Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail (33841 Views)

Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User / Police Spends N600m On Procurement Of Dogs / The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail by DropShot: 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
Aufbauh:
FLASHBACK: “Don’t vote Muhammadu Buhari. I cannot be carrying food to my husband in prison”- Dame Patience Faka Jonathan a.k.a Mama Peace (The Woman who saw tomorrow)
You honestly took this from my mouth.

Nostradamus she is. grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail by samo(m): 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
The guy never begin see anything yet
Re: Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail by Demdem(m): 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
Chai......600Milla just for chopping paper. Metuh, u are finished.

10 Likes

Re: Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail by josite: 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
honestly im sad with metuh and im equally sad wit the efcc.metuh lawyers should really fight this bail conditions with the last of his might.why 700m for a 400m offence and why will metuh himself not tutored himself how to react to law enforcers and he is a public relations man.look out for a new book,the law and practice of appropriate reactions.wish the book got to metu's hand in time.efcc must avoid what looks like vengeance,they must show the citizen that they are not all out to grab him.overlook the little infractions of metuh since u already have him in for the big one.will fayose now warns himself?.

3 Likes

Re: Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
Islie:

www.punchng.com/breaking-court-grants-fresh-n600m-bail-to-metuh/

this is serious o,Buhari go just dey one corner dey wait for who go come blame metuh,that person case go worst pass metuh+dasuki combined! Make God come punish dem make he be pdp gangan,we go just gree say APC WILL be unopposed come 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail by malikombi(m): 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
sadWhy?Why?Why?
Re: Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
Islie:

www.punchng.com/breaking-court-grants-fresh-n600m-bail-to-metuh/

this is serious o,Buhari go just dey one corner dey wait for who go come bail metuh,that person case go worst pass metuh+dasuki combined! Make God come punish dem make he be pdp gangan,we go just gree say APC WILL be unopposed come 2019,because their jail term go long pass monkey chain
Re: Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail by DropShot: 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
princeonx:
Do some of you really know the meaning of bail?
Most of you are calling it payment of the money he was charged for!
The money will have to be deposited with the court. Real cash money.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail by Tycoflu(m): 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
EFCC dey do their thing jeje with Metu and dey even beg am to return our yam quietly and he was shouting "take me to court" "My fundamental human right is abused". See where e don lead am to now. Metu do pay your #700 million bail. You are abusing the hospitality of keju.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail by sammy86dee: 2:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
Oga metuh... no need to meet d bail condition. Just take heart jeje and continue eating ur beans for kuje prison.. who knows what God has for u tommorrow..ask obj

2 Likes

Re: Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail by gsport: 2:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
Am sure by now matuh is no longer in doubt that he is going to jail either way, my sincere opinion. stomach it,after all you told the school teacher you abused no I G can release him from your booth. change is constant. Talk less,act less,boast less. You never know.

3 Likes

Re: Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail by Angeltoyo(f): 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
Re: Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail by rottennaija(m): 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
NextGovernor:
Person thief 400 mil and they are requesting 600 mil altogether. Nawa ooo

The lives lost as him their 400m is more than whatever bail they are giving him

2 Likes

Re: Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail by IVORY2009(m): 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
Demdem:
Chai......600Milla just for chopping paper. Metuh, u are finished.

Apc govt is behind it..... Currently u and I know der is currently nos seperation of powers b/w the three arms of govt under this govt, currently the execultive arms controls/detates to the judiciary, to carryout any instruction given to dem.

2 Likes

Re: Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail by aikeron: 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
A little bit of Education for some of us:

You actually get your bail money back whether you are found guilty or not; bail is intended to secure the defendant's presence for trial, nothing more and nothing less. Thus, once the trial is complete, your bail money is returned. This implies that a bail is a form of collateral or loan.

However, if you can't afford the bail amount, then you have to pay a bail bondsman to post for you; they will typically charge a 10% fee to post your bail, in the form of a bond. That fee is generally not refundable.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail by Pavarottii(m): 2:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
Elosky20:
well this the best investment ever. steal our yam and pay 50 percent interest. i am beginning to love naija. more grease to efcc elbow
Do u know the conditions for bail. If he said to be innocent or guilty; as long as he does not jump bail. he will get the money back.

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail by Sunnyade01(m): 2:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
Once you are caught stealing our yam and EFCC asked you to return it. Return it jejely.

If you don't, na double we go collect last last.

Sai Baba

2 Likes

Re: Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail by muhakeem(m): 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
the bail is 300million naira
Re: Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail by DropShot: 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
josite:
honestly im sad with metuh and im equally sad wit the efcc.metuh lawyers should really fight this bail conditions with the last of his might.why 700m for a 400m offence and why will metuh himself not tutored himself how to react to law enforcers and he is a public relations man.look out for a new book,the law and practice of appropriate reactions.wish the book got to metu's hand in time.efcc must avoid what looks like vengeance,they must show the citizen that they are all out to grab him.overlook the little infractions of metuh since u already have him in for the big one.will fayose now warns himself.
Metuh behaved as if he was above the law, hence the determination to teach him a big lesson.

First was his uncooperative attitude by refusing to disclose what he got N400mn for. Others who received money from Dasuki stated the reason even though not tenable.

Secondly, he attempted to destroy evidence. That was rude and impunity.

Dasuki, with his high level connection didn't behave that arrogant and rude the moment he was arrested.

Others like Dokpesi, Bafarawa, Yuguda et al are not being treated as Metuh because they at least cooperated with law enforcement agents.

Metuh has made himself a scape goat.

11 Likes

Re: Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail by JonazG: 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
MANY NAIRALAND DO NOT EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORD "BAIL" NIGERIA SCHOOL PRODUCING MORE GOSSIPERS THAN INTELECTUALS

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail by ceaz4r(m): 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
A cool way to fight corruption insofar as same cup is served every culprit irrespective of Party affiliations, tribe, and otherwise.
Re: Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail by daylae(m): 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
Looting is becoming very expensive these days. .

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail by Pavarottii(m): 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
DropShot:

The money will have to be deposited with the court. Real cash money.

grin grin grin grin
That he gets back even if found To be guilty or innocent. Hope u know that?
Re: Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail by Demdem(m): 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
IVORY2009:

Apc govt is behind it..... Currently u and I know der is currently nos seperation of powers b/w the three arms of govt under this govt, currently the execultive arms controls/detates to the judiciary, to carryout any instruction given to dem.

If APC govt is trully behind it then it's a welkom development. Am sure all sane minds will support actions like these against all our yam eaters.
I don't ffucking care about ur further rants.

4 Likes

Re: Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
josite:
honestly im sad with metuh and im equally sad wit the efcc.metuh lawyers should really fight this bail conditions with the last of his might.why 700m for a 400m offence and why will metuh himself not tutored himself how to react to law enforcers and he is a public relations man.look out for a new book,the law and practice of appropriate reactions.wish the book got to metu's hand in time.efcc must avoid what looks like vengeance,they must show the citizen that they are all out to grab him.overlook the little infractions of metuh since u already have him in for the big one.will fayose now warns himself.
oga leave grammar for Soyinka .where were u when some people were granted bail of 500k for billion worth of offense? They even come with drummers and dancers after the announcement .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail by akinsbaba2015: 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
princeonx:
Do some of you really know the meaning of bail?
Most of you are calling it payment of the money he was charged for!
. Can you purchase a bail bond of N700million in Kuje market or at jumia/konga? Please tell us o
Re: Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail by jimmy1boy(m): 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
gigabyte13:
I billion bail loading. 1st ever in 9ja history, Nurse Metuh setting another records like his party always as been doing.

APC using PDP to raise fund for 2016 budget. Thats what we mean by diversifying the economy.

Haaaahaaaa dis change dey sweet me yori yori. SAI BABA kwontinue jareeeee
Bailing by billions loading...... Say PDP..... I think say they sabi bend the law take pass.... make him bend kuje walls... ANUMANU
Re: Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail by Rotty32: 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
Its 1 billion naira now
myqel:
On this day many years ago, a child was brought to this world....his name is Osopale Michael smiley

Happy birthday to me,myself and I, God bless my new age

Nairalanders should pls show some love smiley
Re: Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail by Pavarottii(m): 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
gigabyte13:
I billion bail loading. 1st ever in 9ja history, Nurse Metuh setting another records like his party always as been doing.

APC using PDP to raise fund for 2016 budget. Thats what we mean by diversifying the economy.

Haaaahaaaa dis change dey sweet me yori yori. SAI BABA kwontinue jareeeee
Ignorance. Even if he is innocent or guilty. The money will be returned after trial.

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail by Samgreguc(m): 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
modath:
Nurse eh, cheesy grin

He will be cursing the day he set his eyes on Hero & for not using an untraceable proxy account to receive "Blood Money" from the office of the NSA!! cheesy

Where on earth will he get 3 sureties ?? Mehn these Judges be vexing gan oo shocked

Nurse residency for Kuje go tay small.
Its #1Billion
Re: Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
These judges are on heat.
Re: Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail by espn(m): 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
daretodiffer:
I am actually laughing like a mad woman right now cheesy

am with you its not good to steal the poor masses hard earned money......nice eyeball kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soludo: "Falana Does Not Know The Difference Between A Bank LOAN And A DEPOSIT" / Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello / Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.