Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage (53756 Views)

"Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down / 4 Huge Mistakes Made By Guys That Land Them In The Friend Zone / 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 10:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
pleiades45:
Yeah that feminism thing is a western ideology and their women ( the white ones ) actually follow through with the lifestyle, like if you take any white woman to a restaurant she will pay her own bill and you pay yours. they call it going dutch. nigerian women dont subscribe to that. nigerian women wanna be taken care off like toddlers. feed me, cloth me, pay for my hair, pay for my shoes, pay for my recharge card, pay for my pata and bra grin
Can you now see the difference? If the white ladies are advocating for gender equality, I think they somewhat deserve it. But as for African ladies (Nigerian ladies to be precise), I don't think they can pay for the price for what they are advocating

1 Like

Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by dabimzy(f): 11:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
I can't marry a mama's boy.
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by bibijay123(f): 11:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
Cholls:
my brother if any lady can not wash my car she's finished tongue

Na ferari? tongue
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by pleiades45: 11:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
Can you now see the difference? If the white ladies are advocating for gender equality, I think they somewhat deserve it. But as for African ladies (Nigerian ladies to be precise), I don't think they can pay for the price for what they are advocating
quite frankly I am not aware of african women advocating for gender equality. i have never seen one single african feminist. so i think its a non-issue. african women like to be taken care off and african men like blasting money on women. its a marriage made in hell heaven
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by henrylowe(m): 11:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
The OP has brutalised our ladies with the bitter truth. With a thread like this, you begin to wonder if we no longer have ladies on nairaland. The proportion of ladies viewing this thread outweigh the dudes yet they won't comment
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by henrylowe(m): 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
Suigeneris93:
I'm guilty of 1 tho. tongue Yea sue me! Most guys don't appreciate what they get on a platter so y will I cheapen myself?

I agree with all the other points. Nice one op!
Looking at your statement, one would think you are a hot pretty damsel until I checked your profile pix

To have made such a delusional statement, how old are you?
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Bimzu: 11:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
[i]

Source: Permalink
http://tosyne2much..com/2016/01/10-myopic-statements-ladies-make-that.html

13 I cant marry a guy who is not from my tribe
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 11:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
Bimzu:

13 I cant marry a guy who is not from my tribe
This is brilliant.. cheesy
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by GodblessNig247(m): 11:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
nma24:
Yea, I'm still single because of no2... shocked

Nna can help out!
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by OAFMods: 12:14am On Jan 25, 2016
Suigeneris93:
I'm guilty of 1 tho. tongue Yea sue me! Most guys don't appreciate what they get on a platter so y will I cheapen myself?

I agree with all the other points. Nice one op!
I thought you were married ?
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by masterpat(m): 12:28am On Jan 25, 2016
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by lovethchioma(f): 12:28am On Jan 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
So what can you say about those ladies saying "I can't show greenlight to a dude ? Nevaaa !! "
green ni, yellow light ko.. Lol
I ain't showing no light
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 25, 2016
GodblessNig247:

Nna can help out!
which Nna
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 25, 2016
darkenedrebel:

How is this myopic? What stops the man from going to her church?
Last time I checked, one of the fundamental human rights is the 'freedom of religion'.

Remember that there is freedom to do a great many things. Your husband is also free to be a traditionalist sacrificing chickens and goat's and possessing all sorts of charms and amulets.

Paul says all things are lawful, but not all are beneficial. Freedom without wisdom will soon lead to bondage. Be guided.
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by olayinkafuny80(m): 1:51am On Jan 25, 2016
i cant marry a shorty and a balded guy
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by joshrare(m): 2:29am On Jan 25, 2016
Cutehector:
Hmm

10: I can't convert to my Husband's church!
From brainless girls
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by October1960: 2:39am On Jan 25, 2016
Especially No. 7
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by October1960: 2:44am On Jan 25, 2016
Well said below. Most of our women want the benefits of western feminism without the responsibility. Even the ladies with good jobs that earn similar income to the man.

pleiades45:
Yeah that feminism thing is a western ideology and their women ( the white ones ) actually follow through with the lifestyle, like if you take any white woman to a restaurant she will pay her own bill and you pay yours. they call it going dutch. nigerian women dont subscribe to that. nigerian women wanna be taken care off like toddlers. feed me, cloth me, pay for my hair, pay for my shoes, pay for my recharge card, pay for my pata and bra grin
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by cho25bc(f): 3:14am On Jan 25, 2016
Nos 1,3 and 7 are 4 me.
No 1-im not against verbally complimenting a guy u truly appreciate his looks and appearance,I do dat a lot,bt wooing a guy? Hell capital NO! How can I woo a guy who does nt feel d same way abt me? It will look as if I forced myself on him. He may accepts my proposal out of sympathy becos he doesn't wants 2 hurt me, yet deep down in his heart,I'm d last person he feels anything 4. Such men later in d course of d relationship may get frustrated and start misbehaving becos d game is up and they wish 2 quit acting. If there is a serious quarrel between d lovers,he will accuse her of being d initiator of a union he was never happy abt. He may even blame her 4 his misfortunes. What if he's already in a relationship wit someone else when I asked him out,won't I look like a man-snatcher? In my own opinion,nothing can be more emotionally devastaing than being turned down by a guy after showing d courage 2 ask him out in d 1st place. I'd rather remain single than 2 be ridiculed by a man becos I asked him out. Most guys believe dat when a lady asks dem out,then all she WANTS is. SEX!nothing more. They will spread d good news to dier friends (even their female friends) abt dis desperate chic who was so brave 2 woo dem becos of s*x.
At other times, they will turn demselves 2 super heroes in her life. They will make it look as if they are doing a favor for her by accepting her in d first place. She must open her legs everytime they want s*x. If she's rich,she don turn their maga be dat. She must always be at their beck and call everytime they want something frm her,afterall no be she wan bear d title "Mrs"?
U will agree with me dat in many relationships where it's d guys who did d 'wooing' themselves, they still mess up dier babes as if na she begged dem 2 approach her,now imagine when d table is turned around? Ladies, pls if u want 2 woo a guy,I won't say u shouldn't if u are so sure of what u are abt 2 do,bt be ready 2 bear d consequence. Make sure dat d guy u want 2 woo is a MAN with a mature mind who will gently handle d matter wit wisdom, not a BOY with a fickle brain who will see ur action as an invite 2 sleep wit u recklessly.unfortunattely,most guys of nowadays are in d latter category.
As 4 no 3, I can't marry a jobless man becos I can't marry as a jobless woman myself,so what's his excuse? If he loses his job while married 2 me (God forbid though), dat situation is understandable. Having a job is nt all abt d monthly salary system,it cld be in form of self-employed business. D most important thing is,he must not be idle.he must be financially independent,not neccesarily a millionaire.
No7- ur piece on dat was different frm what I expected. In my own interpretation,not taking nonsense frm men means not allowing a man 2 take u 4 granted. Eg, remaining in an abusive relationship/marriage, cooking 4 his mistresses becos u want peace 2 reign, or better still allowing him 2 turn u into a slave who has no life of her own. To me,dat's d true definition of "I can't take any nonesense from a man'. Any woman who practise d things u wrote under no 7 is a devil's daughter who is only planning 4 her own downfall. Real women don't do such things under d guise of 'I don't take nonesense'. I rest my case at dis junction.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by GodblessNig247(m): 4:15am On Jan 25, 2016
nma24:
which Nna
me now. Am Nnamdi
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by jaez(m): 4:35am On Jan 25, 2016
Cholls:
my brother if any lady can not wash my car she's finished tongue
lmao...bro u b case o...
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by jaez(m): 4:37am On Jan 25, 2016
Stexy:
I'm still waiting for Mr right
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by hardicted: 4:59am On Jan 25, 2016
son4century:

Gbagaun!!! Misuse of English.... "Both" shd go with "are" sire

But my granduncle was not from Britain, more so what if 'both' is stubborn and decided to go with 'is' instead of 'are' like it just did.

1 Like

Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by hardicted: 5:02am On Jan 25, 2016
Genea:
inside my v na

I can bet your v would turn to W even if correct 8in enter it
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by hardicted: 5:10am On Jan 25, 2016
Genea:
inside my v na

I actually appreciate your candor on this topic, which most ladies would tag inappropriate and that's rather naive. But sincerely Jennifer mere looking and with your big 'mouth' (no offence) you can't withstand even 6 inches not to talk of 10in
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by hardicted: 5:13am On Jan 25, 2016
lovethchioma:

green ni, yellow light ko.. Lol
I ain't showing no light

Do you still work with NEPA those are the elements that will never show light even when people pay up their bills.
If you're still working with then I advice you get a better job, that corporation is wicked
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Jalinco: 5:51am On Jan 25, 2016
OP forgot, NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE but she siphon money from me when she is aware I am not her dad
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by ladycomfort(f): 5:53am On Jan 25, 2016
Story for the gods. The gods o undecided
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Cutehector(m): 6:40am On Jan 25, 2016
emzila:

na watin separate us be that o
eya, u just saved urself from a problematic would be wife
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by bisiswag(f): 6:47am On Jan 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
[i]

Source: Permalink
http://tosyne2much..com/2016/01/10-myopic-statements-ladies-make-that.html
Awon werey' Una nor dey taya for women matter ne? How many posts do u guyz see about yourselves? Mscheww. Women dz women dat
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Niceman4u(m): 6:47am On Jan 25, 2016
10) He is not romantic nd caring I can't marry him.
Most times ladies expect a 30yr old to behave lik a 22 year old all in d name of romance. because d guy. Does not pierce his nose nd ears in order to look lik a gangster then d nxt tin u wil s dat d guy s old fashioned.
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by lovethchioma(f): 6:51am On Jan 25, 2016
hardicted:

Do you still work with NEPA those are the elements that will never show light even when people pay up their bills.
If you're still working with then I advice you get a better job, that corporation is wicked
You're funny... I don't work with NEPA.
I have been there.. Guys want the good the girls but never seem to appreciate them.. I don't want to say much.
I repeat : I ain't showing no light

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.