Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage (53758 Views)

"Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down / 4 Huge Mistakes Made By Guys That Land Them In The Friend Zone / 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
Cutehector:
stop derailing tosyne2much thread na.. angry tosyne Shey yu hav seen dis geh

tongue fimile fimle fimile go away!
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Imagine,you desperately need a gf and you can't find one. Sorry is your case. I can psychologize the problems with you easily grin grin grin
cry please sir.. If you know my problem.. Please tell me sir..

1 Like

Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by obinnashady(m): 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
Naija babes too dey form,when they aint even sh*t.

1 Like

Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Jascon4: 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
They set too high standard, and then their own standards becomes their greatest undoing. At that point, they rush to adjust the scale, sadly it becomes a little too late. Then they have to settle for anything/anyone available or nothing.

1 Like

Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
I told you to switch to 3g nah tongue
. Lol I did
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
How is ''I can't date a jobless man" myopic?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
Cutehector:
all dem ladies who guilty of number one r just shy inwards. Dat's it
Some of us are friendly but wooing a man uh uh
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by octopusfreaky(f): 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
that no 2.cant work oo not in this century..
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
Cutehector:
Hmm

10: I can't convert to my Husband's church!

How is this myopic? What stops the man from going to her church?
Last time I checked, one of the fundamental human rights is the 'freedom of religion'.
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Akkord4gov: 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:
cry please sir.. If you know my problem.. Please tell me sir..
They are numerous but let me sum it up "LOW SELF ESTEEM"

1 Like

Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
Akkord4gov:

They are numerous but let me sum it up "LOW SELF ESTEEM"
cry chei! I'm finished! How do I cure it?
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Cutehector(m): 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
Speechless3:
Some of us are friendly but wooing a man uh uh
Dnt see anythn wrong wid a babe wooing a guy tho
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Akkord4gov: 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:
cry chei! I'm finished! How do I cure it?
You aren't finished as long as you can identify your problem and ready to get it solved. Trained in helping individuals like you but you have to pay for consultancy fee so as to know your seriousness and readiness and mind you,you have to be open minded
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by digitite: 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
Life is Management. That way, you can invest strategically. If you don't manage resources well, you can't be wealthy.

Washing my clothes is my business. Not her's or even my children, unless they volunteer. I am friends with older men in their 70 's who do their own thing. Why should a young man like me do otherwise ?

Never let a woman take care of your Needs or else don't date or propose yet. or she would use you as a playmate. Though, She may assist you in your wants, vision, passion and mission.

As per wealth, if you did not struggle, inspire or manage with me when I was building my empire. your presence will not influence my will. 80% of my wealth will be donated to Institute that will breed future Technocrats.

that's my 3cents.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
Akkord4gov:

You aren't finished as long as you can identify your problem and ready to get it solved. Trained in helping individuals like you but you have to pay for consultancy fee so as to know your seriousness and readiness and mind you,you have to be open minded
undecided you have to give me a taste of what I should pay for na
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Akkord4gov: 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided you have to give me a taste of what I should pay for na

You think your problem requires paracetamol or vitamin c. grin grin grin
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
Wooing a Guy? HELL NO.. It wil be seen as being cheap and desperate.
But OP. you have quite a nice point.
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
Akkord4gov:

You think your problem requires paracetamol or vitamin c. grin grin grin
undecided isomething like that.. Yea

1 Like

Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
Cutehector:
Dnt see anythn wrong wid a babe wooing a guy tho
cos you are thinking with your D
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
But OP. you have quite a nice points.
grin.

Like my grandfather used to say; "Beautiful women and good English don't always go together". No offense ma'am.undecided.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Cutehector(m): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
Speechless3:
cos you are thinking with your D
with my dick ryt? U r a very spoilt girl.
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
RexKex:
grin.

Like my grandfather used to say; "Beautiful women and good English don't always go together". No offense ma'am.undecided.
and like my grandmother used to say; Gentlemen should know how to overlook a tiny and indeliberate mistake made by a woman.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
and like my grandmother used to say; Gentlemen should know how to overlook a tiny and indeliberate mistake esp. In a woman.
lmao. Grandma could be right.

But like Fela once sang, & I quote; "I no be gentleman at all".grin.

I see you "modified". It wasn't indeliberate after allundecided.

1 Like

Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:

shocked shocked shocked
Is that all your hair?
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by dollyjoy(f): 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
Obioraaa:
10. I can't date a guy like obioraa ... I mean, what is wrong with you ladies sef.. I need a girlfriend.. I'm practically and otherwise single to stupor.. Please, anyone that wants to be my girlfriend can contact this number 080666326666 cry please.. Before I die cry

Criteria... Must be female, 2 eyes, 2 hands, 2 legs.
.. That's all
single to stuporcheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Thanks dear cheesy
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by agarawu23(m): 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ladies toying with their youth age, selecting and screening until they finally turn old mama for house. They want a rich guy, but they are lazy to work for money undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by henrylowe(m): 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
Tosyne my man, you are of hell of an intelligent dude. I just hope these ladies will learn from this

Kindly remind me when Lalasticlala pushes this to the HQ
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
talktonase:
I cannot marry a man that works in any uniform or regimented organization because all of them are ashawos.
roflwkmd cheesy

This one is funny oooo cheesy
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by firstking01(m): 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
Nice brakdwn tosynwink
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by firstking01(m): 9:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:
When the keep getting dumped for no reason

Cursed!
yua just parambulating everywhere this nighgrin, ma just find troublecheesy
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
firstking01:
yua just parambulating everywhere this nighgrin, ma just find troublecheesy

grin asin my blood is hot!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.