Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Could My Girlfriend Be Cheating? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could My Girlfriend Be Cheating? (2495 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help Please, Can My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Could My Girlfriend Be Cheating? by Akious2k2(m): 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
myfantasies:
Maybe she is scared of telling him, cos she don't want to loose him

But i think dat wat ever it is, as long as you love someone u must let dem know wat is going on

I believe sharing makes relationship stronger
Sister, IMO, I think there're times u need 2 let sleeping dogs lie... but come 2 think of it, if 1 thing leads 2 another & d guy eventually sleeps with her or falls in luv with d said guy, would she tell her guy (OP in dis case)?
Re: Could My Girlfriend Be Cheating? by kevindd: 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hello, suwepin! There is such a possibility... I can recommend you to ask your girl about it. If she does not admit cheating, you should spy on her a little. I used the mobile phone monitor from Spyrix to read my girlfriend's Facebook messages. Try it out too. I hope, that everything will be fine with you
Re: Could My Girlfriend Be Cheating? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
suwepin:
Am not a good story writer but let me see how best I can do this. I am a 29 year old guy and I am currently dating a lady of 28 years.we spend almost 60 percent of our time together.she has a child already but I don't mind because I love her.we were together last weekend when she told me a guy was disturbing her.she told me the guy was an old friend.I was shocked when she told me she would be meeting the guy at a fast food for old times sake because the guy insisted they should see and they have issues to trash out.I am really beginning she's taking me for granted.I am disturbed and I wish to seek my wonderful peoples opinion before I probably take a step.
ok first shes 28. She's strongly thinking about getting married. I'll assume you two haven't discussed that(which is obvious). Now this guy, her old friend she says(he's her ex, most likely the father), she probably feels he might be interested in her(marriage) so she's spending time with him to find out. She's looking out for herself. I doubt its sex only but if it is then that explains her baby(irresponsible). She told u he's disturbing to see how much u want her. Oh and yes shes cheating(looking for a serious guy who wants to get married)

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love / Are Igbo Brides "The Most Expensive" Brides In Nigeria / You Must Fall Guilty Of This (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.