Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN - Rap Battles (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN (25321 Views)

********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* / Sauron Vs Ibime / Mykali Battles Sauron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30) (Go Down)

Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by ofokasibe: 10:47am On Jun 29, 2009
javalove:

lol!!!

just some quick id suggestions for SAURON THE FOOL. U can choose any ID below and register
where is that bitch sincerr. we are looking for a bitch to rubbish . pls be our guest!
-iamhated
-whathaveidonetomyslf
-iamsorryforbiting
-4givemeNLanders

here is another id suggestion for sauron's new id
-saurazz, sauran, sau the biter
-the-biter-formerly known as sauron
-ofokasibe- i beg -now
-nairalanders emabinu
-forgive-me -i -was -a biter
-krayola-why now?
-sincerr- come born- pikin -4 -me-now-now
-ofokasibe-i will never face u again
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by mykali(m): 11:07am On Jun 29, 2009
LMFAO.
O4ka . . .orie ofokasibe.
Sauron has just performed one of those stunts he does when the scummies lose a major match. I was expectn it. Well nuffn much to say until he's proven guilty . . . .beyond reasonable doubt
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 11:15am On Jun 29, 2009
Ibime:

hmmmm. . . . . MetaSin has been ill before February 2008

http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-com-battle-league/1083304-week-xii-43-metasin-vs-44-deadpool.html

Anyway, Ill be back for further investigations when I have time later. . . . . there are many reasons to be suspicious, including your disappearance yesterday, the fact you have been holding these bars since Feb 08 and only chose to drop em now, despite the many battles you have had since then. . . . . Ill be back. . . . and I will also raise this issue on the other board to ask "Is MetaSin a biter?"

U have used your own hands to tamper with any evidence that might come out on this issue.

OfokaSIBE or one of his multiple clones has now registered on that music board to start saying METASIN has never bitten anyone.
Any idiot woulda expected such to happen but Ibime's idiocy is military grade.
I now expect Dejiariyo, Khanye, Javalove and other 400 clones to say the same thing and gbam. . . . . .dem don catch Sauron.

By the powers conferred on me by the gods of Nairaland, i now name Ibime as the biggest plonker of our generation.
Bleep it. . . . . of all the times this coulda happened. . . . grin grin grin grin grin It had to be my busiest week this year.
How i woulda dealt with the multiple clones and the international prostitute bitching about this thread with sly remarks.
I have no doubt in me mind the day of reckoning is coming. . . .either this week or the next one.

I'm out!!!
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Ibime(m): 11:22am On Jun 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

U have used your own hands to tamper with any evidence that might come out on this issue.

OfokaSIBE or one of his multiple clones has now registered on that music board to start saying METASIN has never bitten anyone.
Any idiot woulda expected such to happen but Ibime's idiocy is military grade.
I now expect Dejiariyo, Khanye, Javalove and other 400 clones to say the same thing and gbam. . . . . .dem don catch Sauron.

By the powers conferred on me by the gods of Nairaland, i now name Ibime as the biggest plonker of our generation.

Calm down son. . . . let the evidence play itself out. . . . from what I have read from MetaSin pre-Feb 2008, the composition of his lines remain the same, his punches and set up do not change. . . . you however exhibit different styles. . . . someone bit, either you or MetaSin. . . . and we will get to the bottom of this. . . .
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 11:30am On Jun 29, 2009
Ibime:

Calm down son. . . . let the evidence play itself out. . . . from what I have read from MetaSin pre-Feb 2008, the composition of his lines remain the same, his punches and set up do not change. . . . you however exhibit different styles. . . . someone bit, either you or MetaSin. . . . and we will get to the bottom of this. . . .

I have exhibited different styles cos i learnt different ways of setting up ma lyric structures.

From what you have read from him pre-Feb2008? Are u an idiot?
What do i expect from you? Of course, you are going to say he has remained on point since 1970 to build up your allegations against me.
Is this your way of avoiding me to maul you head to toe? grin grin grin It's surely working.
Netcees go to rap sites they know would go extinct and lift up lyrics to nullify any chance of catching em and you are here saying one's flow and punchlines haven't changed?? U need to be lobotomised.

Gather up every evidence before i come back and lets examine em. . . . .I need to run.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Ibime(m): 11:48am On Jun 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

I have exhibited different styles cos i learnt different ways of setting up ma lyric structures.

From what you have read from him pre-Feb2008? Are u an idiot?
What do i expect from you? Of course, you are going to say he has remained on point since 1970 to build up your allegations against me.
Is this your way of avoiding me to maul you head to toe? grin grin grin It's surely working.
Netcees go to rap sites they know would go extinct and lift up lyrics to nullify any chance of catching em and you are here saying one's flow and punchlines haven't changed?? U need to be lobotomised.

Gather up every evidence before i come back and lets examine em. . . . .I need to run.

I've got some hot lead that will dispense with you. . . . but you need to clear your name before I battle you. . . .

From what I have seen. . . . . MetaSin displays the same rap style, the same build-up, and the same caliber of punches, even before Feb 2008 when you said he bit from you. . . . this may be anecdotal evidence but it weighs heavily. . . . . there are only 2 ways to know if you bit or not. . . . either you produce evidence from HHG or we take it to rapmusic.com
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by eyonigger(m): 11:50am On Jun 29, 2009
I am sure most of u guys and gurls are smart. So is Sauron, chai I have never seen a lawyer as good as this dude. The allegation against you by Krayola my barca boy is genuine. The guy just googled some few lines he knew u could not drop, and it showed up written by some other dude.

Just take a look at Saurons first response to the allegation, too many capital letters, thats just a pure sign of guilt and false expression. Listen up, take it like a man, nobody would kill u for being caught this way, your status and respect on Nairaland wont be lost. (I hope not grin cheesy)

Krayola, this also gives me a very good insight, is it possible one bites sport analysis? I mean all those debates that Sauron brings up on the sport section, he could have stolen them from other online sport articles or forum. As from now on, we'll be googling his lines. OLE!! grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by titsqueez(m): 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

. . . . .I need to run.

b4 u get caught and set alight . . . barawo banza  grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by A40(m): 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2009
Tad-ow!

Inspector 40 on duty!!

I have analysed ish critically and if Sauron wants to prove his innocence here's what he should do and that is: Prove you penned and keyed those bars earlier than Feb 08.Whether on that blog or any other credible rap blog.Most of these sites have archives so some data mining may need to be done

@Sauron
I trust u to die with your eyes open and defend yourself tooth and nail so you gats to prove your innocence or you have no moral justification to call Hov a biter
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by ofokasibe: 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2009
sauronlink=topic=288907.msg4106425#msg4106425 date=1246277771:

i need to run

why wont u run you disgraceful biter,
yall should stop waiting for any bleeping defence sauron is a thief .period !

@HJ
do ur own diss track and lets see if u are not wack .

@krayola
upload ur diss track men , i cant wait to hear u finish sauron up .

[size=13pt]TABLES DON TURN FIRE DON BURN
OFOKASIBE GETS THE LASTS LAUGH
[/size]
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by ofokasibe: 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2009
TO CELEBRATE SAURONS FINAL BURIAL HERE IS AN UNDERGROUND DISS TO SAURON BY HIS ONE TIME BEDMATE
http://rapidshare.com/files/177768301/flowshow_diss_to_sauron__SAURON_AKA_NAIRALAND_MONKEY-he_cant_reply_.mp3
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by MrCrackles(m): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2009
This is getting majorly hilarious. . . . . . grin grin cheesy
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by lysaa(f): 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2009
Sauron remains a suspect until proven guilty guys. I mean its not enough to start concluding and calling names when investigations are still on. Even Ibime is not taking this the way some of u are. Kai! how many of u have ever invited us for ur halo fitting ceremony? No one should claim saint as long as this RAP thing is concerned.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Phemour: 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2009
smiley
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by lysaa(f): 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2009
Sincerr couldn't be same one as Sauron. .as sincerr registered days before this battle began, except the id was an expected backup.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by lysaa(f): 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2009
Phemour:

smiley
kicks this head like a ball back to Jokes section, grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Phemour: 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2009
take away my Bride II to Joke Section kiss tongue
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by lysaa(f): 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2009
I'm a rapper not a comedian geddit? now outta here b4 i punch u with my lines angry tongue
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by ofokasibe: 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2009
@lysaa
whats that on ur nose , have u got michael jacksons nose? lolz
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by ofokasibe: 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2009
ok lysaa drop like 2 punchlines on me

i got a chic here / she goes by the name of lysaa
shes gotta a fever but that goes by the name of lasa grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by lysaa(f): 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2009
grin

heard that? that's what i'm talking about, a platinum shiznitz , its going to top the chart forever. tongue LOL
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by chibaby5(f): 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2009
*singing* . . . . its gettin hott in here. . .so take off all yo clothes. . . . i am, gettin soo hott. . . . am gna take ma clothes off grin tongue
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by lysaa(f): 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2009
Chi babes oya ngwanu, back to the shower, u want to take off clothes in the presence of these guys?? oya oya go baf. grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by eyonigger(m): 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2009
Trust me guys, this issue is not investigation worthy at all, there is nothing to write home about as Sauron is plainly a biter.

Him saying " I need to run n do some projects or woeva is plain SCAM, he is taking his time to gather defensive excuses to counter the accusations.

Khanye am waiting for ya bombshell.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by lysaa(f): 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2009
it's true u could have somn issues with him but u should nurture patience and see whatever he comes up with. The truth will always prevail.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2009
tit_squeez:

b4 u get caught and set alight . . . barawo banza  grin

Your one-eyed great grandmother is barawo banza, u obnoxious pig.

eyonigger:

Trust me guys, this issue is not investigation worthy at all, there is nothing to write home about as Sauron is plainly a biter.
Him saying " I need to run n do some projects or woeva is plain SCAM, he is taking his time to gather defensive excuses to counter the accusations.
Khanye am waiting for ya bombshell.

May Amadioha roast your FATHER'S scrotum like SUYA.

I have a day job. . . . . .I am not like your father who wakes up everyday to drink palmwine with his losers.
Sauron is on break now so i have little time to deal with y'all HATERS.
So because i am at work means SCAM to your FATHER? Your father is a zoophile.

A-40:

@Sauron
I trust u to die with your eyes open and defend yourself tooth and nail so you gats to prove your innocence or you have no moral justification to call Hov a biter

I penned those lyrics pre-2008 sef.
If u promise to be honest, i can give u ma email and password to see ma draft and the dates i wrote all ma lyrics.
I can NEVER BITE. . . . .I am too good to BITE.
Disregard whatever Ofokasibe and his army of lunatics are saying. . . . .Lunatics raped their mothers so they are bound to exhibit military-grade STUPIDITY.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by eyonigger(m): 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2009
You have a jobs and u are here posting. Thought u said when you are back you'll start up racking up ur excuses?
Are you back fully? let us know. Baba n la SUBI ni e. Omila, better one na him u be.
Im sure if some1 hits u hard on the next post now, u'll say ur BOSS sends u on errand so u gota post tru ur greenberry. grin

And whats up with the father's name mention? Amidst the rage, lets try to respect folks ok?
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by chibaby5(f): 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2009
@sauron

Tell em bruv! ! !! . . .haterz. . .hate on da game man cha!! tongue

abeg i hope am not findin trouble ooo. . . jus makin use of ma freedon of speech grin grin grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2009
eyonigger:

You have a jobs and u are here posting. Thought u said when you are back you'll start up racking up ur excuses?

I am on a 30-min break.

Are you back fully? let us know. Baba n la SUBI ni e. Omila, better one na him u be.

What the Bleep does SUBI and Omila mean?
In short, na your papa be SUBI OMILA.
U sonofawhore.

And whats up with the father's name mention? Amidst the rage, lets try to respect folks ok?

If you don't want your father's name to be mentioned, then keep your mouth firmly shut.
Y'all idiots think because i am more intelligent than y'all, you could gang up against me with rubbish evidence?
U must be having a laugh. . . . .Why put your mouth in what you are not sure of?
Didn't your parents teach you to mind your own business until u have something credible to say?

If your respect yourself with the things coming outta your mouth, i would respect the donor/recipients of your Y-chromosomes.

Bleep it. . . . .Break is over!!!
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by lysaa(f): 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2009
~Rappers nowadays are comedy~
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by chibaby5(f): 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2009
real comedy ma chiitah ! grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by DrFerlie(m): 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2009
Haterssssss angry angry angry angry

Where are you now The almighty Sauron ( the lion of the tribe of nairaland) is in the house.  

Show your evidence or tape it shut for lifeeeeeeeeeeeee.

ALL HAIL SAURON THE KING OF RAP STARS. cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30)

Rap Tournament: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland / Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) / Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.