Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble (49792 Views)

My Boss Daughter / My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This / Why Do Ladies Shake Their Yansh Sinfully When They See men Discussn Innocently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by babyfaceafrica: 11:31am On Jan 25, 2016
domack99:
You don't need to lie to your boss why you are resigning, you should have tell him the truth.
as in I no understand o......just face the man and tell him the truth...he will understand ,is he not a man?
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by overlord77: 11:33am On Jan 25, 2016
Yeesh:
Lol.this is somewhat funny grin .he should have actually bought 3 instead of 1.buying just one and for the eldest again created a very wrong impression. Don't blame the mother,she was just being protective. And OP, una no fit mind ur biznez so? See as ur nose land u for trouble grin

Exactly, the OP should have minded his business as the girls mum was only being a mother. If you were a mother and with all the things happening in our society, a guy buys something for your teenage daughter; It's a sure sign the man wants something. It may not be true all the time but most of the time, It is. I have seen a guy defile his sister's daughter (niece) all cos the little girl was always playing with him.
Your boss's wife May not be doing her parenting job well but you should have stylishly ignored the teenager.

2 Likes

Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by lordyugo: 11:35am On Jan 25, 2016
U should hv jus bought a book on hygiene simple.
Some unenlightened parents dnt talk to dr children bout d changes in dr body

1 Like

Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by highmood(m): 11:39am On Jan 25, 2016
You didn't do anything wrong by trying to help it just lack of understanding. But then you would have presented it to the lady and ask her to show the father. Another thing is that, I dnt know how costly is the perfume. All the same, its good as you intentionally resigned but you wouldn't have lied to him that you got somewhere else. You would have told him the reason and then stop coming, it will prick his imagination and that of his wife.
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by Niyinficient(m): 11:41am On Jan 25, 2016
Eeya! God give u a job of ur dream cos of the sincerity of ur act. Well, I won't blame the woman much considering the rape cases we have around too often and again paedophiles are everywhr!

E pain me say u no learn d work finish sha, e for help ur destiny! Goodluck
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by Socketbet: 11:43am On Jan 25, 2016
Good boi wit good motive ;DD
Our women too dey worry
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by nnomy3: 11:43am On Jan 25, 2016
winkmart:

You are a graduate and you cant fully express yourself in pure english Even pidgin, you no sabi write.

No wonder u settled for a 20K job after spending more than 500K in school

Sincerely you need to challenge someone like SONOFMARK, so if others can't write expressly like you, it makes them less? You don't even know the person in reality.
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by Strech(m): 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
strech
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by glowshine(f): 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
the story us interesting sha. its a good thing that you resigned. sometimes it's good to mind your business o. The way the world is going, you can't really blame the mother for acting that way.
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by dustydee: 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by Nyceguy92: 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
[quote author=onismate post=42298739]

You missed a golden opportunity to explain yourself and straighten things out.

Your honest gift was been misinterpreted...
You should have seized the opportunity when the pastor asked you if your resignation was connected to the gift to explain everything.

People who have body odour do not know until someone tells them.
At secondary school age, a girl should have deodorant sticks as a rule.
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by Strech(m): 12:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
winkmart:

You are a graduate and you cant fully express yourself in pure english Even pidgin, you no sabi write.

how e take deh do u for body,over sabi, abey comot make I see space.
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by RVBC: 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
Chai!
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by Pamelayoung: 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
Believe ds nonsense story at ur own peril. Don't kwn if ur boss is a he or her mtcheeeeew! Aseju
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by 600CC: 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
espn:
Your own too much self..BODY ODUOR=WORK.. NO BODY ODOUR=NO WORK.. you for by for the 3 of them..that way it wouldn't bring any kind of suspicion!

On top the 20k salary
Na one by one after every month he go buy am naah, abi?!
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by Kgdavid(m): 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2016
niceeric:
Op, I dey suspect you too sef...if true true you sef no get ulterior motive for the gift wey u give the girl, you no suppose put this story for ROMANCE section now...na family section e suppose dey...

Na joke I dey oo

If na me too sef,na immediate resignation go end the case before e turn hot water,acid something.

Can't believe people believe this story. A hustling graduate with 20k that is barely enough for him has nothign better to do with hsi money than to buy body spray/perfume for a teenager he has no interest in? y be say him no come buy for the others if truly truly him no get extra intentions? I'll tell you why: it's coz this story is likely the figment of someone's imagination.

1 Like

Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by niceeric(m): 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
Kgdavid:

Can't believe people believe this story. A hustling graduate with 20k that is barely enough for him has nothign better to do with hsi money than to buy body spray/perfume for a teenager he has no interest in? y be say him no come buy for the others if truly truly him no get extra intentions? I'll tell you why: it's coz this story is likely the figment of someone's imagination.
hmmm....you av a good point there!
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by Torenzi: 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
U did well, but u shd hve bought it for d 3 of them or u don,t buy it for any 1 of them. D mother is nt to blame; she is protecting her treasures. Some guys can still forge ahead wit d body odor . We shd hve it at our mind that at d verge of success; enemies alwys come wit their troubles. Next time ; face what u do & nt d family affair because u did nt provide solutn to any of d problems.
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
Learn how to summarize. There's a reason you did it in high-school English Language..argggh
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by khennykhay(m): 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
guy no mind dem jawe u did the right thing by resigning after helping the girl life
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by shumuel(m): 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
Honestly, after reading this heaadache giving epistle i feel i can do anything,, Op come you sure sey you be graduate ? Chai! You don give me headache unto sey i use strong head read your write up, anyways sha, i suspect you, come na only you dey the place ? Why the other people no they complain like you and why the interest in the girls, ta! Their mama dey in spirit jare, dem suppose arrest you sef.

I mean, who buys perfume for a girl and not want something from her ?

Dey there they lie, God dey watch you for flat screen.
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by KaBabs1: 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
You made the right choice man. But as for the your boss, he's being a bit**h. As a man, you need to be able to hold your wife down.
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by winkmart: 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
Strech:
how e take deh do u for body,over sabi, abey comot make I see space.

Strech out please!!! Am entitled to my own opiniion..if you got a problem with that...i dunno!!!! There are 1 thousand ways to go to heaven
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by gsalvatore: 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
winkmart:

shut it! You can open you own thread.its free.

Why insult the @Op? It's not a must you gonna read it.
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by winkmart: 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
gsalvatore:
shut it! You can open you own thread.its free.

Why insult the @Op? It's not a must you gonna read it.

READ WHAT YOU WROTE AGAIN....
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by gsalvatore: 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
That's why I'm not nice to people..
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by Swaggeronfleak(m): 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
sinaj:
Lol

Ur story sha!
You would av bought it for the 3 of them at once.

You wnt blame the mom, coz pedophilia is on the rise

Lol grin
Windek lik u
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by gbens2000(m): 1:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
EverLily:
If only you minded your business. You for dey wear nose mask whenever the gals come around and when you're asked why, you simply tell your boss you have allergy to body odour grin
grin grin grin.abi?
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by Calebtope(m): 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
domack99:
You don't need to lie to your boss why you are resigning, you should have tell him the truth.
Note: you should have told him the truth.

1 Like

Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by vainfairy7474: 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
Dinocarex:
I can easily guess the church they are going
Its either deeper life or MFM

U did well O.P

who be dis religious bigot u don dey madt abi?
Re: How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble by datigbogirl: 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2016
onismate:
My dear, it has not been easy for me all these while. I had thought about all these stuffs that happened. Was I wrong? Did I do the wrong thing? Or maybe I was trying to avoid problems. But for me, I felt I did what I did to avoid troubles and suspicions on my character.

Months ago after my NYSC. I didn’t just want to stay idle. I wanted to get my hands doing something, a job while I still searching for tangible job. I got a job in a printing and publishing firm in which my take home salary was N20,000 per month. “At least N20,000 is something rather than staying idea for the devil to manipulate me.” The owner of the firm is a Pastor and a very nice man. When I started work, he just came to like me because of my dedication and hardwork, and another thing is that I was a graduate working at the place. It was unusual to him and even my humility as a graduate in doing that kind of work.

My boss gave birth to three lovely children. All are girls. The first two are in secondary school and the last one was still in primary. And the school these three attend was not far from the firm. So after school, the three come by the work place to their father while they spend some time to the close of work and their dad would take them home.

Two weeks when I started this work, I noticed that each time the eldest daughter of my boss who I presumed should be 15 or 16 years (I never asked) and in SS 3. Each time she was back from school, she has one kind of weird body odour. I noticed it severally. Even sometimes in the morning if she forget to take something from her papa. If she come the office I dey perceive the odour that sometimes I go dey wonder if she even wash her uniform. But looking at her from outside, physically, she would look clean and very neat. But na the afternoon odour na im dey more pronounced after all the sweating and playing for school. I am not blaming her for that because the other two girls get their own too. It’s natural that humans have body odour but the way we take care of it matters. I believe that body odour can only be reduced but not completely killed. So she’s a teenager that needs to start taking care of her body. And I no know how I wan take confront her about it. I don’t want to get into trouble, in as much my Oga is nice, let it not look as if I was insulting him by saying her daughter has body odour. And it would look good if a lady told rather than me a guy. I was just trying to be careful because her papa na pastor and they (the girls) can be saucy sometimes. Make dem no say I dey find another thing and I no want insult. Though I and the kids are quit friendly most especially the last one who often comes around me.

This particular Wednesday while I was doing some work, the youngest one came to me to ask for something. “Gush” the odour that I perceived was so mad that I asked her if she washed her school uniform. She said she wasn’t wearing the one she wore the previous day. And that she has about 3 school uniforms. As I dey there na im the eldest one come meet me with her own too. Kaiii, I thought of what to do. I am not blaming them. Its just normal. Even when I was in secondary school, my school uniform dey smell too. So I come feel say I go buy body spray, perfume for the eldest one because her own be say na teenager. And their dad also had once complained that the girls are very rough. That when one comes to their rooms, every were would be dirty and unkept. Thank God say na big school dem dey go so dem go look clean for outward.

Part of me asked me not to do anything. That I should just ignore it since I wasn’t staying there permanently. But another part of me suggested that since my Oga had even taken me as his son, so the girls are like my junior sisters, it would be good that I do something. At least N550 is not much to spend on the perfume. And I wasn’t going to tell her that she has body odour. But atleast if I give her the perfume, she would know what to do with it.

I bought a perfume. At first I wanted to give it to her dad to give to her but later I waved it out. She returned from school and she came to check on her dad. It was unfortunate that her dad went out. Na there I come give her the perfume. She come thank me wella. The other two dey vex say I no give them anything. I promised to get them something some other time because I do get them snacks before, but snack no do anything that day. Na something tangible go make sense for them.

After giving the eldest one the perfume, I felt fulfilled. At least she would be using it on her body.

Two days later was a Saturday. My Oga called me on phone and asked if I was the one that bought perfume for her daughter. Na so I tell her “yes ooo.” He said no problem that when we see on Monday we would talk on it. I thought he was just impressed at least that I did something for his daughter.

Monday came and I went to see him in his office. “What is your motive towards my daughter?” was the first thing he asked when I went to see him. I was shocked and surprised like a child. “shey I even get motive!” I thought to myself. “Why did you buy her a perfume?” my Oga asked again. I smiled. I was trying to choose my words properly. I didn’t want to put it in his face that his child has body odour. I told him that I just did it willingly just as the way he (my Oga) gives me money sometimes. “You did it willingly? You want something from her?” my Oga asked again. Chaiii, as he made that statement, I knew he was just thinking another thing so I had to make my mind clear. Na there I come begin explain to him say sometimes say her daughter if she come back from school, say all the sweat wey don accumulate for her body go dey react. There by springing up body odour. I told him that I didn’t want to give it to her directly. I wanted to give it to him to give to her but he wasn’t around. I also told him that the use of the perfume will at least reduce the odour. Though I didn’t tell her but with what I did, she would understand to use it. After saying, my Oga smiled. He said there was no need of even giving it to him to give to her daughter, and what I did was right. Na there her papa come dey talk say the girls self no dey hear word. Say their room they scatter too much and she no dey bath well. All was just complain. But after everything, he said that his wife their was angry that a guy gave a gift to her daughter. And they didn’t know my motive towards her. Na so me tell him say that her daughter, I senior her with up to 9 years and so wetin I go dey find for her body. He said he understands but her mom doesn’t and their whole house had been boiling because of that issue. Me sef no know him wife. I had never set my eyes on her since I started working there because she doesn’t come to the place. I heard that where she works was a bit far and she doesn’t even have time or whatsoever to be at the firm. After we finished talking, I went back to my work. When the last girl returned from school because she normally returns earlier than the others and we were quit close. Na there the 10 year old come dey tell me say there mama tell there papa make them sack me because I wan rape her pikin. Just because of gift wey I give her sister. “Chaiii, na who come send me! if I no I for no even buy the gift give the girl sef.”

She (the one I bought the perfume for) came back from school but didn’t bother to come to greet me as usual. She was just ignoring me. As time went on, she was doing it. Na so I call the small one ask the small wey dey always gist me wetin they happen. She said that their mom told them not to be interacting with me. na the woman wey no even know me ooo. She never even see me sef. I even learnt that she had been pressuring my Oga to sack me or else she would report him to the church council that he is trying to match make their daughter with an older person. And I had even started noticing some changes in my Oga. His countenance to the office had changed. It seemed the family issues had taken it’s toe on him. I finally called the one I bought perfume for and explained to her why I bought her the thing. I no tell her say she dey smell ooo but I use sense explain to her. She even said her mom collected the perfume and threw it away. She talk say her mama beat her well well. She even talk say their house don turn to “fuji house of commotion.” Say her papa and mama just dey quarrel for the house about the matter. After everything, I thought it wise to resign. I was so pained because I was learning something that was going to better my life and hopes to set up my own sef when I leave.

When I told my Oga that I was leaving, he begged me to still stay because of my attitude and my relevance. He even asked if it was because of what happened about the perfume saga, I told him it wasn’t. I told him that I had gotten a job some were. But I never get any job yet. I was just doing it to let peace reign in their family. Make the man get rest of mind. The thing pain the man come pain me too. But the man feel say na the matter na im make me wan leave.

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1085-i-bought-my-boss-s-teenage-daughter-a-gift-and-it-cost-me-my-job-was-i-even-wrong

All women have vaginas few got a brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month / Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? / Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.