Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,479 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1094754 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
Benita27:
I'm in a relationship. wink I said I was single but not searching 'cause I'm not married, and not 'cause I'm heartbroken.
Btw, heartbreak isn't something one should be ashamed of.
Oh i see! so you're one of those girls angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obere4u: 1:05am On Jul 06, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

Oh i see! so you're one of those girls angry

Na dem type dey do ITK but they know nothing
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by hazard1759(m): 5:46am On Jul 06, 2017
I'm having serious issues with my fiance..One thing led to another, we didnt talk for abt 1week,after which she started calln n sending me texts askn aw i was n all. Sometimes i dnt bother pickn d calls. Two days bck, she sent a text askn d last time we had s*x. I gnored d text n she tried talkn to me tru other family members but i gnored.She sent me a txt that she has been pregnant n she tried telln me abt it but i ignored her so she got rid of it. I told her I'll never forgive her if she aborts my baby but she insists the did has been done n that I've moved on so she plans to do same... Pls Guys, i need advice on wot to do
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 7:02am On Jul 06, 2017
hazard1759:
I'm having serious issues with my fiance..One thing led to another, we didnt talk for abt 1week,after which she started calln n sending me texts askn aw i was n all. Sometimes i dnt bother pickn d calls. Two days bck, she sent a text askn d last time we had s*x. I gnored d text n she tried talkn to me tru other family members but i gnored.She sent me a txt that she has been pregnant n she tried telln me abt it but i ignored her so she got rid of it. I told her I'll never forgive her if she aborts my baby but she insists the did has been done n that I've moved on so she plans to do same... Pls Guys, i need advice on wot to do

Set up a meeting, keep ego aside for now and have a good talk with her. I don't think she was pregnant neither do I think she aborted it. My mind tells me it's a ploy to draw you to her since nothing else has worked....she felt that at seeing her texts or at the mention of having sex you would run coming back.

But you didn't run back so she is using everything in her arsenal, this one is her last weapon probably.

Women and their silly manipulation. undecided angry

Bro, she misses you obviously, is trying to apologise and wants you back, give her a chance. Capitulate a little and draw her close so you can find out more.

Remember she is your fiancee, not some random babe....so cut her some slack and do your research.

If things have really gone south and she isn't ready to improve, more adverse measures can be suggested.

Till then, stay sharp and woke.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mkbryants(m): 7:28am On Jul 06, 2017
Benita27:
Una no get work. grin
I wonder how many guys went through some dating drills before wooing a girl.

Mtcheew!.

Benita bonito spaghetti! grin... Slow the roll before u lose that soul in this web strokes...

At your very first statement, we don't brag about nurrin, stealth, we leave u to find out yourself huh!... Besides when did having works to do now start dictating, when you dip that quill of yours in the stable of the gods to take some dosage of words and unequivocal life capsules.

As this would interest you that a large number of drills and nuggets passed across this thread ain't just for women!!!, It encompass how u handle real life issh.

The day u stop learning is the day u stop growing.

But hey, this thread ain't meant for some soft bones, as u may end up becoming a transgendered cheesy

Dare to try!... Go figure tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ambs50: 8:05am On Jul 06, 2017
Good day @HardDon and others. Am not happy with you guys except @Magikalz. i posted a problem here and I didnt get enough response. I need help

Guys pls pls do the needful by responding cos am confused right now. Below is d issue

@ HardDon and other love doctors in the house

Now my story is this, there is dis lady in my church I dnt know wat is popping between us.
For some months now, if am not around in church, she is d first person I hear looks out for me. Also, my words really make her laugh. Although I know I can be quite humorous. There are times our eyes meet just like that.

Recently, I noticed she always calls on me to either put in a word for her or support her wen we are gisting perhaps after d service because we only see often in church. We dnt live in d same area.
In essence, I am just noticing some unusual chemistry btw us. Even those (youths) around us are always match-making just suddenly.

So pls, is there anything btw us or it just my fantasies? Is it that I am d one reading meanings to things that are normal? And pls, d match-making stuff, is it also just their fantasies cos I knw I do it back then in school? Pls wat do I do?

NB: I don't come from a boxed up background.
I am just a normal guy. Not that active in church. (gave these backgrounds to make known reason am the more confused)

Awaitng many responses.
Thanks
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mkbryants(m): 8:06am On Jul 06, 2017
Benita27:
I'm very much single but not searching. Have been seeing the thread but decided to look up what has been happening on here, and got disappointed. grin

If HARDDON like make him vex, e no concern me.

Very much single... Loling. How does that increase our knowledge bank ryt now angry

See bonito spaghetti cheesy...our hands are full at the moment.

But if we were to even consider you in the future,

You are somewhat fair in complexion undecided (we luv em creamy chocolate, spotless, sleek skin), her eyes, though not crystal white, are lovely but huge, her lips are so kissable though, but we dont know if she wud know how to use them! . let's not mention her nose please don't!! , whyt big teeth with no noticeable diastema, her neck is somewhat close to what we luv, she is 5'6, two inch short of our standard, her cup is somewhere in the 38D-40" range( big 38 , medium 40 most probable shocked) and finally, she is so tender @ heart. awwww.

See undecided... who knows, maybe we might consider you in the future schedule. tongue

Aloofed regards.

Cc. Harddon smiley
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 8:17am On Jul 06, 2017
ambs50:
Good day @HardDon and others. Am not happy with you guys except @Magikalz. i posted a problem here and I didnt get enough response. I need help

Guys pls pls do the needful by responding cos am confused right now. Below is d issue

Now my story is this, there is dis lady in my church I dnt know wat is popping between us.
For some months now, if am not around in church, she is d first person I hear looks out for me. Also, my words really make her laugh. Although I know I can be quite humorous. There are times our eyes meet just like that.

Recently, I noticed she always calls on me to either put in a word for her or support her wen we are gisting perhaps after d service because we only see often in church. We dnt live in d same area.
In essence, I am just noticing some unusual chemistry btw us. Even those (youths) around us are always match-making just suddenly.

So pls, is there anything btw us or it just my fantasies? Is it that I am d one reading meanings to things that are normal? And pls, d match-making stuff, is it also just their fantasies cos I knw I do it back then in school? Pls wat do I do?

I am just a normal guy. Not that active in church. (gave these backgrounds to make known reason am the more confused)

Awaitng many responses.
Thanks
Uhmm i remember seeing your post bro... buh Magikalz already answered you so what else do you want?

SHE LIKES YOU!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 8:31am On Jul 06, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

Uhmm i remember seeing your post bro... buh Magikalz already answered you so what else do you want?

SHE LIKES YOU!

Omo, I tire ooo. undecided angry

Obviously, this chick likes you a lot and has been throwing green light around for you. Is it till she turns it to red light that you will start responding accordingly.

QUICK QUESTION - Do you want her?

If you are answer is yes, which other sign do you want from her to proceed, bros? angry

You keep mentioning you are not bucksed up...who asked you for money?

Na we niggaz mentality dey cause all these shyte.....now you will go into something with her and start over-doing because you have already set monetary expectations that shouldn't be there.

Nigga relax and make a solid move on this girl.

Not having money isn't an ish for now unless you make it so.

You can decide to forget her and go make money if you want, that's even better........but she will likely be gone by then.

Or you can decide to go for her if you want her and work on yourself while you are at it.

If money issues come up as is common with Nigerian ladies, let her know you are working on yourself and something.

If she wan dey, she go dey....if not, she can bail from the ship.

Who knows, you might collected your 3 points by then at least. wink

Not so bad.

See, my point is for you to quash this limiting belief and make your move if you want the gal.

Other factors will be sorted out as you guys roll.

Comprende

Now, I don't wanna see you whine and pine again.

Man up, you got balls for a reason.

If you had gone through this thread from Page 1 till now, you would have answered yourself already.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mkbryants(m): 8:56am On Jul 06, 2017
ambs50:

Awaitng many responses.
Thanks

Broderman​!... U just cracked me up this morning. grin

At ur very first statement on not being happy. U would agree with me that nobody owes anybody any damn thing on this thread and even in reality​. So being happy is a state of the mind and what u want.

Prior to your question. I believe magikalz have done Justice to it and needless do I. Believe me, you would have done your self a great deal of help when u go through this thread from page 1 till the end repeatedly, because there within lies all the answers to the questions that has been bothering you. Besides if u insist, the WhatsApp group is rolling live, to save u some of the stress, then u could equally subscribe.

Best wishes. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 9:48am On Jul 06, 2017
magikalz:

Omo, I tire ooo. undecided angry

Obviously, this chick likes you a lot and has been throwing green light around for you. Is it till she turns it to red light that you will start responding accordingly.

QUICK QUESTION - Do you want her?

If you are answer is yes, which other sign do you want from her to proceed, bros? angry

You keep mentioning you are not bucksed up...who asked you for money?

Na we niggaz mentality dey cause all these shyte.....now you will go into something with her and start over-doing because you have already set monetary expectations that shouldn't be there.

Nigga relax and make a solid move on this girl.

Not having money isn't an ish for now unless you make it so.

You can decide to forget her and go make money if you want, that's even better........but she will likely be gone by then.

Or you can decide to go for her if you want her and work on yourself while you are at it.

If money issues come up as is common with Nigerian ladies, let her know you are working on yourself and something.

If she wan dey, she go dey....if not, she can bail from the ship.

Who knows, you might collected your 3 points by then at least. wink

Not so bad.

See, my point is for you to quash this limiting belief and make your move if you want the gal.

Other factors will be sorted out as you guys roll.

Comprende

Now, I don't wanna see you whine and pine again.

Man up, you got balls for a reason.

If you had gone through this thread from Page 1 till now, you would have answered yourself already.
You've said it all.

That issue of money ehn, it's really we guys that take it to heart.

Don't create problems for yourself by thinking the only way to get or keep "that girl" is money.

Not so long ago i made the decision to stop "packaging".

If i'm broke, i tell a girl point blank, without blinking "i'm broke".

No ready made money here. We all grinding and trying to make it in life. It's either she stays or she leaves.

Come to think of it, those little money you'll spend buying airtime to call her, taking her out or buying her snacks when she visits, can be used for something else.. maybe even something much better.

If you're working on yourself and a girl isn't ready to wait, let her go! She isn't worth it.

"If they weren't riding with you
during the struggle don't let
them ride during your success."

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 06, 2017
Mkbryants:

Very much single... Loling. How does that increase our knowledge bank ryt now angry

See bonito spaghetti cheesy...our hands are full at the moment.

But if we were to even consider you in the future,

You are somewhat fair in complexion undecided (we luv em creamy chocolate, spotless, sleek skin), her eyes, though not crystal white, are lovely but huge, her lips are so kissable though, but we dont know if she wud know how to use them! . let's not mention her nose please don't!! , whyt big teeth with no noticeable diastema, her neck is somewhat close to what we luv, she is 5'6, two inch short of our standard, her cup is somewhere in the 38D-40" range( big 38 , medium 40 most probable shocked) and finally, she is so tender @ heart. awwww.

See undecided... who knows, maybe we might consider you in the future schedule. tongue

Aloofed regards.

Cc. Harddon smiley

Who are the "If we were?". cheesy cheesy Lol, don't flatter yourself. That's my call to make, not yours. Btw, I don't remember stating I'm interested in anyone on this thread.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Titilayooni(f): 10:21am On Jul 06, 2017
hazard1759:
isn't it obvious she just wants ur attention,she wants things to go back the way it was but she doesn't know how to apologise and u are not ready to listen cos u r still angry since she doesn't control your mood.....if u really love her,just let go...am not saying you should jump at her,first try by picking her calls and let her she really did bad..if she really wants u,she wuld apologise.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ambs50: 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
@magikalz and other love doctors, thanks. Finally u guys cracked me up. Advice well noted.
Thanks
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ayinde2ade(m): 8:15am On Jul 07, 2017
Help o love doctors in the houz especially @harddon....am use to girls,so am not all dat shy but meeting new girls av always been the problem.even the ones i communicate with,they are always the 1 who start the frnds thing(90% of the time)...av read about the nice guy part and to be sincere am too nice(sotey i was offer free puna by 3 diff girls,i stil don't knw wat to with it....after they av gone i wil nw be calling myself mumu names) is there a book u can recommend 4 me on hw to an Alpha like u....there are two girls dat av been given me greenlight for months,i just stand in corner thinking wat wil i even say self....am waiting ur response
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by thesuave10(m): 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
Benita27:
Una no get work. grin
I wonder how many guys went through some dating drills before wooing a girl.

Mtcheew!.

Lol. Chics like you are fcking cheap and easy. If you get mind let's meet or let the stars let us meet, I'll make sure to fckk your smart brain out and give you the pleasure you need. Then you'll imbibe grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
Donbun:
Geeks in the house please help.

There is actually this girl beside my house, I love her and we've dated once that's when we are still at secondary school, I didn't bang her though just the normal romance, We broke up later at the final year and we entered diff university, The problem is I don't know if she loves me, I'm sure she would have meet other big guys in sch that bangs her, but a day won't pass without her calling me.

I still love the girl uptil Now, We saw each other recently and was acting like a sex doctor, She even touched my d*ck (interntionally) buh whenever I want to get my hands on the Private parts she pulls off.

I've asked her if in anyway she has feelings for me, She suspended me till the second day and later told me she have in the normal way but nothing is included angryAsked her what is the thing that is not included she said nothing.

Is she trying to play me or not, It's not easy to forget about the girl, Please help a guy out.

she lords it over you now @ bolded.
She didnt waste time in stamping her authority over you at your second meeting. n u ofcos ducked to her dance, she's got you were she wants you and can manipulate you however she so suit.

why would you let her touch your d1ck when u aint about getting down? this is one major characteristics of runz gurls. they just touch it to size u up. if you aint got it, they just play with u( foot mat) . if you do, they use you to satisfy their craving they cant get when on shifts.
you are their toy thing.

also, why would you wano touch the p part of a lady just out of the blues? undecided

gee, she is too Emotionally balanced for you and gurls like that can really mess your life up( diseases, razz airs, prey on your emotions etc)
if you know whatz gud for you, take a royal walk.

btw, she wasnt acting as a s3x doctor, she is actually One. Be wise

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
;o

I will have to admit it

this Davidthegeek is FINALLY GOODgrin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Cannonleo(m): 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
HARDDON:

cheesy , nice very nice ...... Guys have been d ones crying .

A lil tears from d lady folks wudnt be outa place wud it? cool
HARDDON your mail please
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
fresher123:

Dons in the house I would luv ur help on this.

Aw does one initiate a conversation on social media platforms(like Facebook), with a girl u don't know at all but is on ur friend list.

Harddon when treating this alluded to going through her page to get line of notes to hit on.

But that helps in very little way as most girls now are averse to the idea of writing much about them online. so one gets little to no info abt them.

And Using the normal (hi, hey) greetings is obviously bland.

so can anyone in the house help on aw best to break the ice in such scenarios.

you mis read me partly..... what do you do when you carry out research? yea, you pick relevant details.
relevant details could be inform of text( things she wrote on her bio or profile), they could be pictures she uploads, her circle of friends, her updates etc. go figure
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
Mkbryants:

Attention seeker!...Seen grin

Meanwhile.

cheesy
This is what happens when you throw a chicken into a pond, it gets confounded......
just imagine her contradicting herself :

You don't need dating drills before approaching any girl.

then she when on

All you need is; know your onion.

I was expecting you guys to ask her two questions:

1. What is Our Onion
2. How do we know it?

Dating Drills is all about Discovering Our Onion and regaling in itz full Robes.......
No?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ShinyJay22(m): 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
HARDDON:

cheesy
This is what happens when you throw a chicken into a pond, it gets confounded......
just imagine her contradicting herself :

then she when on

I was expecting you guys to ask her two questions:

1. What is Our Onion
2. How do we know it?

Dating Drills is all about Discovering Our Onion and regaling in itz full Robes.......
No?
Boss, I hail o.Long time no see(on here).Was thinking one lady kidnapped you tongue ,any ways pls I'd love to be part of this thread on whatsapp. How do I go about it bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
ShinyJay22:
Boss, I hail o.Long time no see(on here).Was thinking one lady kidnapped you tongue ,any ways pls I'd love to be part of this thread on whatsapp. How do I go about it bro

Send a request mail: datingdrill@gmail.com
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
Mylestone:
;o

I will have to admit it

this Davidthegeek is FINALLY GOODgrin
grin grin
Gee i don't know what you talking about tongue
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
HARDDON:

DRILL NUGGET 15:

DEALING WITH REJECTION

DRILL NUGGET 16:

NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE

THE DIFFERENT PYSCHOLOGICAL MAKE UP OF MEN N LADIES( ladies experience faster n blow older men, boys grow slower n look to younger ladies)
DRILL NUGGET 17:

BLEND D BLISS..... CLOWN NOT

DRILL NUGGET 18:

BE EXPERIENCED/BALANCED

DRILL NUGGET 19:

M PROPOSAL

DRILL NUGGET 20

GURL TYPES/GRADES

DRILL NUGGET 21

HANDLING LUV & BALLS

DRILL NUGGET 22

MARRIAGE LIGHT

DRILL NUGGET 23

LEARN LINES, RHYMES, PEOTRY, AT LEAST ONE MUSICAL INSTRUMENT, IF YOU CAN, SING!

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
HARDDON:

if you didnt know,

Im from a land where rhymes reign, wine blind n mind dine.

Not for naught was i born with balls

I pledge to sway stay to these sound stands

So help me Heart

Don Endorsed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by thesuave10(m): 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
HARDDON:
Happy Father's Big Baller's Day Guys!

Church was Awesome today!

n if you didnt know,

Im from a land where rhymes reign, wine blind n mind dine.

Not for naught was i born with balls

I pledge to sway stay to these sound stands

So help me Heart

Don Endorsed!

What's all this gibberish haha grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
Derailed much, we have
Drill now, we must

DRILL NUGGET 16B

THE DIFFERENT PYSCHOLOGICAL MAKE UP OF MEN N LADIES( ladies gain experience faster n blow older men, boys grow slower n look to younger ladies)

B4 we roll on,
There is a book titled men from Mars, Women from Venus by John Grey.... find it , buy it n digest it.

It basically opens your eyes to d wide gulf btw guys n gurls. Men n women . Father n mothers. Husbands n Wifys n their respective psychological make up.

It dares to defile norms by letting us know we werent all wired with same response line to life

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:13am On Jul 08, 2017
HARDDON:
Derailed much, we have
Drill now, we must

DRILL NUGGET 16B

THE DIFFERENT PYSCHOLOGICAL MAKE UP OF MEN N LADIES( ladies gain experience faster n blow older men, boys grow slower n look to younger ladies)

B4 we roll on,
There is a book titled men from Mars, Women from Venus by John Grey.... find it , buy it n digest it.

It basically opens your eyes to d wide gulf btw guys n gurls. Men n women . Father n mothers. Husbands n Wifys n their respective psychological make up.

It dares to defile norms by letting us know we werent all wired with same response line to life

Apart from the major obvious ones we have mentioned
Ie
1. Men see one one colour , ladies see different shades to one colour

2. A guy can hv one pair of jean n be contented , a lady wud hv cud hv a warehouse of wears n still wud not hv what to wear to that dinner.

3. Men say "Hi" to people they meet n it ends there, ladies say "Hi" n in that brief moment scrutinize the other party from hair to toes.

4. Gud times for Men means playing games on a console, watching football match, downing beer n all sorts of hard liqour , getting down wit a fine doll n occasionally hanging out wit friends to discuss b00ty calls etc
Fun time for ladies mostly involve been cuddled up by her man listening to his sweet nonesense, getting down, shopping, hanging out wit friends while they catch icecream/chocolate, movies etc, fixing her nails n hair , gossiping wit her fellow gurls, sleeping etc

5. When getting down, men , because of the flip on switch Jrod came wired with, just wano rush the meal even if they dont wano rush out, they do because rushing in leads to rushing out.
Ladies luv it wen u take ur time to feel every bit of their body first. Wake up every fiber within their body. because they came wired wit a nob that must be gently tuned up to get them in the groove.

6. Ladies came wired with patience, men aint so suited

7. Ladies rare just one egg for a full month but within each shot of cUm from men lies billions of sperm cells.
Need i add that ladies' cUm is as useless as shyte? Yet not making them cUm is suicidal?

8. Men are physical being, sights n guts gets us, no thanks to the biosterious testosterone we were laced with, ladies are emotional beings responding to d sweet things they hear n feel poigantly.

But these are not why we are talking about this.

We are on here to talk about the different developemental( physical, mental, emotional etc) stages guys n gurls go tru n how these affects our dating Minds

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Abortions: 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
hazard1759:
wHO BE DiZ...A CONfUSED FVCKER?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
DRILL NUGGET 16B

A gurl of 16years is actually wearing the knowledge of a 21 years old lady where guys are involved more so critical in these times.

While a guy of 16 is actually in reality less than that in wisdom bank wen it comes to ladies unless ofcos he gleaned from d streets , hard knocked by luck.

Why this disparity? Simply Experience no thanks to guys' knack to look toward the younger generation of gurls for succur n sucking.
Immediately something that luks like hips ,a33 and b00bs r forming, older guys see her as a ripe pumpkin that is ready to be plucked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by fayded(m): 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
okay,so I gat this girl and we gat this fwb situation although we both love each other,but nobody wants to make the first move.
anyway,today her friend's phone gat missing in her room and we all tried to find it but couldn't,apparently it was stolen when she went out,forgetting to lock her door.
this situation made her angry and she started snapping everywhere,tried to calm her down sha.
anyways,this night I saw her with our lodge security men as she was reporting the phone incident. I tried to ask whatsup and show care and she just nodded her way.
now later,I saw her on d staircase as I was going out again..she put her head on my shoulders and told me that her elder bro blames her for not locking her door.
anyways,this night I went to her room to ask how she was doing and I knocked but she didn't open.
I just angrily left and went back to my room,now she came back to my room and knocked d first time, I didn't open..she came back again and this time I opened and she found out that I was around but refused to open door for her.she angrily left..I later tried to apologize but she didn't open the door.
well..next thing I know,she knocks on my door and dropped my bucket that she was with,my shirt that she likes wearing and also drugs that I bought for her(she didn't even take them).
now I don't know what to do,I do like her,but I don't want to act as a pussy..and I'm really angry that she didn't even take d drugs I bought for her since Thursday..
harddon,realpoacher..
abeg una advice is needed

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

Viewing this topic: Astrid4(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.