Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra (64605 Views)

Three Catholic Priests Die In Anambra Community After Burning Of Shrines. Photos / Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) / Reverend Father Dances With Masquerade At St Paul's Feast In Anambra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by PASCALSILVA(m): 7:59am On Jan 27, 2016
sirteayeni:
Are you sure he's a priest?? undecided
LEAVE ROMAN CATHOLIC HATERS DATS JUST A DRAMA PERFOMANCE BY THE CYON(YOUTHS)
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by egbojay: 8:11am On Jan 27, 2016
It's a movie. Two caskets na husband n wife die?
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by grandlexuz(m): 8:22am On Jan 27, 2016
scachy:

So what?

Are you a Christian? If yes, do u study the scripture at all?

Whqt pert of the scripture forbids that priests from taking part in that festivities?
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by nijabazaar: 8:42am On Jan 27, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
this is cool. Religion should bring people together not separate them.
yes o o. the Catholic church has always believed in ecumenism. All religions, even those with panthenions of deities have one sole premise....understanding the Creator....forging communities and understanding our place in the vast universe.

I wish The Muslims will be as accomodating as these supposed Pagans.
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by okeke00(m): 8:44am On Jan 27, 2016
Realhommie:
Well, from stories and testimonies of peepz who hv been involved, like 90% hv alluded to d fact that these masquerades are bn controlled by some external spiritual forces (evil). Dn't know how true, cld yu plz confirm it?
from the testimonies and stories whichbi have seen on televisions, millions of blind people, deaf and dumb, crippled, and so on have to and give testimonies of how they attended one crusade or the other and get healed. my question today is who are they? because from my. i could find out that there has never been any confirmed miracle by the town or village people of those people. can you help me to confirm that?
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by okeke00(m): 8:45am On Jan 27, 2016
NobleAky:
don't start what you might not finish bro!
Christ is real and that the bible says is a fact
why not start what you can finish. Christ is fake because my history and sicence books says so.
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by mrspeaker: 8:45am On Jan 27, 2016
The person that died belongs to a society where both religion perform its burial rite. And beside am seeing two casket. undecided
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by Priest200(m): 8:58am On Jan 27, 2016
Celebration of demons..hmmm that man is far from the kingdom.
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by fuckerholic(m): 9:03am On Jan 27, 2016
ladyF:
The person buried must have been very diabolical, skull sign on the shirt fa! shocked

[size=15pt]LadyF[/size] don book this space sha grin grin grin
Lady phhFuck
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by chyk0(m): 9:06am On Jan 27, 2016
OMG! I love this...... More pics please @Op
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by Misselocon(f): 9:12am On Jan 27, 2016
Naija drama because calling it movie will be going too far... lol
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by God2man(m): 9:13am On Jan 27, 2016
This is very Sad. Many people are far away from the true meaning of Christianity .
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by Ghost01(m): 9:25am On Jan 27, 2016
Very nice. We mustn't abandon our traditions just because we claim to worship an alien god.
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by Stephenben(m): 10:08am On Jan 27, 2016
There is nothing wrong with it at all.. Tradition are also meant to be followed. Afterall even in Jesus time, he observed the sabbath days and passover days, and many other traditions. He mingled with sinners cox he didnt come for the righteous. Tradition has been present even before christianity came to Africa. So let it be. There is no problem even if its a bishop that comes to dance with the masquerades. Its all celebration of life
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by Stephenben(m): 10:13am On Jan 27, 2016
Priest200:
Celebration of demons..hmmm that man is far from the kingdom.
Do not say a person is far from the kingdom cox ure nt God. Do nt judge
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by opeaceo: 10:19am On Jan 27, 2016
Ghost01:
Very nice. We mustn't abandon our traditions just because we claim to worship an alien god.

Ori e
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by Stephenben(m): 10:20am On Jan 27, 2016
okeke00:
why not start what you can finish. Christ is fake because my history and sicence books says so.
Okay.. Fine.. Ur science says so.. Owk.. I wunt argue wit u bt pls jz ansa diz question. Cn ur science tell me aw d world wz created? Cn science tel me aw an ordinary fluid in man nd an egg in a woman begin 2 produce live. Cn science tel me wat hz bin makin d sun hot. Cn science tels me y d earth rotate? Cn science tel me, wat causes d heavy rainstorm in d deep oceans, cn science tel me y water rises in d beach nd den floats bck? Cn science tel me hw dis earth wz created? D bible says d earth wz void nd witawt shape wen God came 2 change it. So cn science tel me aw d earth changed 2 av nyt nd day, water nd animals wen u say dere is no God. Cn science tell me wat maks hairs grow in ur body? Cn science tel me wat maks oxygen so special dat it is acceptable in d body wen dere ar thousands of oda gases? So pls.. Neva say dat dere z no God.
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by Ghost01(m): 10:45am On Jan 27, 2016
opeaceo:

Ori e
grin

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 27, 2016
mtcheww no be new thing for some of them na. One father in my village the only thing left for him is to wear the masquerade self
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by UglyMe(f): 11:03am On Jan 27, 2016
Theyveedo:
Swaggalicious priest

Seriously tho...
If true then its very wrong.
What will he teach his congregation
. You are so so wrong, wats wrong for a priest to hv fun? Masquareds are for fun, nothing more
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by UglyMe(f): 11:09am On Jan 27, 2016
NobleAky:
**In Jesus voice**
it's because of people like them that i came to this world. To return them to their creator. Oh yeah

Does a healthy person need the service of a doctor?
Salvation is for the sinners and not for the saints
when John de Baptist came, he separated himself from the people and they complained what type of person is this? He doesn't associate himself with people.

When Jesus Christ came he mingled with people yet they complained what type of God's son is this? He associates with sinners!

Therefore let's allow the Holy spirit to absolutely direct our daily affairs so that it will always be to the glory of God Almighty
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by SantiCiboura: 11:42am On Jan 27, 2016
that's my alma mater.st Paul seminary Ukpor its our patron saint feast day feast of st Paul at Ukpor in Nnewi south LGA and the priest is our Rector
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by Realhommie(m): 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
okeke00:
from the testimonies and stories whichbi have seen on televisions, millions of blind people, deaf and dumb, crippled, and so on have to and give testimonies of how they attended one crusade or the other and get healed. my question today is who are they? because from my. i could find out that there has never been any confirmed miracle by the town or village people of those people. can you help me to confirm that?
Lolz.... But yu shld hv atleast answered me first nau, true or not? Wat do yu know abt wat i asked? And to ur question, plz note i'm not tryin to argue with yu in anyway. Well, i'm sure yu ar aware of miracles which took place in the bible? How d dead rose up, blind saw, the sick healed, and so on. Yu'll agree with me it was real. And to as many as those who believe, he gave powers to be sons of God, meaning if yu hv faith and are called by his name these tinz yu can perform as well and even more hence miracles being performed by M.O.G. I'v seen a few and hv heard several others, however i cn't vouch for all these M.O.G these dayz. Many of them aquire powers and as yu know the devil doesn't give anything freely, many others are involved in wat we call "Arrangee".... So in most cases those miracles are arranged, or for those M.O.G who acquire powers the miracles which dey perform ar short-lived. Satisfied
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by Sammyblaq(m): 12:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
A priest dancing with a masqurade publicly is fair than a priest in okonko on code.
Wetin God go judge eh...
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by okeke00(m): 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
Realhommie:
Lolz.... But yu shld hv atleast answered me first nau, true or not? Wat do yu know abt wat i asked? And to ur question, plz note i'm not tryin to argue with yu in anyway. Well, i'm sure yu ar aware of miracles which took place in the bible? How d dead rose up, blind saw, the sick healed, and so on. Yu'll agree with me it was real. And to as many as those who believe, he gave powers to be sons of God, meaning if yu hv faith and are called by his name these tinz yu can perform as well and even more hence miracles being performed by M.O.G. I'v seen a few and hv heard several others, however i cn't vouch for all these M.O.G these dayz. Many of them aquire powers and as yu know the devil doesn't give anything freely, many others are involved in wat we call "Arrangee".... So in most cases those miracles are arranged, or for those M.O.G who acquire powers the miracles which dey perform ar short-lived. Satisfied
go back to school
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by Realhommie(m): 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
okeke00:
go back to school
Oh, really? Ok... Tanx
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by Oyase(m): 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
Another sign of END-TIME
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by icybeth(m): 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
occultism. what relationship does God temple has with shrine or what relationship does idol has with God house? Rev father indeed.
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by csbenedict: 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
[bugwu na you?quote author=Campusser post=42354316]The OP must be high on poorly cooked oshogbo weed. Simply becos he wants to make FP, he had garnish the story with alot of lies and mislead the public.

These pictures were taken during the feast of St. Pauls Seminary, Ukpor. The school in question is my Alma Mater.

Yes.. priests actually danced with the masquerade but that was to send a message. Th idea of all those u see in d pictures that looks fetish is to make people understand the idea of inculturation in the catholic church. Culture and religion still got alot in common.
I was even there live to witness the event[/quote]
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by csbenedict: 1:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
Nigerians can be very shallow minded. U see casket and masquerade. Then it must be evil. Me sef carried that masquerade in 2005. No big deal. No spiritual connection whatsoever. Wow my Alma Mater has really upped her game. Pls i never collect my waec certificate. Is fr.George still the rector? What building is under construction?
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by alaskido(m): 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
Give what belongs to Ceaser to Ceaser and what belongs to God to God. This priest hold bible for right hand and juju for left hand. Isorite. Kwantinue. Afterall them talk say judgement go start from the house of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 / Cucumber: What Could Be Their Prayer Points Here? / Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.