Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow (144617 Views)

The Mysterious Girl(a Love Story From Epiphanus) / Mysterious Ileya Ram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by celeboe(m): 1:11am On Feb 16, 2016
Nice story u gat here

1 Like

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by boladex1: 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
ozila add me to the group 08096992500
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
[b]Forty

Me: for witches and wizard as in?
Lizzy: we will talk when we get home, let's go.
we walk to the main road and she stop a bike, the bike man look us from up to down
Bike man: na which blood they your body?
Lizzy: na accident happen, we rush the victim to hospital and came here for debriefing
Bike man: okay na where una dey go?
Lizzy: inside afuze here.
Bike man: oya make una enter
Lizzy ushered me to get in I refuse to enter, she came close to me and said "see oziegbe am trying to help you and I believe am your best bet, so if you want to live your life in peace you better follow me, now get in.
I enter (do I have any other choice) and she sat down at my back, if na before I nor dey allow girl sit down for my back oh say na wetin happen? I sat gently not Mindy her sitting at my front or back, she say na only she fit save me, make we dey see how go they be, but what does she mean by saying am a sacrificial lamb, if am a sacrificial lamb then why am I still alive, so many thoughts running through my mind as the bike speed off, we get to locust road and lizzy told the bike man to enter the road, I was scared but not that much, if Lizzy want to kill me she should have done that a long time ago, so what does she want? I like her no doubt but do I love her? I don't know oh maybe I love her or maybe I don't, but one thing is sure that am losing my mind, I push a police officer to the wall something I believe I cannot do with my right sense, there is something behind the wall and am very eager to find out, and I believe Lizzy have the answer,
the bike man drop us at lizzy's street, she payed the bike man and just walk pass me going straight to her house, I followed her from behind as if I have a choice, it was dark but there is moon at least I can see the road, I think the time will be ten or eleven pm now, though I don't know am just guessing, I followed her from behind ask we walk in silence to her mysterious bungalow, hiding a wonderful made mansion inside this bush is kind of mysterious to me, we reach her creep and the door open itself, waoh that's a new technology, is it really technology? well I don't know for now, we enter her house and I continue starring as if I have not been here before, the way she arrange everything baffle me,
Lizzy: are you gonna keep on starring at the building or you gonna sit down let's talk.
Me: well I thought u don't want to talk that's why am starring, so tell me ma what sacrificial lamb? I said and sat down opposite her.
Lizzy: the way you talk baffle, why ain't afraid?
Me: afraid of what exactly?
Lizzy: of me.
Me: hahahaha why should i be afraid, if you want to hurt you should have done that by now.
Lizzy: what makes you think I want to hurt you.
Me: I don't think I just assume you ain't a human being.
Lizzy: why would you think that?
Me: because since you fucck me badluck have been flocking around me like a park of sheep.
Lizzy: hahahaha, I didn't fucck you, you disvirgin me and broke my heart.
Me: well I called you to apologise only for you to ignore my call.
Lizzy: well I do pick later when I know you were crazy.
Me: you pick because I was exhausting your battery.
Lizzy: let's stop all this blame and let's discuss the main reason why I brought you here.
Me: well start talking because am listening.
Lizzy: first of all am not who you think I am.
Me: yea I know you are a witch, you pushed me to push that police man didn't you?
Lizzy: yes how did you know?
Me: I watch the video.
Lizzy: you did, please tell me the video is still with you.
Me: of course yes that's why am not afraid of you, I know you need the video tape.
Lizzy: you know who I am and you still fucck me,
Me: I didn't believe then. but after what I did to that officer and what you did in the cell, then my suspicious was confirm.
Lizzy: hmmmm honesfly, I have been following you for a long time now even before the accident,.
that word caught my attention,
Me: following me since, why?
Lizzy: I told you, you are sacrificial lamb..
this is getting interesting.
Me: I don't understand please throw more light.
Lizzy: well first of all am a hybrid, a witch and a mermaid..
I got up from my seat, e be like say na now I wan dey fear.
Me: what do you mean?
Lizzy: I was born a mermaid, I was called Luciana then I even had a sister, don't know where she is now though I was ban when I was little, they call her Lucy, in my kingdom our queen is dieing and we need someone from the same clan with many hairs like lion, there is nobody else except you Oziegbe.
I ran out of the house with the speed of light.[/b]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by STANCO31(m): 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
Ozila I'm just at your back carry go
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by omotola01(f): 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
[quote author=ozila post=42984745][b]Forty

Me: for witches and wizard as in?
Lizzy: we will talk when we get home, let's go.
we walk to the main road and she stop a bike, the bike man look us from up to down
Bike man: na which blood they your body?
Lizzy: na accident happen, we rush the victim to hospital and came here for debriefing
Bike man: okay na where una dey go?
Lizzy: inside afuze here.
Bike man: oya make una enter
Lizzy ushered me to get in I refuse to enter, she came close to me and said "see oziegbe am trying to help you and I believe am your best bet, so if you want to live your life in peace you better follow me, now get in.
I enter (do I have any other choice) and she sat down at my back, if na before I nor dey allow girl sit down for my back oh say na wetin happen? I sat gently not Mindy her sitting at my front or back, she say na only she fit save me, make we dey see how go they be, but what does she mean by saying am a sacrificial lamb, if am a sacrificial lamb then why am I still alive, so many thoughts running through my mind as the bike speed off, we get to locust road and lizzy told the bike man to enter the road, I was scared but not that much, if Lizzy want to kill me she should have done that a long time ago, so what does she want? I like her no doubt but do I love her? I don't know oh maybe I love her or maybe I don't, but one thing is sure that am losing my mind, I push a police officer to the wall something I believe I cannot do with my right sense, there is something behind the wall and am very eager to find out, and I believe Lizzy have the answer,
the bike man drop us at lizzy's street, she payed the bike man and just walk pass me going straight to her house, I followed her from behind as if I have a choice, it was dark but there is moon at least I can see the road, I think the time will be ten or eleven pm now, though I don't know am just guessing, I followed her from behind ask we walk in silence to her mysterious bungalow, hiding a wonderful made mansion inside this bush is kind of mysterious to me, we reach her creep and the door open itself, waoh that's a new technology, is it really technology? well I don't know for now, we enter her house and I continue starring as if I have not been here before, the way she arrange everything baffle me,
Lizzy: are you gonna keep on starring at the building or you gonna sit down let's talk.
Me: well I thought u don't want to talk that's why am starring, so tell me ma what sacrificial lamb? I said and sat down opposite her.
Lizzy: the way you talk baffle, why ain't afraid?
Me: afraid of what exactly?
Lizzy: of me.
Me: hahahaha why should i be afraid, if you want to hurt you should have done that by now.
Lizzy: what makes you think I want to hurt you.
Me: I don't think I just assume you ain't a human being.
Lizzy: why would you think that?
Me: because since you fucck me badluck have been flocking around me like a park of sheep.
Lizzy: hahahaha, I didn't fucck you, you disvirgin me and broke my heart.
Me: well I called you to apologise only for you to ignore my call.
Lizzy: well I do pick later when I know you were crazy.
Me: you pick because I was exhausting your battery.
Lizzy: let's stop all this blame and let's discuss the main reason why I brought you here.
Me: well start talking because am listening.
Lizzy: first of all am not who you think I am.
Me: yea I know you are a witch, you pushed me to push that police man didn't you?
Lizzy: yes how did you know?
Me: I watch the video.
Lizzy: you did, please tell me the video is still with you.
Me: of course yes that's why am not afraid of you, I know you need the video tape.
Lizzy: you know who I am and you still fucck me,
Me: I didn't believe then. but after what I did to that officer and what you did in the cell, then my suspicious was confirm.
Lizzy: hmmmm honesfly, I have been following you for a long time now even before the accident,.
that word caught my attention,
Me: following me since, why?
Lizzy: I told you, you are sacrificial lamb..
this is getting interesting.
Me: I don't understand please throw more light.
Lizzy: well first of all am a hybrid, a witch and a mermaid..
I got up from my seat, e be like say na now I wan dey fear.
Me: what do you mean?
Lizzy: I was born a mermaid, I was called Luciana then I even had a sister, don't know where she is now though I was ban when I was little, they call her Lucy, in my kingdom our queen is dieing and we need someone from the same clan with many hairs like lion, there is nobody else except you Oziegbe.
I ran out of the house with the speed of ligh

1 Like

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by omotola01(f): 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
nice story ;Dnice story
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
[quote author=omotola01 post=42985622][/quote]

sup
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
omotola01:
nice story ;Dnice story

tnx
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
na now u dy run
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by kayspark27(m): 11:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
Ozila remember u promised to update twice a day at the begining of ur novel,buh now u arent keepin ur promise,...atleast add us to d watsapp group
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by kingDELE(m): 12:33am On Feb 17, 2016
nice
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by Nancywealth(f): 8:32am On Feb 17, 2016
Oziegbe is in trouble, Thanks for the update
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by naniawini(f): 11:05am On Feb 17, 2016
Shebi u didnt c my post and u didnt bother 2 find out why
ozila:

tnx
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 11:05am On Feb 17, 2016
kayspark27:
Ozila remember u promised to update twice a day at the begining of ur novel,buh now u arent keepin ur promise,...atleast add us to d watsapp group

sorry sirr
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by STANCO31(m): 11:20am On Feb 17, 2016
You don enter be that one
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 11:31am On Feb 17, 2016
naniawini:
Shebi u didnt c my post and u didnt bother 2 find out why

baby am sorry, where have you been?
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 11:33am On Feb 17, 2016
Nancywealth:
Oziegbe is in trouble,
Thanks for the update

see as you just mention my name huh? u nor dey fear grin
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by Mhizkel(f): 2:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
OP, all the while this happened, your mom wasn't aware, she made no attempt in finding you, or what?
Cos you're yet to mention her.
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 4:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
Mhizkel:
OP, all the while this happened, your mom wasn't aware, she made no attempt in finding you, or what?
Cos you're yet to mention her.

it was in the night and my mum didn't even know I went.
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by Mhizkel(f): 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
ozila:

it was in the night and my mum didn't even know I went.
Police arrested you at night?
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 4:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
Mhizkel:

Police arrested you at night?

my mum was at work when they came in the evening read the chapter thirthy eight again, and some times my mum pass work to store or sometimes she stop at home before going to store, so read on to know whether she's at home or store.
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by naniawini(f): 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
Wasn't feeln fyn buh am beta now... Missed ur story...
ozila:

baby am sorry, where have you been?
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
naniawini:
Wasn't feeln fyn buh am beta now... Missed ur story...

welcome dear, updating sharperly
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
[b]FortyOne

I got to the magic door. the door no gree open na wa oh wetin they worry this door, I go break am oh, I look back and saw Lizzy starring at me maybe she's wondering wetin dey worry this boy while did I suddenly change.
I hold the handle of the door and push for where e strong gan like aso rock.
"where are you running to? she questioned, (question for the gods)
I didn't even bother to listen to her as I struggle to get the door open but the door they form strong head.
Lizzy stood up and started walking towards me like snake, I wasn't afraid before but now I dont know where the fear came from,
Lizzy: if I want to hurt you, you would have been dead by now, why don't you relax and hear me out.
Me: hear you out? you just told me you want to use me for sacrifice and you telling me to relax?
Lizzy: they won't I assure you.
she walk to me put her right hand on my shoulder and said. "I promise you nobody will hurt so relax and hear me out please"
I was very much afraid now I look at her eyes and I saw love, I took her head and I kiss her passionately the suddenly i started crying, i don't know why butI just start crying and sat down at the same spot, Lizzy sat with me and wrap her hands around my neck peting me like baby.
Me: what's wrong with me, my head is seeing things I don't even know who am I anymore?
Lizzy: you are Ailobasumu (they don't drag crown with king), you are a human being born with a silverspoon, have you ever wondered why you are the only one in your family to have hairs?
Me: why, I said still crying (I still don't know why am crying)
Lizzy: well is a long story, you don't own yourself, when your great grand father was looking for a child and he didn't see, he went far far into the forest, there he met a lady, we call her Mother mermaid, she promise him a child but only on one condition.
Me: what is it (getting interested)
Lizzy: that any boy born out of his family with hair like animal will be use as a sacrifice to increase the life span of mother mermaid.
Me: wait what exactly are you saying?
Lizzy: he slept with mother mermaid, for years we have been waiting for the product of that union, but none until you appear.
Me: so how do you know that am the product.
Lizzy: because you inherit her hairs and her eyes. you are a carbon copy of her.
Me: you are joking right?
Lizzy: no am not.
Me: so what those that make me.
Lizzy: you are a human being, but you have a spiritual mother, which make you half human and half merman.
Me: I reject it in Jesus name, any evil that form against me shall not prosper by the power of the holy ghost am a child of God.
I stood up and started scattering prayer, as I continue praying the house started moving like train.
Lizzy: stop it.
Me: I band any demonic or rivernic spirit hovering around me In Jesus name.
Lizzy: stooooooop.
I didn't hear that as I continue praying without ceasing, really? what get inside me, she was shaking up and down as if she was under the anointing of God, I was kind of surprise because am a sinner how can god be answering my prayers when I sin a lot.
as I continue praying everywhere continue shaking as if Armageddon is about to happen, then she pause look at me, I saw her eyes sparking red all round, then she point her right hand to me and shouted.
Lizzy: I command you to stop.
I stop at once.[/b]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by Mhizkel(f): 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
ozila:

my mum was at work when they came in the evening read the chapter thirthy eight again, and some times my mum pass work to store or sometimes she stop at home before going to store, so read on to know whether she's at home or store.
Okay
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by kingDELE(m): 12:06am On Feb 18, 2016
pastor Ozila
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 12:16am On Feb 18, 2016
kingDELE:
pastor Ozila

how are you my member

1 Like

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by STANCO31(m): 12:41am On Feb 18, 2016
Overnight Pastor
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 12:45am On Feb 18, 2016
STANCO31:
Overnight Pastor

lol
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by joanee20(f): 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
You enter trouble, com remember baba God
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 9:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
[b]fortytwo

Lizzy: i command you to stop.
It was like i was remote to stop, because i pause immediately, her
eyes were like a red serpent shinning and sparkling like a gold.
Lizzy: come here' she commanded.
I walk straight to her like a servant looking at her succulous face.
Lizzy: now kiss me.
I drew her head closer and gave her a sound kiss, as i wanted to
remove my head back, she hold me tight, rapping her hands around her
neck,.
Lizzy: make love to me.
I didnt know what happen but the speed at which i use to rush her to
her room was out of this world, i took her to the bed and drop her i
stood up and remove all my clothes, i remove hers too, then i climb
bed with her and open her leg wide, i balance my mouth at her well
and started sucking it as if there's a gold inside and i was looking
for it (of course theres, an ugly one), i continue kissing her while
she moan like someone be sex by dog, she rob her hands around my
neck, squizzing my head with her legs as she want to kill me, starring
towards the ceiling as if there's a soldiers there coming to get her,
her well is neat and oily, the first time i made love to her i saw
blood, but i didnt believe that she was a virgin then.
I sama my mouth inside her well and locate the gold (clit) i started
dragging with dragons to get the gold, if i touch the gold with my
hands, the dragons will fold together stopping me from going in again,
well i use my hand to push the dragons away and touch the gold again,
of course the mountain was shaking like say a nuclear bomb was coming
to destroy it, after much dragging, i remove my hands and decided to
use atomic bomb to bomb the draggons away, so i set the atomic bomb
very well, i even shift the mountain up up the sea and launch the
bomb, when the draggons saw that the bomb was too big they give way.
I insert my dic**k inside her and started fuc**** her very well, it was
like i was been remote because i wasnt myself, anytime i want to have
sex i always use or ask for condom, but this time i was doing it
without even bothered about protection, hmmm i pray God save me.

We sex for good thirty minutes before i release, she stood up
immediately and started licking my akamu, then she lay beside me, i
was looking at her red eye, then suddenly the eyes started turning to
normal, it continue changing till it turn to a beautiful blue eyes,
like the one i know, then something like scale fell from my eyes.
Me: what happen?
Lizzy: we sex.[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 9:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
[b]fortythree

She was sleeping like a baby, i look at her fine lips like
marshmellow, i was tempted to kiss her but i was afraid she will wake
up, so i slowly got up from bed and tiptoed out of the room with my
clothes on my hands, i enter parlour and wear my clothes i check time
after five, waoh time don go oh, i see her purse for table i took it
and open it, i saw bundles of naira inside i took 200 naira and
quickly ran out of the house, this time the door open, but why e no
gree open before na, yeye they smell.

I walk to the main road where i enter bike, the bike carry me go house
direct without any hold up, and when i got home i saw our door locked
with a different key, all those italy key wey they strong pass rock,
even if you carry hammer wan take break am, the hammer itself go
break, na wa oh, na those nonsense police go lock our door like that,
but wait were my mummy they cus i never even see her, e be like say
she sleep for store i for enter road go meet her but day never break
well, i think the time should be around 5:30am now, so i sat at the
front of our door waiting for day to break, i hope my phone is secured
inside because i nor trust naija police, i relax for my frontage when
sleep begin dey border me, i never sleep since morning because of
police and lizzy, and by the way wetin she they talk self about me
being a half human and half merman, wetin be the meaning of merman
self, i think say na only mermaid them they see, is there anything
like merman? I dont know maybe when they break i go check am from
dictionary.
If i be merman i for they see sign na, or wait! wait!! wait!!!.
I have many things that other people dont have, since i was born i
have never seen anybody palm as white as mine, during harmattan season
my hand they white like kilode, (till now my hand still they white,
and worse during harmattan season) some people say i dont have blood
there thats why, but is that really a sign of being a merman? one more
thing, any time i mistakely burn my hair on my body, within two days
the hair don grow back, and also since i was born nobody has ever beat
underwater, because of that my ex girlfriend they call me witch, i
remember how i won a brand new wristwatch on one faithful day when we
were dong competition for who will be the last person to come out from
river.
Hmmmmm i dont think all this signs are concrete enough to convince me
that am a merman, well i will have to find out no matter what. I look
up day don dey break small small, i stood up and went to look for the
carpenter, i enter his house and knock on his door.
"na who they there"
Me: bros na me abeg i need your help.
Carp: chief Oz na you be that?
Me: yes.
Carp: okay i they come.
He open the door and signal me to come in, see as him room they smell
badly, i look bed and saw Justina sister, i wasnt surprise at all
after all na him girlfriend.
Carp: wetin happen wey you come visit me this early morning.
Me: abeg i need your handsaw.
Carp: wetin happen
Me: i forget my key and i wan break the door.
Carp: na hammer you go carry na.
Me: hammer no fit break am.
Carp: you they craze, shey na white house e be wey hammer no fit break am?[/b]

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply)

Black Maria 4 (Nemesis) / Meant To Be / The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.