Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion (47515 Views)

"If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady / My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion / My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by Mintayo(m): 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
The earlier young peeps understand that bf and gf relationship is a scam the better.
Don't date someone who you are not willing to be committed to and who is not willing to be committed to you.
Op you should have thought about your action before you agreed to having sex with this your scam bf, now you have to dance to the music alone.
Yiu had better involve your parents and keep the kid.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by mallamseifaldin(m): 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
CaroLyner:
first of all at 21 you dont know about condom
and aftermath pills? am not upto 21 but i know
all these things.anyway the deed has been
done.do not get an abortion.Dont let anyone
force or coerce you to get one. You are your
child’s mother, and no one – not your boyfriend– can make you get an abortion. Let your “no!”
mean “no!” – no matter what anyone else tells
you. Your baby is a new, unique person who
deserves a chance at life. Period. If you ever
need to be reminded why you don’t want an
abortion, read real stories from real women who have had abortions. Their experiences will
remind you why you don’t want to do this, and
will help keep you strong in difficult moments

So u mean no matter how you have sex u can never get pregnant?

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by Phargbemmy(m): 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
debbysmyles:
My mum will never accept me,I'm scared right now.

See, it is better you are rejected by the society, including ur siblings than to commit murder and even get urself killed in the process.

You made a mistake, then you have to bear the consequencies and the beauty of it is you will look back to this day and regret you ever thot of abortion.

#stay_positive #stay_alive
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by jgbemson1: 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
young lady, life is choice decide on wat to do, when u are having it u didn't let us know,it's up to u......i
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by egorov(m): 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
debbysmyles:
Pls I need advice,i just had to create a new account to avoid embrassment.
I'm 21yrs old and I had sex for the first time 1month ago,i was feeling sick so I decided to visit the doctor only to discover that i am pregnant.

I told my boyfriend and he suggested abortion..the problem is I don't want to abort the baby cos of fear.I kept my since till one ago because of different Phrophecy concerning pregnancy I must not abort if I do I will die.
I told my boyfriend everything but he insist I abort it if not he is going to abandon me to my fate.
My mum will kill me,society will crucify me,i have cried and cried,i don't know what to do.

Some guys are wicked upon all the promise of love.
I would have kept my virginity if I had known.
Its advisable to date someone responsible and mature. Had it been ur bf was, it would have been easier for u, all u will be worried about now will be how to break the news to ur parents. I really pity u babe. And ur bf, he's a miserable fellow, he couldn't use condoms or better still get u pills that will wash away his bast-ards. He's now telling u to abort after telling him ur life is at stake. Well my advice 4u is to look for someone u can trust in ur extended family who is respectable before ur parents to help u. This yoke is too heavy for u, you are so young. Sorry

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by ephi123(f): 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
CaroLyner:
first of all at 21 you dont know about condom
and aftermath pills? am not upto 21 but i know
all these things.anyway the deed has been
done.do not get an abortion.Dont let anyone
force or coerce you to get one. You are your
child’s mother, and no one – not your boyfriend– can make you get an abortion. Let your “no!”
mean “no!” – no matter what anyone else tells
you. Your baby is a new, unique person who
deserves a chance at life.
Period. If you ever
need to be reminded why you don’t want an
abortion, read real stories from real women who have had abortions. Their experiences will
remind you why you don’t want to do this, and
will help keep you strong in difficult moments
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by happney65: 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
Go and abort the Damm Baby Please..Go.meet a competent Doctor and it would be done not all these quaks around..Send me a P.M if you need one. Omolola15 na him u dey hear so...Dont have unprotected sex..Okay?

Thank You

4 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by Ishilove: 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
debbysmyles:
I'm 21yrs old and I had sex for the first time 1month ago,i was feeling sick so I decided to visit the doctor only to discover that i am pregnant.

I told my boyfriend and he suggested abortion..the problem is I don't want to abort the baby cos of fear.I kept my since till one ago because of different Phrophecy concerning pregnancy I must not abort if I do I will die.
I told my boyfriend everything but he insist I abort it if not he is going to abandon me to my fate.
My mum will kill me,society will crucify me,i have cried and cried,i don't know what to do.

Sister, what will you tell God if you die while aborting?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by realborn(m): 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
Keep it.

No one will kill you.

Many are looking for children now. Had they known, they would have kept that pregnancy of yesteryears.

The deed is done. No need admonishing you.

It is well!
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by STILESGANG: 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
You are either plain ignorant or stupendously stuppid.So at 21 you allowed a guy sleep with you without protection.Nowadays 13 years old know what a condom is.

My only advice for you is to look for a competent hospital and abort that pregnancy,everyone admonishing you to keep the baby won't be there for you when everything goes awry cos its obvious that you are too stupid and immature to raise a baby

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by Code45: 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
The girl is dumb. Who have first sex at her age without protection when you ain't married?

3 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by babestell(f): 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2016
debbysmyles:

I know someone who is interested in adopting your baby, if you choose not to keep it.
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by enoch273: 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
debbysmyles:

My dear, is it not the same society that say abortion is wrong but then look down on teenage parents? Is it not imam that preach about charity but are all fat, is it not pastors that preach about greed but they own private jet, is it not government that preach peace but endorse wars, so stop trying to please society, don't commit two sins of killing an innocent soul and yourself, pls and pls ve the baby. God will provide, your mum might come to hate you now, but in the end she will help you along the line. I beg you once more, don't abort that baby.

You can reach me on 08179538301

3 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by vansfks: 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
Strahovski1:
Trash... serves you right. Getting pregnant at 21. When you were fuc!king you did not know you would use use a condom?

Lucky you created created a new account.

Hoe.
Asshole must u be rude
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by KINGDAV2015(m): 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
DON'T DO IT!
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
debbysmyles:
Decker I appreciate but my mum has been warning me since about pregnancy,the main problem now is the guy is threatening to deny me and pregnancy if I don't abort it.

Um not advising you to keep the child or not but taking care of child will deal on you greatly since you are not even married, no fiancée, boyfriend is denying, 21 you still going don't make your life miserable. All I can say o.
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by akankemi1(f): 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
since u ve ruled out abortion...grow up. u won't be d first person in dis situation. u ve to be strong
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by justwise(m): 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
debbysmyles:

The deed is done so no need blaming you for getting pregnant because it will not change the situation now.

Don't abort the baby no matter what your bf says, yes your mum will be angry and disappointed in you but she will calm down with time to accept you. Find a way to tell her as earlier as you can, yes it's going to be hard but it's better than killing that innocent baby.

You are still young with a lot to look forward for, Genevieve got pregnant at the age of 17 but that did not stop her from achieving so much in her chosen field.
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by Ishilove: 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
debbysmyles:
Thanks.
Another thing, screen grab your conversations with him either through bbm or whatsapp so that when shiit hits the fan, you will have proof to present to his people that he is the father of the child but he doesn't want to man up and take responsibility.

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by silent10(m): 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
undecidedd struggle 4 fp don dey fear me o, mak sombdy no com one day sey gej na gay jst to get to fp
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by Malakh: 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
you gat me laughing hard "when it was sweeting you" lol..
DICKtator:

When you were about have sexx, you no come NL

after you you had sexx, you still no come NL

When it was "sweeting" you and you were screaming more,more
Nobody knew
Now you are here,talking abortion and shytte

You better gerrahahia mehn!!!

grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by Wowzer(m): 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
Keep the pregnancy. With time your family will accept what you have brought upon yourself. It's just a passing phase. You are not the first and won't be the last. Prophecy or No prophecy keep the precious baby. You will be glad you did.

Let the guy deny you, As long as your family comes to term with your situation that is what matters most. They will support you.

You had be surprised the support you will get from your family after the initial anger.

Forget society. Face the consequences of your action, rather than damning it. Might be tough along the way..but you will be happy you made the right choice. Start loving your unborn baby henceforth and defy all plans to terminate the pregnancy. The earlier the better.

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by M4gunners: 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
debbysmyles:

Please and please don't remove it. As i talk to you now, i regret asking my then girlfriend to remove pregnancy she had for me back then in 2006.If only i know, i would've done it.I have a child now with Oyibo,we are not married and they don't have a male child in their family and my child is a boy. Could you believe the lady refused my Son to answer my Father's name instead her own Father name.
While i am telling you this, if i didn't abort the one back then in Nigeria, he would have at least answer my Father's name.
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
Ishilove:

Another thing, screen grab your conversations with him either through bbm or whatsapp so that when shiit hits the fan, you will have proof to present to his people that he is the father of the child but he doesn't want to man up and take responsibility.
small girl like u
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by brownlolly(m): 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
Stupid girl

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by sanc2s(f): 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
In life, the best advise u can get is the one you give yourself. Can't tell u to leave d pregnancy cos I won't assist you in cattering of the baby and I can't tell u to abort it cos I wasn't the one who got u pregnant. If I mistakenly impregnate my girl like am suspecting nw, I'll simply try my best to marry her cos u can't be sleeping with who u can't marry. Takia
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by DavidEsq(m): 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
Decker:
It's always advisable that if you want to engage in premarital sex, you should endeavor to use protection always. Asides preventing you from getting pregnant it also protects against STDs.
It was your first sex and the smart thing would have been for both you and the guy to use protection, but you didn't and now you are facing the consequences.

I am going to be honest with you. It's not right to abort children. It's religiously and morally wrong. It's murder and it's not right.
Asides for the fact that abortion is wrong, it can also be detrimental to the health of the lady and sometimes it could be fatal. So I won't advice you to abort the pregnancy. Besides this isn't a decision you should take on your own.

You just gonna have to tell your parents. That's the best thing. They are not going to kill you. They would scold you and probably punish you, but they still love you and have your interest at heart. Talk to your mum. Present the matter to her in a mature way, and be prepared for what would come after that. She would get mad and angry and emotional, but after a day or two, she would come along. She is a woman like you. If after you present the matter to your parents and they insist you abort it, then you have no choice. You aren't going to raise the child alone. But I don't think they would. I don't think any parent would want their child to abort a pregnancy.
If they tell you to keep it, I am sure they would proffer ideas and solutions on how you would go about the whole pregnancy issue including sorting things out with the guy who impregnated you.

You made a mistake, I get it. Everyone makes mistakes at some point in their lives, what's important is that we all learn from these mistakes. Don't worry, it's all right. Everything is okay.

You are just 21 and you have your whole life in front of you. Don't let this discourage you in anyway. It's just a little set back, but don't let it stand as a hindrance to you striving to achieve your dreams and goals in life.

It's alright. smiley
The way u painted her mum as one who would be very understanding shows u know little about some mums.
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by evy1(m): 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
Some boys are wicked trash,when he was on top of you,u didn't know it will result to this.
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by ladyF(f): 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2016
What has happened has happened.

Your mother will NEVER disown you because u got pregnant. Having a child alone is enough load, having a child outside wedlock is like 10 times harder. Especially with the way society looks at single mothers.

I dont even know how to advice you sef. May God be with you and give you the wisdom to make the right decision!!! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by DavidEsq(m): 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
fartkay:

D poster bellow, sorry can't solve it.

Girl ,,go tell his mum dat her son is ready to become a father. No sane mother will tell u to do abortion.
U really don't know some mums.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age / Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} / 46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.