Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) (66559 Views)

Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend / Metuh Gave Me N25 Million - Witness / Nneka Ararume: ''Metuh Gave Me $2m Cash To Invest'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 27, 2016
Imagine! They'll not say in time. Na now wen efcc don code dem come dey confess.
Re: Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) by orisa37: 8:43am On Jan 27, 2016
You make a relevant point. This isn't a struggle to control PDP but to move Nigeria forward in all directions. Someone gives you a Mansion to manage and you see the Mansion dilapidating, isn't it better to return the Mansion to the Giver than to allow it fall on you and your tenants? The giver knows the Foundation very well and can always resort to the master blue print for corrective actions. IBB and Abdulsalami Abu made OBJ up for PDP. OBJ made Yaradua and GEJ up for PDP. Remember OBJ once warned GEJ not to allow PDP crumble on him. When all those facts of yours started happening , GEJ should have returned to OBJ and there from returned to IBB and AA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent / Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.