Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another (33836 Views)

6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another by kullozone(m): 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2016
Ibangap:
This is one of them.
As how na? I never even date before sef
Re: 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another by lawrenceunaa: 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
@ I hate Yoruba boys and love Igbo boys aint a lie grin

2 Likes

Re: 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another by Code45: 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
undecided

2 Likes

Re: 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another by FIGARO00: 5:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
Nigerian girls been lying since the birth of the universe...
. same with guys, we all lie.
Re: 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another by Ufranklin92(m): 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
Helkayklassic:
It's been long i have se.x

Lol that's me
Re: 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another by azeecoboy(m): 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
"baby,i came online only to chat wih u"....
big and fat lie

1 Like

Re: 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another by prettyeyo: 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
I didn't buy it in naija, they sent it.
My phone is bad.
I tried calling but MTN said your phone was switched off.
Re: 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another by EOOJ(m): 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2016
Well somethings up there are the truth itself but because of our experiences, its hard4 guys and ladies to trust each oda.
Re: 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 24, 2016
Okay, we all tell lies once in a while... But I don't think I'm guilty of any of the above. Those are not the sort of things I bother lying about..

**Modified*f

There's an exception.. The "I'll be ready in a few minutes part".. Lol.
Re: 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another by mojysiola(f): 5:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
kullozone:
Hmm.... Never said any of these in my whole life.
Another lie. [color=#770077][/color]
Re: 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another by mydex93(f): 5:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
Re: 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another by Keneeby(m): 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
'I don't love u' when she almost emptied ur bank account.
Re: 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another by sheyoroniyen(m): 5:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
Simplestone:
What is the name of the psychologist that said all This?Rubbish post
so na him dey lie naw. grin

OP u too dey lie ooo undecided
Re: 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another by AyamConfidence(m): 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
Okay
Re: 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another by tonygee88(m): 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2016
DirtyGold:
I've had sex only once and it was my last boyfriend, he raped me! undecided
;Di
Women grin

1 Like

Re: 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another by tonygee88(m): 6:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
Simplestone:
What is the name of the psychologist that said all This?Rubbish post

grin The truth is bitter
Re: 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another by HIPROFILE(m): 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
Nigerian girls been lying since the birth of the universe...

I concur!
Re: 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
PushMusic:
Who doesn't love Yoruba boys and their starched white Agbada. grin
grin grin
Re: 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another by chidextec: 6:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
I have not fell in love with any girl before in my life. You are the only person that has melt my heart. grin
Re: 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another by JSmart4u(m): 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
Guy:Lets do it this last time and i promise we won't do it again

Girl:Ok,pls use protection,i don't want to be a mother yet

Guy: Don't worry I'm very good in it,i can control my Juice flow.

10 Minutes Later

Girl:Wow it was lovely

Guy: Yeah it was. Lets do it again babe

9 Months later

Girl: Its your child

Guy: Taaa!! go and find the father of that your child,im not responsible!!

Chai!! I hail the way we guys dey lie on every line, we even fit lie to the devil Hahahaha
Re: 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another by Madamkilljoy(f): 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
PushMusic:
Who doesn't love Yoruba boys and their starched white Agbada. grin
That's fallacious jor. I've never loved a Yoruba guy. I don't hate them, but I can't date any.
Re: 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another by Phelicx(m): 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
Freciprocal:
lol @ just the tip... grin
Boy: Baby just eleven times... I promise!
One, Two, Three.... ele, ele, elev, ele ele,
Ele, ele, elev.... aaaooouuuu Shiiiiit!!!

Babe: Baby did u come? Why nah, and I was enjoying it embarassed

lmao. Na so de thing go o
Re: 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another by Odunharry(m): 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
number 1 lie is common among ladies...Infact you will hardly meet a girl who hasn't used that line.
Truth is those kind of ladies are the desperate ones, they Jus love pretending and trying not to look easy to get
Re: 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another by Uchwilliam(m): 7:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
Girls can lie ee.imagine a girl told me that she is a virgin recently i comfirmed dat she bleeps always even she was once pregnant!?
Re: 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
Madamkilljoy:

That's fallacious jor. I've never loved a Yoruba guy. I don't hate them, but I can't date any.
So, you have a particular tribe you have preference for?
Re: 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another by Alezy(m): 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
Madamkilljoy:

but u can date a delta guy shey? ? grin

hawayu dear
Re: 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another by Alezy(m): 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
number 11 zz on point. ..heard that a lot.
Re: 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another by Misselocon(f): 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
Lools..... :DLools.....oh please
Re: 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another by bidexmat(m): 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
What best way can I write you lassie, cos asking you for your handle or BB pin on this platform ain't dignifying. 3333A647, my BB pin. I hpe I'm not being too foward with this.
Oliviaarims:
Okay, we all tell lies once in a while... But I don't think I'm guilty of any of the above. Those are not the sort of things I bother lying about..

**Modified*f

There's an exception.. The "I'll be ready in a few minutes part".. Lol.
Re: 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2016
bidexmat:
What best way can I write you lassie, cos asking you for your handle or BB pin on this platform ain't dignifying. 3333A647, my BB pin. I hpe I'm not being too foward with this.

PM option no longer exists?
Re: 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another by bidexmat(m): 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
Sent u one already
Oliviaarims:

PM option no longer exists?
Re: 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2016
bidexmat:
Sent u one already
Alright..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Valentine: Sierra Leonean Slay Mama's Sex & Health Advice Goes Viral. Reactions / Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) / Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.