Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me (3363 Views)

S£X AS SHE TAUGHT ME…..(18+) / Is It Our Fault That Nairaland Ladies Don't Have Men In Their Lives? / Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by Mhizkel(f): 2:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
delectablegyal:

u mean nairaland addict? Who isn't?

Nairaland is like an information centre for me. Politics, romance, sport, entertainment, music et al. With nairaland, i'm fully abreast of information around the world.

When i newly registered whenever i'm reading intimate stories, they are usually fraught with CUM, that was how i got acquainted with the word.
Not everyone cool

How come you got acquainted with the sexual words only?
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by delectablegyal(f): 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
sauceEEP:
Fore,play = pre-intimacy

dats right.
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by talktonase(m): 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
delectablegyal:

na doggy u go seecheesy. Getouttahere mehn.
you are all over the place like say u be police...
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by delectablegyal(f): 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
Mhizkel:

Not everyone cool

How come you got acquainted with the sexual words only?

i concur.

This thread is centered around sexual words, dats why. When there is another platform, i will divulge decent words i got acquainted withcheesy.
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by delectablegyal(f): 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
talktonase:
you are all over the place like say u be police...

really! Where else did u SIMI?
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by Mhizkel(f): 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
delectablegyal:

i concur.

This thread is centered around sexual words, dats why. When there is another platform, i will divulge decent words i got acquainted withcheesy.
I'm anticipating for such thread.
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by Smartguy001(m): 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
delectablegyal:
1. CUM: if i didn't cum to nairaland, i don't think i will CUM across this word. Nairalanders like to use it frequently even when they mean COME.

2. JOYSTICK: I nvr knew joystick has a connotative meaning until i CAME to nairaland. I knew the word "joystick" exists but i nvr knew it can mean P.E.N...I.S, no "ulla."cheesy. I thought it can only mean a navigator. Do u remember that navigator button on sony ericsson? It's called JOYSTICK.

3. MOUTH ACTION: who doesn't know b.l.o.w.j.o.b? But i nvr knew it could be called mouth action until i CAME to nairaland. Btw, i did my research and i discovered it can also be called f.e.l.l.a.t.i.o. Nairaland also recognises "f.e.l.l.a.t.i.o" as b.l.o.w.j.o.b. To confirm, type it without the dots.

4. Camel toe: i nvr knew dat swollen pvssy was called camel toe. Shout out to nairaland.

5. Sexcapade: i never knew this word until i came to nairaland. Sexcapade means an adventure involving sexual excitement.

6. Lovepeddler: so an ashewo could be called lovepeddler? Now i know.

Add urs.

P.s: sorry that i had a lot of CUMs in my write up.

Knew most of dem sha...NLders na baddoo dem b nah, abi u no know nee
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by delectablegyal(f): 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
Mhizkel:

I'm anticipating for such thread.

keep AUNTYcipating.
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by delectablegyal(f): 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
Smartguy001:

Knew most of dem sha...NLders na baddoo dem b nah, abi u no know nee

you know say me i nor be jasi type. I dey cool like coolercheesy.
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by talktonase(m): 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
delectablegyal:

really! Where else did u SIMI?
infact it was from you I learnt the word kpekus...funny girl,with a delectable name you should compliment it with a picture so both can match.
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by Smartguy001(m): 2:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
delectablegyal:

you know say me i nor be jasi type. I dey cool like coolercheesy.

But e b like say u don hot nah... grin dis one wen u don know all dis plenty words...hope we fit do practice some day sha.....
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by delectablegyal(f): 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
talktonase:
infact it was from you I learnt the word kpekus...funny girl,with a delectable name you should compliment it with a picture so both can match.

so u don't know me? You've nvr seen me. Really! I thought everyone knows me.

Ask other commenters abt me. I think i'm quite popular here.
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by talktonase(m): 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
delectablegyal:

so u don't know me? You've nvr seen me. Really! I thought everyone knows me.

Ask other commenters abt me. I think i'm quite popular here.
everybody must know you? Soo that what will happen?
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by xest(m): 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
delectablegyal:
1. CUM: if i didn't cum to nairaland, i don't think i will CUM across this word. Nairalanders like to use it frequently even when they mean COME.

2. JOYSTICK: I nvr knew joystick has a connotative meaning until i CAME to nairaland. I knew the word "joystick" exists but i nvr knew it can mean P.E.N...I.S, no "ulla."cheesy. I thought it can only mean a navigator. Do u remember that navigator button on sony ericsson? It's called JOYSTICK.

3. MOUTH ACTION: who doesn't know b.l.o.w.j.o.b? But i nvr knew it could be called mouth action until i CAME to nairaland. Btw, i did my research and i discovered it can also be called f.e.l.l.a.t.i.o. Nairaland also recognises "f.e.l.l.a.t.i.o" as b.l.o.w.j.o.b. To confirm, type it without the dots.

4. Camel toe: i nvr knew dat swollen pvssy was called camel toe. Shout out to nairaland.

5. Sexcapade: i never knew this word until i came to nairaland. Sexcapade means an adventure involving sexual excitement.

Add urs.

I knw u love dem. Bad babe
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
undecided you had to gather them words n teach me too huh grin grin
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by ijebu2020: 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
THIS OP IS SICK...ND M SURE HES ONE OF THE FAKE PEOPLE OUT THERE USING A FEMALE INFO DP/IMAGE AND NAME,FEMALE MONICKERS ETC...TO SCAM OR DO SOME STUPID CRAZY THNGS..BETTER REPENT COS UR JUDGMENT WILL SOON COME OOO..HISSS
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by aolumaxi(m): 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
delectablegyal:

Add urs.

Kitty Cat baba 10 10 tosyne2much can use this word ehn, if it ain't for nairaland, weting concern me with kitty or cat?
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by tosyne2much(m): 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
aolumaxi:
Kitty Cat baba 10 10 tosyne2much can use this word ehn, if it ain't for nairaland, weting concern me with kitty or cat?
You mean I'm fond of using the word Kitty-cat ? tongue
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by aolumaxi(m): 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
You mean I'm fond of using the word Kitty-cat ? tongue
maybe! but I definitely learnt it from ur 10-10 post bro grin
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by tosyne2much(m): 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
aolumaxi:
maybe! but I definitely learnt it from ur 10-10 post bro grin
hahahaha lmao cheesy
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by AyamConfidence(m): 12:19am On Jan 26, 2016
Emac34:
G-s.p.o.tgringrin type it without the dots and see for urself
g-sp.ot = center of gravity....hahahahahahaha...my belle o
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by aolumaxi(m): 8:32am On Jan 26, 2016
AyamConfidence:
wats gee-sport oooo? Is that a new sport ni? kiss cool shocked
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by kokoA(m): 8:35am On Jan 26, 2016
Nairaland... Educating Nigerian youths since 1898.
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by murphyibiam15(m): 9:45am On Jan 26, 2016
xest:
I knw u love dem. Bad babe
thats a guy u referred as babe.....except if u are a homo...who doesnt know the she/male is an attention seeker
Re: Naughty Words That Nairaland Taught Me by Emac34: 9:50am On Jan 26, 2016
AyamConfidence:
are u a leaner

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Mad Men So Endowned Down There? / The Fear Of Owerri Girls... / No Matter The Status, A Woman Can Get Jealous - Watch The Obamas (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.