Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow (144625 Views)

The Mysterious Girl(a Love Story From Epiphanus) / Mysterious Ileya Ram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 1:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
Na wa for network oh
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 1:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
[b]Chapter Seven
I left the church and quickly hurried home, but na wetin they worry that pastor self why e be say na my time him want collect money no be me something they worry na him, i walk to my house. my house is no that far from the church so within five minutes or so i don land for my carbound.

i knock on our door and my mummy open it for me and return to her seat to continue watching NTA news i dont know why my mummy love news like that, na she go watch ITV news 7:00pm, na she go watch EBS news 7:30pm, na she go still watch Iruekpen News, abi no be one thing them they talk,
mummy: how the market?
Me: fine ma, people no too buy medicine after you commot.
Mummy: na the weather na.
I sat down and open my bag, i
brought out her purse and gave it to her without even opening it,
i went inside my room and relax on my bed, then i remember the briefcase i stoodup and check under the bed, the briefcase
still dey there, thank God oh tommorrow i will go and borrow plier to ply the head of the key let me see how strong it is, na iron them they take sharpen iron so i go use iron sharpen e head, if i carry am go meet that yeye carpenter and mistakenly we jam money after he open am, am telling you my fellow brethren we fit kill each other because of the money,
"ozes" i heard my mummies call from inside parlour, i got up sharply to meet her.
Me: ma
mummy: na wey the money wey you bring?
Me: everything they inside purse wey i give you oh.
Mummy: which money, see purse wey you give me nothing dey inside, she open the zip raise it up for me to see very well like flying nigeria flag,
Me: i put everything for inside before i lock store oh, i nor understand.
Mummy: you go go back that store this night go bring that money oh because na part of money wey you go use enrol be that, if you nor see am just tell waec bye bye.

Chai na which kind wahala be this now eh, i went inside my room and check the other bag, i still didnt see it, i remember packaging everything
inside the purse, how manage e come take dissappear, only one suspect they my mind, the pastor, because i believe i put everything for that purse im go don use magic vanish am commot,
I took my phone and went out to meet him, he said i will return sooner rather than later, i guess he did it on purpose.
Unknown: na where you they rush go this night?
I heard from my back as i approach the front of my landlady house, i was shock in that i look back quickly and saw nobody, i look left and right, still nobody, shuu na where the person they,. I bone and continue moving like rock wey nor they fall, then i saw somebody standing beside a pole holding cuttlass on his right relaxing his body on a pole opposite the carpenter house.
Unknown: na me they ask you where you they rush they go this night?
Me: na who you be.
Unknown: na me be ogijio the carpenter.
Me: na wetin come make you they ask me where i they go?
Carpenter: people fit catch you for road if you comeout oh.
Me: na which people go catch me and why?
Carpenter: people just rob now and vigilante they find them.
Me: so i be like thief for your eye?
Carpenter: i know say you nor be thief but i just they caution you.
Me: than you sir, am not a stranger here and i know my way.
I left him standing on the pole like lizard, i enter old road and face the way to the mysterious house wey mysterious miracle for they go on.
The one wey everywhere they quiet so i hope them never commot oh, i enter the house and saw few people arranging sit, i look around for the pastor i didnt see him, i meet one of the member and ask him.
Me: abeg wey the pastor they?
Member: them don go na.
Me: whaaat when? (i scatter spit on his face)
Member: few minutes ago. (he use his hand to clean his face)
Me: chai i don die.
Member: is everything alright sir.
Me: everything is not alright my brother, chai na which kind thing be this na.
Chai i don enter yawa be that so i no go write waec be that, i left the church like a lost soul, on my way before getting to the main old road, somebody dress in cooperate approach me from behind.
"sir sir"
Me: yes
Unknown: please sir whats your name?
Me: am oziegbe, why do you ask?
Unknown: mr oziegbe our pastor said we should give you this.
He gave me an envelop and left without even waiting for me to thank him, i open the envelop and saw some money and a letter, waoh i was so happy that i ran home i will count it later.
Almost getting to my house i saw some guys running after me like they are running after somebody holding cuttlas and other things, so i fasten my step but it seems they are running towards me.
Guys: make una hold am we go kill am today, thief thief stop there, they shouted.
E be like say them they many put cus i begin see different people coming from different angle, but why them they call me thief na, so i decided to wait to prove that am not running from them and am not a thief but alas "gboooa" a heavy iron landed on my forehead.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by joanee20(f): 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
Kwontinu oo...
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by NidaxJ(m): 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
Make Oziegbe no die ooooo
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by hopyroll(m): 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
NidaxJ:
u ever see actor wey die for film b4? na faint im just faint
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by hopyroll(m): 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
NidaxJ:
u ever see actor wey die for film b4?
na faint im just faint......why im go die when the story dey sweet me? im dey craz
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
[b]Chapter Eight
Guy 1: make una bring tire.
Guy 2: i get matches for here self.
Guy 3: this one own don finish today, no be thief you wan thief, na hell fire you go go continue the thief.
I was lifeless on the ground with blood gushing out of my mouth and face swollen up also, i look like someone that was hit by a trailer, i manage to open my eye to see commandos surrounging me, i saw another guy bringing tire while another person hold jerican, i think it's a fuel that's inside the jerican,.
"gboooai" a star of bottle scattered on my head for the third time, i fell down flat facing God, one big bros came closer and lift me up he took me middle of the road where two tires is, he drop me there and take one of the tire and put it on my head.
Bros: oya say ur last prayer.
I look up and saw crowds as if na football match them they watch, i but i cant believe none of them recognise me.
Me: bros am not a thief, i manage to say struggling to breath.
Guy 3: so you even still they deny am after we don catch you red handed.
Guy 2: you no be thief wetin this eight thousand five hundred naira they do for your hand?
I dont have the strenght to speak again i tried to open my mouth but nothing came out.
Guy 1: that one don do make we roast am like chicken.
Unknown: una no they roast anybody (i look around and saw the carpenter)
everybody turn to his side,.
Guy 1: and na who you be?
Guy 3: na that carpenter.
Carpenter: na me be ogijio the carpenter.
Guy 1: you know am?
Carpenter: yes na nurse pikin, and i know when him commot for house just now.
Guy 1: wait wait, you mean miss wey they that hospital?
Carpenter: yes,
Guy 2: yes na him oh, i nor even look him face since self.
Guy 1: thank God say we never burn am oh.
everybody start to they disappear one by one murmuring, the carpenter walk to me and grab me like small piking, the carpenter grab well well just like batista, he took me out of their midst as they kept on telling me
Guy 1:bros no vex oh, abeg we nor know,
Guy 2: we go pay for your treatment you hear.
Carpenter: i tell you make you nor come out,.
I didnt even have strenght to speak as i relax on his back like new born baby, he took me to his house and lie me down on one of his bench, he went inside to bring water he use it to wash my face, then he use white cloth to tie my head like someone wey big show give the knockout pounch.
Me: na how you take know?, i manage to say as i try to sit down.
Carpenter: take am easy sir, i hear the noise from here, so i just say make i check wetin they happen i nor know say na my neighbour they trouble.
Me: thank you joor, i lost my money so i had to return back to look for it,. Then i remember the money i look around didnt see any sign of envelope.
Carpenter: wetin you they look for?
Me: the envelop, did you see it.
Carpenter: no i nor see any envelop oh,
chai i don die today even after the beating i still lost that money, hmmm that means no waec for me be that.
I was so disturb that i stood up and start moving up and down with my two hands on my waist.
Carpenter: na how much dey inside?
Me: na eight-k-five oh.
Carpenter: e big oh, na how you go do now?
Me: my man abeg thanks alot make i come they go house, my mum go don they worry.
Carpenter: oya na, make i follow u reach house.
Me: no oh, see my house for your backyard here na, no need bro u don try for me today thanks alot.
I left him and pass backyard to my yard, beside the landlord's house in front of my house, as i wanted to remove the plaster from my head, something happen.
A beautiful girl with nice eyes, nice boobs, nice ass, nice leg, nice hair, e.t.c wearing white and white walk from the back of the landlord's house, we pass each other, her perfume perforated inside my nose, oh boy i almost faint because of the saint, she didnt greet me she just pass me while i continue looking at her till i go jam coconut tree in front of my house, how beautiful girl like that go they waka by this time of the night, omo that girl too fine oh, if i no approach her i fit no see her again oh, i ran to front of my landlord's house i look everywhere i didnt see her again, abi she don disappear i search everywhere i didnt see her so i gave up and return home thinking what my mum will say when i get home, i just hope she forgive me.[/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by joanee20(f): 11:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
Na spirit u c o..
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by donziller(m): 6:39am On Jan 26, 2016
U no tank god say u no die na gal u com dey follow,

1 Like

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by joanee20(f): 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
Where u dey na..Abi u no wan update
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
[b]Chapter Nine
I got home and knock on our door my mum didnt answer, i knock three times still no reply then i pass our garden and find my way to her window, i called her thrice before she answer me,.
Mum: who be that? she said amidst sleep.
Me: na me make them open door.
I walk back to our door and wait like forever before she open up,.
Mum: where you go since?
Me: i go find the money.
Mum: you see am?
Me: no i didnt.
She just walk back to her room to sleep, i lock our door and enter my room, i took two hot blue film and came back to parlour to watch, i put my earphone in the loader so that my mum wont hear the noise and as the film just they start nepa they take light, chai na God go punish those yeye people, i went inside my room and relax, i started thinking about her, who is she? Where did she come out from?
I have never see her in this surrounding before, and for she to be walking alone in the night then she must have a stonic heart, i continue thinking about her till i enter dreamland.
::::::
i was in a place unknown to me, everywhere was white, just like a stadium, the chairs, the field, the goal, building everything was painted white i was all alone in the middle of the field wearing complete black, then i look at the door entrance i saw a white handkie on the ground, i walk there and as i wanted to pick it, the handkie move forward, i followed it and as i get closer to to pick it up, the handkie move further forward, we continue like that till i came out of the stadium and saw a wide swimming pool very big like a river and i look at the middle and saw somebody a Girl, she turn her back at me so i cant figure who she is, i move closer to the pool and saw tips of blood coming out of her back like say needle pierce her back, i ran to edge and shouted.
"hello lady you are bleeding comeout of the river now" she started turning around slowly like a pendulum ball, she wasnt moving any of her body but she was turning, i gaze myself very well to see her face, as she don they turn face me finish then somebody tap me on my leg.
I screamed and got up sweating, then i saw my mum standing beside me.
Mum: standup make we go pray, day don break, she wanted to turn back then she stop and ask.
Mum: Jesus Christ, wetin do you for head? She said turning my head sideways.
Me: good morning ma.
Mum: i say wetin do you for head?
Me: na vigilante beat me up.
Mum: how come and why you nor tell me since yersterday?
Me: them they punish thief so when them meet me them think say na me be the thief naim them begin beat me up, because them see money for my hand.
Mum: hai Jesus Christ, sorry eeh abeg come make we go pray first then i go treat you i must go see those people oh,.
After prayer she fix my head with some spirit and iodine and bandage it with real bandage.
Me: mum, na how i go come do my waec na?
Mum: no worry about that one, school wey they here they offer scholarship to 20 people on monday, so you go go try your luck, if e no work i go give you the money.
Me: for evbiamen grammar school?
Mum: yes, them they make their waec well well.
Me: okay thank you ma, na which time be the exam.
Mum: na by ten in the morning for the exam, if you write well them go give you scholarship.
Me: i go try my best.?
I left my mum and went out to look for plier to open the case, i meet everybody wey i know but none of them get plier, then i decided to try ogijio the carpenter,.
In the afternoon after my mummy don go work, i took the case to the carpenter, this time na only him dey.
Carpenter: my oga how you they?
Me: am fine, thanks for yersterday.
Carpenter: no problem na, wetin they inside the case?
Me: na im i carry come to see wether you fit open am for me, i lost the key.
Carpenter: na small thing na.
He took something that look like iron, he took the case from me and hold it tight to himself as he use the iron the open it forcibly.
Guess whats inside, a photo of a girl and a cassete disk labeled "prove of evidence".
[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
joanee20:
Where u dey na..Abi u no wan update

done
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by joanee20(f): 10:03am On Jan 27, 2016
So doz ppl na agents..abi na tif dem tif d case
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
Sorry guys update drop in by 8pm

@ joanee20 you think so?
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by NidaxJ(m): 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
na money i thînk sáy dey thè casë
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by NidaxJ(m): 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
na money i thînk sáy dey thè casë
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 9:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
[b]Chapter Ten

Carpenter: na who be this girl?
Me: na my sister from benin.
Carpenter: waoh so you get fine sister like this na im i never see her before.
Me: thank you for opening it for me.
Carpenter: no wahala na you na my oga.
I took everything and dissappear home, i got home and took the disk i insert it inside our dvd players and wait for it to play, i waited for two minutes, then i remove it and insert it again, for where the disk no still gree play, e be like say my dvd don they get fault, maybe the lens don weak, i go carry am go vareeth house go watch later, i package the disk and kept it inisde the suitcase, i look at the picture very well, the girl look familiar to me but i cant really recall where i saw her before, i kept the picture separate maybe later i will remember her.
I stroll outside and saw corper and carpenter in our landlady's frontage discussing (me and corper share the same landlady, he stay down the upstair), i greet and join them.
Me: oga corper i hear say them they give scholarship to some people for una school.
Corper: yes na true, them go write exam on monday, who make am go write waec free of charge, you wan join them write?
Me: yes i want join, abeg them get any condition?
Corper: only say you must be indigene of owan east.
Me: okay na no problem, i go enter una school on monday be that ( even though i be owan west, i go find way).
Carpenter: big bros like you they find free something abi?
Me: ha bros, who no like better thing.
We continue gisting, then a fine murano jeep pass our front.
Carpenter: oboy na that small boy Ojo they ride that car oh.
Me: Ojo for here wey be 16 years?
Carpenter: yes na, the guy don hammer money well well.
Corper: hmmm the way small boys take they hammer for this village they surprise me oh, na how them they get the money self?
Carpenter: na yahoo yahoo them they do na,.
Corper: taaar, which kind yahoo, men wey they do yahoo no dey quick hammer like this.
Corper: na true you talk sha, but i hear say them they sacrifice something before maga go pay.
Me: something like what?
Carpenter: something wey they very close to them.
Corper: so na wetin Ojo come sacrifice wey im come hammer like this?
Carpenter: i nor know oh.
Me: wait wait wait e fit be true oh, because last month Ojo father die through accident and the machine wey him father take get accident na Ojo buy am for am.
Corper: Jesus Christ so you mean say na true be all this rumous?
Carpenter: hmm that means him sacrifice him father na.
Corper: hmmm when nemesis go hold am nobody go dey beside am when him they bed they die.
Carpenter: corper forget that one, so far say him don enjoy him money finish wetin remain again
Corper: so you mean say you go join them if you get the chance.
Carpenter: i go over join them remain.
Corper: na God go forgive you.
Carpenter: go sit down, you they here they form holy holy as if nor be you sin pass.
Corper: which sin you see me commit.
Carpenter: that girl wey they your room now no be fucck una just fucck finish,
Corper: forget that one, that one na small sin.
Carpenter: mumu sin na sin, nothing like small or big.
Corper: go join yahoo na, make you sacrifice your mother.
Carpenter: my mother don old reach to die, so e no go pain me at all, abi Oz?
Carpenter: bros oziegbe
Me: yes (i was almost lost in thought i was thinking how big boy like me will enter this small school and be writting free waec wey my mummy na nurse, omo na big fuckup oh)
Carpenter: na wetin you they think like this?
Me: no mind me joor, i just they reason go somewhere.
Corper: you they reason your babe abi.
Me: me i be virgin oh.
Carpenter: virgin kill you, you think say i nor they see those girls you they carry pass backyard enter house.
Corper: na you they see me with girls, na you still they see Oz with girls, come oh, your eye na CCTV?
Carpenter: na wetin be CCTV?
Corper: oh sorry i don forget say you nor go school.
Carpenter: i nor go school but i clever pass you wey be corper.
I got up and started going home.
Carpenter: you don they go.
Me: yes, i just remember something now.
Corper: you remember say your girlfriend they come?
Carpenter: everything about you na girl corper, you better change oh, okay Oz later na.
Yes i just remember something now as they were discussing something struck my head so i had to go inside to verify very well, because the picture on that briefcase is the same girl i saw that pass me that same night.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by joanee20(f): 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
ozila:
@ joanee20 you think so?

I think so o.., 8pm Don pass n no update yet
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by joanee20(f): 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
ozila:
@ joanee20 you think so?

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by joanee20(f): 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
ozila:
@ joanee20 you think so?

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
joanee20:

i don update
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by joanee20(f): 12:17am On Jan 28, 2016
So wen b d next update??
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by girlhaley(f): 9:49am On Jan 28, 2016
This tory dey sweet me oo

Ozi,no stop am ooo abeg

Carpenter carpenter,

Chai...
Waiting for more sir
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 11:12am On Jan 28, 2016
girlhaley:
This tory dey sweet me oo

Ozi,no stop am ooo abeg

Carpenter carpenter,

Chai...
Waiting for more sir
I won't stop
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 11:13am On Jan 28, 2016
joanee20:
So wen b d next update??
as usual between 8 and 9
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 8:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
[b]Chapter Eleven
I ran inside our house and look at the picture again is the same girl exactly no doubt, now the question is why is this picture with them? did she commit any crime? Because they are lawyers, and how come i saw her that night or was she tracking me or what? So many questions on my mind, i think i need to watch that cassete disk maybe i will get my answer from there.
I took the disk and dissappear to Vareeth house, and as usual i met her mom doing Akpu with her beautiful daughter i they even eye that girl self, i cant wait for her to grow up, shes fifteen now and her boobs don they mature, (she they sell Akpu).
Me: good evening ma.
Mom: Oz how you they?
Mag: good evening brother Oziegbe.
Me: am fine ma, mag how far?
Mag: fine, why you nor come choir practice yersterday.
Me: i think say practice nor they yersterday.
Mag: yes but Dadddy say make we come because of the three days dry fasting wey we go do for Okpilla mountain.
Me: okay i forget, na when we go go?
Mag: na next month oh.
Me: okay no problem, Vareeth they house?
Mag: yes, he dey him room
Me: okay.
I walk straight to Vareeth room and knock.
Vareeth: na who be that?
Me: idiot na me open up.
He opened the door and i walk in and close the door behind me.
Me: how far.
Vareeth: i dey fine, wetin bring you come today?
Me: i just come pay you visit.
Vareeth: na which film you bring come so.
Me: no be film, na one cassete like that about drama wey we they practice for school, i never watch am because e nor gree play for my dvd,.
Vareeth: i tell you before say make you go bury that dvd, you need to bury am seven days, just like them they do seven days dry fasten to brighten the lens.
Me: you nor well.
I sat on the bed.
Me: which film you they watch self?
Vareeth: na xmen oh.
Me: which part be this?
Vareeth: the origin.
Me: waoh i never watch am oh and you nor bother to give me since.
Vareeth: na just now i get am na, after i watch am finish i go give you.
Me: man abeg i nor get time, just check the cassete for me, make i dey go.
Vareeth: ooohh, i be they enjoy this film oh, join me watch am na after we finish we go check am.
Me: i nor get time abeg.
I walk to the dvd player and open it, i remove his cassete and insert mine.
We saw a lady on the screen different from the one on the picture sitting and facing us.
" she killed them, she killed them all, she killed our father, killed our mother and yes i might probably be dead now, am her sister, look at her picture (the same picture i saw on the briefcase) am her elder sister, shes our last born, please run away from her, shes dangerous" the dvd crash.
Vareeth: wetin happen na, why my dvd burn?
Me: mtcheeew na wa for this ur dvd oh, you need to go bury am for 21 days for fasting and prayer,.
Vareeth: but na who be this girl wey they talk?
Me: na drama wey we they try practice for school, we still they practice am.
Vareeth: the thing be like real something oh.
I took the dvd and unplug it.
Me: give me ur screw driver.
He gave me his screw driver, i open the dvd and took my cassete i left it like that.
Vareeth: i think say u wan repair am na.
Me: i go come back come repair am, but make i reach house first.
Vareeth: you just come here come burn my dvd abi, make i follow you go house go watch this xmen finish na.
Me: oya na make we they go.
We walk out of his room, he lock his door as we journey to my house, not far from his house sha we just have to cross the new road.
We got to my house and i insert the cassete for him, he fastforward it to were he stop while i enter my room to hide the cassete, but who is this mysterious girl talking on the dvd just now? And what does she mean by she killed them all, i was so confuse that i just relaxed my head on my pillow and enter dream world.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by haryodejy(m): 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
ozila ride on m really enjoying dis...but the suspense is killing undecided cry cry
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by Achievement: 10:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
forget the suspense fear don dey catch me already i live alone in my home and am hearing sounds all over already.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by uniquebandi(f): 12:42am On Jan 29, 2016
mehn this story is scary. any ways nice 1 but u have to work on it there are some errors.

ride on
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 5:26am On Jan 29, 2016
Achievement:
forget the suspense fear don dey catch me already i live alone in my home and am hearing sounds all over already.

like seriously, wey we never start
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 5:26am On Jan 29, 2016
uniquebandi:
mehn this story is scary. any ways nice 1 but u have to work on it there are some errors.

ride on

thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Black Maria 4 (Nemesis) / Meant To Be / The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.