Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest - Celebrities (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest (27194 Views)

Peter Okoye Imitating Michael Jackson At 14 (Pictures) / Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by NegroNtns(m): 10:01am On Jun 26, 2009
All deaths are moments of truth. . .no one is afraid of loosing life but everyone is afraid of being disposessed of cherished memories.  It just happens that certain memories are more cherishable than others.  

The memories of Michael's songs in my life is powerful and I am heartbroken by his death. . . Love you MJ!

"Gone To Soon"

Like a comet
Blazing 'cross the evening sky
Gone too soon

Like a rainbow
Fading in the twinkling of an eye
Gone too soon

Shiny and sparkly
And splendidly bright
Here one day
Gone one night

Like the loss of sunlight
On a cloudy afternoon
Gone too soon

Like a castle
Built upon a sandy beach
Gone too soon

Like a perfect flower
That is just beyond your reach
Gone too soon

Born to amuse, to inspire, to delight
Here one day
Gone one night

Like a sunset
Dying with the rising of the moon
Gone too soon
Gone too soon

Bye Michael, we are gonna miss u very much  sad
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by freezy(m): 10:02am On Jun 26, 2009
JJYOU

Well said. Today aint the day for sermons, proving points and all. Its a day for reflections and projections.
Its just that we shouldnt be so quick to condemn others. We all are tryn, no one is a saint.

And far from it, I aint angry, ok? just shocked he was quick to make that kina statement. Dont get pissed that easy.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by sweetpain: 10:02am On Jun 26, 2009
I feel just lost a family member with michael's passing. May his soul rest in peace.

Having said that, I hope his plastic surgeon may now come out so we can know him.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by call4shola(m): 10:03am On Jun 26, 2009
I cried!!! I hav neva in a long time, RIP Micheal indeed u were the greatest of all times sad sad sad shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by fashionkid(m): 10:05am On Jun 26, 2009
I fill so bad that i cant really concentrate.Ohh My Micheal,Why did you leave now, just wen i was almost gonna watch you perform live.You will 4ever be alive in my mind.Like one of your hit songs wrote, "i just cant stop loving you" cry cry cry
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by yjay(f): 10:06am On Jun 26, 2009
Its so sad!!!!!! he was undeniably the King of Pop xoxo
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Omolulu(m): 10:10am On Jun 26, 2009
Michael, Michael,
Rest in Peace,
I pray the Just and Merciful Judge
Receives your soul in a ccloak of Peace
Until the Next life
Adieu
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by platinumnk(f): 10:11am On Jun 26, 2009
cry

Another day has gone
I'm still all alone
How could this be
You're not here with me
You never said goodbye
Someone tell me why
Did you have to go
And leave my world so cold

Everyday I sit and ask myself
How did love slip away
Something whispers in my ear and says
That you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay

But you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
But you are not alone

'Lone, 'lone
Why, 'lone

Just the other night
I thought I heard you cry
Asking me to come
And hold you in my arms
I can hear your prayers
Your burdens I will bear
But first I need your hand
Then forever can begin

Everyday I sit and ask myself
How did love slip away
Something whispers in my ear and says
That you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay

For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
For you are not alone

Whisper three words and I'll come runnin'
And girl you know that I'll be there
I'll be there

You are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay
For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart

For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay

For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart

For you are not alone,

I cant stop crying cry cry cry cry

He died  alone.

Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by ikestarr: 10:17am On Jun 26, 2009
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
We are all heartbroken, but he has gone to a far brighter place. Its time however for us all to be strong and leave our own marks on this great terrestrial spaceship called The Earth. We love you with all our hearts Micheal
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by jidobaba(m): 10:18am On Jun 26, 2009
MJ. No one like u. A part of our lives. The gloved one. Why water dey comot my eye? Guy na u biko. MJ. take care
@platinumnk, I know how u feel
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by PRYNXLEX(m): 10:20am On Jun 26, 2009
WHATS THIS CRAP, THEY HAVE FINALLY RUINED HIM. WHY DIDNT THEY JUST LET HIM BE HUMMM. NOW THEY CAN REST AS HE IS GONE.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by argent(f): 10:22am On Jun 26, 2009
May his soul rest in peace. Adieu Micheal
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by dammiecool(m): 10:25am On Jun 26, 2009
yeee ahhhh huuuuu cry cry cry cry cry cry cry sad sad cry cry cry cry
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Remii(m): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2009
The real lesson from this death and others is that "man proposes and God disposes", Wacko Jacko is due for what he himself called "final curtain call" Europe tour this July, tickets completely sold out but God has another plan. We should do whatever we have opportunity to do well and be prepared.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by platinumnk(f): 10:33am On Jun 26, 2009
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by soulamanne(m): 10:34am On Jun 26, 2009
wacko dead!am so SPEECHLESS
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by otukpo(f): 10:36am On Jun 26, 2009
This is Devastating! Very sad indeed. How i wish it was nt true.
AM finding it hard to accept. MIchael Jackson Dead?
OMG!
Why?
I feel like crying, screaming, Exploding in tears.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by peeceelove(m): 10:37am On Jun 26, 2009
freezy:

And the reality here is. . .?

No one is judging. . . Really!

"Well for me I will say HELLLLLLLLLLL, or else he repented before he died but not really sure of that."

Does this look farmilair? angry

And the hell was with emphasis too. Now, if that aint judging, kindly explain what it is.

Mr CComputer of whatever your name is. Micheal has touched a lot of lives with his song and even made people to live in peace with each other, so passing a judgement of Hell on him is not fair. Remember the thief on the cross with Christ, What happened at the eleventh hour?

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by platinumnk(f): 10:41am On Jun 26, 2009
[size=18pt]Though we're far apart, youre always in my heart.[/size]

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1xTwrLCAIc&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]

cry cry cry

RIP
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Phemour: 10:43am On Jun 26, 2009
RIP cry
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by MUZBO(m): 10:47am On Jun 26, 2009
Finally! They let him die. Hope all his critics let him rest in peace now.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by bobbyan(m): 10:48am On Jun 26, 2009
Men this is a shocking news that king of pop just die early this morning may his soul RIP. Amen
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by archangel1(m): 10:50am On Jun 26, 2009
NA WAOOOOO shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad shocked shocked shocked
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by newbride: 10:50am On Jun 26, 2009
It just goes to show how life cannot be taken for granted.
Enjoy your life; don’t deprive yourself of anything you can afford
We have only this one life, have fun
Be close to God, keep fit, make friends not enemies, don’t keep malice, and don’t get stressed out

All we struggle to acquire is all vanity. We came here naked and we leave naked.
GREAT PEOPLE HAVE GONE
MKO
Awolowo
Farrah
Now…Micheal

And many many more,  They took nothing on their exit from this evil world
This is too sad, I prayed it was a dream but unfortunately it’s not
Micheal I’ll miss you, I never saw you but I felt a connection with you. You connected to the whole world. Black, white, Asian, etc

No one can ever be like you again, not in this generation. You were and will always be the best
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by latiana(f): 10:51am On Jun 26, 2009
A legend gone too soon. May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by dlox01(m): 10:54am On Jun 26, 2009
And the reality here is. . .?

No one is judging. . . Really!

"Well for me I will say HELLLLLLLLLLL, or else he repented before he died but not really sure of that."

Does this look farmilair?

And the hell was with emphasis too. Now, if that aint judging, kindly explain what it is.

please leave this kinda remarks for another thread,on a good day i will shut u up so bad ud wish u neva had a mouth but ill let this comment pass.
RIP micheal, u were the greatest stage performer Ever!
!!!!
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by djcrucifix(m): 11:01am On Jun 26, 2009
dang! the guy is gone, still can't believe it shocked shocked cry cry cry

Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 26, 2009
WHAT LESSON WILL PEOPLE LEARN FROM HIS DEATH AND ALSO WILL THIS MAKE MANY TO SEEK GOD AND KNOW THAT EVEN THE RICH CAN DIE SO IS D POOR AS WELL.

THE BIG QUESTION NOW FOR MY FELLOW HOW MATES IS:

WHERE HAS HIS SOUL GONE TO?

HELL ,  OR

HEAVEN,

Well for me I will say HELLLLLLLLLLL,  or else he repented before he died but not really sure of that.

PLS WHAT ARE UR VIEWS?

My view is Bleep you and whatever god that would decide whether MJ should be in heaven or hell.
Even at his death you still would not except that he has done more for humanity than most spiritual leaders which includes the so-called dead "saints", over seers, popes and imams.
I wonder why most nigerians think that everybody sees religion the way they see it.

Blind fanatics. angry angry angry
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by OmniPotens(m): 11:11am On Jun 26, 2009
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Jackson

Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009)[2] was an American recording artist and entertainer. The seventh child of the Jackson family, he debuted on the professional music scene at the age of 11 as a member of The Jackson 5 and began a solo career in 1971 while still a member of the group. Referred to as the "King of Pop"[2] in subsequent years, his 1982 Thriller is the world's best-selling record of all time[3] and four other solo studio albums are also among the world's best-selling records: Off the Wall (1979), Bad (1987), Dangerous (1991) and HIStory (1995),

RIP
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by waledoy(m): 11:11am On Jun 26, 2009
R I P King of POP! shocked sad
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Rubide: 11:14am On Jun 26, 2009
The news of his death has actually been confirmed. The sad thing is that he died before the date of his "come back" (July 13). He'll never be forgotten. RIP Michael.  embarassed
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by JJYOU: 11:14am On Jun 26, 2009
nuzo:

My view is Bleep you and whatever god that would decide whether MJ should be in heaven or hell.
Even at his death you still would not except that he has done more for humanity than most spiritual leaders which includes the so-called dead "saints", over seers, popes and imams.
I wonder why most nigerians think that everybody sees religion the way they see it.

Blind fanatics. angry angry angry
can u turn your question round and tell me why u think most nigerians should be blind like you? you dont want people asking hard questions avoid answering no one will know notice you.
must you answer everyone?

i beg go sit down chop your akpu

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Chilling On A Sport Car / Kunle Afod's Wife And 4 Sons (Photo) / Bally Pictured With Efe's Mother And Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.