Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,377 members, 7,829,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra (64604 Views)

Three Catholic Priests Die In Anambra Community After Burning Of Shrines. Photos / Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) / Reverend Father Dances With Masquerade At St Paul's Feast In Anambra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by MightySparrow: 1:05am On Jan 27, 2016
#HARMONYBETWEENLIGHTANDDARKNESS..
END TIME PRIEST 'grin
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by Lamazij: 1:21am On Jan 27, 2016
Nollywood movie
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by wtfCode: 1:33am On Jan 27, 2016
the priest be like; fuccck the 10 commandments.
lets do it the old skool way.
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by yomi007k(m): 1:40am On Jan 27, 2016
mankan2k7:
Na how I will get to Eritrea they hungry me

Bros I will be on my way to Eritrea in 36hrs...

Holla back if u ready enter road.

Ciao.

*3 wives for me*
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by prophetfire: 2:37am On Jan 27, 2016
sirteayeni:
Are you sure he's a priest?? undecided
na today? Some catholic churches have their own maquerades. The only difference is they dnt carry charms. Catholic arch-diocese of onitsha do masqurade displays and traditional dances during their cultural day celebrations. Its "normal" thing among priests that are not deeply spiritual.you guys are leaners,thats why you are startled.
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by Ngedo: 2:58am On Jan 27, 2016
Those clergy men are on a special script.
They've not lost focus.
They're religious marphiers
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by Ubenedictus(m): 4:01am On Jan 27, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
This happened last Weekend at a Burial Ceremony in Ukpo, Nnewi South...
AND SO?
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by Nobody: 4:27am On Jan 27, 2016
udmydearest:
you're truly the "son of lucifer"
thanks dear. I appreciate the compliment.
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by Nobody: 4:40am On Jan 27, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

This is no burial, from the background it looks like the feast/founders day for one of em christian schools. it's usual for them to have cultural dances and harmless masquerade shows, the coffin show is really very off to me tho.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by Ubenedictus(m): 4:51am On Jan 27, 2016
peacengine:
This father should be reported
FOR WHAT?
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by Ubenedictus(m): 4:51am On Jan 27, 2016
truetalknow:

Nonsense, he should be stripped of is garment. This is a goat in sheeps clothing. END TIME PRIEST DANCING FOR THE DEVIL.SHAME! cry cry weep for him, hell is real.
SHAME IN WHAT?
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by Ubenedictus(m): 4:59am On Jan 27, 2016
BBluv2015:

Really? Everything is wrong with what he did. Is he really a priest? He need to go back to Calvary
weytin e go do for calvary? na e name b JESUS? somebody don already die 4 u, dat one never reach u?
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by babafirst(m): 5:09am On Jan 27, 2016
mankan2k7:
Na how I will get to Eritrea they hungry me
Lol,I don reach there already dey shadow my second wife.
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by krack89: 5:14am On Jan 27, 2016
engrkenny:

This is no burial, from the background it looks like the feast/founders day for one of em christian schools. it's usual for them to have cultural dances and harmless masquerade shows, the coffin show is really very off to me tho.

My brother God bless you... that's the cultural day of St. Paul's seminary Ukpor... and those are students and even the coffins are fake...
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 27, 2016
krack89:

My brother God bless you... that's the cultural day of St. Paul's seminary Ukpor... and those are students and even the coffins are fake...

I guessed, buh the coffins bn der at all looks sinister o, for prospective priests. undecided
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by Menzy86(m): 5:38am On Jan 27, 2016
scachy:

So what?

Are you a Christian? If yes, do u study the scripture at all?
yes so what? Jesus Christ himself ate with Matthew the tax collector and dwelled with sinners. What do you know about the scripture?
scachy:

So what?

yes so what? Jesus Christ himself ate with Matthew the tax collector and dwelled with sinners. What do you know about the scripture?
scachy:

So what?

Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by Realhommie(m): 6:01am On Jan 27, 2016
okeke00:
we are here to learn. tell me first. One thing that related to the masquerade that is evil so that I will give you a list of the ones related to chrstianity
Well, from stories and testimonies of peepz who hv been involved, like 90% hv alluded to d fact that these masquerades are bn controlled by some external spiritual forces (evil). Dn't know how true, cld yu plz confirm it?
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by amanze15(m): 6:10am On Jan 27, 2016
supereagle:
It is Idolatry, I will educate you on it , I have a strong affinity with it until Jesus set me free .
grin if you know how big the Catholic Church is in the south east, I have attended cultural mass, where we try to translate how the church used to say masses back then when the missionaries came, they used what we did to convince us about the Christian faith....ignorance is a disease
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by BABANGBALI: 6:16am On Jan 27, 2016
its called tolerance and there is no big deal in it

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by BABANGBALI: 6:21am On Jan 27, 2016
Ubenedictus:
SHAME IN WHAT?
abeg ignore those ignorant fooooools pretending to be holy. Go to their various homes you will be amazed the kind of jazz you will see under their beds.
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by xakakes: 6:29am On Jan 27, 2016
The funny thing here is that the church is organising a cultural youth programme in its premises and all including the priests are there to encourage them;dont be quick to judge OP be proud of your cultural heritage!
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by zonax(m): 6:32am On Jan 27, 2016
And whats wrong with that?

Whites has gat their haloween for example,it is their tradition amd this (masquerading) is ours.
So far thwee is nothing diabolical about it, ride on.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by Rexyl(m): 6:34am On Jan 27, 2016
Can't be any surprise... Abomination in high places, even of worship as Jesus has described attitude of fake prophets, priests and teachers of the word on the later days.

Mathew 24 gives a good description of such practice
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by ibisko04: 6:41am On Jan 27, 2016
Mariecakes:
No matter the religion or tradition we are one

True talk. Humanity before religions. If we all know that God first then humanity then sanctity of human life and death before any religion, the world would have be more peaceful than what we have today.
Religions are not meant to create division in humanity rather we should recognize each other way of worship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by Mbediogu(m): 7:00am On Jan 27, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Study the photos well.
1. The buildn is a church though an old one.
2. U will see 2 caskets carried by young men.
One casket is white, the oda black.
3. U will see a shrine built with palm fronds.
4. The entire town is gathered in celebration.

Fetish affairs in the house of God. This is second crucifixion of Christ taking place in Nnewi, a town that has rejected God's blessings and has been visited by many
disasters in recent times for obvious reasons and bigger ones doing press up. Nnewi, Ukpor, entire Anedo people repent or perish.
There is big difference between living God and gods of wood and raffia palm. Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by Subsidy101(m): 7:01am On Jan 27, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
this is cool. Religion should bring people together not separate them.
I wanted to quote u till I saw your moniker #prayforhim
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by lieutenantHaven: 7:05am On Jan 27, 2016
So what...pls let's think open mind..a healthy Psn needs no doctor. Jesus ate with tax collectors and sinners..weda its a movie scene or not...its not out of order
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by Abagana1(m): 7:13am On Jan 27, 2016
That's not catholic
They are godian religion priest
They have being practising religion with hiddenites

They dresses like priest of either anglican or catholic thereby worshiping their idols called godian god of the Jewish

So at poster next time don't preach such blasphemy
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by banio: 7:15am On Jan 27, 2016
Give unto Caesar what is Caesar's, and unto gods what is god's
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by cut007: 7:39am On Jan 27, 2016
So a man should abandon his harmless culture in the name of religion Besides wat is wrong with masqurades?? They just entertain!! I weep for this Gullible generation!!
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by uzolexis(f): 7:45am On Jan 27, 2016
Jesus5656:
May God help him.. He is not a servant of God... You can dine with God and the same time dine with Devil

Africans and mental slavery. So dancing with a masquerade is dinning with the devil
Re: Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra by smartwilly4eva: 7:45am On Jan 27, 2016
englishmart:
that priest needs some checkups

which type of checkup or you are the one that need it most
there is nothing wrong with that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 / Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back / Cucumber: What Could Be Their Prayer Points Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.