Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion (47500 Views)

"If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady / My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion / My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
aa

4 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by SUPOL(m): 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
Oma307:
What u have to do now is to be calm, cos from write up, u are worried. Pls i will like u not to abort the baby. Just have that boldness and courage to tell ur mum and if u think of the stigma from the society, u can change vicinity
Best
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by ATERI(m): 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
ineedajobfast:
who cares

Good and intelligent human beings do
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by byvan03: 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
debbysmyles:
I know his sister but his parent aren't based in lag.

An adult? If yes, you need to speak to her. She certainly will tell his parents, parents will take it from there. You need to tell someone because this man will land you on a quack 's table, is he broke? A quack might cost your womb and ultimately your life, a pregnancy isn't worth dying or going sterile for.
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2016
cc

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by justwise(m): 8:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
Ishilove:

My dear, some nairalanders are demons in human flesh

You are not far from the truth
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by ineedajobfast: 8:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
one virgin down, the rise of another hoe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by tomzman: 8:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
Whatever you do, DO NOT abort that baby.
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by ineedajobfast: 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
ATERI:

Good and intelligent human beings do
get sense, everyone has his own problem ok, besides was I there when she was straffing and how sure are we its just once.
get sense again and back off from my mentions

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by dinggle: 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
Be brave, keep your baby!.....pickin scarce for that side ooo...if na lie ask Ini Edo.
You are one of the few lucky ladies!...I bet Ini Edo is wishing she was pregnant at 21!... Pick up your life from where you left it and be more determined for your baby. That guy is not deserving of you............period.

Why you should not abort!
1. It could lead to your untimely death.
2. It could lead to internal complications which could prevent you from having a child in future.
3. It could lead to continuous internal pains so discomforting you would wish you had died, these pains would make you age over night.

Advantages:
1. Have you baby...and your beauty will blossom.
2. Your baby will put smiles on your face.
3. Baby love is the best love....ask anyone that has gone through the process.
4. Raise your baby well and society will envy you.

If that guy tells your otherwise, tell him "Go To Hell".

http://www.facekobo.com - Connect | Share | Advertise

If you eventually have your baby let us know, I and my wife will be glad to donate pampers and clothes for the baby.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2016
CaroLyner:
first of all at 21 you dont know about condom
and aftermath pills? am not upto 21 but i know
all these things.anyway the deed has been
done.do not get an abortion.Dont let anyone
force or coerce you to get one. You are your
child’s mother, and no one – not your boyfriend– can make you get an abortion. Let your “no!”
mean “no!” – no matter what anyone else tells
you. Your baby is a new, unique person who
deserves a chance at life. Period. If you ever
need to be reminded why you don’t want an
abortion, read real stories from real women who have had abortions. Their experiences will
remind you why you don’t want to do this, and
will help keep you strong in difficult moments

Nice write up sweerie but are u really NOT up to 21?

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by Kaycee625(m): 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
debbysmyles:
Pls I need advice,i just had to create a new account to avoid embrassment.
I'm 21yrs old and I had sex for the first time 1month ago,i was feeling sick so I decided to visit the doctor only to discover that i am pregnant.

I told my boyfriend and he suggested abortion..the problem is I don't want to abort the baby cos of fear.I kept my since till one ago because of different Phrophecy concerning pregnancy I must not abort if I do I will die.
I told my boyfriend everything but he insist I abort it if not he is going to abandon me to my fate.
My mum will kill me,society will crucify me,i have cried and cried,i don't know what to do.

Some guys are wicked upon all the promise of love.
I would have kept my virginity if I had known.
sorry dear, but i wonder, why your boyfriend didn't use protection nor give you postinor to drink after the sex. I don't know what advice to give dear, but i pray God will see you through and keep you safe.
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by halfcurrent(m): 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
Anyone who could mistakenly get pregnant could also mistakenly contract HIV and spread to innocent people. It baffles me that in spite of all the publicity, both on social network, radio, TV, etc, on safe sex, people still indulge in raw and unprotected sex. Well, the deed has been done. I simply wish you well in whatever decision you decide to take

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by ifoundmyperfect: 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
Don't abort the baby or else you are ready to live with the stigma for the rest of your life. No matter how you wana paint it, you'd be commiting murder if you do. Your mom will certainly get mad, but bliv me, she'd still come around. Even if she doesn't, in the next decade, you look back to this day and be thankful you did not abort the child. You sld be grateful the child was bore out of a once upon a time consensual love you shared with your partner and not a product of rape. DON'T ABORT!
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by HaneefahRN(f): 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
debbysmyles:
I'm 21yrs old and I had sex for the first time 1month ago,i was feeling sick so I decided to visit the doctor only to discover that i am pregnant.

I told my boyfriend and he suggested abortion..the problem is I don't want to abort the baby cos of fear.I kept my since till one ago because of different Phrophecy concerning pregnancy I must not abort if I do I will die.
I told my boyfriend everything but he insist I abort it if not he is going to abandon me to my fate.
My mum will kill me,society will crucify me,i have cried and cried,i don't know what to do.

Eeyah, I don't usually pity pple esp matured ladies who get pregnant pre-maritally and find themselves in this situation, but I pity u small. U got pregnant for an irresponsible fellow, u both did the deed now it's more of ur headache. A man that doesn't knw what to do wt his life at 26yrs and is asking for his 1st product (if it's even the first) to be aborted is far from being rational.

My advice is contact a very close extended family member, someone u know ur parents respect alot, explain ur plight to the person. From there things will pick up and the person will know how to help in divulging the info to ur parents.

One more advice pls make sure u do tests to rule out STIs, u never can tell, I pray he hasn't infected u wt something.
I pray everything works out well, don't let this deter u from working towards ur goal, u av to stay strong for urself and baby. And next time, don't just sleep wt anybody u aren't committed or someone unwilling to be committed to u, or better still 'say no to pre-marital sex', no family planning method is 100% but is better than nothing.
A sound warning, if u resort to abortion don't u ever go to a quack, visit a qualified personel

Something of this nature happened to a cousin of mine (she was 21 too) a while back, she consulted my mum- the lady didn't even inform the guy sef. She went and informed her parents (her situation was better cos she had already introduced the guy to her parents), they called the guy and informed his parents (his parents were happy sef). They had a joint meeting and a consensus was reached, they are both married now and still schooling, the guy's parents are in charge of the baby's financial care until he is able to stand on his feet (he is in his finals).

I pray urs work out well too, although I don't wish u married to such an irresponsible man. If I may ask what work is he doing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
debbysmyles:

What a drama from another queen! When you were busy making love, didn't you take precautionary measures? cheesy

I know your real user ID, but will keep quiet on that. Never knew you were a virgin before. grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by Opoki(m): 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
debbysmyles:

If you're planning to keep the baby despite the threat you bf is issuing then you hhave to think very very well.

One of my student once had a baby in 2014 and she's regretting the action. Keeping the baby might be very difficult and may halt a lot of things in your. Life. If you you're just scared of the abortion of a thing, then seek a professional.

You should watchout next time when you wanna get down.

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
cc

2 Likes

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by Funminicrown: 8:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
Decker:
It's always advisable that if you want to engage in premarital sex, you should endeavor to use protection always. Asides preventing you from getting pregnant it also protects against STDs.
It was your first sex and the smart thing would have been for both you and the guy to use protection, but you didn't and now you are facing the consequences.

I am going to be honest with you. It's not right to abort children. It's religiously and morally wrong. It's murder and it's not right.
Asides for the fact that abortion is wrong, it can also be detrimental to the health of the lady and sometimes it could be fatal. So I won't advice you to abort the pregnancy. Besides this isn't a decision you should take on your own.

You just gonna have to tell your parents. That's the best thing. They are not going to kill you. They would scold you and probably punish you, but they still love you and have your interest at heart. Talk to your mum. Present the matter to her in a mature way, and be prepared for what would come after that. She would get mad and angry and emotional, but after few days, she would come along. She is a woman like you. If after you present the matter to your parents and they insist you abort it, then you have no choice. You aren't going to raise the child alone. But I don't think they would. I don't think any parent would want their child to abort a pregnancy.
If they tell you to keep it, I am sure they would proffer ideas and solutions on how you would go about the whole pregnancy issue including sorting things out with the guy who impregnated you.

You made a mistake, I get it. Everyone makes mistakes at some point in their lives, what's important is that we all learn from these mistakes. Don't worry, it's all right. Everything is okay.

You are just 21 and you have your whole life in front of you. Don't let this discourage you in anyway. It's just a little set back, but don't let it stand as a hindrance to you striving to achieve your dreams and goals in life.

It's alright. smiley
I'm so happy to have read your comment and i give this the best comment since the beginning of 2016 on Nairaland. Your type is what we need here and not some gullible hypocrites fond of castigating people seeking for help while leaving their own problems unsolved.
You're blessed for touching a life positively today.

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by Sultanchidi(m): 8:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
Bt u guys ar funny oh, even advising her ke. Wen her mother was warning her, she wil feel like it's hatred and dey don't want her 2 b like other gals dat ar free 2 do whatever dey want. Shey u don test d BIG DADDY D and u ar now facing d consequences. I wish u safe delivery of triplet

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by ATERI(m): 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2016
ineedajobfast:
get sense, everyone has his own problem ok, besides was I there when she was straffing and how sure are we its just once.
get sense again and back off from my mentions

Know how to call the police?

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by bigerboy200: 8:19pm On Jan 24, 2016
evy1:
Some boys are wicked trash,when he was on top of you u didn't know it will result to this.
how u take sabi the style dem use??do u knw who was ontop? instead of you to advise her u are here blaming dem....mtshceeeew

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by diva90: 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
It's going to be a tough rough road but I suggest you find a way to keep the child. Even if you can't raise the baby, have the child and give the baby up for adoption. Don't make the mistake that many girls have made which is hunting them till tomorrow. Abortion is evil and the aftermath will leave you with depressing thoughts. Secondly you would have committed murder which is a very grevious sin. You cannot undo it. Find someone you are close to , let them help u break the news to your mum, your parents will be very angry and disappointed but trust me, that anger is temporary but the guilt of abortion is forever. They will eventually get to accept and love that child in the future. The only issue is that the two families will have to be involved in the upkeep of the child. Like I said it's not going to be an easy route but trust me, you will look at your child 10 years from now and be glad you took this advice. Look at it as a blessing in disguise. Next time when you have sex always make sure you use protection. It not only will protect you against pregnancy but what about all those nasty diseases out there? Wish you all the best!
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by shine12: 8:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
Please don't do it.This trial shall pass and you will always have yourself to blame if you kill an innocent baby.It's gonna be hard but don't cover what has happened with an abortion.Fornicator that are experts using birh control pills,condom and abortion who had great and enormous wedding are not an inch better than you,they are just only experts in hiding.
Please keep the baby and don't allow the bf to make you do it.
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by DeMaestro1(m): 8:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
Trust me, the guy also has people advising him on this situation he has found himself. It's just a pity he is being counseled wrongly. The act was consensual, so I see no reason why he wants to leave you alone to your faith now by allowing you suffer the guilt alone.

My dear, plz kip the baby. If not for anything, just think about the quilt u wud av to live with for the rest of your life, if you abort the baby. Also, think about the chances of you losing your life while trying to abort the child.

Let's assume you abort the child, that doesn't guarantee you end up marrying the guy wu got u pregnant. So why risk your life for him.

You scared about what society wud tink abt you, if you kip the child. Ask yourself, what would they also think, God forbids u die while trying to abort the child? Now that would bring shame to your parents, I believe u love them and u wouldn't wanna subject them to such misery. You have made a mistake, learn frm it. Do u knw that mistakes we learn from help make us a better person?

Tell you mum. If you don't knw this before, I believe your mum loves u more than u tink. It would be wrong of her, if she aint disappointed and angry wif u. She would scold you, but that's because she loves you. But trust me, she's gonna stand by you. Which sane mother doesn't want a grandchild?

Just knw that this is a journey on which you have to toughen up and be strong. You would be discouraged, disappointed, looked down on, but be resolute and nuture your child in the right way. And some years from now, u wud b glad you kept the child. I believe God has a plan for that child. Don't invoke the wrath of God upon you life by aborting that baby.

As for those of you blaming the young lady, especially those judging and condemning her I refer you to John 8:7

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by abduldope(m): 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
Lwkm...Av said this b4 nd wld still say it No Real man who loves a woman would have sex with her b4 marriage #caRRy.ur.cRoss bcs u did nt seek our advice b4 u strtd Moaning from pleasure

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by Fantasticks: 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
CaroLyner:
first of all at 21 you dont know about condom
and aftermath pills? am not upto 21 but i know
all these things.anyway the deed has been
done.do not get an abortion.Dont let anyone
force or coerce you to get one. You are your
child’s mother, and no one – not your boyfriend– can make you get an abortion. Let your “no!”
mean “no!” – no matter what anyone else tells
you. Your baby is a new, unique person who
deserves a chance at life. Period. If you ever
need to be reminded why you don’t want an
abortion, read real stories from real women who have had abortions. Their experiences will
remind you why you don’t want to do this, and
will help keep you strong in difficult moments

God bless u. @op say no to abortion, its a sin

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by andyanders: 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
At 21, talk to your mother and let her understand your mistake which you have made. When men professes love, 95% of that is fake, until he gets under your skirt.This is a lesson for ladies to learn from.Not all icream that a man buys for you is from his heart. There is always a hidden agenda behind every love proposals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
Funminicrown:

I'm so happy to have read your comment and i give this the best comment since the beginning of 2016 on Nairaland. Your type is what we need here and not some gullible hypocrites fond of castigating people seeking for help while leaving their own problems unsolved.
You're blessed for touching a life positively today.
Go get pregnant and let him advice you. The best the chick could do is to go for abortion. Single mother sucks because men are scared to marry them due to unforseen problems.

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by shine12: 8:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
So the world needs another murdered baby. Two wrongs don't make a right.At the moment She can only be an un-ready Mum when the abortion happens then she wil be a Murderer as well.
Dirkcoyt:
Young lady, you will be doing the world a favour if you abort that pregnancy now, you not ready,psychologically,emotionally, financially,morally to develop or take care of a baby!

No support from your man or whatever! The world is tired of unnecessary suffering to kids who knows nothing about the selfish lust of their parent!

We tired of seeing malnourished kids, sick children, we don't want to see a kid you will bring to the world to suffer because of your carelessness! Save the little boy stress of what he knows nothing about! You will birth the child and all you will ever do is telling the child of better tomorrow! The kids bears the brunt most in this recklessness!

Now, there is nothing to panic about, goto a qualified personnel to abort the preganancy, well handled by an expert, abortion is not as complicated as you all seem to paint it! Only in nigeria we hear of abortion,caesarean section and we fidget!

You scared of damaging your womb? Nah you shouldn't be, you should be able to be responsible for your actions!
Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by Sultanchidi(m): 8:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
dinggle:
Be brave, keep your baby!.....pickin scarce for that side ooo...if na lie ask Ini Edo.
You are one of the few lucky ladies!...I bet Ini Edo is wishing she was pregnant at 21!... Pick up your life from where you left it and be more determined for your baby. That guy is not deserving of you............period.

Why you should not abort!
1. It could lead to your untimely death.
2. It could lead to internal complications which could prevent you from having a child in future.
3. It could lead to continuous internal pains so discomforting you would wish you had died, these pains would make you age over night.

Advantages:
1. Have you baby...and your beauty will blossom.
2. Your baby will put smiles on your face.
3. Baby love is the best love....ask anyone that has gone through the process.
4. Raise your baby well and society will envy you.

If that guy tells your otherwise, tell him "Go To Hell".

http://www.facekobo.com - Connect | Share | Advertise

If you eventually have your baby let us know, I and my wife will be glad to donate pampers and clothes for the baby.

hmmmm u get time 4 advice oh, shey wen her mum was warning her, she wil b angry and feel like her mum is caging her. She knew dat it's just her mother struggling 2 put food on their table. She still went against d mum advice and straff. I only pity d poor mother

1 Like

Re: I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion by Seventeen(f): 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
debbysmyles:
Decker I appreciate but my mum has been warning me since about pregnancy,the main problem now is the guy is threatening to deny me and pregnancy if I don't abort it.
dint u here dat u could die during an abortion.. u're still talking about ur boyfriend threatening to deny u if u dont abort it.... Oya go and abort naa. My friend better summon courage and tell ur mum. U have already commited fornication, u want to add abortion to it abi? Sorry oo i am sounding kinda insensitive, but trully i am telling u what i would tell my own sister. Tell ur mun girl, face the consequences, keep ur baby, it wont be easy but u will pull through. Its a pity u will have to learn the hard way. Dont kill ur baby please... apart from the risks involved, its another sin ontop the one u have commited already.

Mnwhile.... I hope ds ur story is real oo, make ee no be say u just create thread, just balance for ur bed de read our comments de laff... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} / What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? / 46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.