Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1096423 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
HARDDON:

Sense Pill 90:

A father who discuss sex n gurls, not just books, wit his Son is like a Ray of light in a dark tunnel.

A Son Never Forgets! Never

Chai
My Dad?
I don forgive him sha..!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
HARDDON:

Show some decorum@ strike tru

A drillEr fears no soil. cool
yes boss; but strike tru?

Okay i now understand cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LordZero(m): 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
Harddon, Kudos to you. 101 pages and counting, no be beans...

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
HARDDON:

Lets correct d notion. Age dont make no man. Neither do Beards.

It is the content of his chatacter, the clairvoyance of his mind n an astute eye to read, analyse n respond to external stimulus succinctly that makes him worth his balls.

He is man because he is himself always. Dont need to lie to impress nor frame to seduce.

It is not d lenght of his D1ck but the size of his balls.

He is a man because he cares enuf to know n knows enough to care.

We Continue:

Players vs Men

Men gives direction players follow instructions

Men think generally how to improve their lives, players think of two things; b00bs n pvssys, the new gurl on da block

Men think solutions to difficult situations, players dock from dense

Men are straight forward, players r cunning , sneaky lil bastardoz angry grin grin

Men control themselves n d1icks, players gives their d1cks free roll

Men dream of a bright future wit definate achievable goals wit timeline , players live one day @ a time hoping to meet d hawtest drop dead lady each day n lay her

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
LordZero:
Harddon, Kudos to you.
101 pages and counting, no be beans...

We cudnt hv bin here wuthout guys like u!

SHout out to every1 that has contributed one way or the other to the success of this thread so far.

More wisdom to ur ways n grace to your balls!
cheesy

Phase 2: whatsapp
Phase 3: Blog
Phase 4: Gathering LIMPs
Phase 5: Live physical Seminars/Tours
..........etc

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
HARDDON:

We Continue:

Players vs Men

Men think genetally how to improve their lives, players think of two things; b00bs n pvssys, the new gurl on da block

Men are straight forward, players r cunning , sneaky lil bastardoz angry grin grin

Men dream of a bright future wit definate achievable goals wit timeline , players live one day @ a time hoping to meet d hawtest drop dead lady each day n lay her

Men, no matter how drunk, think of d consequencies of rolling raw, n thread wit caution , players dive in saying "something must kill a man"! Jrod tells him, " boss, lets get dis ish off first, We can worry later" n he concurs!

8 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
HARDDON:

We Continue:

Players vs Men

Men think genetally how to improve their lives, players think of two things; b00bs n pvssys, the new gurl on da block

MEn dont make promises they cant fufill, infact they'd rather not make promises , they spring surprises! Melting hearts away. players string ladies along, promisin to buy them Germany n import same using Portugal. They pluck d moon from the skies wen no one is looking n drink from d sun. Smooth as ice, twice as nice, their swags got heat, them no fit greet! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
HARDDON:

MEn dont make promises they cant fufill, infact they'd rather not make promises , they spring surprises! Melting hearts away. players string ladies along, promisin to buy them Germany n import same using Portugal. They pluck d moon from the skies wen no one is looking n drink from d sun. Smooth as ice, twice as nice, their swags got heat, them no fit greet! cheesy

Unfortunately, they realise late in lyf, that swags pays no bills.

7 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
HARDDON:
Those that don't know, Dating Drills WhatsApp group is rolling out live on Sat 1st of April 2017

send a mail to datingdrill@gmail.com for general info.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
HARDDON:

We Continue:

Players vs Men

Men think generally how to improve their lives, players think of two things; b00bs n pvssys, the new gurl on da block

Men Seek to add value to the life of any lady they come across( this is why ladies find them irresitable), players r intetested in one tin: lay her n get d bleep on, nxt target awaits

Men r calm, patient n calculated. players r razz, nervy n loud, they dont mind laying their hands on ladies. They easily lose confidence

9 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
HARDDON:

Men Seek to add value n to the life of any lady they come across, players r intetested in one tin: lay her n get d bleep on, nxt target awaits

Men r calm, patient n calculated. players r razz, nervy n loud, they dont mind laying their hands on ladies. They easily lose confidence

Ladies luv Men wholeheartedly not knowing why but they r mostly after players/fvkBoys' dough n if he is kul in bed, d1ck.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by solomix10(m): 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
hmmmm..101pages! The train isn't stoppin

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kalatium(m): 12:56am On Mar 26, 2017
@ Harddon
There is this girl that we met since 100L but I never took her serious.
Till recently we stay in the same compound off campus. She told me that she tot I was quiet until she saw the way I talked with confidence with my roommate n others . Suddenly she started , calling me sweetheart, she use to hug me. Her mum once came n she told her I am her Swthrt. In fact, today I told her to give me a good luck kiss for my test and she gladly did.
My question is should I go for this girl (cos you have warned about home chicken)?

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lazeal: 6:27am On Mar 26, 2017
HARDDON, I hail bro. You are one in a million. Please how do I reach you personally so I can say something on how to marketing the process you are planning?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:21am On Mar 26, 2017
lazeal:
HARDDON, I hail bro. You are one in a million. Please how do I reach you personally so I can say something on how to marketing the process you are planning?

Hi, do me a mail wit " the something" .... drop ur line @ d end, we'd contact if itz really catchy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lazeal: 11:51am On Mar 26, 2017
HARDDON:

Hi, do me a mail wit " the something" .... drop ur line @ d end, we'd contact if itz really catchy
okay boss. Sorry I hadn't been around much. Just hustling my asss off you know. I don't have access to the email on this handle. So I am gonna follow you and you follow back so I can send a message to you.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
Men vs Players

Bottom line?

DONT be a player! There are too many things for you to achieve in lyf than wasting cos of som BnB, breaking ladies hearts in ur wake.

Have one Rose, but many flowers u nid not touch( they keep d Rose in check n keep u balanced cos over familiarity n been there everytime witout challenge, smoother d fun, d attration n grace. All flowers must learn @ d very beginnin that they r in ur fzone(subtly), u aint down for nothing serious cos u r hooked) only men can pull this

10 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by geniusboy079(m): 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
HARDDON:
Men vs Players

Bottom line?

DONT be a player! There are too many things for you to achieve in lyf than wasting cos of som BnB, breaking ladies hearts in ur wake.

Have one Rose, but many flowers u nid not touch( they keep d Rose in check n keep u balanced cos over familiarity n been there everytime witout challenge, smoother d fun, d attration n grace. All flowers must learn @ d very beginnin that they r in ur fzone(subtly), u aint down for nothing serious cos u r hooked) only men can pull this
You are making sense.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
geniusboy079:

You are making sense.

How so?!

I was actually rambling, thinkin some1 figures cool

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by geniusboy079(m): 5:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
HARDDON:

How so?!
I was actually rambling, thinkin some1 figures cool
Don Pro carry on!!! I wish to become alpha male like you.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
Kalatium:
@ Harddon
Till recently we stay in the same compound off campus. She told me that she tot I was quiet until she saw the way I talked with confidence with my roommate n others . Suddenly she started , calling me sweetheart, she use to hug me. Her mum once came n she told her I am her Swthrt. In fact, today I told her to give me a good luck kiss for my test and she gladly did.
My question is should I go for this girl (cos you have warned about home chicken)?
lol see free girlfriend and you are dulling

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Samalabz: 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
HARDDON:
Men vs Players

Bottom line?

HARDDON!!

BOSS!!!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
HARDDON:
Men vs Players

Bottom line?

Bottom line.. u were once a player.. shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
Kalatium:
@ Harddon

hmmmm, tot it was only guys that play women into line! She good! she got ma respect!

i wouldnt have responded to this cos y'all already know my stands about this.

@ bolded 1, you never took her serious cos she isnt your typa woman. she noticed you dont send her and hence her interest spiked and set out to woo you into line subtly. See? its working, now she got your attention. this is what i have been telling you guys to do in the opposite direction ! the power of words.

@ Second bolded, she has been using the power of words on you and u have been lapping it up ! never throwing it back @ her or putting up any challenge whatsoever! thatz just a super ducky move. I can promise you one thing, if you let her touch you bare body just once, your balls are gone!

after mother hen was gone, u should have taken her to the cleaners

you: your sweet heart? wow, so we are dating and i had no clue? you aint cooking and bringing over for me, havent taken me out to some posh places for dinner b4, you dont even come to clean my place, yet we are dating? this relationship is DOD (dead on arrrival) no cant do. I think Nkechi is doing fine.

FINAL VERDICT
this type of gurl is only good for target practice. but if you can be bawse about it, let her have a lil merriment once in a while, while you live your life. set boundaries and let every1 know where they stand right from the one set, if you dont, u can as well get ready for heats and her clingy airs , not giving you your space.

be warned, Men dont eat all free food! they know beta!

8 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
geniusboy079:

Don Pro carry on!!! I wish to become alpha male like you.

just like peak milk, IT'S IN YOU! awaken HIM

SENSE PILL 91:

Eaglets may struggle, fluff and flap while learning how to fly! but over time,with dedicated practice, the gliding giant that rides the tides and rule the waves in them, awakens.

© Don

5 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
2dice01:
lol see free girlfriend and you are dulling

angry embarassed embarassed
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by geniusboy079(m): 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
HARDDON:

just like peak milk, IT'S IN YOU! awaken HIM

SENSE PILL 91:

Eaglets may struggle, fluff and flap while learning how to fly! but over time,with dedicated practice, the gliding giant that rides the tides and rule the waves in them, awakens.

© Don
MY MENTOR, this is a wise saying from wise man. More wisdom sir!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
HARDDON:

angry embarassed embarassed
abi dem need to tell blindman say rain dey fall..hin go feel am
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
HARDDON please reply this post. Help me I'm in a dilemma. I don't know what to do on this Issue. There's this girl I'm dating, I love her so much , I call her everyday and I mean everyday , we speak for hours and the conversations isn't boring, It's always great. I help her Financially sometimes, I even bought a new phone for her. She was very fond of me. Recently, the girl started talking to me anyhow and telling me sorts of things about me cheating on her and all that. I told her I'm not cheating on her, I'm truly not cheating on her. I just felt like I gave myself away to her so much by being very caring and available anytime she needs me, I told her I love her and I shouldn't waste so much credit calling her daily if I don't love her. She started telling me she'll pay me back all the credit I've spent on her and all sorts of things. I know she doesn't have anyother man in her life for now. I stopped calling her for some days because I felt she's taking me for granted AFTER I READ YOUR POST ABOUT BEING CLINGY AND NEEDY. NOW she calls me every now and then, like she's missing me or something, I just keep the conversation casual and don't call her BABY like I used to but she's still calling me and wanting to talk to me. PLEASE HARDDON tell me what I'll do on this matter, how I'll go about it. Please help me. I really love that girl
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
Betmaster3:
HARDDON please reply this post. Help me I'm in a dilemma. I don't know what to do on this Issue. There's this girl I'm dating, I love her so much , I call her everyday and I mean everyday , we speak for hours and the conversations isn't boring, It's always great. I help her Financially sometimes, I even bought a new phone for her. She was very fond of me. Recently, the girl started talking to me anyhow and telling me sorts of things about me cheating on her and all that. I told her I'm not cheating on her, I'm truly not cheating on her. I just felt like I gave myself away to her so much by being very caring and available anytime she needs me, I told her I love her and I shouldn't waste so much credit calling her daily if I don't love her. She started telling me she'll pay me back all the credit I've spent on her and all sorts of things. I know she doesn't have anyother man in her life for now. I stopped calling her for some days because I felt she's taking me for granted AFTER I READ YOUR POST ABOUT BEING CLINGY AND NEEDY. NOW she calls me every now and then, like she's missing me or something, I just keep the conversation casual and don't call her BABY like I used to but she's still calling me and wanting to talk to me. PLEASE HARDDON tell me what I'll do on this matter, how I'll go about it. Please help me. I really love that girl

Wow! You almost drove her off mehn !
Glad you finally found ur feet n balls! Keep the new u going!
Do opposite of all u've bin doing. Call less , sendless, be first to drop, be unavailable in a subtle way. No more buying nothin for her now.

N Hey, here is a lil secret: A gurl wudnt just wake up n start acting funny like that asking u those strewpid questions!
I CAN TELL U THAT A GUY LIKE ME GOT HER BRAIN MUDDLED IN A BIT.
I dont need to go into details.

Kindly, read d thread. It is d best investment you can give to yourself now.

N come join our whatsapp group. Send request mail to datingdrill@gmail.com

SENSE PILL 92:
The best way to keep a gurl is to lose a gurl.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by edimolu(m): 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nice

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.