Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1098041 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 12:50am On Jul 09, 2017
fayded:
okay,so I gat this girl and we gat this fwb situation although we both love each other,but nobody wants to make the first move.
anyway,today her friend's phone gat missing in her room and we all tried to find it but couldn't,apparently it was stolen when she went out,forgetting to lock her door.
this situation made her angry and she started snapping everywhere,tried to calm her down sha.
anyways,this night I saw her with our lodge security men as she was reporting the phone incident. I tried to ask whatsup and show care and she just nodded her way.
now later,I saw her on d staircase as I was going out again..she put her head on my shoulders and told me that her elder bro blames her for not locking her door.
anyways,this night I went to her room to ask how she was doing and I knocked but she didn't open.
I just angrily left and went back to my room,now she came back to my room and knocked d first time, I didn't open..she came back again and this time I opened and she found out that I was around but refused to open door for her.she angrily left..I later tried to apologize but she didn't open the door.
well..next thing I know,she knocks on my door and dropped my bucket that she was with,my shirt that she likes wearing and also drugs that I bought for her(she didn't even take them).
now I don't know what to do,I do like her,but I don't want to act as a pussy..and I'm really angry that she didn't even take d drugs I bought for her since Thursday..
harddon,realpoacher..
abeg una advice is needed

All these situationships una dey get into sef.....why you follow her dey act like pussy na, bros? Learn to tame your emotions. Why were you losing your cool like that?

What did you have to lose by opening the door at once or not opening at all?

You have to stand somewhere, man.....either you open or you don't.

You can be seen as indecisive...now she has turned the situation around on you and trust me, she cares less than you do.

If you niggaz will realize that these ladies ACTUALLY care less than you do, you would all stop taking them too seriously.

Even woman wey profess undying love to you, when the chips are down, you will find out that they actually careless.

Now drama that shouldn't have started is in play now.

Oga, call this bi*** to order.......politely but firmly of course. grin

This is one reason why you shouldn't eat home chicken and if you must, keep your bloody emotions out.

Meet up with her....preferably arrange it somewhere away from familiar territory. Persuade to go a hangout with you.

This will free up the air....if you guys can go somewhere you can people-watch better.

It will reduce tension and emotions to an extent, talk about general things before broaching the issue you guys have.

Make sure she understands why you acted the way you did and understand hers too.

Last last, clear am as the matter be. Make peace without selling your manhood.

In other words, don't act wussy while offering this peace flag.

If you can tease her and throw some good jokes about it and make her laff.....even better.

Whatever you do, make sure you guys make up and feel good.

Afterwards, take her home and bang the shyte out of her (hope you can bang her well)..........if possible.

After the banging, bros....reset this compass ASAP.

This is home chicken....do not play it too close to the heart.

You can continue as FWB or dissolve the liaison as the case maybe.

You can get hurt in more ways than one. (academics, emotions, financial, health - any of these investments may not really be worth it for this situationship)

Play it safe. Play it like a man and stop throwing tantrums needlessly.

5 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by solomix10(m): 3:54am On Jul 09, 2017
magikalz:

All these situationships una dey get into sef.....why you follow her dey act like pussy na, bros? Learn to tame your emotions. Why were you losing your cool like that?

What did you have to lose by opening the door at once or not opening at all?

You have to stand somewhere, man.....either you open or you don't.

You can be seen as indecisive...now she has turned the situation around on you and trust me, she cares less than you do.

If you niggaz will realize that these ladies ACTUALLY care less than you do, you would all stop taking them too seriously.

Even woman wey profess undying love to you, when the chips are down, you will find out that they actually careless.

Now drama that shouldn't have started is in play now.

Oga, call this bi*** to order.......politely but firmly of course. grin

This is one reason why you shouldn't eat home chicken and if you must, keep your bloody emotions out.

Meet up with her....preferably arrange it somewhere away from familiar territory. Persuade to go a hangout with you.

This will free up the air....if you guys can go somewhere you can people-watch better.

It will reduce tension and emotions to an extent, talk about general things before broaching the issue you guys have.

Make sure she understands why you acted the way you did and understand hers too.

Last last, clear am as the matter be. Make peace without selling your manhood.

In other words, don't act wussy while offering this peace flag.

If you can tease her and throw some good jokes about it and make her laff.....even better.

Whatever you do, make sure you guys make up and feel good.

Afterwards, take her home and bang the shyte out of her (hope you can bang her well)..........if possible.

After the banging, bros....reset this compass ASAP.

This is home chicken....do not play it too close to the heart.

You can continue as FWB or dissolve the liaison as the case maybe.

You can get hurt in more ways than one. (academics, emotions, financial, health - any of these investments may not really be worth it for this situationship)

Play it safe. Play it like a man and stop throwing tantrums needlessly.
you doin a gud job here...thumbs up
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by realpoacher(m): 5:51am On Jul 09, 2017
fayded:
okay,so I gat this girl and we gat this fwb situation although we both love each other,but nobody wants to make the first move.
anyway,today her friend's phone gat missing in her room and we all tried to find it but couldn't,apparently it was stolen when she went out,forgetting to lock her door.
this situation made her angry and she started snapping everywhere,tried to calm her down sha.
anyways,this night I saw her with our lodge security men as she was reporting the phone incident. I tried to ask whatsup and show care and she just nodded her way.
now later,I saw her on d staircase as I was going out again..she put her head on my shoulders and told me that her elder bro blames her for not locking her door.
anyways,this night I went to her room to ask how she was doing and I knocked but she didn't open.
I just angrily left and went back to my room,now she came back to my room and knocked d first time, I didn't open..she came back again and this time I opened and she found out that I was around but refused to open door for her.she angrily left..I later tried to apologize but she didn't open the door.
well..next thing I know,she knocks on my door and dropped my bucket that she was with,my shirt that she likes wearing and also drugs that I bought for her(she didn't even take them).
now I don't know what to do,I do like her,but I don't want to act as a pussy..and I'm really angry that she didn't even take d drugs I bought for her since Thursday..
harddon,realpoacher..

Simply ignore her. Don't apologize again.

She has turned the table on you. Accept that fact but do nothing. I repeat, ignore her. The more you apologize the more she will resent you. The more she resent you the more you will lose your respect, the more you lose your respect the more you will hate yourself.

If she comes around genuinely to apologize, accept her back but with some conditions. Remember that you are the man with balls between your legs and not a pussy. Ignore her and don't sit around waiting for her to come apologize, go out and meet other girls and forget her totally.

I have warned you!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 9:14am On Jul 09, 2017
realpoacher:

Simply ignore her. Don't apologize again.

She has turned the table on you. Accept that fact but do nothing. I repeat, ignore her. The more you apologize the more she will resent you. The more she resent you the more you will lose your respect, the more you lose your respect the more you will hate yourself.

If she comes around genuinely to apologize, accept her back but with some conditions. Remember that you are the man with balls between your legs and not a pussy. Ignore her and don't sit around waiting for her to come apologize, go out and meet other girls and forget her totally.

I have warned you!

Alternatively you can do as @Realpoacher suggested. I like this option even better. Short and direct. cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by hazard1759(m): 9:57am On Jul 09, 2017
Abortions:
wHO BE DiZ...A CONfUSED FVCKER?
Your father should have pulled out,coz u're a clear case of a wasted sperm. #Mofo
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by realpoacher(m): 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
magikalz:

Alternatively you can do as @Realpoacher suggested. I like this option even better. Short and direct. cool

Lolz.. Abi.. Short and direct. cheesy I have a lot of other options to give which when implemented he will turn the table around back on her, but since he is a novice, he will blow it. So let him stick with ignoring her. That's for his level

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
@ NairalandSARS

mail: datingdrill@gmail.com

only private/sensitive messages or whatsapp group request only.

every other ish should be posted here.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LordZero(m): 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
HARDDON I hail ooo...

obiomon kalatium n everyone that has been contributing since day one.. wehdone sirs..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
LordZero:
HARDDON I hail ooo...

obiomon kalatium n everyone that has been contributing since day one.. wehdone sirs..

awol he went! angry

returned he has? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LordZero(m): 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
HARDDON:

awol he went! angry

returned he has? undecided

Never planned to go AWOL. Just another stage in life's journey. .

I'll be available periodically but not full time yet...

I've missed the thread but you are doing a solid job as you've always been doing it since inception. ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by johnson232: 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
fayded:
harddon,realpoacher..
@ bold apologize for what?
Wasn't she d first person dat refused to open d door when u knocked?
Did she apologize? Why are u apologizing?

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hey harddon... I've got an issue with flowing with girls... Even tho to them (girls), it looks like I've got this sendless attitude but I still can't really flow well with them...

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
johnson232:

@ bold apologize for what?
Wasn't she d first person dat refused to open d door when u knocked?
Did she apologize? Why are u apologizing?

She'z got him on her wrap.

Such attitudes usually lead single men into woman wrapper wen married.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
donbobs:
Hey harddon... I've got an issue with flowing with girls... Even tho to them (girls), it looks like I've got this sendless attitude but I still can't really flow well with them...

HOw can u wen ur sendless wear bum shorts, ties gele with well starched half-cut buba?

Wen we say sendless we dont mean been unapproachable , crude , always wit a frowning fvck off face n forming hard man!
No daz not what we mean

We mean ur not been clingy n needy. We mean ur been confortable enough in ur skin to make fun of a fyn soft doll u just met.

We mean ur oozing out airs that tell her u dont give a hoot wheda she's here or gone. U live ur life cos u are a natural chicks magnate n she is lucky to even share your space, spot n sprite.

U dig?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by klark3: 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
HARDDON:

She'z got him on her wrap.

Such attitudes usually lead single men into woman wrapper wen he is married.
hahahahahaha... cheesy
Very true
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Allboiz: 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
New girls I meet read my chat and don't reply... Are they forming hard to get or what
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kellapaw: 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
OP

I have this girl in my HOSTEL.
She is in 500level and am in 300level.
She is Lil bigger than me also
I love her so much. We are not really close Buh. We do greet casually.

She will be graduating by August.

I need to act quickly.

I need your help

Tho I av confidence in talking to other Babes. And woeing them Buh this one is different.

She dont rapport with anybody in the hostel. We do greet ourself casually. 3 days ago she came from a journey. When I met her. I ask that . How was her trip. And hope she had fun. And she smiles heavily back to me in reply. Buh to continue aqain is like a Jericho now
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by klark3: 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
Kellapaw:
OP

I need to act quickly.

I need your help

Tho I av confidence in talking to other Babes. And woeing them Buh this one is different.

She dont rapport with anybody in the hostel. We do greet ourself casually. 3 days ago she came from a journey. When I met her. I ask that . How was her trip. And hope she had fun. And she smiles heavily back to me in reply. Buh to continue aqain is like a Jericho now
So all u want from this girl now is sexx?
& Who told u a girl smiling at u means she likes u?
Don't u have male friends who smile at u when talking?
August is next month? tell me how u wouldn't act needy or clingy now dat u have already set a deadline to sleep with this girl?
I just hope u don't rape this girl before august... sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Obiomon: 8:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
LordZero:
HARDDON I hail ooo...

u follow buhari go london?? grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
Allboiz:
New girls I meet read my chat and don't reply... Are they forming hard to get or what

No, not at all. Its u forming Hard to get

Your words are hard to get

Your lines Drive even d moon away. So who is really forming hard to get ? See?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
Kellapaw:
OP

I need to act quickly.

I need your help

Wake up!

Wake up!

Wake up!

Don't waste your time on this.

Forget it!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
Allboiz:

HARDDON:

No, not at all. Its u forming Hard to get

Your words are hard to get

Your lines Drive even d moon away. So who is really forming hard to get ? See?

Hahahaha oh lawd!! Sleek.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
Kellapaw:
OP

I need to act quickly.

I need your help

First off, Delete your phn number from your Siggy. U come too cheap.

Next time u meet her, ask her this: Shelly, i wano ask you a very serious Question, I dont know how u wud take it, it has been bodering me for a while now( tune her anticipation up like this)

When she asks what it is, tell her : no not here. Dont know if u wud feint on me. Lets meet @ .....by 6pm

The Question?

Here:
Why is it that you lose your tongue everytime you see me?

Ask it with all seriousnes n d wary guts of a practiced painter

Now dont run back to me for follow up wity lines. Think them up tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

Wake up!

Wake up!

Wake up!

Don't waste your time on this.

Forget it!

But Why DTG?

I like matured ladies. You wud learn these drills faster with em .....Go figure

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
HARDDON:

HOw can u wen ur sendless wear bum shorts, ties gele with well starched half-cut buba?

Wen we say sendless we dont mean been unapproachable , crude , always wit a frowning fvck off face n forming hard man!
No daz not what we mean

We mean ur not been clingy n needy. We mean ur been confortable enough in ur skin to make fun of a fyn soft doll u just met.

We mean ur oozing out airs that tell her u dont give a hoot wheda she's here or gone. U live ur life cos u are a natural chicks magnate n she is lucky to even share your space, spot n sprite.

U dig?
Yeah man, I dig...
You've got any recommendations I could use?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
HARDDON:

But Why DTG?

I like matured ladies. You wud learn these drills faster with em .....Go figure

cheesy
grin grin

Matured ladies huh? I hear they can be motherly while some can be bossy. I haven't been with any.

The main issue is he's in love (already) with a girl that is leaving soon... Heartbreak is certain.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by thesuave10(m): 10:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
Allboiz:

Either you're forming hard to get or you didn't meet their expectations
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

grin grin

Matured ladies huh? I hear they can be motherly while some can be bossy. I haven't been with any.

The main issue is he's in love (already) with a girl that is leaving soon... Heartbreak is certain.

If only u know how fathering n having matured ladies boost confidence.....
If he is man enuf, she'd stay for as long as he wants.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
thesuave10:

Either you're forming hard to get or you didn't meet their expectations

Wit guys like us, ladies hv lil expectations.
An employer has no time seeking to please an employee

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by thesuave10(m): 12:39am On Jul 11, 2017
HARDDON:

Wit guys like us, ladies hv lil expectations.
An employer has no time seeking to please an employee

Lol. That's not what I mean.
She sees a guy well dressed approaching her with demystifying confidence and she goes in her mind "this guy is probably the real deal, he's fucking awesome " but then as the conversations goes on she realizes that he's game is weak (eg fails her "shiiit tests" ) and he really isn't that much of a big deal. Interest and Attraction dies off. That's what I mean grin cool
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 8:16am On Jul 11, 2017
thesuave10:

Lol. That's not what I mean.
She sees a guy well dressed approaching her with demystifying confidence and she goes in her mind "this guy is probably the real deal, he's fucking awesome " but then as the conversations goes on she realizes that he's game is weak (eg fails her "shiiit tests" ) and he really isn't that much of a big deal. Interest and Attraction dies off. That's what I mean grin cool

With our Nigerian gals of these days, bros, if your game no dey in the level of A+.....this shiit happens regularly. I don't really blame all the guys complaining here, you have to be very good to keep up or stay off.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by thesuave10(m): 8:39am On Jul 11, 2017
magikalz:

With our Nigerian gals of these days, bros, if your game no dey in the level of A+.....this shiit happens regularly. I don't really blame all the guys complaining here, you have to be very good to keep up or stay off.

Not just Nigerian girls. Every girl. By the way who wouldn't an A+ grin . I blame some of them because the major reason why they act like this is because of inner game issues and I was telling HARDDON that it should be a huge concern cuz dishing out lines and techniques ain't gonna cut it

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.