Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1096664 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Theflint1(m): 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
Boss I've sent the mail again. Please add me. Thanks!
HARDDON:

you got it? the mail?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by richkal(m): 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
HARDDON:
Men vs Players

Bottom line?

DONT be a player! There are too many things for you to achieve in lyf than wasting cos of som BnB, breaking ladies hearts in ur wake.

Have one Rose, but many flowers u nid not touch( they keep d Rose in check n keep u balanced cos over familiarity n been there everytime witout challenge, smoother d fun, d attration n grace. All flowers must learn @ d very beginnin that they r in ur fzone(subtly), u aint down for nothing serious cos u r hooked) only men can pull this

..... huh(sigh) these lines got me back to my cafe to think properly, it seems i'm developing a player mindset rather than that of a man, there other things that make guys happy apart from women, so i was told before but i couldn't fathom it really deep. harddon thanks for the master piece.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
HARDDON:

She's been calling n u aint taking. Yea i know itz enuf to confuse u cos this is very strange.

The thing is, let her keep @ it, after a while of her callin n u aint taking, she'd start sending text msgs.
Wanting to know waz up, y uve suddently changed.

I called the girl yesterday, i couldn't take her incessant calls anymore, i told her one girl chyked me, was following me around, romanced me and i fu<k da girl, my babe was crying on the phone oo, telling me what i saw inside of the girl she didn't have, this was a girl that is almost becoming tired of me and even told me once that we should just be friends (FRIENDZONE) because of my being needy, calling her hours daily, now she's sounding jealous and crying and all that. I just feel good, your drills just helped me rekindle her love for me and i know it just waxed stronger. God bless you man. My life has been changed. Thank God i met this thread and you.

7 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
Hello Geez, Gat this girls' number got chatting along the line and we talked about movies, asked her what type of movies does she like and she said she likes movies with happy endings, Told her "well i can you happy endings . After beating around the bush, asked me "you can give happy endings? I want you to give me a happy ending,

I'm at a crossroad, I need a witty reply, am outta ideas....

Cc. HARDDON
. USTEC
. richkal and other Don

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
Hello every1 expectin d Bond Words n getting added, we hope to do that btw now n 2pm.

Session starts by 6:30pm unless otherwise stated n duely notified

Kindly bear with us
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by swanspark: 11:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
HARDDON:
Hello every1 expectin d Bond Words n getting added, we hope to do that btw now n 2pm.

Kindly bear with us
boss so what is going to happen to this life changing thread?
HARDDON:

Kindly bear with us
HARDDON:

Kindly bear with us

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:41am On Apr 01, 2017
HARDDON:
Men vs Players

Bottom line?

DONT be a player! There are too many things for you to achieve in lyf than wasting cos of som BnB, breaking ladies hearts in ur wake.

Have one Rose, but many flowers u nid not touch( they keep d Rose in check n keep u balanced cos over familiarity n been there everytime witout challenge, smoother d fun, d attration n grace. All flowers must learn @ d very beginnin that they r in ur fzone(subtly), u aint down for nothing serious cos u r hooked) only men can pull this

Jealousy is a powerful weapon wen deployed sensibly.
By d calling of tripping flowers n d tone of their msgs n u not sending em, Rose cant buh fight to keep u all to herself.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:09am On Apr 01, 2017
swanspark:
[b]boss so what is going to happen to this life changing thread?
[/b]boss so what is going to happen to this life changing thread?

I already answered that earlier:

"All these not withstanding, this thread wud keep blazing on wit fresh milk"

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
Oga harddon, pls reply my post below
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
Oga harddon, as i mentioned earlier in my other post, i followed your drills and i made my babe jealous by telling her that one girl is following me around. Now my babe said she's coming to stay with me for 1 week. How do i conduct myself and all that, what to say to her and all that, Please help me sir. You na boss
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by iykizzy(m): 1:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
hey boss, Good afternoon,

I appreciate what you're doing for guys like us out there, guiding us through on how to getting our balls back.

I seriously need your help on this one.

There's this girl I like so much, I met her through a friend. So we started getting along but I blew it up wen I told her I like her because she is different from other girls and shits like dat. That was before a stumbled upon this holy thread of yours. Since den I've given her space, I don't call her nor text her neither do she. But right now I just need your guide on how to get her to be into me. Not for dating though, just want her.

there's this other girl I just met too got her digits Buh I need steps on how to make her crazily mine. We were talking on phone I asked her to text me on WhatsApp she said she ain't gonna give me dat yet until I earn her respect. well I'm not working too hard on those words though just want u to help me with lines to follow up. Buh right now I've learnt not to attach much importance in any girl, that was wat made me bleeped up the first situation.
Pls HardDon baba, I'm waiting for your kin reply on this.

Thanks in anticipation.

HARDDON:

Kindly send to datingdrill@gmail.com

Nl mail is a circus.

@ ALL, kindly post all your relationship general questions here, unless ofcos, it requires special considerations n Privacy.
Make it easy for every1.

Also, most of these questions hv been answered here already, People book flight , pay hotel bills n treament costs to india n advanced countries to cure ailments and here we are, so many are too lazy to read up 1-60 pages of a thread that have the potential of turning their lives arround and solving one of the most challenging aspect of a man's life!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
Harrdon
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
HARDDON:

Kindly bear with us

Hi every1, start materials aint complete yet, we are still working on them. This week was so busy.
Due to the aforementioned n popular demand, we are sad to inform all that have subsribed that our take off date is going to be 22nd April 2017 and not today again.

This is all in a bid to give you all d best.

In course of the coming week, we wud send you the bond words.

Kindly fill, sign n mail back back.

Regards
Don
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
Betmaster3:
Oga harddon, as i mentioned earlier in my other post, i followed your drills and i made my babe jealous by telling her that one girl is following me around. Now my babe said she's coming to stay with me for 1 week. How do i conduct myself and all that, what to say to her and all that, Please help me sir. You na boss

Are you sure you have actually read this thread? 0-60? Cos if u hv, you shouldnt be asking this.

Ryt now, she just wano know if uve really changed or u r faking it. If she still got control over u or u r now d man.

Maintain the sendles attitude .

Lets say she comes ova n u guys started touching, then it gets hot n she wants u, u can deny her having it.
U r kissing, always be d first to break off. She home u tell her u r coming, ball out n just while out , out there till she starts calling. All d while, u must tease her, make fun of her legs, eyes n any oTher part , sendless .

Dnt eva let her have her way again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
HARDDON:

Hi every1, start materials aint complete yet, we are still working on them. This week was so busy.
Due to the aforementioned n popular demand, we are sad to inform all that have subsribed that our take off date is going to be 17th April 2017 and not today again.

Regards
Don
can I still apply for neophyte
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by CuteCeo: 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
HARDDON:

Due to the aforementioned n popular demand, we are sad to inform all that have subsribed that our take off date is going to be 17th April 2017 and not today again.

Regards
Don
Boss please can i still join? Please
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
CuteCeo:

Boss please can i still join? Please

yups!

fire us a mail, think we would stop accepting people for Batch A next week. after that, every other person would automatically be move to batch two and commencement date communicated there after
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
Japhet04:
can I still apply for neophyte

yea,fire us a mail, think we would stop accepting people for Batch A next week. after that, every other person would automatically be move to batch B and commencement date communicated there after
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 02, 2017
HARDDON:

yea,fire us a mail, think we would stop accepting people for Batch A next week. after that, every other person would automatically be move to batch B and commencement date communicated there after

harddon you've seen it right, oya wink
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
Japhet04:
harddon you've seen it right, oya wink

confirmed.

u got a mail
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
On a side Note:

DRILL NUGGET 14B:

SUBTLE WAYS WOMEN, BY DEFAULT, MANIPULATE N STEAL THE BALLS OFF MEN ( God given leadership Quality in Men)

1. by sending Men seemingly harmless, effortless messages. once u fall in line, they gradually increase d grossness, until u fiind urself washing her panties, doing her bidding n generally turning to HER WIFY.

2. by making subtle buy me demands. from cheap chocolate to spending ur hard earned money on expensive shoping spree

3. by forming anger: women manipulate men by been sulky. withdrawn or wen u turn them down. Dont wave here. There r tins you do n those u dont! not for naughts were you born a man.

4. by shouting: my rule of thumb, i dont roll with a loud woman. she must be a collected woman out there n a vixen under the sheets!(wink wink) lol.
Never roll with a loud one. This is why, of all my missions, there r places i've never dated any1 frm, dont touch em. Once they say they from......thatz it after that meeting. They wud call , msg n ish, buh ive moved on.

6. by reminding you how other guys are lined up to have her. dont fall for it! Is it you that gurls r not linin up for?
We dont attach much importance to any1. Be ready to walk first.

Solution?

now u know how they deal, it is your duty therefore to think up solutions in advance to clip those fangs if ever they try to rear up. dont ever let them, no matter how little, nip it in d bud. its amazing how d tiny mustered seed, grow to become a gaint oak

SENSE PILL 93:

What you permit, no matter how seemingly small, takes hold of u!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by youngfocus(m): 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
HARDDON:
On a side Note:

DRILL NUGGET 14B:

SUBTLE WAYS WOMEN, BY DEFAULT, MANIPULATES N STEAL THE BALLS OF MEN ( God given leadership Quality in Us)

1. by sending Men seemingly harmless, effortless messages. once u fall in line, they gradually increase d grossness, until u fiind urself washing her pants, doing her bidding n generally turning to HER WIFY.

2. by making subtle buy me demands. from cheap chocolate to spending ur hard earned money on expensive shoping spree

3. by forming anger: women manipulate men by been sulky. withdrawn or wen u turn them down. Dont wave here. There r tins do n those u dont!

4. by shouting: my rule of thumb, i dont roll with a loud woman. she must be a collected woman out there n a vixen under the sheets!(wink wink) lol.
Never roll with a loud one. This is why, of all my missions, there r places i've never dated any1 frm those places, dont touch em. Once they say they from......thatz it after that meeting. They wud call , msg n ish, buh ive moved on.

6. by reminding you how other guys are lined up to have her. dont fall for it! Is it you gurls r not linin up for?
We dont attach much importance to any1. Be ready to walk first.

Solution?
4. by been shouting: my rule of thumb, i dont roll with a loud woman. she must be a collected woman out there n a vixen under the sheets!(wink wink) lol.
6. by eminding you how other guys are lined up to have her. dont fall for it!
solutions? now u know how they deal, it is your duty therefore to think up solutions in advance to clip those fangs if ever they try to rear up. dont ever like them, no matter how litle. nip it in d bud. its amazing how d tiny mustered seed, grow to becm gaint oak
now u know how they deal, it is your duty therefore to think up solutions in advance to clip those fangs if ever they try to rear up. dont ever let them, no matter how little, nip it in d bud. its amazing how d tiny mustered seed, grow to become gaint oak.

What you permit, no matter how seemingly small, takes hold of u!
number 4,please wen dey say they are frm were,i mean is it STATE,TOWN or LOCALITY ,what i simply mean girls frm were
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DaySpringer: 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
Harddon you forgot to Add

By Trying to make you jealous with a male Friend.

I once had a Girl try to make me Jealous by commenting about how she liked my Friend's Gentleness and told him so in my presence and then tried to touch his Beards..

guys on a Side note: Never take those kinda girls Serious

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
youngfocus:

number 4,please wen dey say they are frm were,i mean is it STATE,TOWN or LOCALITY ,what i simply mean girls frm were

jeez gee! I couldn't tell you that. cheesy
cos guys still marry em like that no matter what.

so just look out for her been loud not necessarily where she is from
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
DaySpringer:
Harddon you forgot to Add

By Trying to make you jealous with a male Friend.

I once had a Girl try to make me Jealous by commenting about how she liked my Friend's Gentleness and told him so in my presence and then tried to touch his Beards..

guys on a Side note: Never take those kinda girls Serious

shocked shocked shocked shocked

your friend, if he was a sharp gee, would have been helping you weed your farm on dah constant while you go doing the loving & d spending angry shocked cheesy

Yea this point is very valid but very few exhibit it; most would cowedly do it not to your face.
Her aim was to whoop you into line by been more gentle huh? cheesy

guess you dumped her razz azz before she even said Jack J?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DaySpringer: 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
HARDDON:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

your friend, if he was a sharp gee, would have been helping you weed your farm on dah constant while you go doing the loving & d spending angry shocked cheesy

Yea this point is very valid but very few exhibit it; most would cowedly do it not to your face.
Her aim was to whoop you into line by been more gentle huh? cheesy

guess you dumped her razz azz before she even said Jack J?

Wasn't Even dating the girl, Was the Second time we were meeting up.

She took it even further by wanting to take pictures with him. Acted like i didn't Care and even offered to take pics of the Two of them.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
DaySpringer:

Wasn't Even dating the girl, Was the Second time we were meeting up.

She took it even further by wanting to take pictures with him. A[b]cted like i didn't Care and even offered to take pics of the Two of them[/b] .

#ouch! what are you? embarassed undecided angry
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by CuteCeo: 1:08am On Apr 03, 2017
HARDDON:

#ouch! what are you? embarassed undecided angry

Harddon i sent a mail since yesterday. You haven't replied
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:32am On Apr 03, 2017
Dating Drills WhatsApp group is rolling out live on Sat 22nd of April 2017, we rolling hawt, we rolling fresh! Holding nothing back, Unleashed! You cant afford to miss out!
dare to dream? mail: datingdrill@gmail.com for general info.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
peterpen:
Hello Geez, Gat this girls' number got chatting along the line and we talked about movies, said to like happy endings, Told her i can offer that. After beating around the bush, asked me to give her that, jux need a witty reply, am outta ideas....

Cc. HARDDON
. USTEC
. richkal and other Don
you talked about movies..
But i Cant really grap d remaining writeups..try edit it.!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by CuteCeo: 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
HARDDON:
Dating Drills WhatsApp group is rolling out live on Sat 22nd of April 2017, we rolling hawt, we rolling fresh! Holding nothing back, Unleashed! You cant afford to miss out!
Uncle. I mailed you sincd 2 days o. No reply
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ustec: 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
HARDDON:

don HARDDON.
NICE move boss..

I know u dont like it being nice..

smart n good one..!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.