Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage (53753 Views)

"Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down / 4 Huge Mistakes Made By Guys That Land Them In The Friend Zone / 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by seaga: 9:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
Speechless3:
cos you are thinking with your D

Uhh....nutty girl
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by humilitynike: 9:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
dear, their is Mr right again. all u need to do catch d left man n drag him to right man. simple
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Mshelia01: 9:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
I jus dey look

Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
My GF possess that Number 7 Attribute.. Y'all should see her when she's Angry.. I've tried to change her all to no avail.. She can be loving and can also flame up @ d slightest mood-change.. There is this instance when i wanted to advice her on something she did, she just walked out on me and left me standing like one of the Zombies in ''World War Z'' movie..
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
Genea:
no, i won't..lets face d fact,u won't b able to satisfy my sexual hunger wit it
Buh I guess the satisfaction lies in the ability to thrust/pound expertly ?
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by emzila(m): 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
Cutehector:
Hmm

10: I can't convert to my Husband's church!
na watin separate us be that o
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Analysiscorner: 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Imagine,you desperately need a gf and you can't find one. Sorry is your case. I can psychologize the problems with you easily grin grin grin
Tell him the right approach to solving his problem, please.
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Emac34: 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
Genea:
yes keh,u bera do o
am contemplating abt the size so could u specific
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by hardicted: 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
Suigeneris93:
I'm guilty of 1 tho. tongue Yea sue me! Most guys don't appreciate what they get on a platter so y will I cheapen myself?

I agree with all the other points. Nice one op!

It's wrong to make such conclusion, what you accuses of many guys of is actually not limited to guys as ladies too do such and as a matter of ladies sometimes are naive and don't want to give the man a try even when he's serious and honest
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by holytribe(m): 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
Genea:
no, i won't..lets face d fact,u won't b able to satisfy my sexual hunger wit it

Hmmm
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by pet4ril(f): 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
AyamConfidence:
MY MAN MUST GIVE UP FOOTBALL: i think this is one of the biggest jokes on earth...you want him to be watching one useless Phillipines or Indian telenovela with you when Arsenal vs Chelsea are playing(or fighting)...you will later marry yourself
how i wish my man can really do this for me ( quit football) angrybut he will rather bribe me with money/gift and off he go to watch football which is the only thing I hate about him........ My heart always skip when I hear there's going to be football match angry cry
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Dammed93(f): 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
Do not judge others based on your belief, everyone has their own principle.... I disagree with the I can't wash my husband clothes, there are so many peaceful home in which the partner do their laundry themselves except the partner traveled or is ill. What will he do while I wash on Saturday, am very sure we will both be working. I will need rest more than he will do..... Am very sure you are the authoritative type @poster

1 Like

Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Genea(f): 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
holytribe:

Hmmm
wah?
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Genea(f): 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
18 or 21 inch
Emac34:
am contemplating abt the size so could u specific
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Analysiscorner: 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
Genea:
I can't woo a guy and no 2 ,i can't marry a man with a small joystick,sexual satisfactn is one of d key to a succesfl marriage
That means you must test every guy b4 commitment to marriage.
On a second note, how big is a small joystick?
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
sickstars:

looool unilag girls will gladly wash ur car for u in a sexy way sef
So go get a wife from there!

So U will advice a nigga to marry a money draining machine

Na wa for U oooo
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
Dammed93:
Do not judge others based on your belief, everyone has their own principle.... I disagree with the I can't wash my husband clothes, there are so many peaceful home in which the partner do their laundry themselves except the partner traveled or is ill. What will he do while I wash on Saturday, am very sure we will both be working. I will need rest more than he will do..... Am very sure you are the authoritative type @poster
Well, we are all entitled to our own opinion and I can't but subject myself to your opinion or choice

As for being authoritative, why would you just into such a conclusion ? cheesy
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by hardicted: 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
and like my grandmother used to say; Gentlemen should know how to overlook a tiny and indeliberate mistake made by a woman.

Like my granduncle used to say; both of you is not serious.
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

So U will advice a nigga to marry a money draining machine

Na wa for U oooo
not all unilag girl's needs ur money
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
Suigeneris93:
I'm guilty of 1 tho. tongue Yea sue me! Most guys don't appreciate what they get on a platter so y will I cheapen myself?

oya keep forming hard to get naa.

I sha hope it won't end with stories that touch.....
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by hardicted: 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
sickstars:

grin asin my blood is hot!!!!!!!!

You should sleep inside deep freezer
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
pet4ril:
how i wish my man can really do this for me ( quit football) angrybut he will rather bribe me with money/gift and off he go to watch football which is the only thing I hate about him........ My heart always skip when I hear there's going to be football match angry cry
I still don't know why ladies detest this football of a thing cheesy
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Analysiscorner: 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
Dammed93:
Washing your partner's clothing is only a way of expressing love. It is preferable that you have the interest to do it for him, and then he telling you not to worry about it.
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by hardicted: 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
Genea:
18 or 21 inch

Na well e want insert am?
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by pet4ril(f): 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
I still don't know why ladies detest this football of a thing cheesy
me too oooo angry
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by HARDDON: 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Nah, u shouldn't do n01, it cheapens u. He begins to pull crazy wool n lords it.

Might I ask u a Q though?

How do u guys do it?

Here is a guy that has all the physical attributes u ve been dreaming of in a man, u @ d airport both of u waiting for different flight to different countries, u might never meet again here after, u kept glancing, side eye until they announced his boarding,

He stood up, There u sat, thinking Oh God please let him just mumble anything @ me, he did non of ur listless wishes , just walked gently pass u, and was gone.

U sat there like a lil dock hating urself for not saying Hello.

Must be so frustrating to be a lady.....

The only choice u got are those that CHOOSE u first! Arrrh!

1 Like

Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2016
sickstars:
not all unilag girl's needs ur money

grin grin grin

hard to believe but it might be true sha
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by needrealuvabj81: 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
Infact this nails it all. bros e be like say you not having luck cus they always want you to do their church abi? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin sorry oooooo
Cutehector:
Hmm

10: I can't convert to my Husband's church!
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Genea(f): 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
hardicted:

Na well e want insert am?
inside my v na
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Heritageous: 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
Genea:
I can't woo a guy and no 2 ,i can't marry a man with a small joystick,sexual satisfactn is one of d key to a succesfl marriage

The things some men can do with their "small" joysticks eh, will make you look down on some with larger than life "tree trunks" grin
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by Genea(f): 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
Analysiscorner:
That means you must test every guy b4 commitment to marriage. On a second note, how big is a small joystick?
hehehehehe
Re: 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage by son4century(m): 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
Genea:
18 or 21 inch
What! Dat shd be moses' staff

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.