Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest - Celebrities (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest (27168 Views)

Peter Okoye Imitating Michael Jackson At 14 (Pictures) / Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by bandely(m): 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2009
RIP Michael
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by nigeriaon(f): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2009
THIS IS REALLY A PITY,

WE WILL ALL MISS THE ICON,

HE ACTUALLY WAS A MONUMENT EVEN B4 HE DIED,
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Olayinkaoj(m): 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2009
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by clemcykul(f): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2009
am just too stunned! this news just soiled my day and it has made me so agressive today.

poor sweet jackson
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by yahuzkhan(m): 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2009
its not u alone but almost d whole world, what a pity cry crycry
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Emperoh(m): 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2009
If you are in Lagos, tune to 93.7.
Dj Humility is mixing all his songs right from jacksons Five till date.
But pls Be warned, it will make you cry!!!

So he is truly dead?
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by ewealths(m): 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2009
Michael Jackson died the 25th , Aaliyah died the 25th, Static Major died the 25th, Left Eye the 25th too, James Brown died December 25th!" and Jesus the king of kings was born on the 25 Dec, [center].so, they might all be anti Christ, Just Kidding,we miss you all so much and hope to be with you forever in paradise[/center]
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by ilosiwaju: 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2009
suuun re o.
ti o ba de ohun, maje okun maje ekolo
nkan ti won ba n je lajule orun ni o bawon je.

we'll all die anyway.
cry
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Thor(m): 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2009
Without a doubt there will never be another Michael Jackson!

Unfortunately during the last few years he was more in the newspapers for abusing young children than his music, but away from the problems with his personal life and the damage he inflicted over the years on his body from the constant plastic surgery and other strange procedures as bleaching his skin and sleeping in a oxygen tent all took there toll.

When I saw him in London at the press conference a few weeks ago he looked gaunt, like a boy in an old mans body. I think that his body just could not take any more abuse and I have always known that he would never complete the UK concert tour. I did not expect him to die though!

RIP Wacko Jacko sad

This tormented individual can now hopefully rest in peace  sad
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2009
OH!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

tell me it's a lie, maike jansin is dead!!!!!!!
dead, as in completely dead!!!!!!!11

can doctors do something??
Shit, me friend died just like thta?

I love you michael.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by ajibawealt(m): 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2009
@ Emperoh

I'm really enjoying the mix, bringing back the old memories. May his dancing soul rest in peace.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by tenry(m): 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2009
MJ is gone,who will fill the vacum? which vacum? there is no good dancer in this world like you MJ,REST IN PEACE!!!
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by dostico(m): 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2009
MICHEAL JACKSON ALIVE AND FRESH
wacko jacko lives,his works songs still is fresh and alive in us
www.dotchsolutions..com
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by nelly4(f): 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2009
on my way there now, eeeeyaaaaa

what a pity to the world legend

an icon to millions

although he had his ups and downs, maybe he would be at his comeback concert in spirit, will july 13th still hold

R.I.P michael
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by papaejima: 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2009
we will all miss this iconic nigga.though i sill believe that he was so twisted that he could have gotten traetment before now.bt anyways,may his moondancing soul rest in peace and may the Almighty God give his family the fortitude to bear this collosal loss.ADIE WACKO!!! cry cry cry
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by cooljoe(m): 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2009
I'm just speechless.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by sosisi(f): 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2009
At work and missing Michael like crazy!
I have his songs playing
"you are not alone"
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Maryam: 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2009
michael jackson r.i.p
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by bee22(f): 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2009
Michael's music will live on 4ever and he'll be sorely missed.

He didn't die of a heart attack tho, he died of a broken heart. Everyone that ever laughed at him, ridiculed him, the reporter that took advantage of him, accused him of all sorts etc killed him and thats the honest to God truth.

RIP Michael Jackson
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by onyejify: 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2009
My heart goes out to his closest brother,Marlon.

He his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by spikedcylinder: 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2009
I never believed for one second that he molested those children, I just couldn't wrap my mind around it or go as far as believing it. I can't deny that he was a disturbed individual though.
I wish him peace.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by spikedcylinder: 3:11pm On Jun 26, 2009
Just saw this. . . . shocked shocked

Neverland Ranch Investigators Discover Corpse Of Real Michael Jackson

SANTA BARBARA, CA—During a search for evidence at the Neverland Valley Ranch, investigators discovered a corpse that has been identified as that of Michael Jackson, Santa Barbara police officials announced Tuesday.

"Coroners have officially pronounced Michael Jackson dead. From what we can tell, he died between 18 and 20 years ago," forensic investigator Tim Holbrooke said. "We are not certain, at this time, who—or what—has been standing trial in that Santa Maria courthouse."

According to Holbrooke, Jackson's corpse was buried just inches below a stretch of the miniature-train tracks that run throughout Neverland. The largely desiccated corpse wore the remains of a red, zipper-covered leather jacket and a single glove.

"We positively identified the body as Jackson by his dental records and DNA," Holbrooke said. "But even before we conducted a single forensic test, we began to suspect that that we'd uncovered the real Michael, and that the disturbing figure claiming to be Jackson was a fake."

Read more. . . . http://www.theonion.com/content/node/30940
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Feelitx(m): 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2009
The transient nature of every thing Human.

Rest In Peace Michael away from the travails of this world.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by wunmilyn(f): 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2009
cry  cry  cry  cry  cry  cry  cry
very painful,
an icon is gone, a great legend,
the world wil truely miss him.

R.I.P MJ.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by BABE3: 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2009
BEAT IT! BEAT IT! BEAT IT! BEAT IT! BEAT IT!, *exhales air* *exhales air* *exhales air* exhales air, *grabs crotch* *tip toes* *cover face with hat* *moon walk* *hand up in d air* *throws one leg up*, lol, cant get u off my mind oo MJ, its lyk sm1 really close 2 me jst died, beta wake up 4rm ur sleep.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Outstrip(f): 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2009
bee22:

Michael's music will live on 4ever and he'll be sorely missed.

He didn't die of a heart attack tho, he died of a broken heart. Everyone that ever laughed at him, ridiculed him, the reporter that took advantage of him, accused him of all sorts etc killed him and thats the honest to God truth.

RIP Michael Jackson

spikedcylinder:

I never believed for one second that he molested those children, I just couldn't wrap my mind around it or go as far as believing it. I can't deny that he was a disturbed individual though.
I wish him peace.

You know I agree with both of you. He was definitely disturbed with that whole trapped in his childhood thing. I never belived he molested that boy either. I mean look at the facts. McCauley Culkin(not sure I spelt his name right) spent a lot of time with MJ as a child and he said MJ never touched him and that he cherished their friendship. MJ really believed he was a child and I believe that he really loved kids and wanted all kids to be happy. Why is it that it is the child that was strapped for cash that sued him. It is really sad because when the same chld had cancer MJ covered all the medcal expenses. That would have at least been a few hundred thousands for someone with no insurance. The payback though was to accuse him of molestation because they knew that he had settled out of court with someone else. My mom said the same thing last night too. She was watching CNN and she kept saying they have finally killed him. It is really sad that he went to his grave with such a heavy burden. He definitely tied of a broken heart.
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by oneluvb55(f): 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2009
na wa for this kind of thing oh.
nobody knows when he or she will bid farewell to the world. i am praying to die at a ripe age.

so help me God
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by zealdrive: 3:35pm On Jun 26, 2009
Its so sad and shocking sad shocked

His legacy will speak for him.

RIP King of Pop
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by Elgaxton(m): 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2009
I wish people said all these nice things to when he was alive,

I 'm sure he would have seen a reason to hang on and live.

Let's learn to celebrate people while they alive to appreciate not when they are dead
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by deb(m): 3:47pm On Jun 26, 2009
the legend is gone. he will surely be missed
Re: Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest by spikedcylinder: 3:55pm On Jun 26, 2009
Elgaxton:

I wish people said all these nice things to when he was alive,

I 'm sure he would have seen a reason to hang on and live.

Let's learn to celebrate people while they alive to appreciate not when they are dead

Umm, do you have any idea of the kind of support he got during his trying times? Do you have any idea what his die hard fan base is like? People love him so much, they even supported him when he attempted to throw his baby over a balcony.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply)

Major Throwback Photo Of Odunlade Adekola / Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot / Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.