Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) (66560 Views)

Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend / Metuh Gave Me N25 Million - Witness / Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by demarc001: 8:41am On Jan 26, 2016
Low class Nigerians always looking for something. To criticize the well to do ones. I no get no means say I go hate people wen get

3 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by Jarus(m): 8:41am On Jan 26, 2016
xreal:
Chisos!

somebory helep me convert that to naira, pls.

That's half of a billion o

Another person's net worth that still makes him a multi millionaire.

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by emamos: 8:41am On Jan 26, 2016
austin2all:
My babe fine pass her
pix of ur babe or ...

2 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by Fizzbizzie(m): 8:42am On Jan 26, 2016
Hmm.. Designer toto..
Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by mmabubakar(m): 8:42am On Jan 26, 2016
Metuh again?? Chaii! Metuh I dey pity dis man and his colleagues (Dasuki and co.)

By the way, the University Management of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi had postponed the on going exams due to fire outbreak. Details...

https://www.nairaland.com/2890840/breaking-news-abubakar-tafawa-balewa

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 8:43am On Jan 26, 2016
i only came to check names and thank God that i was not disappointed,na dem dem and dem say Nigeria no favour dem,but na dem dem chop Nigerian yams pass Nigerians

#teamnamechecking

5 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by allthingsgood: 8:43am On Jan 26, 2016
Chai! He go don nack this babe tire grin grin
Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by Kreamie(m): 8:44am On Jan 26, 2016
To invest in her pvssy eh

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by demo4ril97(m): 8:44am On Jan 26, 2016
Lost my mum a day before that day, we were so unhappy because everything was so hard in the country, and my dad was a public servant working so high and earning extremely low, we were just thinking about how mum will rest in peace.
Yet Metuh was sharing looted money the spirit of the dead go judge you.

3 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by KEZDON(m): 8:44am On Jan 26, 2016
rosehopr:
cul
my fellow nairalanders don't fall for dis, it's all scam
Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by liberty5783(m): 8:45am On Jan 26, 2016
My moneY is involve o and I'm here driving keke on hire purchase God will judge o

2 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 26, 2016
makzeze:
See The Beautiful Lady Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest

Part of Nigeria’s looted arms billions as allegedly given to Nneka Ararume, a so-called Wealth manager at ‘ARM company,’ to change to naira and invest on behalf of Olisa Metuh’s Destra Investments Limited.

Nneka testified to the EFCC that she collected $2 million in cash from PDP spokesman and thief, Olisa Metuh on December 2, 2014.

Part 1, Subsection 1 of the Nigeria’s Money Laundering Act of 2011 limits transported cash to no more than N5 million for individual and 10 million for corporation.

http://newsrescue.com/see-the-babe-olisa-metuh-gave-2-million-cash-to/#ixzz3yKWrdMsq
Jesus! Tell me, what's so special about this girl?
Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by orisa37: 8:47am On Jan 26, 2016
Omo yi boo. They know how to invest in unlimited sex escapades.

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by Bsc(m): 8:48am On Jan 26, 2016
Propaganda .. She's paid for this job.. ApC baBe .
Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by sheubaba2013: 8:49am On Jan 26, 2016
Bunch of criminals. I pity for the innocent solders. angry angry angry
Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by jaybee3(m): 8:49am On Jan 26, 2016
IVORY2009:
If true, "Govt of propaganda"...shocked

What's the correlation between being a govt witness and your idiotic propaganda angle?

Why would anybody that isn't obviously trying to launder ill gotten wealth transact that huge amount of money via cash?

2 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 26, 2016
Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by GANJAFARMER: 8:49am On Jan 26, 2016
PentiumPro:
I don't know why people are putting this babe into the public space.
She is just an Investment Banker and Wealth Manager doing her job, she is neither a police officer or an EFCC official to start asking question as to the source of fund put under her care to manage.
Please let's allow her the privacy she deserve.
And if you're in her shoes and someone brings in an amount he couldn't possibly earn in a lifetime , you wouldn't ask questions ?
May I also remind you that every bank in Nigeria today have an EFCC staff attached to them to ensure that all funds being channeled through that bank is well documented and the source well documented .
Truth be told , everyone of them that came across that money can't deny not being aware that the same fund was illegally gotten and has every right to report to the appropriate authority to do the needful , we really need to stop making excuses for corrupt people by raising some mumbo jumbo jargon based on beauracracy.
In the eyes of the law , even ignorance is not an excuse and if we must fight this fight and win we must bring everyone involved to justice and stop making lame excuses for them while calling for the others to be hanged - That itself , is another corruption and injustice, unless her case was purely that of a plea bargain which is attainable if a deal is being made with the prosecuting body which hasn't been mentioned yet.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by Fawklicant: 8:50am On Jan 26, 2016
Govt of propaganda and followers with fish brains.

Olisa is being charged for 400 million naira found in his account which came from the presidency. Now they are bringing up 2 millon dollars invested as crime. Was it linked to Dasuki-gate? Or Olisa as a businessman is not allowed to make money and invest same?
It is a shame. And when I complain of media trial, some bozo will come up and spew trash.

Propaganda. If you like bring up all the girls he slept with and gave money too, of you cannot link its source to stolen funds, then efcc has no case.

Bunch of illiterates on nairaland and bad belle people in this country who are envious of another man's conquests. Blame all Nigerias woes on him afterall your fg govt has blamed GEJ, God, IBB. Obj is next, then when they run short of Nigerian leaders to blame, they will blame Kwame Nkrumah.

2 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by uncjay(m): 8:50am On Jan 26, 2016
foriz4u:
chiooo...c as d babe fine finish... EFCC won't even jail for any reason even if she's find guilty. only her smiles alone go confuse d judge.

Lolz......@smiles confusion.
Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by Laka2bor(m): 8:51am On Jan 26, 2016
Considered the Lady in question background. Let's know the caliber of pp dat give birth to this Lady, am sure she's from a very wealthy family. She no fine reach thousands of ghetto girls to say the fact.
Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by SirToby(m): 8:53am On Jan 26, 2016
Chisos!! So na this babe Diokpa Metuh give money ? Wey the Obi-Ezeani Nnewi family ? Please come and listen to your diokpa. LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by Djshyne007(m): 8:53am On Jan 26, 2016
...And my babe spotted that 'Chanel' handbag...na wa o
Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by robosky02(m): 8:53am On Jan 26, 2016
issorite

investment
Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 8:54am On Jan 26, 2016
Fresh Air and Transformation Agenda.
Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 26, 2016
PentiumPro:
I don't know why people are putting this babe into the public space.
She is just an Investment Banker and Wealth Manager doing her job, she is neither a police officer or an EFCC official to start asking question as to the source of fund put under her care to manage.
Please let's allow her the privacy she deserve.

OMG!
*Grabs vasline*

Nne, that your picture is doing me strong things very strongly.
Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by Spydamannn(m): 8:55am On Jan 26, 2016
Hmmm the Goats really ate a lot of fried Yam

2 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by wtfCode: 8:55am On Jan 26, 2016
all i see is a fine bae

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by legaxi(m): 8:56am On Jan 26, 2016
IVORY2009:
If true, "Govt of propaganda"...shocked
Chairman of EKPAS grin

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by Akainzo(m): 8:56am On Jan 26, 2016
krendo:
The only thing I don't understand is why EFCC is more interested in media trial of Metuh than convicting him in court

If Metuh has done anything wrong then so has jaffaru isa

Why is he not in jail

"Cooperation" is not immunity

I guess the Federal High Court where he was brought in handcuffs belongs to Guardian newspapers and the court that granted him N300mln bail is owned by Channels TV.

All this media trial sef!

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by efilefun(m): 8:58am On Jan 26, 2016
krendo:
The only thing I don't understand is why EFCC is more interested in media trial of Metuh than convicting him in court

If Metuh has done anything wrong then so has jaffaru isa

Why is he not in jail

"Cooperation" is not immunity
So the lady that testified in the court yesterday was also media trial ba? Abegii Park well. Metuh proved stubborn and his facing the consequences of his actions

3 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by Fawklicant: 8:59am On Jan 26, 2016
GANJAFARMER:
And if you're in her shoes and someone brings in an amount he couldn't possibly earn in a lifetime , you wouldn't ask questions ?
May I also remind you that every bank in Nigeria today have an EFCC staff attached to them to ensure that all funds being channeled through that bank is well documented and the source well documented .
Truth be told , everyone of them that came across that money can't deny not being aware that the same fund was illegally gotten and has every right to report to the appropriate authority to do the needful , we really need to stop making excuses for corrupt people by raising some mumbo jumbo jargon based on beauracracy.
In the eyes of the law , even ignorance is not an excuse and if we must fight this fight and win we must bring everyone involved to justice and stop making lame excuses for them while calling for the others to be hanged - That itself , is another corruption and injustice, unless her case was purely that of a plea bargain which is attainable if a deal is being made with the prosecuting body which hasn't been mentioned yet.

How is the money ilegally gotten? Does he not have legitimate businesses? Or because he is a politician, he shouldnt have investments? Before he ventured into politics, what was his occupation? Was he on govt appointment that he should abdicate his businesses?
How much os 2m dollars?

If the efcc arrests you for an alleged crime of say N4 found in your account paid to you by a company you provided a service for at theexact same amount and then goes ahead to insinuate that because they noticed that you built a house of N3, therefore both sums came from the same company even when there is no proof that says so, are you guilty as charged?

Learn to check your emotions and use reason. Giving a dog a bad namein order to hang it is BS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent / Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift / Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.