:

@Jarus: Hallo, I need help resizing/deleting my uploaded picture, please what do I do?

Sorry madam hope u werent refering to ur profile picture.Cos that picture is superb.I really like it
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by fifi09(f): 6:37am On Jan 17, 2010
Very nice of you to say that Toba, thanks very much!
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 17, 2010
fifi09:

Very nice of you to say that Toba, thanks very much!
U re welcome my sister
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2010
fifi09:

I can see you've been attended to.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by fifi09(f): 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2010
@Jarus: Nope, i'm still waiting for ya to help me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28)

President Uhuru Pauses His Speech During The Call To Prayer (adhaan) / The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h): Question And Answer / I’m A Faithful Muslim- Bikini Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.