Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) (66558 Views)

Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend / Metuh Gave Me N25 Million - Witness / Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by orisa37: 9:01am On Jan 26, 2016
The Igbos ruined PDP and GEJ can't really claim innocence. I believe we are still bungling to reconstruct the party until the Registration is handed back to Ibrahim Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Ahmadu Ali etc.

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by efilefun(m): 9:01am On Jan 26, 2016
Akainzo:

I guess the Federal High Court where he was brought in handcuffs belongs to Guardian newspapers and the court that granted him N300mln bail is owned by Channels TV.

All this media trial sef!
nope they are all owned by the nation's newspaper and tvc , even the court where the lady revealed she got $2m from Metuh was owned by Tribune or na for tinubu backyard

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 26, 2016
foriz4u:
chiooo...c as d babe fine finish... EFCC won't even jail for any reason even if she's find guilty. only her smiles alone go confuse d judge.

Nothing concern her.

She no meet Dasuki..

2 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by Papasland21: 9:02am On Jan 26, 2016
PentiumPro:
I don't know why people are putting this babe into the public space.
She is just an Investment Banker and Wealth Manager doing her job, she is neither a police officer or an EFCC official to start asking question as to the source of fund put under her care to manage.
Please let's allow her the privacy she deserve.

I disagree with you, for every investment or deposit of 10m and above, the bank compliance unit must ask questions but becos of wat banking is turned into since, no question is being asked, d slogan now is " meet ur target"

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by kenny905(m): 9:03am On Jan 26, 2016
See how this guy d worsen our situation, upon say this gal fine u come Kari plenty money dey give her mek she dey do shakara to us....chai naijaman don suffer

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 26, 2016
StOla:

How would she know it's stolen money?

Did she collect the money from a police corporal or from a bank gateman?

Or who do you think banks send their marketers after for deposits?

Politicians! That's the answer.

No go ahead and jail all bank marketers for collecting deposits from politicians.

If Dasuki's money has found it's way to you even if as change for buying drinks at a bar, I reckon you should be jailed also?
...go ahead and jail dokpesi for the money he collected for services he rendered as an entrepreneur...or is it now a crime to own a TV or radio station
Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by Fawklicant: 9:04am On Jan 26, 2016
demarc001:
Low class Nigerians always looking for something. To criticize the well to do ones. I no get no means say I go hate people wen get

I tell you. Jealousy is real. It kills. Anything to bring down one who they perceive as wealthy all so soothe their sadistic whims and they blame lecturers in the university when they are cut from the same cloth. As far as they are concerned, the man never had anything till he became pdp spokesman. He must have been living under the bridge and hawking gala at costain.

Bad belle, is allowed.

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by spako4(m): 9:05am On Jan 26, 2016
The crazy guy always telling his wife there was no money and entrusted 2 million dollar in the hand of damsel
Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by Baboo13(m): 9:05am On Jan 26, 2016
This babe fine sha make we no lie

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:05am On Jan 26, 2016
PART OF THE NATIONS WEALTH THAT OUGHT TO BE USED JUDICIOUSLY FOR THE GROWTH OF THE ECONOMY IS SPENT ON INE WOMAN.
I WISH THERE IS A WAY THAT THEY CAN TRANSPORT THIS WICKED AND GUILTY POLITICIAN TO PLACES WHERE THEY WILL BE PUNISHED LIVE AND NOT ALL THIS JAMBOREE OF COURT PROCESSES IN NIGERIA
Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by phemmie06(m): 9:07am On Jan 26, 2016
No wonder the strength of our dollars is on a weaker side everyday,money is no longer shared or looted in naira but in dollars. God punish you corrupt office holders irrespective of your clan or party

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by wazobiaN9(m): 9:09am On Jan 26, 2016
IVORY2009:
If true, "Govt of propaganda"...shocked

And if false, govt of what??

Are you that lost to humanity?!

3 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by banki(m): 9:09am On Jan 26, 2016
Fawklicant:
Govt of propaganda and followers with fish brains.

Olisa is being charged for 400 million naira found in his account which came from the presidency. Now they are bringing up 2 millon dollars invested as crime. Was it linked to Dasuki-gate? Or Olisa as a businessman is not allowed to make money and invest same?
It is a shame. And when I complain of media trial, some bozo will come up and spew trash.

Propaganda. If you like bring up all the girls he slept with and gave money too, of you cannot link its source to stolen funds, then efcc has no case.

Bunch of illiterates on nairaland and bad belle people in this country who are envious of another man's conquests. Blame all Nigerias woes on him afterall your fg govt has blamed GEJ, God, IBB. Obj is next, then when they run short of Nigerian leaders to blame, they will blame Kwame Nkrumah.

You that is not an illiterate kindly tell the house what job metuh did that he got paid 400m for the presidency

Please also tell me that u didn't see 400m and 1m monely laundry case in his charge?

I don't feel sorry for him when he locked someone in his boot he didn't care or feel remorse...karma is a bitch

4 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by iaatmguy(m): 9:10am On Jan 26, 2016
if she doesn;t sing now, if things go south she goes along with him, she is being smart by not being an accomplice
ddippset:
But why is she snitching on him? Maybe she's being blackmailed! Maybe they threatened her as an accomplice?

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by GANJAFARMER: 9:10am On Jan 26, 2016
Fawklicant:

How is the money ilegally gotten? Does he not have legitimate businesses? Or because he is a politician, he shouldnt have investments? Before he ventured into politics, what was his occupation? Was he on govt appointment that he should abdicate his businesses?
How much os 2m dollars?

If the efcc arrests you for an alleged crime of say N4 found in your account paid to you by a company you provided a service for at theexact same amount and then goes ahead to insinuate that because they noticed that you built a house of N3, therefore both sums came from the same company even when there is no proof that says so, are you guilty as charged?

Learn to check your emotions and use reason. Giving a dog a bad namein order to hang it is BS.
Kindly go back, read and comprehend before jumping on me like a rabid dog .

2 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 26, 2016
So this is even the lady? Olisa Metuh must rot in jail

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 26, 2016
coolluk:

So if ur work na to sell shoe, person buy expensive shoe, wan pay u, u go ask am weda na stolen Govt funds abi??

Pls lets be honest

Nobody who has earned his money legitimately gives you $2m in CASH to invest. Honest money will be wired to your account or at the very least be given to you in the form of a cheque, this is classic money laundering. She knows it and that is why she is cooperating with the EFCC because otherwise the EFCC will charge her with money laundering!! She's a wealth Manager at an investment bank, she cannot claim ignorance as detecting money laundering is an integral part of her training.

2 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by tiwiex(m): 9:12am On Jan 26, 2016
StOla:

How would she know it's stolen money?

Did she collect the money from a police corporal or from a bank gateman?

Or who do you think banks send their marketers after for deposits?

Politicians! That's the answer.

No go ahead and jail all bank marketers for collecting deposits from politicians.

If Dasuki's money has found it's way to you even if as change for buying drinks at a bar, I reckon you should be jailed also?

As pointed out, it is illegal to carry more than N10m (I didn't even know that). We have been operating in this country with impunity. Ignorance is no excuse. If bankers are found guilty, then ...... Let's see. We wanted Buhari to clean the mess. I wonder some comments I see.

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by theyfeed: 9:14am On Jan 26, 2016
xreal:
Chisos!

somebory helep me convert that to naira, pls.
Just 600million naira *current rate*

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by olayinkaj2(m): 9:14am On Jan 26, 2016
All looters should rot in jail. So, Metuh was part of those gang and was forming holy, attacking the government and some of his people were carrying placards telling Buhari to leave him alone. If he got a share from the arms deal, then he should face the music and dance very well.

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by coasta(m): 9:14am On Jan 26, 2016
Nigeria is doomed with Government of propaganda. They feed the people fiction. I won't surprise, becos if the National budget could be declared missing, that means they have no plans for the people. The Nation's economy is under serious attack and they still busy feeding the people with unimaginable stories, just as the way they did when they were seeking for power. They should face reality and stop deceiving the people.
Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by mkoabiola: 9:15am On Jan 26, 2016
which source b newsrecuse again,I alwys blv punch,SR,premiumtimes,dailytimes n sun,
Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by iaatmguy(m): 9:15am On Jan 26, 2016
i had your own mentality too not until i was schooled prOperly about MONEY LAUNDERING at what cost did he carry out the services, and what has been the statutory cost. go and read about money laundering. BTW why didn;t the transanction go through the appropriate channel, do you know there is a limit to daily transACTIONS for indvidual. why should Dollars be the currency exchanged. it goes on and on. best bet for metuh is plea bargaining WITH A SOFT LANDING
originalmachine:
...go ahead and jail dokpesi for the money he collected for services he rendered as an entrepreneur...or is it now a crime to own a TV or radio station

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by demarc001: 9:15am On Jan 26, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
See as konji put this man for trouble. I am sure he will never give a man or ugly lady such money to invest for him.

Now the fine lady no wan go prison so she blow whistle.

If true he has to pay every bit. Running his mouth like tap.
Dirty mindb Wetin concern Konji and investment hia now? The transaction must be carried by someone, male or female.

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by RealSleek(m): 9:16am On Jan 26, 2016
I'm sure EFCC threatened her that if she does not testify she'll rot in jail, that's why she 's now confessing like a parrot...Lily livered somebody grin
Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by WaffenSS(m): 9:16am On Jan 26, 2016
Dayum!

If i had $2m, I'd give her $5m

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by Fawklicant: 9:17am On Jan 26, 2016
orisa37:
The Igbos ruined PDP and GEJ can't really claim innocence. I believe we are still bungling to reconstruct the party until the Registration is handed back to Ibrahim Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Ahmadu Ali etc.

Obj is igbo, Bode George is Igbo, Obanikoro is Igbo, Tony Aneni is Igbo, Audu Ogbeh is Igbo, Atiku is Igbo, Patricia Ette, Dimeji Bankole, Hell-rufai, kwnakwaso, Goje e.t.c all of them are Igbo. The same people that ruined pdp are now saints because they are now apc. The same people I listed here all had cases well publicized. My friend, go and read for your jamb exam, it is fast appraoching.

3 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by javadoctor(m): 9:18am On Jan 26, 2016
Fawklicant:
Govt of propaganda and followers with fish brains.

Olisa is being charged for 400 million naira found in his account which came from the presidency. Now they are bringing up 2 millon dollars invested as crime. Was it linked to Dasuki-gate? Or Olisa as a businessman is not allowed to make money and invest same?
It is a shame. And when I complain of media trial, some bozo will come up and spew trash.

Propaganda. If you like bring up all the girls he slept with and gave money too, of you cannot link its source to stolen funds, then efcc has no case.

Bunch of illiterates on nairaland and bad belle people in this country who are envious of another man's conquests. Blame all Nigerias woes on him afterall your fg govt has blamed GEJ, God, IBB. Obj is next, then when they run short of Nigerian leaders to blame, they will blame Kwame Nkrumah.

is this one mad?

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 26, 2016
her dad is into politics.. one senator ararume... she was in my sec sch.. I'm sure they pushed her to give out this info

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by Eshinwaju: 9:21am On Jan 26, 2016
Even if prosecuted.....the girl might get away .....with a slap on the wrist for cooperation....sharp girl unlike the muumuu metuh.....w cheesy....he will end up doing jail time ..... angry....no doubt.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by Fawklicant: 9:23am On Jan 26, 2016
banki:

You that is not an illiterate kindly tell the house what job metuh did that he got paid 400m for the presidency

Please also tell me that u didn't see 400m and 1m monely laundry case in his charge?

I don't feel sorry for him when he locked someone in his boot he didn't care or feel remorse...karma is a bitch

That is why they are in court. He will tell the court. If he fails to, then the law will follow its due course. I guess the charges would be ammended to 2m dollars since they have found that. And when tbey find more of his investments, they will keep ammending the charges. It is okay for efcc to arrest on preaumptious suspicioms and investigate later?

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by noblegrex: 9:23am On Jan 26, 2016
Adminisher:
For this kind of lady maybe many men would convert even $20 million to give her to invest. Let us say the truth and let the devil be ashamed.
Metuh should roast. He was doing proactive attacking of the FG so that when he would be eventually arrested he can claim to be victimised
nice one you said many men.not all men,this one just yellow she no too fine.wey I don see beauty this one doesn't convince me at all.fine gini

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: How Could You Imagine Beating This Kind Of APC Team? (Photo) / Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.