Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra (64606 Views)

Three Catholic Priests Die In Anambra Community After Burning Of Shrines. Photos / Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) / Reverend Father Dances With Masquerade At St Paul's Feast In Anambra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by debulle: 10:34am On Jan 28, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
This happened last Weekend at a Burial Ceremony in Ukpo, Nnewi South...
Pls always get your news/info right,the pictures you sent and what happen there is Annual feast day of ST.PAUL'S SEMINARY UMUNUKO UKPOR ANAMBRA STATE.All that you saw is for entaintement of the parents,guidaince and friends of the seminary.Its my alma mater.Pls u shld stop broadcasting what you are not very sure of.Those boys do they remsemble old men and women in the village or the village don't hv old men? Na wao,make una leave propaganda o.
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by matrix600(m): 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
scachy:

So what?

Are you a Christian? If yes, do u study the scripture at all?
I see that this scripture is really a tool of seperation and segregation. Like someone mentioned earlier- tradition was here before christianity came in. Anyone who sees a problem here is really lost.
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by kkfada(m): 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
I rep spoba 2005 pioneer set......the trend continues izuogwu was fun and sacred dos dayzzzzz.....fila say so!!!!

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by Nobody: 2:20am On Jan 29, 2016
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by chalbert(m): 6:17am On Jan 29, 2016
Wen Pope john Paul visited Nigeria in 1982. He was embarrassed to see all the practices in Roman culture. The mass ob dat faithfull day was held in latin. He was expecting African culture to be displayed. So he advised d catholic church world wide to include their non diabloic customs and tradition. Since then d catholic church has done dat . from using d local drums to serve God to d rest.. Remember, d local drums were used by pagans before d church came.
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by LastSurvivor: 8:08am On Jan 29, 2016
Avoidhellfire:

hell fire has been in existence before tradition came.

Does it mean that all ur forefathers that never knew religion or Christ or even non Christians will wallow in ur imaginary hell fire
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by chiefolododo(m): 9:47am On Mar 14, 2016
It is a form of antisemitism
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by chiefolododo(m): 10:00am On Mar 14, 2016
WRONG .it is a form of anti-Semitism
Mariecakes:
No matter the religion or tradition we are one
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by Mariecakes(f): 10:36am On Mar 14, 2016
chiefolododo:
WRONG .it is a form of anti-Semitism
In your opinion
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by shadollar: 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2017
God knows who is genuinely serving him
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by Lorddominic(m): 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
csbenedict:
Nigerians can be very shallow minded. U see casket and masquerade. Then it must be evil. Me sef carried that masquerade in 2005. No big deal. No spiritual connection whatsoever. Wow my Alma Mater has really upped her game. Pls i never collect my waec certificate. Is fr.George still the rector? What building is under construction?

You carried dat masquerade in 2005? Hmmm... impressive! Who are you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 / Cucumber: What Could Be Their Prayer Points Here? / Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.