Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) (66555 Views)

Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend / Metuh Gave Me N25 Million - Witness / Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by tiwiex(m): 9:23am On Jan 26, 2016
Laka2bor:
Considered the Lady in question background. Let's know the caliber of pp dat give birth to this Lady, am sure she's from a very wealthy family. She no fine reach thousands of ghetto girls to say the fact.

Bros. She fine. But that's not the topic.

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by iaatmguy(m): 9:23am On Jan 26, 2016
PLEASE school me more concerning the transactions concerning laundering
tiwiex:

As pointed out, it is illegal to carry more than N10m (I didn't even know that). We have been operating in this country with impunity. Ignorance is no excuse. If bankers are found guilty, then ...... Let's see. We wanted Buhari to clean the mess. I wonder some comments I see.
Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by Fawklicant: 9:24am On Jan 26, 2016
javadoctor:

is this one mad?

No he is not. I guess the art of reading and understding is allien to you.

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by sayyid(m): 9:25am On Jan 26, 2016
Adminisher:
For this kind of lady maybe many men would convert even $20 million to give her to invest. Let us say the truth and let the devil be ashamed.
Metuh should roast. He was doing proactive attacking of the FG so that when he would be eventually arrested he can claim to be victimised
its dsame reason why Fayose keeps attacking d FG so dat wen arrested ppl will tink odawise.bt i pity d guy

2 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by tiwiex(m): 9:26am On Jan 26, 2016
iaatmguy:
PLEASE school me more concerning the transactions concerning laundering

Bros. I no know oh. I saw a comment on that here. Would also check that out. That's the case against her of such a limit exists. But me no know o. Won't be surprised tho. We have all these laws.

2 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by babadee1(m): 9:27am On Jan 26, 2016
krendo:
The only thing I don't understand is why EFCC is more interested in media trial of Metuh than convicting him in court

If Metuh has done anything wrong then so has jaffaru isa

Why is he not in jail

"Cooperation" is not immunity

This your statement is so embarrassing. The case is already in court, it's a real trial not media trial. What you're reading about online is a witness testimony from the court proceedings. Jaffaru Isa has returned the money he was accused of stealing that is why he's not in jail, Metuh has refused to do likewise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by joseph1832(m): 9:27am On Jan 26, 2016
If a yahoo boy can be sentenced to 24 years in prison, I wait to see just how many years Metuh will be sentenced, if he's not sentenced to life in prison, then Justice has been raped!!!.

2 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 9:29am On Jan 26, 2016
jaybee3:

Were you born dumb or just plain silly?

What's the correlation between being a govt witness and your idiotic propaganda angle?

Why would anybody that isn't obviously trying to launder ill gotten wealth transact that huge amount of money via cash?

Bloody civilian, so u insult me for airing my view? If I catch u hmmmm, I will finish u....
Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by Psalmwhyte(m): 9:30am On Jan 26, 2016
makzeze:
See The Beautiful Lady Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest

Part of Nigeria’s looted arms billions as allegedly given to Nneka Ararume, a so-called Wealth manager at ‘ARM company,’ to change to naira and invest on behalf of Olisa Metuh’s Destra Investments Limited.

Nneka testified to the EFCC that she collected $2 million in cash from PDP spokesman and thief, Olisa Metuh on December 2, 2014.

Part 1, Subsection 1 of the Nigeria’s Money Laundering Act of 2011 limits transported cash to no more than N5 million for individual and 10 million for corporation.

http://newsrescue.com/see-the-babe-olisa-metuh-gave-2-million-cash-to/#ixzz3yKWrdMsq

Is dis ''Nneka Ararume'' not Sen. Ifeanyi Ararume's daughter??

2 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by omenka(m): 9:31am On Jan 26, 2016
Adminisher:
For this kind of lady maybe many men would convert even $20 million to give her to invest. Let us say the truth and let the devil be ashamed.
Metuh should roast. He was doing proactive attacking of the FG so that when he would be eventually arrested he can claim to be victimised
Exactly the same thing Fayose and FFK are doing.

2 Likes

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by InMyOpinion(m): 9:32am On Jan 26, 2016
Adminisher:
...Let us say the truth and let the devil be ashamed.
Metuh..was doing proactive attacking of the FG so that when he would be eventually arrested he can claim to be victimised
[size=15pt]My thoughts exactly![/size]
Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by ewizard1: 9:38am On Jan 26, 2016
God please direct me to my own Metuh dis 2016!
#Amen
Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by Kulas: 9:38am On Jan 26, 2016
Hmmm,"Olisa Nwanne m Nwoke, so na like this u be"?shame on u!.However,I can only give kudos to PMB anti corruption crusade only when he extends his tentacles to everybody(APC and PDP) because u cannot tell me that such is not existing in APC members.Until all of us including APC and PDP supporters here in Nairaland eschew party affiliations and sentiments and be on the vanguard of moblising that all corrupt leaders and officials be flushed out and probed irrespective of the party or whether your tribe or brothers and sisters,then Nigeria will be on the right track.Even if that will be the only thing PMB will achieve in his first four term,provided he spares nobody incuding those that sponsors him to power,then his name can be written in gold in the history of Nigeria.Nigeria masses can't be suffering and our heartless wicked politicians will be swimming and cartng away our billions of dollars and naira.What a wicked set of people!

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by ihatesycophant(m): 9:40am On Jan 26, 2016
krendo:
The only thing I don't understand is why EFCC is more interested in media trial of Metuh than convicting him in court

If Metuh has done anything wrong then so has jaffaru isa

Why is he not in jail

"Cooperation" is not immunity
Pro-corruption man, this information emanated from the court room and not any media trial. the same you will say while do they subject Metuh to secret trial, if you didn't hear the trial proceeding. Human being is insatiable.
On Jafaru Isa, Metuh put himself into this mess, bring the N400M, no, over my dead body. Jafaru was wise to have say he would return the N170M in his possession. Metuh highhandedness breeds all these mess he's receiving. Remember this is just scene 1 and 2 still going to 18 by the time they get to 8, you will kill yourself. Pro-corruption.
Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by mjames: 9:41am On Jan 26, 2016
foriz4u:
chiooo...c as d babe fine finish... EFCC won't even jail for any reason even if she's find guilty. only her smiles alone go confuse d judge.

She can't even smile inside court
Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by anonimi: 9:50am On Jan 26, 2016
StOla:
How would she know it's stolen money?

Did she collect the money from a police corporal or from a bank gateman?

Or who do you think banks send their marketers after for deposits?

Politicians! That's the answer.

No go ahead and jail all bank marketers for collecting deposits from politicians.

If Dasuki's money has found it's way to you even if as change for buying drinks at a bar, I reckon you should be jailed also?

PentiumPro:
I don't know why people are putting this babe into the public space.
She is just an Investment Banker and Wealth Manager doing her job, she is neither a police officer or an EFCC official to start asking question as to the source of fund put under her care to manage.
Please let's allow her the privacy she deserve.

coolluk:
So if ur work na to sell shoe, person buy expensive shoe, wan pay u, u go ask am weda na stolen Govt funds abi??

Pls lets be honest

Did you say the same thing for Dokpesi or are you also a HYPOCRITE
Please let us be HONEST.
Thanks.
Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by bluice2(m): 9:53am On Jan 26, 2016
SerialGist:

OMG!
*Grabs vasline*

Nne, that your picture is doing me strong things very strongly.

Kai. Every person with their own unique problems undecided

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 26, 2016
Jonathan should be arrested and brought in for questioning immediately.

He can't deny of not knowing of all these high standards of lootings taking place.

Thank God he's out....if not..........
Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by pipz(m): 10:05am On Jan 26, 2016
PentiumPro:
I don't know why people are putting this babe into the public space.
She is just an Investment Banker and Wealth Manager doing her job, she is neither a police officer or an EFCC official to start asking question as to the source of fund put under her care to manage.
Please let's allow her the privacy she deserve.

Do you work or know anyone that works in a reputable financial institution ? i don't think so.

Have you ever heard of KYC, AML & TF and other CDD reviews and laws .

if you do, you wont talk like this. As Every financial institution in Nigeria are bounded by these laws. she and her company will be held responsible for this act.

Note, if you know anyone working in ARM. pray for them cause they may close shop for this.

Thats all i can say.
Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by oodua1stson: 10:10am On Jan 26, 2016
So this small girl get $2 million cash?

Any guy wey date broke babe na fool
Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 26, 2016
bluice2:

Kai. Every person with their own unique problems undecided
U don check that her pic?
Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by ihatesycophant(m): 10:13am On Jan 26, 2016
Fawklicant:

Obj is igbo, Bode George is Igbo, Obanikoro is Igbo, Tony Aneni is Igbo, Audu Ogbeh is Igbo, Atiku is Igbo, Patricia Ette, Dimeji Bankole, Hell-rufai, kwnakwaso, Goje e.t.c all of them are Igbo. The same people that ruined pdp are now saints because they are now apc. The same people I listed here all had cases well publicized. My friend, go and read for your jamb exam, it is fast appraoching.
Why calling Audu Ogbe, Atiku, El-Rufai, Kwankwaso, Goje join your madness, these people have left your umbrella before it scatter and sink. They never defeated PDP before they left.
Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by carinmom(f): 10:18am On Jan 26, 2016
Adminisher:
That's exactly what the goat had in mind when he was preemptive.He forgot that there was no hiding place for goats now.
Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by guccitype(m): 10:18am On Jan 26, 2016
Metu is being prosecuted for collecting 400 million naira and a woman is saying he gave her 2 million dollar....... How did that emanate from? Was it part of the main prosecution or just another gimmick of the FG led EFCC To unleash their vendetta. Americans are watching
Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by StOla: 10:30am On Jan 26, 2016
anonimi:

Did you say the same thing for Dokpesi or are you also a HYPOCRITE
Please let us be HONEST.
Thanks.

I have since realised that you are a special class of dimwit.

To even think I marvelled at your wonderful fictional conversation between Pastor Adeboye and Jesus Christ in the vibrant days of Nairaland religion threads on Tithes.

Now please remind me, did Dokpesi not admit that he got his money from Dasuki and it was meant for both government publicity and electoral campaigns?
Is partisan political campaigning a function of ONSA?
Was Dokpesi to daft not to know the functions of ONSA?

So why should the bank marketer or wealth investor be jailed for sourcing for deposits from a notable politician cum business man?

You are very irritable and irresponsible.
Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by DTaj: 10:33am On Jan 26, 2016
StOla:

How would she know it's stolen money?

Did she collect the money from a police corporal or from a bank gateman?

Or who do you think banks send their marketers after for deposits?

Politicians! That's the answer.

No go ahead and jail all bank marketers for collecting deposits from politicians.

If Dasuki's money has found it's way to you even if as change for buying drinks at a bar, I reckon you should be jailed also?

You are the unintelligent one here! No one is saying that bank marketers should be jailed! The Money Laundering Act forbids movement of cash above N10 million (please read the story again) but she collected cash of $2 million (equivalent of N400 million on official rate and N600 million autonomo market rate)!

So, it's not about asking Metuh about the source of the funds but accepting raw cash of N400 million (N600 million) which is against an established law of the land! If Metuh and the lady knew in their hearts that it was not stolen money, they would have raised bank drafts for the so-called investment and not through raw cash!

Some of us are grounded in the financial services sector and the economy, so small boys/girls like you should not muddle the waters to please your corrupt family members or benefactors!

1 Like

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by iPopAlomo(m): 10:40am On Jan 26, 2016
DeeTus:
Jesus! Tell me, what's so special about this girl?

Her Golden kpekus...
Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by StOla: 10:47am On Jan 26, 2016
DTaj:

You are the unintelligent one here! No one is saying that bank marketers should be jailed! The Money Laundering Act forbids movement of cash above N10 million (please read the story again) but she collected cash of $2 million (equivalent of N400 million on official rate and N600 million autonomo market rate)!

So, it's not about asking Metuh about the source of the funds but accepting raw cash of N400 million (N600 million) which is against an established law of the land! If Metuh and the lady knew in their hearts that it was not stolen money, they would have raised bank drafts for the so-called investment and not through raw cash!

Some of us are grounded in the financial services sector and the economy, so small boys/girls like you should not muddle the waters to please your corrupt family members or benefactors!

If indeed the amount of cash is above the limits allowed as you have alleged, then she is a criminal too.

Who does not know that the banks and investment firms are filled with corporate criminals and pen robbers.

I only hope you are not one of them, and will be ready to testify when the relevant agencies starts probing in that direction.

My opinion as expressed before concerns the fact that she collected any money at all from a politician cum businessman call Metuh.
She was only doing her legitimate duty securing depositors for her employer.

She has no case to answer in the Dasuki scam, but might have a case to answer as regards regulations guiding her financial services industry as you have alleged.
Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by whadda(m): 10:59am On Jan 26, 2016
Metuh refused to cooperate by returning the money that is why he is still in EFFC custody
Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 26, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Her Golden kpekus...
Hahaha. Pussyy is pussyy and is nothing to me.
Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by anonimi: 11:01am On Jan 26, 2016
StOla:

Now please remind me, did Dokpesi not admit that he got his money from Dasuki and it was meant for both government publicity and electoral campaigns?
Is partisan political campaigning a function of ONSA?
Was Dokpesi to daft not to know the functions of ONSA?

So why should the bank marketer or wealth investor be jailed for sourcing for deposits from a notable politician cum business man?

You are very irritable and irresponsible.

You guys keep tying the knot around the exposed CORRUPT neck of your messiah, walahi grin
I guess that is what you do when "you are very irritable and irresponsible", not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3191654_1239200310207040029852596885005702579760607n_jpeg655e00798ae6d4674d9087bb4277b198
Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by anonimi: 11:05am On Jan 26, 2016
whadda:
Metuh refused to cooperate by returning the money that is why he is still in EFFC custody

What happened to all the money returned to Sai Booboo?
Can we expect delivery of his campaign promises now that he has received plenty of refunded loot
Or should we conclude that the incorruptible man of integrity was simply a well packaged SCAM embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3117154_img20151105161420_jpeg007b05bfa49c09b43abe5bc42f0158c1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: How Could You Imagine Beating This Kind Of APC Team? (Photo) / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent / Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.