Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,714 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN - Rap Battles (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN (25323 Views)

********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* / Sauron Vs Ibime / Mykali Battles Sauron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Go Down)

Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by sinceerr: 1:35am On Jun 29, 2009
Krayola:

haha,  ok,  sorry smiley Sinceerr u cant be poppin up under these tense conditions. . u might get hit by a stray bullet. no vex

Hehehe . . . . . im still on sauron's side cool
so bring ya bullet tongue
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by sinceerr: 1:36am On Jun 29, 2009
Moonstone:

LOL! The most banned member of NL in the flesh. . . na wa.

I dont KNOW what u iz talking abt grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by eldee(m): 1:36am On Jun 29, 2009
sinceerr:

Is this guy alrite? cheesy
What is your obession with sauron anyways?
So maybe you caught him out . . . . . . . pls pat urself on the back. OK? tongue
We aint gonna give u a medal although ORI E TI FOKASIBE might grin grin grin

b.t.w I am she cool
You're new to this endz . . . u don't understand
Half of these guy over here are obsessed with Jackal
They watch his every move . . . a topic's blank and he replies and the post count sky-rockets
It's weird . . .

I'm not against not agreeing with sumone, but Ofokasibe and Javalove could build a career off it
Jackal's biz is not my cup of tea . . . until they start spamming the rare good threads round here . . .
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by sinceerr: 1:39am On Jun 29, 2009
eldee:

You're new to this endz . . . u don't understand
Half of these guy over here are obsessed with Jackal
They watch his every move . . . a topic's blank and he replies and the post count sky-rockets
It's weird . . .

I'm not against not agreeing with sumone, but Ofokasibe and Javalove could build a career off it
Jackal's biz is not my cup of tea . . . until they start spamming the rare good threads round here . . .

Oh, i am just starting to figure it out
I thot it was just flowshow that has erection for him . . . . So them plenty cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@sauron
Come out and defend urslf ASAP . . . Though we shud expect lot of curses going back n forth
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by eldee(m): 1:47am On Jun 29, 2009
sinceerr:

Oh, i am just starting to figure it out
I thot it was just flowshow that has erection for him . . . . So them plenty cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@sauron
Come out and defend urslf ASAP . . . Though we shud expect lot of curses going back n forth
Just check here tomorrow . . . u'll see the 'self-service in the name of Sauron' people here cheesy
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by sinceerr: 1:49am On Jun 29, 2009
Hmmmm . . . I can imagine cheesy
Fucking wankers
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Krayola(m): 2:12am On Jun 29, 2009
Yeah. . .whateva. sauron is a classless piece of shit with no honor.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by dayokanu(m): 4:28am On Jun 29, 2009
A coward describes him better
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by dayokanu(m): 4:38am On Jun 29, 2009
sincere should be Tope2000
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 6:40am On Jun 29, 2009
[size=22pt]JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

WHAT THE Bleep IS GOING ON??

SAURON STEALING RHYMES OFF WHO?? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

MAY AMADIOHA/GOD OF IRON AND THE GOD OF WATER ROAST KRAYOLA, IBIME, OFOKASIBE and the likes into ASHES!!!!
Less than 48 hours off Nairaland and yet another sneak attack on my personality??
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bleep THIS, I AM FUCKING TICKED AND TRUST ME HEADS WOULD ROLL.

First all, who the Bleep is METASIN? I dunno this dude from Adam and whoever knows him should bring him here and explain what ma lyrics is doing on his site in the first place?

There are 2 issues here: I was a member of HHG(Hip-Hop Grind) in early (February 2008).
There was a heavy-weight rap competition tag team known as Epsilon LORDS OF THE RING tournament: 4 Netcees vs 4 Netcees in which the Admin(Reptilian) asked each netcee to drop 20 lines for every round(3 rounds in total)
If METASIN was one of the nuccas in ma tag-team, then he is a partial biter but if he was never a member of HHG AT ALL, then he has stolen LYRICS  from Lord Sauron.

Unfortunately, I was just told HHG is off the internet radar as the admin couldn't maintain the site but i have sent emails to him if he can access his back up and extract the particular BATTLE THREAD where i lifted the LYRICS Krayola was wanking about.
HOW CAN SAURON steal LYRICS off the INTERNET? Na Craze!!!
KRAYOLA, good job for finding out people have been stealing ma lyrics here n there. If u find more, please let me know.
Every lyrics i have laid down on this forum were CONCEIVED, WRITTEN, PROCESSED and UPLOADED by the Dark Lord.

GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I cannot believe what i am reading here. People go to the webspace, lift lyrics and make it their own. This is a clear-cut case of an owner becoming a thief and Vice versa.
I would be back as soon as i have the HHG thread but until then, Ofokasibe is a BASTARD, including Ibime and partially KRAYOLA.
One would expect Sauron THE BITER to have bitten all the 4000000000 bars he has written on this site from the same METASIN or at least the same website. METASIN should be brought here to explain why he had lifted my bars off EPSILON LOTR series in HHG(hip-hop GRIND).
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by MrCrackles(m): 8:37am On Jun 29, 2009
Chai. . . . .Dis is gonna get uglier!
Will Sharon get outta dis? We shall see!
Metasin will be registering on NL pretty soon. . . . . .  grin grin grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by sinceerr: 9:24am On Jun 29, 2009
dayokanu:

sincere should be Tope2000

Errrrrr who? . . . . sorry bruv.
try again cool
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by sinceerr: 9:27am On Jun 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

[size=22pt]JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

WHAT THE Bleep IS GOING ON??

SAURON STEALING RHYMES OFF WHO?? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

MAY AMADIOHA/GOD OF IRON AND THE GOD OF WATER ROAST KRAYOLA, IBIME, OFOKASIBE and the likes into ASHES!!!!
Less than 48 hours off Nairaland and yet another sneak attack on my personality??
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bleep THIS, I AM FUCKING TICKED AND TRUST ME HEADS WOULD ROLL.

First all, who the Bleep is METASIN? I dunno this dude from Adam and whoever knows him should bring him here and explain what ma lyrics is doing on his site in the first place?

There are 2 issues here: I was a member of HHG(Hip-Hop Grind) in early (February 2008).
There was a heavy-weight rap competition tag team known as Epsilon LORDS OF THE RING tournament: 4 Netcees vs 4 Netcees in which the Admin(Reptilian) asked each netcee to drop 20 lines for every round(3 rounds in total)
If METASIN was one of the nuccas in ma tag-team, then he is a partial biter but if he was never a member of HHG AT ALL, then he has stolen LYRICS  from Lord Sauron.

Unfortunately, I was just told HHG is off the internet radar as the admin couldn't maintain the site but i have sent emails to him if he can access his back up and extract the particular BATTLE THREAD where i lifted the LYRICS Krayola was wanking about.
HOW CAN SAURON steal LYRICS off the INTERNET? Na Craze!!!
KRAYOLA, good job for finding out people have been stealing ma lyrics here n there. If u find more, please let me know.
Every lyrics i have laid down on this forum were CONCEIVED, WRITTEN, PROCESSED and UPLOADED by the Dark Lord.

GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I cannot believe what i am reading here. People go to the webspace, lift lyrics and make it their own. This is a clear-cut case of an owner becoming a thief and Vice versa.
I would be back as soon as i have the HHG thread but until then, Ofokasibe is a BASTARD, including Ibime and partially KRAYOLA.
One would expect Sauron THE BITER to have bitten all the 4000000000 bars he has written on this site from the same METASIN or at least the same website. METASIN should be brought here to explain why he had lifted my bars off EPSILON LOTR series in HHG(hip-hop GRIND).

Shey una see . . . . . . .  grin cheesy
Go bring METASIN  tongue
Until then the defence rests grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by ofokasibe: 9:38am On Jun 29, 2009
sauron God will punish for trying to fool the stupid sincerr and co.
There is no defence . there is no story u can frame up . sauron is finished

@all
SAURON MUST BE JAILED TODAY !
krayola release ur diss track immediately .
this is mine http://rapidshare.com/files/249722611/ofokas_diss_to_sauron_aka_the_biting_nairaland_vampire.mp3
as i wait to prepare sauron final judgement
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by sinceerr: 9:42am On Jun 29, 2009
ofokasibe:

sauron God will punish for trying to fool the stupid sincerr and co.
There is no defence . there is no story u can frame up . sauron is finished

@all
SAURON MUST BE JAILED TODAY !
krayola release ur diss track immediately .
this is mine http://rapidshare.com/files/249722611/ofokas_diss_to_sauron_aka_the_biting_nairaland_vampire.mp3
as i wait to prepare sauron final judgement

LWKMD . . . . . this duDe is a joker grin grin grin grin
u better go and eat ur curry b4 its get cold grin grin

B.T.W
U are an asshole for calling me stupid cool
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by ofokasibe: 9:47am On Jun 29, 2009
OH MY GOODNESS, IT SEEMS THIS BITCH J-GIRL AKA SINCERR HASNT HEARD OF ME YET .I AM OFOKASIBE BITCH !

@J-GIRL AKA SINCERR BITCH
HE NO GO BETTER FOR UR MAMA AND YA TOTO.
MOONSTONE JUST MADE ME UNDERSTAND YOU ARE SAURON'S GURLFRIEND ,
YA TOTO WILL BE ROASTED IN THE THICKEST PART OF HELL FIRE
, ANYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH SAURON WILL BE RUBBISHED ,,.FROM THIS MOMENT I WILL BE WATCHING U ,,INCASE U HAVENT HEARD YOU ARE THE NEXT PERSON TO BE DESTROYED !
SINCERR IS A SAURON BIATCHY,,I HAVE CARRIED OUT MY RESEARCH ON U AND YOU ARE GETTIN THE NEXT DISS TRACK.
SINCERR MAY UR TOTO ROT IN HOT SMOKING FLAMES !STUPID BITCH  BRING IT !
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by sinceerr: 9:51am On Jun 29, 2009
ofokasibe:

OH MY GOODNESS, IT SEEMS THIS BITCH J-GIRL AKA SINCERR HASNT HEARD OF ME YET .I AM OFOKASIBE BITCH !

@J-GIRL AKA SINCERR BITCH
HE NO GO BETTER FOR UR MAMA AND YA TOTO.
MOONSTONE JUST MADE ME UNDERSTAND YOU ARE SAURON'S GURLFRIEND ,
YA TOTO WILL BE ROASTED IN THE THICKEST PART OF HELL FIRE
, ANYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH SAURON WILL BE RUBBISHED ,,.FROM THIS MOMENT I WILL BE WATCHING U ,,INCASE U HAVENT HEARD YOU ARE THE NEXT PERSON TO BE DESTROYED !
SINCERR IS A SAURON BIATCHY,,I HAVE CARRIED OUT MY RESEARCH ON U AND YOU ARE GETTIN THE NEXT DISS TRACK.
SINCERR MAY UR TOTO ROT IN HOT SMOKING FLAMES !STUPID BITCH BRING IT !

DEATH . . . . . .u dont just drop non-sense bars which recycle over and over again tongue
u even recycle commons posts too grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by ofokasibe: 9:58am On Jun 29, 2009
BUHAHAHA
CHINEKE SO SAURON IS NOW SINCERRR, ! TUFIAKWA U CANT EVEN HIDE UR NEW ID ,,
AFTER THEY BANISHED U FOR BITING IS IT SINCERR U COME GO REGISTER WITH??
AND YOU ARE A BASTARD CUZZ U HAVE ONLY 31 POSTS, WHO U DEY FOOL?/
WHO U DEY TRY FOOL
WE ALL KNOW SAURON =SINCERR=MAGNUM!
OLORIBURUKU SAURON!
THERE IS NO DEFENSE FOR U ,
WHETHER U LEAVE THE USERNAME SAURON AND CARRY SINCERR, I WILL MAKE SURE I DEAL WITH U !
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by sinceerr: 10:06am On Jun 29, 2009
ofokasibe:

BUHAHAHA
WHO U DEY TRY FOOL
OLORIBURUKU SAURON!
WHETHER U LEAVE THE USERNAME SAURON AND CARRY SINCERR, I WILL MAKE SURE I DEAL WITH U !

Ok seriously u need help
Why are u repeating urself grin cheesy
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Ibime(m): 10:07am On Jun 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

If METASIN was one of the nuccas in ma tag-team, then he is a partial biter but if he was never a member of HHG AT ALL, then he has stolen LYRICS  from Lord Sauron.

hmmmm. . . . . MetaSin has been ill before February 2008

http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-com-battle-league/1083304-week-xii-43-metasin-vs-44-deadpool.html

Anyway, Ill be back for further investigations when I have time later. . . . . there are many reasons to be suspicious, including your disappearance yesterday, the fact you have been holding these bars since Feb 08 and only chose to drop em now, despite the many battles you have had since then. . . . . Ill be back. . . . and I will also raise this issue on the other board to ask "Is MetaSin a biter?"
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 10:10am On Jun 29, 2009
Ibime:

http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-com-battle-league/1083304-week-xii-43-metasin-vs-44-deadpool.html

Anyway, Ill be back for further investigations when I have time later. . . . . there are many reasons to be suspicious, including you disappearance yesterday, the fact you have been holding these bars since Feb 08 and only chose to drop em now, despite the many battles you have had since then. . . . . Ill be back. . . . and I will also raise this issue on the other board to ask "Is MetaSin a biter?"

I don't care if Metasin's been ill 2000 B.C.
My disappearance since saturday had to do with a project i must write. . . . . .I told y'all idiots i was going out when i dropped it on Krayola.
It rained stupidly on saturday and as soon as the rain ceased, i have been on the road.
Didn't use the internet throughout last night. . . . .TKB417 WOULD TELL YOU the truth as we chatted via BB throughout yesterday.
I have a million bars in my old email address. . . . . .I just bring em up, dress em up and post em.
This is very simple. . . . .If METASIN was once a member of HHG/one of the cats i had on ma tag-team, then he musta lifted the same lines THERE.

ofokasibe:

BUHAHAHA
WHO U DEY TRY FOOL
OLORIBURUKU SAURON!

I have told u several times your parents should be sued for bringing a poor excuse of a son to this world.
There's no remedy. . . . . .U will die an idiot.
How can Sauron use another ID to deal with a bastard like you?
If u ever SEE Sauron walk out of a fight without a BLACK EYE, then the world will shrink and kill the inhabitants.

U are very lucky i am tied up with a report i must submit on Wednesday.
I won't be posting a lot until then cos i gast to make a paper chase.
U can bring your cock-out while i am absent but when i come back, prepare a wooden coffin for your parents and siblings.
Sauron to BITE lyrics? I invented lyrics. . . . . .
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by sinceerr: 10:10am On Jun 29, 2009
Ibime:

Anyway, Ill be back for further investigations when I have time later. . . . . there are many reasons to be suspicious, including your disappearance yesterday, the fact you have been holding these bars since Feb 08 and only chose to drop em now, despite the many battles you have had since then. . . . . Ill be back. . . . and I will also raise this issue on the other board to ask "Is MetaSin a biter?"

how did u know he was ill? undecided
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by MrCrackles(m): 10:16am On Jun 29, 2009
This is mega-serious. . . . . . . . grin cheesy grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by MrCrackles(m): 10:18am On Jun 29, 2009
sinceerr:

how did u know he was ill? undecided

Oh good question. . . . .How did you know Sharon didnt bite lyrics or uprooted bars? grin
U need to step aside Mrs or Miss or whatever. . . . . . Sauron is defending himself and the allegations are still smoking hot
Till we reach a conclusion, you dont have much say here. . . . .Here you go, a seat and a glass of kool aid-WATCH FROM THE STANDS!
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 10:22am On Jun 29, 2009
I just can't believe what is happening here. . . . .

Sauron leaves for a day to go paper-chase and y'all slow mo herbs think he ran away.
Run away? Over the very same lyrics i wrote on me notepad?
E no better for all of una wey doubt me? From Ibime to Krayola to all you fucking fuckeries. angry angry angry angry

I am going back to work. . . . .See you fuckers by 12 noon and somebody should please make sure KRAYOLA is here by then.
We have scores to SETTLE.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by sinceerr: 10:23am On Jun 29, 2009
MrCrackles:

Oh good question. . . . .How did you know Sharon didnt bite lyrics or uprooted bars? grin
U need to step aside Mrs or Miss or whatever. . . . . . Sauron is defending himself and the allegations are still smoking hot
Till we reach a conclusion, you dont have much say here. . . . .Here you go, a seat and a glass of kool aid-WATCH FROM THE STANDS!

Why do dont u mind ur bizness . . . . i know u r secretly enjoying this, aint ya? cheesy
so it is ok for ibime, krayola and co to gang up on sauron but no-one should be allowed to defend him? undecided
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by sinceerr: 10:25am On Jun 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

Sauron leaves for a day to go paper-chase and y'all slow mo herbs think he ran away.
E no better for all of una wey doubt me? From Ibime to Krayola to all you fucking fuckeries. angry angry angry angry

Amen grin grin

Now wetin really concern me sef cheesy
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by MrCrackles(m): 10:27am On Jun 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

Sauron your absence here yesterday made a lotta peeps conclude you pilfered the bars. . . . . . .
And again the fact that a guest was watching the topic every minute. . . . . When the drama unfolded
Dude if you say you are not METASIN and METASIN mustav lifted your bars, fine. . . . .
It is now up to Krayola and other investigators to come with more evidences to counter that claim otherwise. . . . . grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by MrCrackles(m): 10:28am On Jun 29, 2009
sinceerr:

so it is ok for ibime, krayola and co to gang up on sauron but no-one should be allowed to defend him? undecided

Will you shut up. . . . .Did i say it was ok?
U know nothing about all this from the start anyway. . . . . .Now fall back or your weights will be pushed back! grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Ibime(m): 10:29am On Jun 29, 2009
sinceerr:

Why do dont u mind ur bizness . . . . i know u r secretly enjoying this, aint ya? cheesy

Girl, take your thread derailment and your argument to this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-289649.32.html

This thread is only for evidence, for or against. If you have nothing to proffer by way of evidence, then stop derailing the thread.

I have set-up a thread on rapmusic.com called "Is MetaSin a biter?"

http://board.rapmusic.com/emcee-battle-area/1165334-metasin-biter.html

Answers will soon be forthcoming. . . .
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by sinceerr: 10:31am On Jun 29, 2009
U still havent answered my question, how did u know this metasin was ill? undecided
until then. . .i aint moving tongue cheesy
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by MrCrackles(m): 10:39am On Jun 29, 2009
sinceerr:

U still havent answered my question, how did u know this metasin was ill? undecided
until then. . .i aint moving tongue cheesy

Will you get out of here this woman! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30)

Rap Tournament: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland / Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) / Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.