Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

How Do You Feel When You Are Not In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When You Are Not In A Relationship (1558 Views)

How Do You Feel When Your Girl Scream During Sex??? / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When You Are Not In A Relationship by buttie: 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2009
i feel just normal
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are Not In A Relationship by patwhizkid(f): 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2009
I feel . . .
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are Not In A Relationship by Omolola1(f): 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2009
feel kooooooooool!
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are Not In A Relationship by iice(f): 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2009
undecided
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are Not In A Relationship by bluespice(f): 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2009
is there a way one should feel? undecided
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are Not In A Relationship by patwhizkid(f): 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2009
I wonder o
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are Not In A Relationship by Unseen(m): 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2009
Feel like a free bird
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are Not In A Relationship by PRYNXLEX(m): 8:01pm On Jun 24, 2009
how do i feel? humm let me seeeee. hum. i have felt differently as the situation may arrive. i have not been in a relationship for the past 3 years now. most times i fell lonely, it gets worse when i take a walk down the streets to find a guy having a walk with a gul who is probably his girl. most times i may get irritated by their gestures, then i find out that i am only jealous. i i spend less. thats the aspect that i am comfortable with. i gadj up less often. i really dont fell great i must say cos i normally get these kind of statements and many more "Efe this would'nt have happened if you had a girl friend". phew
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are Not In A Relationship by ashe2(f): 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2009
see question? u go fear !!
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are Not In A Relationship by biola44: 8:41am On Jun 25, 2009
single life's is very sweet, i am free 2 do anything since no one wud get hurt grin
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are Not In A Relationship by izeek(m): 8:53am On Jun 25, 2009
patwhizkid:

I feel . . .

goooooooooodddddddddd, i knew that wud now!
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are Not In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 25, 2009
@prynlex that makes two of us except i kill time by smoking,drinking, coding and gadgeting up not cuz am materialistic cuz i need something to ward off that feeling of being alone thank God for social network and Mp3.Though i'm like how did i end up like this.Use to have nice girl but, That's a long story at long time ago.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are Not In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 25, 2009
Cant remember d last time i was single though,14yrs ago in my secondary school days.But ever since,i've been into various relationships.Some i cant stand and others i bear.But most times i just wished i was single again,cos relationships are just too damn committed. I just want to have a breath of fresh air,and get out of the choke hold for a while.Even the love involved is killin me,it makes me vulnerable,not harsh,restricted,i can sip my beer d way i want,i just think about her,i cant travel always,infact most things is i cant,because i just love her and cant help but remain as so.I just want to run away for some time,feel d other part of life and come back again.But in the interim i just 'Wanna Be Free'
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are Not In A Relationship by Czarskit(m): 9:49am On Jun 25, 2009
~ Free & without Responsibility ~
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are Not In A Relationship by whitelexi(m): 10:10am On Jun 25, 2009
An overwhelming feeling of relief cool
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are Not In A Relationship by Secretz(f): 11:24am On Jun 25, 2009
I feel like myself. . . . . . grin
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are Not In A Relationship by beingme(f): 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2009
whoa! feel free and happy cos no one is bothering me
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are Not In A Relationship by dacillin: 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2009
well what i could say is that no matter how someone can take, it pains especially when you see your friends chatting with his girls.
you know sometime you feel jelus for not having one especially when you are matured enough to have one's
when you meet religious leader they will tell you that you did not have the head of woman, by so they will seek prayer for you.
what we suppose to adress first is what is the problem. cause of it and how to face it
some are not matured to have yet but they will be complianing of while some they are in re/ship before but due to thier are not compatible or their behavior .
so what we should adress first is what cause it.
for more information you can visit my at www.dacillin.blog.com
see you there!
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are Not In A Relationship by kokoye(m): 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2009
buttie:

i feel just normal

You started this thread and your response above reeks of self-denial.

Sorry for your poor lonely luck.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are Not In A Relationship by spikedcylinder: 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2009
Na wa o.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are Not In A Relationship by kokoye(m): 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2009
What Spiky, you sense someone is in a bad mood?

btw, why did you remove your picture?? angry
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are Not In A Relationship by Igwe9(m): 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2009
i feel good lalalalala! cool smiley
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are Not In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2009
As for now, would not paticularly care.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are Not In A Relationship by OkraSoup1: 8:46pm On Jun 25, 2009
Most times I'm okay , Sometimes I think it would be nice to be in a relationship. However only a good relationship.
When I think of the drama involved in some of my past relationships, I shudder and kick the thought out of my mind. However, relationships aren't all about the bad experiences or the past. Currently I think I'd like to give it a go again. I've learnt a few things and am more confident about speaking my mind and not settling for some bozo just because I think I want to be in a relationship.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are Not In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 25, 2009
i feel empty and all the guys i get to meet are in serious relationships, like rite now, its so good to be loved and to be in a relationship
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are Not In A Relationship by OkraSoup1: 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2009
madambini:

i feel empty and all the guys i get to meet are in serious relationships, like rite now, its so good to be loved and to be in a relationship
Do you get involved with these guys in serious relationships? Have you gotten involved with a guy only to find out he's in a serious relationship and lied to you?
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are Not In A Relationship by dpat60: 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2009
no more palaver grin grin
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are Not In A Relationship by TheSeeker(m): 11:38pm On Jun 25, 2009
That is when I feel freshest. No one to monitor my phone calls or who I talk to. No one to keep checking my jeans if I have condoms stashed away in 'em pockets. grin
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are Not In A Relationship by ashaby(f): 7:36pm On Jun 26, 2009
So I can safely assume every one responding to this post is single. shocked shocked
Oya, let me start matchmaking business quick quick. Start sending in ur CVs now. Offer valid while stock lasts! grin grin
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are Not In A Relationship by frank317: 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2009
I self-service my life out and constantly visit the brothel. whew, how miserable being single can be
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are Not In A Relationship by Busta(f): 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2009
Everyone here ranting . . .free, cool, relief, good, yada yada yada

No one wants to be lonely . . yeah, u feel good, cool, relief and all that for a moment
but after a while, u feel and empty. U get use to it and move ahead.
It is fun when you are younger but the older u get, the more u need a shoulder and someone to call urs.
Re: How Do You Feel When You Are Not In A Relationship by ibrokay(m): 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2009
Relationships is like getting urself in a form of emotional prison

How i wish i can set myself free.

No one wants to be lonely
ashaby:

So I can safely assume every one responding to this post is single. shocked shocked
Oya, let me start matchmaking business quick quick. Start sending in ur CVs now. Offer valid while stock lasts! grin grin
Let me see your pix first

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did You Meet Your Spouse / For FL GATORS, For You Dear / Playing Mind Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.