Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1094275 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
Agp19:
I jst stumble on this thread for my 2yrs bn on nairaland..Am this type of guy that see women virtually everyday due to my work and have rack up alot number on my phone but the issue I don't get past those numbers I collect from these ladies.dont know why

then I have these following situation
1. there ithis girl I meet on Facebook we chatted and things roll out that was December last year. down to the extent that she do most of the callings but along the line I jst screw things up. I don't return her calls and along way she stops calling and I myself calls once in a while but I now discover she's always demanding for sumtn.she will only call wen she need sumtn.which I do turn down some.but now shes telling she needs a phone which I stylishly tell I can't..what can I do to get her all over me again

2.there is this lady let me say we r dating but she has not say the word yes yet she acting as if she's my wife alrdy,but am not pushing it too much. she's the type that form this born again thing but I know she's jst trying to build a wall around herself.how do i break those walls?.bcus I want her realself.

3.there this lady in my church am crushing on crazilly but have bn acting as if I don't see her though we exchange eye contact once in while.the first time I tried a combo with her thing didn't go well jst a hi thing and we both walk away...what do u think I shld do in this kind of scenario

I would only respond to the first paragraph , all other questions have been flogged squarely.

What is the need of being located in the middle of the sea yet you go tasty?

Is your hobby number collection? Jack of numbers masters of nada?

The response below applies to life generally.

SENSE PILL:

YOU LIVE FOR ONE OR DIE FOR ALL

Humans ain't computers, we perform poorly at effective multi tasking. Hence, I always advise my students to pursue to a longical conclusion any important task, before taking on the reins of another.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Agp19(m): 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2018
HARDDON:

I would only respond to the first paragraph , all other questions have been flogged squarely.

SENSE PILL:

Humans ain't computers, we perform poorly at effective multi tasking. Hence, I always advise my students to pursue to a longical conclusion any important task, before taking on the reins of another.

thanks bro I posted that wen have not gone tru d thread...have done that now..am alrdy in the heat of everything there heads are spinning ryt now(gurls) thanks a million for the eye opening
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Agp19(m): 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2018
HARDDON:

SENSE PILL:

thanks bro I posted that wen have not gone tru d thread...have done that now..am already in the heat of everything there heads are spinning right now(gurls) thanks a million for the eye opening

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
Agp19:
thanks bro I posted that wen have not gone tru d thread...have done that now..am alrdy in the heat of everything there heads are spinning ryt now(gurls) thanks a million for the eye opening

Glad to hear that!
#BossBallsz!

Nonetheless, Note: No matter how hungry a lion is, it never eats grass.....

Hopefully, you fathom that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
ITS Long but please read it

So today I was at my house oo with my my roommate .. one girl I have been practicing this drills on and I think she is already interested in me ... she called and was like she is alone and her roommate is not home I should come over and chill .. I was like okay .. that was like 5:00pm so i got there at about 6:30pm .. when I entered she was washing her clothes in the toilet so I was just sitting on the bed playing songs and gisting with her waiting for her to finish washing and join me ..

But then I was having doubts in my mind .. if I should make a move to kiss her and eventually bang her if it works or I should just chill normal and go without doing anything.. my mind is telling me to kiss her but I don’t know how to make the move .. it was giving serious concern there on the bed .. as she finished washing she was like let’s go and charge her laptop and torch outside in the mallam shop ... but as I stepped out waiting for her in the passage .. a friend of hers came crying I could see tears in her eyes she went inside the house to meet my babe .. so my babe came out and told me that she really needs to attend to her friend now it’s serious that I should just go and she will call me later .. I said okay and left .. in my mind I was thanking God that it happened cos I didn’t really know how to make the move .. and I don’t want to sit there and just go home like that na f*ck up ...

So by 930pm she called me

She: sorry I told you to go .. I really needed to attend to my friend as she was crying..

Me : thank God she came sef .. I was already thinkin of how to resist your rape today cos I saw rape coming lol

She: tarh .. See your head ..

Me: lol I know you will deny it .. the way you arranged your bed sef is suspicious.. I’m sure there’s even rope under that you’ll use to tie me ..
So why was your friend crying

She: you know all this boyfriend thing na

Me: yea I know all these boys that cannot keep their penis inside their boxers

She: you nkor you fit keep your own ..

Me : I’m trying to keep it but you no dey gree me rest .. the way you were even seducing in that room today ehn .. you think I’m that cheap .. haha

She: fool lol .. I’m not going to school until 2pm tomorrow so you can come and keep me company na

Me : I will think about it.. but I’m wearing iron boxers next time I’m coming to your place to

Call ended ..

So if I go there tomorrow the problem na how to approach the kiss and probably getting down

Help
Harddon
2dice01

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 12:09am On Jul 30, 2018
MaxkidOFFICIAL:

So today I was at my house oo with my my roommate .. one girl I have been practicing this drills on and I think she is already interested in me ... she called and was like she is alone and her roommate is not home I should come over and chill .. I was like okay .. that was like 5:00pm so i got there at about 6:30pm .. when I entered she was washing her clothes in the toilet so I was just sitting on the bed playing songs and gisting with her waiting for her to finish washing and join me ..

But then I was having doubts in my mind .. if I should make a move to kiss her and eventually bang her if it works or I should just chill normal and go without doing anything.. my mind is telling me to kiss her but I don’t know how to make the move .. it was giving serious concern there on the bed .. as she finished washing she was like let’s go and charge her laptop and torch outside in the mallam shop ... but as I stepped out waiting for her in the passage .. a friend of hers came crying I could see tears in her eyes she went inside the house to meet my babe .. so my babe came out and told me that she really needs to attend to her friend now it’s serious that I should just go and she will call me later .. I said okay and left .. in my mind I was thanking God that it happened cos I didn’t really know how to make the move .. and I don’t want to sit there and just go home like that na f*ck up ...

She: sorry I told you to go .. I really needed to attend to my friend as she was crying..

Me : thank God she came sef .. I was already thinkin of how to resist your rape today cos I saw rape coming lol

Me: lol I know you will deny it .. the way you arranged your bed sef is suspicious.. I’m sure there’s even rope under that you’ll use to tie me ..

Me : I’m trying to keep it but you no dey gree me rest .. the way you were even seducing in that room today ehn .. you think I’m that cheap .. haha

She: fool lol .. I’m not going to school until 2pm tomorrow so you can come and keep me company na

Me : I will think about it.. but I’m wearing iron boxers next time I’m coming to your place to

Call ended ..

So if I go there tomorrow the problem na how to approach the kiss and probably getting down

Help
Harddon
2dice01

It seems you are looking for who will carry your jrod and put in her something....you are scared of making the effort. Oga, babe has made it clear and easy for you.

You managed the convo well enough to excite her. I would have said don't go tomorrow if you were coordinated enough to play this game well.

However, this might be your only chance so go and play it cool....the moment will always present itself so be bold and make your move like the ballful man that you are.

Are you a virgin?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 30, 2018
magikalz:

It seems you are looking for who will carry your jrod and put in her something....you are scared of making the effort. Oga, babe has made it clear and easy for you.

You managed the convo well enough to excite her. I would have said don't go tomorrow if you were coordinated enough to play this game well.

However, this might be your only chance so go and play it cool....the moment will always present itself so be bold and make your move like the ballful man that you are.

Are you a virgin?

No I’m not a virgin ... but most of the times I get down with a lady .. she probably was making moves ... I just got on my balls game recently I haven’t had much success with ladies yet
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kalatium(m): 1:38am On Jul 30, 2018
Wow!
Long time everyone . So harddon was back. What have i been missing? . It's 200 pages already and am still in 178,now i have to Catch up.
Harddon where went you? Ghost mode? grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by magikalz(m): 6:07am On Jul 30, 2018
MaxkidOFFICIAL:

No I’m not a virgin ... but most of the times I get down with a lady .. she probably was making moves ... I just got on my balls game recently I haven’t had much success with ladies yet

Alright, I understand. Just make your move with this lady and don't hold back unless she tells you to.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by majormofor(m): 7:43am On Jul 30, 2018
MaxkidOFFICIAL:

Call ended ..

Help
Harddon
2dice01

you can also try forming a game,that who ever wins will do something naughty on the other person...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by midehill(m): 9:51am On Jul 30, 2018
MaxkidOFFICIAL:

Call ended ..

Help
Harddon
2dice01

Omo c greenlight,,, for she to invite u, dat means she really wants u in her,,, guy diz z very easy,,, she ave given u d go ahead oo
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Agp19(m): 9:52am On Jul 30, 2018
HARDDON:

Glad to hear that! #BossBallsz!
Nonetheless, Note: No matter how hungry a lion is, it never eats grass.....

Hopefully, you fathom that
crystal clear bros!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 10:00am On Jul 30, 2018
MaxkidOFFICIAL:

Call ended ..

Help
Harddon
2dice01
actually i wish no one gave u clue

I wanted u to go and do this on ur own

Bro comma update us how it went down
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by flawless09: 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2018
Good day.. i must confess u gat a great thread here i stumbled upon this thread i think early this month.. and from what I've read i av done alota mistakes in my previous relationships I've been brokenhearted, played on friendzoned though there are some i enjoyed (those i dont really like them i hardly tell them i love them becos i dnt honestly) simply because i was a extrasuper nice guy thinking that would make this girls reciprocate my love for them.. i was wrong.. I'm this kind of guy that don't do girls most guy wont consider pretty.. i do pretty girls and i do ask them out telling them hw much i love them (handing over my balls to them) becos i do.
Since my last relationship ended tho i knew it wont last from the first day.. I've not dated anyone cos I'm i love don't just wanna go into relationship because i needed a girl (this used to be my thinking) But now i dnt even care anymore i wanna get as many girls as possible.

There's a girl like that in my friend's hostel wenever i go check on my friend i do see her.. and we just say hi hi
wanna get this girl how do i go abt it wanna start from here again.

Cc

HardDon
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by KvngMarcel(m): 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
hello boss I must really confess you're doing a great job. I stumbled on this thread sometime last year though I wasn't a registered user then so I couldn't really contribute. but finally I decided to register.
There's this girl I practiced this drills on that last year when I first stumbled on this thread. we really bonded and she fell in love. though it was a long distance thing then but after few months the girl secured admission in my school n we finally got to meet. she's really beautiful. it was really rosy at that initial stage when we Finally met as she was all over me. then one day while we were chatting on WhatsApp she even asked me if I had condoms which I jokingly replied with the I hope you're not trying to come and rape me line. she laughed. she actually came to my lodge the next day and was all over me. when we actually got all touchy and stuff , after a while she realized I wasn't really in the mood at that time, she pulled back and apologized for throwing herself at me. things moved on smoothly and she was all over me during that time.
I think I bleeped up at some point when I asked her out and I was even shocked with her response. she said she has grown to love me so much that she is scared to loose me and scared that things might change if we start dating and maybe things don't work out. that she is scared of loosing that bond and friendship. so for this reason she can't date me for now. that we she just wants us to remain close friends. we are intimate sometimes although she says she isn't really comfortable when. I touch her again because it feels like its her brother touching her. sometimes it feels like I've been friend zoned but sometimes it doesn't because she tells me some things that I don't think a friend zoned guy Will be told like most times she tells me whenever her period starts and end, stomach pains due to the period and some other very intimate stuffs.
Now we still talk very well. I go to her lodge we lie on the same bed, sometimes I pet her play with her hair. we laugh and gist.
I really like this girl and it wasn't my intention to get so close to the extent she's afraid of losing me but can't date me for now. I was just trying to follow your words that we should try to start as friends before moving to lovers. I guess I overdid the friend part as we are so close now and too comfortable with me now that she said she can't date me for now. she lives with her elder sister who also knows me through her I talk with her elder sister too you might even think she's talking with her other siblings when we are talking .
Boss the issue now is that I really like this girl and I know she likes me too but according to her she's just scared to take things further because she's scared of loosing me entirely if things go south. please what do I do to change this her mentality because I really want to take things further oh? sorry for the long epistle lol �. �.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nastydroid(m): 7:57am On Jul 31, 2018
KvngMarcel:
hello boss I must really confess you're doing a great job. I stumbled on this thread sometime last year though I wasn't a registered user then so I couldn't really contribute. but finally I decided to register.
There's this girl I practiced this drills on that last year when I first stumbled on this thread. we really bonded and she fell in love. though it was a long distance thing then but after few months the girl secured admission in my school n we finally got to meet. she's really beautiful. it was really rosy at that initial stage when we Finally met as she was all over me. then one day while we were chatting on WhatsApp she even asked me if I had condoms which I jokingly replied with the I hope you're not trying to come and rape me line. she laughed. she actually came to my lodge the next day and was all over me. when we actually got all touchy and stuff , after a while she realized I wasn't really in the mood at that time, she pulled back and apologized for throwing herself at me. things moved on smoothly and she was all over me during that time.
I think I bleeped up at some point when I asked her out and I was even shocked with her response. she said she has grown to love me so much that she is scared to loose me and scared that things might change if we start dating and maybe things don't work out. that she is scared of loosing that bond and friendship. so for this reason she can't date me for now. that we she just wants us to remain close friends. we are intimate sometimes although she says she isn't really comfortable when. I touch her again because it feels like its her brother touching her. sometimes it feels like I've been friend zoned but sometimes it doesn't because she tells me some things that I don't think a friend zoned guy Will be told like most times she tells me whenever her period starts and end, stomach pains due to the period and some other very intimate stuffs.
Now we still talk very well. I go to her lodge we lie on the same bed, sometimes I pet her play with her hair. we laugh and gist.
I really like this girl and it wasn't my intention to get so close to the extent she's afraid of losing me but can't date me for now. I was just trying to follow your words that we should try to start as friends before moving to lovers. I guess I overdid the friend part as we are so close now and too comfortable with me now that she said she can't date me for now. she lives with her elder sister who also knows me through her I talk with her elder sister too you might even think she's talking with her other siblings when we are talking .
Boss the issue now is that I really like this girl and I know she likes me too but according to her she's just scared to take things further because she's scared of loosing me entirely if things go south. please what do I do to change this her mentality because I really want to take things further oh? sorry for the long epistle lol �. �.
start playing with other girls.....thank me later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by WEEDSDOM: 8:59am On Jul 31, 2018
KvngMarcel:
I think I bleeped up at some point when I asked her out and I was even shocked with her response. she said she has grown to love me so much that she is scared to loose me and scared that things might change if we start dating and maybe things don't work out.

shoot your shot when the ship is hot.
she tried having you nut in her but you acted like her bro. you are bro zoned dude. you fd up big time.
when you resisted her charms the first time you got your spine but you kept rejecting sex so you got zoned. her sexual needs are being met by another. so she had to shelve you. the only way now is to make her feel she's loosing you, cut communications don't see her anymore.when she comes running back for attention you play hard then you strike. always playfully spank her ass. but you must make her feel she's loosing the man so she will crave your attention after playing hard then you strike.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Idowtfiwnt: 11:40am On Jul 31, 2018
Hey bros .. how do you see this chat ... with a girl in the same school ... I’m i getting it right ?

1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Idowtfiwnt: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2018
??

1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Idowtfiwnt: 11:51am On Jul 31, 2018
And again she has read the last message she didn’t reply.. any problem

2dice01
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
Idowtfiwnt:
And again she has read the last message she didn’t reply.. any problem

2dice01
you are kinda forcing the chat too much

Trying to impress her with words too much
So have to know how to Balance the flow

See ur typo and hers is like Goliath vs David
grin

Check this out ..we start chatting last night..

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Idowtfiwnt: 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
2dice01:
you are kinda forcing the chat too much

Trying to impress her with words too much
So have to know how to Balance the flow

See ur typo and hers is like Goliath vs David
grin

Check this out ..we start chatting last night..

So what im supposed to be doing .. what are my errors .. how do I balance the flow bro
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
Idowtfiwnt:

So what im supposed to be doing .. what are my errors .. how do I balance the flow bro
its was going all fine at the initial stage

When u told her she owe u bla bla ...and she said she will pay u..u can leave the chat ..lets her want u

There is this saying which says leave when the oviation is High

Learn how to Balance when chatting ..
Be mysterious

Dont be Desperate to reply even if u are less busy

Keep it lively

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
Harddon please advice me, am I right here or wrong. I called my woman about two weeks ago and her voice was cold as ice, I asked her what the problem was she told me that the scan she went for says she's having appendicitis, I was shocked and I knew what needs to be done. I asked her how much for the operation she said it is around 40k. I had money I invested so I pulled out 40k abruptly and sent her the money that night telling her to make the necessary arrangements and it should be on Friday so I'll head to the hospital from office. Well to cut that short the doctor said it's not what we think and so many other things which she failed to communicate to me.

I on my end didn't really understand the doctors stance and was still acting with the initial momentum and kept on telling her to prep for the operation, I could sense she's reluctant. Anyway, she finally didn't go for the operation but when all these thing was happening, my family and friends were involved and they contributed their own quota by constantly calling her. That's by the way.

I was hospitalized recently and she knew I was not the sick type. This is the first time I'm visiting the hospital on the basis of being unhealthy since more than 6 years we've been dating. She came to my house to see me last week Sunday and I told her I'm not healthy and I'm afraid of this coming week and I can't take permission from the office since it was my first month in the office.

Fast forward to Monday, she called me first thing in the morning and she saw I'm already up and was rushing out to work so she said she'd call back. I called her when I entered office and later in the day around 10 am to tell her I've recovered her LinkedIn account password and have made many changes. I also called her again around 12pm to tell her I was heading to ikeja to pick up something.

That was the last time I heard from her that day. I was very angry the next day that she didn't even call to know if I was able to make it through the day, I said I will not call her too since she did this.

She called the following day sounding angry that I did not call to know why she did not call. I too didn't send the anger as I was furious too and she knows that I was voicing my anger when she said if I don't calm down that she would take it personal. I urged her to take it personal and she managed to say sorry and ended the call. That was the last time we spoke since last week Tuesday.

My anger is, this is a lady that we both have planned to tie the knot cone January. Is this how she will be handling our issues she can't even manage my annoyance.

Instead of her genuinely saying she's sorry, she'll remind me of something similar in the past to prove she's right. I don't want to spend the rest of my life like that. If you say I was wrong with valid points, I'll go and make amends else, I'm ready to call over 6 years relationship a quit

Our both families are aware of our intention and I could call her dad and complain but I just don't feel it's ok.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by eldav(m): 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
henro4niger:
Harddon please advice me, am I right here or wrong. I called my woman about two weeks ago and her voice was cold as ice, I asked her what the problem was she told me that the scan she went for says she's having appendicitis, I was shocked and I knew what needs to be done. I asked her how much for the operation she said it is around 40k. I had money I invested so I pulled out 40k abruptly and sent her the money that night telling her to make the necessary arrangements and it should be on Friday so I'll head to the hospital from office. Well to cut that short the doctor said it's not what we think and so many other things which she failed to communicate to me.

I on my end didn't really understand the doctors stance and was still acting with the initial momentum and kept on telling her to prep for the operation, I could sense she's reluctant. Anyway, she finally didn't go for the operation but when all these thing was happening, my family and friends were involved and they contributed their own quota by constantly calling her. That's by the way.

I was hospitalized recently and she knew I was not the sick type. This is the first time I'm visiting the hospital on the basis of being unhealthy since more than 6 years we've been dating. She came to my house to see me last week Sunday and I told her I'm not healthy and I'm afraid of this coming week and I can't take permission from the office since it was my first month in the office.

Fast forward to Monday, she called me first thing in the morning and she saw I'm already up and was rushing out to work so she said she'd call back. I called her when I entered office and later in the day around 10 am to tell her I've recovered her LinkedIn account password and have made many changes. I also called her again around 12pm to tell her I was heading to ikeja to pick up something.

That was the last time I heard from her that day. I was very angry the next day that she didn't even call to know if I was able to make it through the day, I said I will not call her too since she did this.

She called the following day sounding angry that I did not call to know why she did not call. I too didn't send the anger as I was furious too and she knows that I was voicing my anger when she said if I don't calm down that she would take it personal. I urged her to take it personal and she managed to say sorry and ended the call. That was the last time we spoke since last week Tuesday.

My anger is, this is a lady that we both have planned to tie the knot cone January. Is this how she will be handling our issues she can't even manage my annoyance.

Instead of her genuinely saying she's sorry, she'll remind me of something similar in the past to prove she's right. I don't want to spend the rest of my life like that. If you say I was wrong with valid points, I'll go and make amends else, I'm ready to call over 6 years relationship a quit

Our both families are aware of our intention and I could call her dad and complain but I just don't feel it's ok.

Bro, such ladies hardly change. What you're seeing now is what you will continue to see years into your marriage. If you can't live with it now, just let her go because such attitude will make you miserable if you settle with her.

I too had to let go of a woman because of something similar. Make a decision that will aid you live a longer life free of worry and anger.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Takeit2017(m): 10:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
please.....the girl i ask out imagine told me she is not into me......that she doesn't have feelings for me....please how can i make her to fall inlove with me...any solution.....
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 2:31am On Aug 01, 2018
eldav:

Bro, such ladies hardly change. What you're seeing now is what you will continue to see years into your marriage. If you can't live with it now, just let her go because such attitude will make you miserable if you settle with her.

I too had to let go of a woman because of something similar. Make a decision that will aid you live a longer life free of worry and anger.

This is very sad for me but I'll let go. I love her so much but I love our peace of mind. Thank you so much and I pray God blesses her and me also with true happiness.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DAMAYYOR(m): 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
@MaxkidOFFICIAL
U tried to mail me?
The mail associated to my account ain't active
Kindly resend ur mail here>>
Lemme know once you're done so I can edit.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
DAMAYYOR:
@MaxkidOFFICIAL
U tried to mail me?
The mail associated to my account ain't active
Kindly resend ur mail here>>
Lemme know once you're done so I can edit.

Done bro
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DAMAYYOR(m): 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
MaxkidOFFICIAL:

Done bro
I've replied, u can edit my mail from ur post too, thanks
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Pharmtj: 7:14am On Aug 02, 2018
Why am I not always lucky with women. my girlfriend broke up with me yesterday due to tribe differences.

I tried convincing her to talk things over between her and my mum ended in deadlock.

By her words, once her mind is made up already on something is hard to change it.

My third love gone just like that. Indeed to Love someone is to feel pain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.