Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,312 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage (53752 Views)

"Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down / 4 Huge Mistakes Made By Guys That Land Them In The Friend Zone / 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by yunglivochi(m): 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:
10. I can't date a guy like obioraa ... I mean, what is wrong with you ladies sef.. I need a girlfriend.. I'm practically and otherwise single to stupor.. Please, anyone that wants to be my girlfriend can contact this number 080666326666 cry please.. Before I die cry

Criteria... Must be female, 2 eyes, 2 hands, 2 legs.
.. That's all

boss u gat me laffing ooo
if u get gf u no go die nw grin
Obioraaa:
10. I can't date a guy like obioraa ... I mean, what is wrong with you ladies sef.. I need a girlfriend.. I'm practically and otherwise single to stupor.. Please, anyone that wants to be my girlfriend can contact this number 080666326666 cry please.. Before I die cry

.. That's all

boss u gat me laffing ooo
if u get gf u no go die nw
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by firstking01(m): 9:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
wristbangle:

crycry
u remember one of those prophesies of 2016?, that wristbangle must be dethrone as ftc on tosyn's thread, e dan come to passcheesy
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by ChizzyMaris(f): 9:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:

.. That's all
Lol.

1 Like

Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by amzee(m): 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
10- I cant marry a man with small joystick/banana/di*k.
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by firstking01(m): 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:

grin asin my blood is hot!!!!!!!!
i tink i have a chill pill for u grin, just indicate if u want itcheesy
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by talktonase(m): 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
roflwkmd cheesy

This one is funny oooo cheesy
funny but true
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by wristbangle: 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
firstking01:
u remember one of those prophesies of 2016?, that wristbangle must be dethrone as ftc on tosyn's thread, e dan come to passcheesy

Bad boy! I reject the prophesy In Jesus Name crycry
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by firstking01(m): 6:14am On Jan 24, 2016
wristbangle:

Bad boy! I reject the prophesy In Jesus Name crycry
e dan land already grin, wen i tell u say i be major prophet, shey u bin dey doubt basad

1 Like

Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Nickymezor(f): 2:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
* Yawning*
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Daraph(m): 8:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
I can't date a babe without 2face and IDIbia
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by jimmy1boy(m): 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
my wedding will be in Dubai
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by M4gunners: 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
Cutehector:
Hmm

10: I can't convert to my Husband's church!
For me that is not important.
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Genea(f): 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
I can't woo a guy and no 2 ,i can't marry a man with a small joystick,sexual satisfactn is one of d key to a succesfl marriage
tosyne2much:
[i]

Source: Permalink
http://tosyne2much..com/2016/01/10-myopic-statements-ladies-make-that.html
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Karleb(m): 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
AyamConfidence:
MY MAN MUST GIVE UP FOOTBALL: i think this is one of the biggest jokes on earth...you want him to be watching one useless Phillipines or Indian telenovela with you when Arsenal vs Chelsea are playing(or fighting)...you will later marry yourself

grin

Na him be say she never ready for marriage.
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by abeniagbon(m): 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
That Number 10 make sense a lot gan. Say they all want elaborated marriage. Pushing guy into something he's not ready for just like princess the comedian. Later they will going after spiritual problem.

Many marriage that girl involve in elaborated guy will be like what's all this all question will going in the guys minds . Like can I control this girl sha. Won't people say I marry her all because of her money. Is she going to listen to me and obey my command.

Even some of her friend that doesn't have that lucky marriage type will be envy about her success. So spiritual problem start b e that.
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by macdelene(m): 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
Cholls:
my brother if any lady can not wash my car she's finished tongue

Hope u are ready to wash her pants?
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Justicealh3(m): 8:48pm On Jan 24, 2016
U also plane to do it too, I mean U........my 6ta.
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Mshelia01: 8:48pm On Jan 24, 2016
I jus dey look u

Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 8:48pm On Jan 24, 2016
Genea:
I can't woo a guy and no 2 ,i can't marry a man with a small joystick,sexual satisfactn is one of d key to a succesfl marriage
Hmmmmm !!! So joystick is all that matters to u? cheesy
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Genea(f): 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hmmmmm !!! So joystick is all that matters to u? cheesy
no it isn't bt its a major factor though
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by AyamConfidence(m): 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
Karleb:

grin

Na him be say she never ready for marriage.
after that game of today...she and AY dey do the same job...COMEDY
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
Genea:
no it isn't bt its a major factor though
Are you inferring you can't marry me if I have a small joystick ? cool
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by ChiSun27(m): 8:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
Cutehector:
Hmm

10: I can't convert to my Husband's church!

For me this should have been number 1.
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Genea(f): 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
Are you inferring you can't marry me if I have a small joystick ? cool
no, i won't..lets face d fact,u won't b able to satisfy my sexual hunger wit it
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by DavidEsq(m): 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
and like my grandmother used to say; Gentlemen should know how to overlook a tiny and indeliberate mistake made by a woman.
Gbuhu!!! *coughs loudly with violent shivers* as if u do d same to the gents. *slips outta thread tru u back window*
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by goodnewscliff(m): 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Wooing a Guy? HELL NO.. It wil be seen as being cheap and desperate.
But OP. you have quite a nice point.
yeah....i like d sound of dat...could be a nyc idea when u re in ur early 20s.....buh in ur late 30s, u could fall back to being desperate....and...cheap...
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by DavidEsq(m): 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
and like my grandmother used to say; Gentlemen should know how to overlook a tiny and indeliberate mistake made by a woman.
Gbuhu!!! *coughs loudly with violent shivers* as if u would do d same to the gents. *quickly slips outta thread tru d back window*
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by vareal(m): 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
I wnt to go nd pray to hear frm God
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Dindondin(m): 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by skare: 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
Some will be like.my man must av a car,2bed room flat in Wuse
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Emac34: 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
Genea:
notedcheesy that mean i need to enlarge mygrintongue
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Genea(f): 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
Emac34:
notedcheesy that mean i need to enlarge mygrintongue
yes keh,u bera do o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.