Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow (144514 Views)

The Mysterious Girl(a Love Story From Epiphanus) / Mysterious Ileya Ram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by niffymizzy(m): 6:30am On Jan 29, 2016
I'm loving dis....
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by girlhaley(f): 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
Oya ozi come back here

Hope she no be d mami water u saw for that river

I dey wait o
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
[b]Chapter Twelve
"Oz Oz " i heard somebody called me in my dream, then the person tap my leg and i woke up immediately.
Vareeth: guy na wa for you oh, na sleep you just sleep so?
Me: uhm, you nor go understand my man, how far u don watch the film finish? I said and strenght myself like a dog.
Vareeth: i just they watch am finish so, i wan go.
Me: okay na till tomorrow, just back the door.
Vareeth: alright bye bye, the casete still they inside dvd bring am come tommorow oh.
Me: no problem bye bye.
He left and i resume my sleep, i havent slept far when somebody knock on my door, i got up angrily and walk to the door sluggishly.
Me: na who they there?
Unknown: na me, good evening i wan buy medicine.
I open the door and saw glory my ex neighbour.
Me: hey glory my wife how you they?
Glory: i they as you leave me na, since you don get new wife.
Me: ha why you they talk like this na, oya come inside abeg.
Glory: no worry just give me the medicine i go stay outside here.
Me: abeg come inside joor ( i draw her inside) you they do as if you be stranger.
I draw her in and she sat down on a chair close to the door, she look beautiful by the way wearing cooperate dress like say she dey come from interview white long sleeve shirt and black skirt, she nor be my girlfriend sha but i don sama her two times like that she get boobs and ass like lopez, she be like corper wey they serve everybody.
Me: so how you they na?
Glory: i dey fine, why your bears come bush like this?
Me: wey you nor they to help me shave am wetin you expect?
Glory: if you they wait for me you go old oh.
Me: hahah no wahala so far say we old together.
Glory: so how ur girlfriend na.
Me: me girlfriend, haha girlfriend for where?
Glory: you want tell me say you never still get girlfriend?
Me: nah, wey your thing don hook me for neck why i go go across the road again?
Glory: hahaha well that one don pass go get yourself girlfriend because you nor go see the thing again oh.
Me: na why you they talk like this na, you know as i don miss you.
Glory: miss me? You miss me you nor fit call?
Me: you nor know say i dey write exam?
Glory: you never start na.
Me: yes na but i dey prepare na.
I got up from my sit and move closer to her, i sat at the edge of her chair and place my left hand around her neck. Then with a soft voice.
Me: glory you know i love you so much, i cant even date another girl because of you, is like am in a bondage because i cant see any other girl apart from you.
Glory: you don start you sweet mouth abi?
I turn her head to face me and said.
Me: how you go they talk like that na, you know say na you disvirgin me (i pray oh) maybe thats why am stuck with you that i cant date anybody else, please just try and understand, feel my heart you will see that is beating because of you.( i took her hand and put it on my chest).
Me: cant you feel the heart is beating for you?.
Glory: Oz
i draw her head closer and plant a kiss on her lip, she withdraw immediately.
Glory: stop it, infact am going.
Me: come on glory dont be like this.
She move to the door, she try to open it, then i hold her from behind and press her against the door, i move my two hands forward and press her glorious boobs, she move her ass backward and struck my rising dicck, she turn and look me in the eye, she wanted to say something but i just bend and kiss her, she wrap her two hands on my neck as she swallow my tongue in her mouth, i carry her like commando and took her inside my room, i place her on the bed and remove my clothes, i lay ontop her and press her apple, i remove her cooperate shirt then her bra, i suck her very well as she twist her body like snake i will press one and suck the other lika baby, they are very soft, she turn me over and remove her pant, she leave her skirt, she stay ontop me and sex me very well, we continue sex for eight mintes till i heard a knock on my door, waoh why my mummy quick come na?[/b]

1 Like

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
[b]Chapter Thirteen
I push her aside quickly and jump up from bed
Glory: is that your mum? With shaking voice.
Me: i think so, quickly wear your clothes.
i wear my clothes in less than one seconds and rush to parlour the knocking continue i took her sleepers from parlour and drop it inside my room and lock her in.
Me: who is that i shouted from inside my room after arranging arranging parlour.
Mum: na me open door.
Waoh, i know say na she, i open the door quickly.
Me: welcome ma.
Mum: why you take long to open the door?
Me: i be wan go baf.
Mum: And why you they sweat?
Me: i go play ball i just return now, na im make me wan go baf.
Mum: oya quick go baf make okada carry you go store.
Me: wetin happen, you nor go again?
Mum: we get meeting for council now.
Me: waoh and i be get choir practice today oh.
Mum: i go come quick.
I use vex enter bathroom and shower after shower i enter my room to wear my clothes.
Glory: (she rush to me with sleek voice) so whats going to happen to me?
Me: am sorry but you have to remain here till i return from store oh.
Glory: oh God which kind wahala be this now eehh, my grandma they house they wait for medicine oh.
Me: am sorry dear.
Glory: is there no way i can sneak out?
Me: not without my mum seeing you.
Me: chai.
She was so sad she just fell on my bed and started counting the ceiling.
Me: i will be back in time.
Glory: like nine abi ten wey you dey use close abi?
Me: no my mum will return latest by six, so before fifteen miutes afer six i will be here.
Glory: is it not church shes's going to?
Me: no, its a council meeting.
Glory: and how are you sure she wont come inside your room?
Me: cause i will lock you inside.
Glory: Oh God.
I finish wearing my clothes and lock her there, i took store key from my mum and some change, i left the house with glory locked inside my room, i get to evbiamen and open our store, i sat outside operating my phone, till 5:30pm my mummy never still come, na wa oh, i continue selling drugs and also checking time at various interval 6:15pm my mummy never still show, hmmm glory go don they vex now, i called my mummy number but she didnt pick up, wetin they happen na, 7:15pm my mummy never still come then i give hope, once she don tey reach seven for council and she never return e mean say she don pass there go house be that, i hope she nor see glory oh because yawa go blow.
I open my eyes wide incase i will see cherrymay but maybe she nor go sex today since she nor come buy condom, i didnt even see her brake light self, and all the girls wey they come buy medicine none of them fine, some just be like crayfish while some be like bongafish, chai evbiamen girls no they fine at all, the fine fine once don travel go benin, when its after nine i lock my store and enter road.
Chai na only me wan waka pass this bridge today eh, omo that one no go happen oh, i stood on the road to enter bike, the first one i stop say 200 naira, wetin i dey enter 30 naira before, chai na God go punish that bike man not only him though cus all the bike i stop no one agree 150 self, so i decided to trek it, i walk slowly then when i get close to the bridge i started walking faster, in the midnight with nobody on the road, no moon just stars wey no shine at all, i got to the bridge with bush everywhere and increase my footstep then i started hearing voice down the bridge, i heard water splash then after some seconds i heard small whistle then i heard movement under the bridge like somebody is coming out of the river, i started running very fast, i continue running without looking back, then i heard footstep running behind me, fear begin catch me sotay my leg come start to they shake, i continue to run then i turn and look back i saw footprint of somebody running behind me but i didnt see anybody, na there i know say God don they punish me for my sin.[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by joanee20(f): 10:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
LOL..Oz Neva c anything..

2 Likes

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by haryodejy(m): 11:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
u just start
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 11:05am On Jan 30, 2016
[b]Chapter Fourteen
I continue running like mad man running from his shadow, i didnt see anybody but there's footprint following me, the elders in this village use to warn us the youth to always becareful when passing this bridge especially us that like to party that this bridge is dangerous because of its sleeky history and its history that we should not pass it alone either with group or bike, forget about the sleeky nature the case is that the bridge is dangerous because so many immortal inside the river, i would have love to tell the story of owan river but the story is too long so lets just keep that for another day.
I ran till i get to one filling station by my right opposite the abandon market, well thank God i don they reach town, i look back again but this time i didnt see any footprint again e be like say the thing they fear light (from the filling station)i slow down a little and rest thank God oh, then i started jogging, after i pass the junction where the new road and old road meet i branch at evbiamen hospital (my mummy work there), i went straight to where they keep key and open the hospital, i enter inside to take cold purewater (those yeye security wey no they like come work so need to be sack).
I drink one of the water for there, then i carry two put for bag, i commot for the hospital and keep the key where i carry am after i don lock the door finish, i walk home with no trouble for road, but wait oh trouble dey house, i lock glory for my room before i commot and i believe my mum will be back now i just pray make my mum no see her oh (though i lock door).
"ko ko ko" i knock on our door, somebody open it from inside,.
Me: good evening ma.
Mum: dooh welcome, how market?
Me: fine ma, (i enter inside parlour and sat down) i wait for you, you nor come come.
Mum: sorry joor, as i come i just enter room sleep na small i be wan sleep oh but when i wake up after eight so i just decided to stay and wait for you.
Me: ha, you for call me na make i nor hope and i don miss practice now meaning i wont rope tommorow, anyway see your money.
I gave my mummy the pox and stood up and enter my room.
Mum: by the way why you lock your door.
Me: i flit am na im make.
Mum: then you for lock am without padlock na.
Me: i nor say anytime you enter my room you dey always forget to close am back that's why i lock am.
Mum: na you sabi, go pull your clothes make you go carry food for table.
Me: wetin your cook?
Mum: black soup.
Me: waoh my favorite.
Mum: yes i know.
I open my door and saw my darling glory on bed facing me, beside her is my briefcase opened.
My mum they parlour if we talk she go here so i just use my hand wave her and she wave me back smiling as i pull my clothes (she love my body i knew it).
I pull my clothes and come back to parlour, i check dinning and i saw black soup (my favorite soup) i feed the hungry flies in my stomach.
"Mum" i called my mum from parlour.
Mum: yes
Me: eba no remain.
Mum: you mean say you finish that bowl?
Me: e no even reach me self.
Mum: haa na who you even resemble for food like this, oya na go carry my own for cooler inside kitchen.
Me: thank you ma.
I enter kitchen and took the remaining one wey my mummy remain i eat am finish i stiil no belleful, so i just go keep plate and enter bathroom to shower, after shower i told my mum goodnight.
Mum: come make we pray before you go ur room.
We finish praying, my mum go her room while me i enter my room close door with key.[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
[b]Chapter Fifteen
Glory: i need to go home now.
Me: come on lets wait like 30 minutes by then my mum will already be asleep ( i sat beside her) i really love you..
Glory: mtcheww abeg forget that one joor:
Me: no oh i cant forget my love oh.
Glory: thats your own na i just hope my ma is alright.
Me: what happened to her.
Glory: she was ill na that's why i came to buy medicine.
Me: whats the sickness?
Glory: she has low blood count.
Me: why didnt you take her to hospital?
Glory: i did na, they describe drugs for her, but the blood medicine finish thats why i came to buy and you decided to trap me here.
Me: eyaa, she will be alright dont worry, just cook vegetable soup for her always.
Glory: i am trying my best, please can i go now?
Me: wait let me check parlour.
I went to parlour and pass there eavesdrop on my mummy's door, i heard her praying, i quickly return to my room and told her to follow me, we walk to our parlour and i gently open the door for her, she sneak out like thief and ran to whereever she came from, oops i forget to give her the blood medicine hmm i will give her tomorrow, i lock our door and return to my room, i relaxed on my bed and start thinking.
The girl i saw that night is thesame girl on the picture, is it a coincidence or what? that she killed her parents and shes a witch, no joor that girl is too beautiful to be witch infact next time i see her i will even walk up to her and talk to her, imagine me walking around with fine girl like that omo respect go they for me for that town oh e go be like say i buy hummer jeep.
I continue thinking till i slept off.

I woke up and saw that my room is open heavy breeze blowing inside my room, ha na who open door na, i quickly got up and walk to parlour i saw our main door also open, breeze blowing everything, scattering papers and curtains around with nylon flying around the room, i quickly close the door and walk to my mummy's door, she aint in because her door is lock, i look ground and i saw a piece of paper on the ground, i pick it up and read.
" i don go store, take care of house".
Waoh this is unlike her, she never wakeup without calling me for morning prayer, i look dinning and saw cooler covered, i opened it and saw pounded yam with egusi soup, waoh wetin happen to the black soup na? I thought loud.
I was thinking wether to go to kitchen and check the black soup when our main door swung open again heavily by heavy breeze, with curtain and papers flying around again i ran to close the door again but i cant, i tried to close it but it seems the door is a rock cause i cant even move it, the breeze was too much that our big glass fell on the ground and scatter, i was shock that i fell ontop our cushion chair i look outside as i sat forcefully on the chair, i try to get up but i cant, i cant move my hands or my legs whats going on i wondered, i try to open my mouth to shout for help but i cant then my mouth started joining together with flesh skin, unknown skin covered my mouth and my nose remaining my eyes i cant breath, then i saw somebody coming to our house from outside, the person use white rapper to tie herself, she look exactly like the girl that i saw on the cassete that said her sister is a witch, she came closer put a step in our door and strenght her right hand to me, i look at the hand she's bleeding very bad, then she started crying, she was crying blood, blood started coming out of her nose and her mouth too, whats going on i wondered, she open her mouth to talk to me with me still confuse on the chair, when she open her mouth no teeth on her mouth, she was toothless, then she said something with her hands still strenght to me as if she want me to give her something.
"please help us, ugbomiga river"
Then i woke up sweating like someone that ran 1000 metre race.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by uniquebandi(f): 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
hmmmmmmmm. speechless
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
uniquebandi:
hmmmmmmmm. speechless

why speechless?
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
Achievement i see u
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by nimat158(f): 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
INTERESTING
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by joanee20(f): 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
There are errors o... NYC update by d way
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by uniquebandi(f): 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
[quote author=ozila post=42462040]
It's getting scary
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by uniquebandi(f): 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
[quote author=ozila post=42462040]am short of words
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 7:15am On Jan 31, 2016
[b]Chapter Sixteen
I sit down for parlour on sunday evening they watch film, my mummy they kitchen they cook confirm rice, i for don go out but the aroma of the rice no let me commot for house, am going to school tomorrow to write scholarship exam and i never even carry my book read na wa oh, i go read later in the night sha.
Mum: Ozes come buy pure water come.
Me: okay ma,
i took 100 naira from the table and went out to get pure water, on my way i saw the carpenter alone on his usual spot.
Carpenter: my oga i nor they see you again oh..
Me: bros no be so, no time at all.
Carpenter: so all those girls no they let you rest.
Me: ha oga, me wey they prepare for exam, abeg i they come make i go buy pure water come.
Carpenter: no wahala, i they here gidigba.
I cross over to the other side to get bag of pure water.
"i they here they wait for you oh" he said after he saw me coming with the pure water, i just smile and pass him.
I reach house omo mum don arrange my plate of rice already, i consume the rice like fire, me i nor they use food play oh.
Me: mum this one no reach me oh.
Mum: that many thing? Well go swallow stone because the one wey they pot na for tomorrow,.
Na wa oh, we never solve today own finish na tomorrow she they think about, she finish what she was doing and carry her bag.
Mum: take care of house oh i don they go store.
Me: okay ma, i nor sure say i fit come today oh.
Mum: why?
Me: i wan prepare for my exam tomorrow.
Mum: okay no problem, stay house oh no go anywhere oh.
Me: okay mam.
She enter road they go her store, i wait for fifteen minutes before i lock door, carry vareeth cassete and commot for house.
As i they go meet the carpenter i saw one beautiful damsel sitting with him she has large breast with fine ass not too big sha but just perfect, shes dark in completion na this one we they call black beauty, omo this carpenter na bad guy na where he know this fine girl self.
Carpenter: i think say you nor go come again.
Me: why i nor go come, good evening ma, i greet her and sat down on a bench.
Fine Girl: good evening sir.
Carpenter: Justina this one na my friend oziegbe, nurse pikin.
Justina: i know him but i didnt know he's a friend of yours.
Carpenter: na because him no they comeout na, well Oz see my girlfriend sister Justina.
Me: waoh she look beautiful, i stood up and shake her hand, see as her hand soft like bread.
Justina: thank you sir.
Carpenter: na every girl they fine for ur eyes.
Me: na which girl i don tell you fine for my eyes before?
Carp: na you sabi.
Me: so justina, you live in this community?
Just: yes up new road, the road to evbiamen grammar school.
Me: waoh so why have i not see you before?
Justina: well maybe because i dont get out much, but i do know you from that hospital.
Carpenter: na wa oh, see as una just do as if i nor they here, make i better commot joor.
He left us and i was happy.
Me: how?
Just: there's one time you help my mummy when she was about to give birth to our last born.
Me: really and i dont even remember oh.
Just: is a long time ago.
Me: okay, like which year.
Just: 6 years ago.
Me: waoh i was a baby then now.
Just: yeah, she said when she came to the hospital in the night around eight she saw nobody and she was heavy already.
Me: she came alone.
Just: yeah.
Me: but why, what of your da....
Just: long story.
Me: hmmmm.
Just: anyway i think i should be on my way now.
Me: but you never tell me the story finish na.
Just: another time pls.
Me: okay its nice knowing you, can i get your contact please i will really love to meet you again.
Just: i dont have phone for now.
Me: waoh big like you, am sorry but i dont believe you.
Just: yes my phone was seize by my dad ( she stood up getting ready to leave) can you escort me pls.
Me: my pleasure, so how do i see you again?
Just: well am always at home, ogijio know my house.
Me: better cus i definitely want to meet you again, you a student right.
Just: yes, i school here in evbiamen grammar school ( waoh same school wey i wan write exam).
Me: thats nice, which class?
Just: ss3.
Me: nice.
I escorted her to new road, come see as guys they look us as if we newly wed, chai see wahala i hope this news no reach all the girls wey i dey chop for this village oh.
I escort her close to her house before i turn back.
I go back to our usual spot and saw ogijio the carpenter open teeth looking at me smiling as if he win lottery.[/b]

1 Like

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 7:47am On Jan 31, 2016
[b]Chapter Seventeen
Me: na why you open you teeth like that?
Carp: bad guy, e no they hard you at all.
Me: hahaha tha girl too fine na,
Carp: if you fit run her na to carry you go shopping oh because many guys don try her with no luck.
Me: really?
Carp: yes na, the girl no they even stand listen to them self.
Me: waoh she dosnt look like a hard girl to me oh.
Carp: maybe because she like you na, she been don even ask me about you before.
Me: really, wetin she talk?
Carp: e get one time wey you they waka pass, she ask me why me and you nor they talk.
Me: and wetin you talk?
Carp: i tell her say you na big boy na, you only talk with big boys like you.
Me: hahahaha, abeg i wan go my friend house joor.
Carp: sit down small na, how many minutes you don stay self wey you wan they go.
Me: okay i go stay, who be sister wey you they friend?
Carp: na lizzy, her elder sister.
Me: hmmm i never even see them before oh.
Carp: as you nor they comeout na so them nor they comeout too.
Me: na wa oh, abeg you go carry me go their house oh.
Carp: no wahala na, anytime you ready you hala me, see one of your babe they come.
Me: who?
I look road and i saw glory coming, i stood and hed straight to my house.
Me: bye bye.
Carp: hmmm take am easy.
I waited for glory for back of the carpenter house which is front of my house.
Me: my wife how you they?
Glory: na who be your wife, abeg stop that nonsense joor.
Me: ha wetin i do again.
Glory: after wetin happen last night?
Me: am really sorry about that, how is your ma?
Glory: at least shes still kicking.
We reach house and i open door for us to enter we sat down together.
Glory: abeg i nor wan tey at all, just give me the blood medicine.
Me: ha wetin they rush you na, at least make i entertain you small na. ( i started touching her delicious lap)
Glory: (she hit my hand hard)my ma is waiting for her drug, and by the way, she look beautiful.
Me: who?
Glory: the girl you escorted just now.
Me: ha na ogijio girlfriend na.
Glory: really, but i heard he dates her sister.
Me: me i nor know oh, i just saw them outside i have nothing with her.
Glory: na you sabi, but i have to warn you to be extremely careful.
Me: careful of what?
Glory: her elder brother confess last month.
Me: confess of what?
Glory: that he's a witch na.
Me: really, well thats for him na.
Glory: not only him, i heard his dad also confess long long ago, the family is a witch.
Me: well thank God i have nothing to do with them.
Glory: you better dont oh, cus it wont end well if you do.
Me: hmmmm.
Glory: abeg give me the medicine make i dey go, my ma go dey wait for me now.

I started touching her lap again, she look me with one bad eye, i nor wetin that one mean so I got up to take the medicine and gave it to her, she stood up.
Me: so you wan go like that?
Glory: next time abeg, she just open door and disappear, na wa for this girl oh, she suppose blow me small na.
I got up and hed to vareeth house to return the cassete, maybe i can confirm from him if truly Justina and her family are truly witch.
I got to his house nobody they, i go his room and i heard.

Female voice: "oh yeah, fucck me hard, dont release oh, dont release oh"
Male Voice: "hmmmmmmmmm"
Female Voice: " why e be say you nor they stay more than 3 minutes?"[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by joanee20(f): 10:44am On Jan 31, 2016
E b lik say Witches plenty for Oz dem side o..

1 Like

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
[b]Chapter Eighteen
"ko ko ko" i knock on his door.
Vareeth: who be that?
I didnt answer instead i knock again, then i heard.
Girl: e be like say na your father.
Vareeth: e no fit be my dad im nor fit come by this time, " na who they there? 'he shouted.
Me: idiot na me open up.
Vareeth: i tell you say no be my papa na my mumu friend.
He open up the door and i saw a beautiful girls with big ass that can kill somebody instantly, i wonder where my guy bring this one from.
Vareeth: guy how far
na?
Me: i dey oh, na who be this fine girl?
Girl: am jiji from afuze, i've heard alot about you.
Me: really, am Oz by the way; 'straighting my hands to shake her'
Vareeth: she know you already no need for handshake.
Me: so how do you know me?
I sat beside her on bed, with her still on her bra and pant.
Vareeth: wetin be this one na, guy wetin even carry you come?
I just bone my friend.
Jiji: well not much he just told me you have money to spend, is it true?
Me: depending on what i will be getting in return.
Girl: hmmmm
She bite her lips in a seductive way, the thing turn my head small.
Vareeth: oya e don do, come make i escort you jiji.
Jiji: why na but we never finish na?
Vareeth: no we don finish.
Jiji: what of my money.
Varth: i go give you for road, standup now before i change my mind.
She stoodup and wear her clothes omo that yash no be here oh, the thing big like elephantiasis, the ass dey bounce as she they wear her trouser, even her trouser no gree pass her yash na force she force am put, vareeth escorted her out after she finish wearing her clothes.
I drop the cassette disk on the table and relax on his chair, chai see as everywhere they smell sex sex,
after like fifteen minutes my friend return with hollandio yoghurt.
Vareeth: guy wetin they do you self? Na my babe you wan they shike again abi.
Me: na im make you they shake body for me abi, but that girl get yash oh na where you see her bring from self?
He open the yoghurt and pour small for cup for me.
Vareeth: na ashawo na, she dey blue house for afuze na there i bring her from.
Me: so she be ashi na im you nor wan let me run her packaga?
Vareeth: see you, you wey they fucck fucck everyday you they give me anyone, abeg forget that matter joor, wetin they happen.
Me: nothing oh, i just say make i stroll come here na, ehen you know one girl they them they call justina for up.
Varth: how she look like?
Me: she is dark and has big breast she leave close to this evbiamen school for here.
Varth: oh you mean lizzy sister??
Me: yes exactly.
Varth: the girl package na you wan run am?
Me: i be wan run her but i they here say her family na witch.
Varth: hahahahaha, na where you hear that one?
Me: na glory tell me na.
Varth: ha that girl no want make you Bleep another person be that oh, them nor be witch joor run the package if you want run am.
Me: hmmm, you know wether she get any serious boyfriend.
Varth: i dont think, but i hear say one guy wey first date her run mad, that guy na wey them they call 2/4 for old road.
Me: hian and you say she no be witch?
Varth: no na you know say the guy they hammer indian hemp well well na, na that igbo make am mad.
Me: hmm anyway i go try my luck, afterall no be marry i wan marry her.
Varth: na to Bleep her throway na abi?
Me: yes oh.
LIKE SERIOUSLY, CAN I REALLY Bleep HER AND LEAVE HER I DONT THINK SO.
I ask frank to give me more yoghurt he refuse so i drag the yoghurt from his hand and ran outside, i use padlock to lock him inside his room with the yogurt in my hand, he continue banging the door for me to open but i don already reach house.[/b]

1 Like

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
joanee20:
E b lik say Witches plenty for Oz dem side o..

you think so?
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
Chapter Nineteen
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
[b]Chapter Nineteen
I got home and read a little for the exam though i dont know the type of question they will set but at least i still scroll through my book and read some past question papers.
The following morning after my mummy left to work around 9:30am i dress up and prepare myself to enter evbiamen grammar school, i put on fine jeans trouser and a nice polo shirt, come deck trailers shoe and a nice spec join, i use georgio armani spray myself (them get perfume?), i look myself for mirrow "waoh i think i look good i wish i go fit i go just marry myself lol,.
I took my writting materials and enter road, i trek from my house to the school of course i follow her street (justina) but everyhere was quiet, everybody don go farm, ogute people too like farm.
I enter the street of the school, i saw some student's on uniform, some wey know me just they look like wetin this ajebutter boy they find for here, lol no be only ajebutter na ajebread.
I enter the school, they get three buildings, all those long long building wey they long like snake, two face each while another one wey they middle face the school road, i enter the first building and i ask one girl i saw where they are writting the exam, she direct me to the new building say i should enter the third room, i thank her and follow her direction, see as people just sit down for outside they lick mango, oh yeah they have like four mango trees and 2 cashew trees inside the school.
Some guys wey know me just they hala me
Guy1: "oz how far"
Guy2: "ozigberigbe" lol i hate that name
One guy came to me and ask
Guy: , wetin you come find for our school?"
Me: good morning bro, abeg where them they write the exam.
Guy: na the exam you come write?
Me:na so oh,.
Guy: then why you nor wear uniform?
Me: waoh them they wear uniform.
Guy: yes na, if you nor wear them nor go let you enter oh.
Me: chai abeg you fit borrow me your unform, abeg.
Guy: we get class now oh, but if you go give me something i fit skip the class sha.
Me: like how much na?
Guy: anything 200.
Me: chai guy, na buy i wan buy am, abeg i go give you 50 bucks.
Guy: Oz, big bros like you, no wahala sha, come make we go back go change.
Me: oya lead the way.
I followed him to the back of the school and we exchange our dresses, i climb the step of the building and walk to the third class, make una come see people, chai people like free things sha, some people no even sit down self na stand them stand, and one man stay front they advice them, i follow the back door and enter gently and stand with other guys at the back, even men wey don born follow wan write SSCE exam,.
INVIGILATOR: This exam is met for the poor, for those who cannot be able to pay their fees due to one reason or the other, we know many of you even you standing at the back (pointing at one bros) you have three children, i wonder why you are here, we know you by face so dont expect to be incuded even if you write,.
The instruction is straight, fill the empty sheet given to you and you must be from owan east, just 20 questions only, please answer correctly, your sheet will be pass to you now.
They pass the sheet around, i see the question and i smile.
Ques1: who gave the forbidden fruit to adam?
Ques2: who defeat goliath?
Like seriously, them think say na primary school pupils they here and why religious questions only? i just answer everything and summit e no even take me five minutes and na me be first to finish, imagine some people still they find where them go copy, make una come church una no go gree.
I left the hall and look for the boy that gave me his uniform, i saw him under the mango tree.
Guy: una don finish?
Me: yes thanks alot, make we go that same place abeg.
We exchange uniform and of course i gave him the fifty naira and hed home, he said his name is junior (i guess hes reading this story) after i don waka like five minutes on my way close to main road i saw two guys on suit, standing beside a nice car, they look familiar but i dont remember their faces, i walk pass them then i heard "hey you wait", i look back and saw them walking towards me with haste, then i remember the two guys from the motor accident i pick race like thunderbolt while they pursue me like mad dog.[/b]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by joanee20(f): 10:26am On Feb 02, 2016
ozila:

you think so?
Yes na..everybody just dey chop winch any how
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by joanee20(f): 10:27am On Feb 02, 2016
ozila:

you think so?
Yes na..everybody just dey chop winch any how
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
[b]Chapter Twenty
I ran back to the school maybe i can outrun them inside the street or maybe inside school.
As i they run i look back and i saw that they two step closer na wa oh, na petrol them they use they run?.
Guys: stop running man.
Lol for wetin happen last time make i stop running lol that one no go happen, i run back to the school and follow the back of the first building and enter farm road surprisely they followed m,e make i they carry them go farm na maybe we go go finish my mummy farm wey they this area, i continue running towards Amen road (farm road, i look back and i saw that they are slowing down but they didnt stop i continue running faster till i get to one bridge, i look back and i didnt see them again, so i stop and cross over to the river to take a sip, i bend down and use my hand to fetch the water then drink just like gideon and the three men, i did that twice, as i was about to drink the third time, i have a kind of feeling that somebody is looking at me so i look up and i saw her, sitting alone below a big tree the same girl i saw that night and same girl in that picture, i was shock that i just magnet like that, opening my mouth about to drink the water like say them pause me with remote.
Girl: i hope i didnt distract you?
Jesus see voice like angel, you know that charming voice celine dion use to sing "A New Day Has Come" exactly like that.
Girl: heelllooooo, are you there.
I was still in static mode, looking at her from head to toe will make you wet, she wore white gown that show her lap, and the gown is a bit transparent thereby showing her pant a little.
Girl: helloo, she wave her hand in a way to wake me up.
Me: (i blink my eye) yeah, sorry i was so lost in your beauty.
Girl: oh good you are found now.
Me: am sorry but i have to go.
Girl: are you afraid. (who no go fear, you just sit down like that for inside bush only you).
Me: me afraid, no ho what will i be afraid? ( how can i be afraid in the presence of a beautiful girl like this, her beauty alone will quench any fear in you)
Girl: okay good, am elizabeth you can call me lizzy for short, she straight her hand for me to come shake her.
I was so afraid that i walk with ultimate care and shaky legs to shake her, see as her hand soft, she wore many rings on her hand with dark necklace on her neck.
Me: am Oziegbe you can me ozes for short.
Lizzy: nice to me, what are you doing here by the way? Please take me up.
I hold hand and pull her up, waoh shes tall too, nice shape just like genevieve.
Me: i just came to pick somethings up.
Lizzy: waoh only you?
Me: no oh, we are 20.
Lizzy: so where are the rest?
Me: i left them to come drink water, infact they will be here soon.
Lizzy: okay can we go now.
Me: go where?
Lizzy: house.
Me: no oh, you can go i want to wait for them.
Lizzy: come on please, i just want a company back home.
Me: okay no problem (do i have a choice, shes so beautiful), so what are you doing here by the way? I manage to ask.
Lizzy: i was after some guys.
Me: some guys who?
Lizzy: nah you wont understand, they took something that belong to me and i must get it back.
Me: something like what.
Lizzy: dont worry, you wont understand, so tell me mr ozes where do you live?
We walk gently back to the community.
Me: downtown ogute, you?
Lizzy: well i stay in afuze.
Me: hmmm thats nice, and you followed the guys from afuze to this place?
Lizzy: no actually i was tracking somebody before i meet them.
We walk slowly till we reach main road,
Me: who are you tracking.
Lizzy: some guy like that, anyway we will talk next time, let me have your contact.
we exchange contact with each other before i stop bike for her, she enter the bike and zoom off.[/b]

1 Like

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 2:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
[b]Chapter Twenty One
That girl was just so beautiful to ignore i be fear small but her beauty surpas my fear, she sparkless like an angel abi star and her melodious voice waoh, i never see such beauty before oh, i was so lost in my thought that i almost got hit by speeding car.
Driver: you they craze abi.
Me: thunder fire your head, where you they run they go?
Driver: go your papa house go die.
Lol i wanted to cross and i didnt know a car was coming from my left hand side, you go blame me, blame elizabeth.
I got home and enter inside room to sleep cause i was weak.
I havent slept like ten minutes when somebody knock my door, i didnt want to answer because i really need to sleep but when i heard her voice i stood up immediately.
Me: how far, i said as i open to see glory and her friend standing on my doorpost.
Glory: am fine, see my friend Ide.
Ide: good evening oga.
Me: how you they, long time, make una come inside na.
Glory: your mum nor they day sha?
Me: nah she don go work
they came inside and i lock the door,.
Me: so wetin i go offer una?
Glory: just give us water, as if you get anything.
Me: hahaha, see you.
This her friend fine small sha, she wear small mini skirt with shimi (abi wetin them call am), i got up and get water for them, i sat with my glory on same cushion while Ide sit opposite us, i was starring at the hole between her skirt and my dicck begin gain attention like electric wire, glory just concentrate for tv while Ide they look me they shine her teeth, opening her leg purposely and smiley and bitting her lips then she put her left hand inside and start touching her pussi licking her tongue, glory face tv for front while me they her back, omo the thing they scatter my head.
E don tey wey i they find to enter this girl but i dey fear because of glory and she always they give me greenlight, chai wetin i go do na.
Me: errm glory abeg go buy 7up come.
Glory: you nor fit go
Me: i wan cook indomie for una na.
Glory: okay just because say you wan cook indomie (she like indomie well well), Ide you go follow me or u wan stay.
Ide: go come i they here.
I gave her money as she dash out, as she they commot i quickly pounce on Ide on her sit and started kissing her,
Ide: take it easy na.
I move her up and as she face the wall i move her skirt up and draw her pant down, i put my tongue inside her pussi from back, she started moaning and romancing wall at same time, time no they so i just bring my cobra out and ran to carry condom for were we they keep drug, i carry one condom quickly and wear am, i position her doggy style and insert my cobra, she moan loud as i fucck her hard, na so her breast they shake chai see as her breast don fall finish, i continue slapping her ass with my dicck i nor too enjoy am sha e be like say her pussi na public toilet, i turn and carry her to my bed, she lay ontop me and started riding me like horse, she they wine her ass die as i slap her ass, she fucck me for five minutes before i hear the door wide open.
Glory: Jesus Christ.[/b]

1 Like

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by haryodejy(m): 2:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
keep it rolling..wasere malam ozila
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
[b]Chapter TwentyTwo
you know that kind of feeling when you are about to steal meat from pot and your mom caught you redhanded, well this one is worse, i dont know what to do or what to say, tension begin hold me automatically, i just push ide one side and walk to Glory with her still shock like say she see ghost.
Me: glory calm down am sorry and is not what you think.
I was getting close to her, i wanted to kneel down and beg her but from nowhere "gboooaaiii" she scatter the 7up bottle on my head and left with anger i was seeing stars as i roll in ground with my forehead bleeding badly, i was bleeding profusely as Ide rush to me to me raising me to her lap.
Ide: oh God how can she do this?
She sat on the floor and rest my body on her legs,
Me: its okay, just take me to parlour please.
Ide: its not okay, how can she do something like this.
Ide help me up and i manage to walk to where we keep our drugs, i took plaster and i told Ide to plaster my forehead, she did it professionally.
Me: thanks, how did you know how to do it like this?
Ide: am going for nursing.
Me: well thanks alot i guess i dont need glory again?
Ide: what we did was wrong i know but i just want to purnish her back.
Me: punish her how?
Ide: well she did it with my boyfriend,
Me: wait you mean all we did was just for revenge.
Ide: am sorry.
Me: leave, leave now ( i shouted).
Ide: am sorry na.
Me: just go please.
I cant believe i just lost my loving glory because of revenge, chai no more pomo for me again be that oh, i put hand in my head and feel the pain omo the thing swell up oh, i was feeling so bad that i just relax on our chair,.
Minutes later my phone ring, i walk to my room sluggishly, i took the phone from ontop bed, i look the screen unknown number i pick it up.
Me: hello.
Lizzy: hello dear, how are you.
Me: waoh lizzy, nice to hear from you is this also your number?
Lizzy: yes, how are you doing?
Me: well am really down now.
Lizzy: what happen?
Me: well lets just say, i mess up and i got a smash of bottle on my head as a result.
Lizzy: really, tell me what happen?
Me: well is not something we can talk on phone unless you want me to visit you.
Lizzy: oh yeah am waiting.
Me: really?
Lizzy: yeah, come to locust road, when you get to justina restaurant you call me.
Me: alright am on my way.
I quickly tidy myself, dressup, spray pef and off i go to lizzy house, i enter okada to afuze, locust road precisely, then i walk to justina restaurant and call her, she told me to wait for her, i wait for like six minutes before i see her coming from down, i walk to her and as i wanted to hug her she stop me and look my head.
Lizzy: i thought you were joking.
Me: ha i cant joke to you na.
Lizzy: am really sorry dear, what happen?
Me: come on we have all the time lets just reach your house first.
Lizzy: alright dear, i dont have anything to offer oh.
Me: seeing you alone is enough for me.
She smile, oh God i love her smile, she wore pink tight trouser with white long sleeve shirt, i was starring at her calabash ass as we walk in silence.
Lizzy: hmmm please take it easy oh.
Me: what?
Lizzy: nothing just stay front.
Me: okay but your house is far oh.
Lizzy: very far.
We walk for ten minutes when we don they reach bush, then i saw one old house at our left,
lizzy: thats my house.
Me: how can you live alone in this bushy area, aint you afraid?
Lizzy: afraid of what?
Me: of robbers, or maybe kidnappers.
Lizzy: haha is me they should be afraid of.
Me: what, what do you mean.
Lizzy: nothing, just keep going straight to the house and dont look back.
E BE LIKE SAY I DON THEY FEAR.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by supadee24: 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lol who no go fear
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
supadee24:
Lol who no go fear
me grin
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by NidaxJ(m): 11:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
i go fear die......
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by Tummyyoung: 8:47am On Feb 03, 2016
Lol..no fear na..na fine gal u dey follow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Black Maria 4 (Nemesis) / Meant To Be / The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.