Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1096759 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:45am On Aug 31, 2018
temi4fash:

You left the one for the spiritual peeps

T, all humans are spiritual, whether they agree to this or not, is inconsequential. The spiritual controls the physical...

That said,

I wish I could split myself. I wish I have multiple hands and operate 48 hours a day unlike the 24 we are afforded.

I wish....

There are a lot hanging.

But I'd try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by temi4fash(m): 1:21am On Aug 31, 2018
HARDDON:

T, all humans are spiritual, whether they agree to this or not, is inconsequential. The spiritual controls the physical...

That said,

I wish I could split myself. I wish I have multiple hands and operate 48 hours a day unlike the 24 we are afforded.

I wish....

There are a lot hanging.

But I'd try.

Am talking about the one for Pastors and Ministers.

I understand every one has an offline life but just reminder though

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Barryton: 10:09am On Aug 31, 2018
U still love & want this girl deep down within u...It is written all over your posts
U are just pretending

When i asked u d bold question, below was your response;
automatix:
grin I can be very curious bro... Let's just say she has people speaking on her behalf, hence I give time.
First time she called, it was my brother that told me to pick and be cool.
This morning, a friend said who knew about her, while we were on our morning hustle to find a permanent solution, told me that "if she is trying to give me attention, I should do same". This is because i told him she called at 12 am. I laughed after that...
Besides, I dont have anything to lose Bro. Yeah, I like her but she is no longer where I placed her.
& i laughed...

Now hardon said this;
HARDDON:

Glad you managed to wristle out. But some of her venoms(claws, charms, touch) are still buried deep down your marrows.

& u came up with this?

automatix:

I will repeat same process on this one too and yes, chop am clean mouth like I did the ex.
For now I am more concerned about raising last portion of fund (1.2M) to chase and seal a deal before Buhari returns 2nd term. We are far behind schedule.
does this your above statement even add up?
U came to a thread where dating pros abide & u are deceiving who?
The bitter truth like i said earlier is u are still subconsciously under her control....

I would like u to absorb these words
HARDDON:

In all royal sincerity, only you can answer this question.
However, do know that with years of experience in this terrian came this queer ability to see through words....

u can't deceive anyone here bro...years is not enough to conclude u are no longer under a lady's control, but determination is what matters...but i m afraid for u lack d will power to let this girl go...but unfortunately u dont know this because it is subconscious...be upfront...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by automatix: 10:45am On Aug 31, 2018
Barryton:
U still love & want this girl deep down within u...It is written all over your posts
U are just pretending

When i asked u d bold question, below was your response;

& i laughed...

Now hardon said this;

& u came up with this?

does this your above statement even add up?
U came to a thread where dating pros abide & u are deceiving who?
The bitter truth like i said earlier is u are still subconsciously under her control....

I would like u to absorb these words

u can't deceive anyone here bro...years is not enough to conclude u are no longer under a lady's control, but determination is what matters...but i m afraid for u lack d will power to let this girl go...but unfortunately u dont know this because it is subconscious...be upfront...

I understand what you mean... But sincerely, I am not under her control. I never was. Everything I did was by choice...

It is easy to assume I am under her control because of what I have said but can she make complaints again I make attempt to solve them? NO. That is no longer any of my business.

If I do that, then I am under her control. As it stands now, she can't get much from me...

We are not quarreling and there is no point making it look that way. What matter most is knowing there are now strict boundaries.

Trust me, I did same to an ex... All these things that makes you feel I still want this current girl, I did to her and she(the ex) thought I was still interested in her... But each time she (the ex) makes complaints, I never do anything about it.

The one that drove reality into her brain was when she called me one day and said she has chronic toothache and need to have it removed... I asked her much and she told me I told her okay but never cared. I remember even saying after ending the call "Wetin concern me" but this is a girl I called often too, chatted her too after she had begged.

As a matter of fact, I called that ex less than 2 weeks ago, trust me.

Not sure you have ever seen a guy who does this. I don't joke with my trust and I HATE being taken for granted... Any girl who does these never get the benefits she once enjoyed.

Yes, I like her, I liked the ex too and even more (I have never given much to a girl like this said ex till date).

It doesn't mean I cant dismantle whatever emotions I ever had. As a matter of fact, I told this current girl I was gonna do exactly that since she was taking it for granted. She thought I was bluffing and can't do without her. We both know how it panned out now.

Things gain value and loses value bro. You love and unlove, u like and hate what u once cherish...

You will never agree to what I have said cos you have never seen any guy do this.

I am the wrongest person to betray cos I hardly forget even 10 years down the road while still smiling at you.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Foma2: 11:01am On Aug 31, 2018
Foma2:

I use one of d lines earlier written on the blog, she says she's ready for heartbreak, that's when I can receive my pay which is Mouth Gig. How do I proceed guys...
Please enlighten me a beg now. Put me through on how to proceed...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 11:47am On Aug 31, 2018
Foma2:

Please enlighten me a beg now. Put me through on how to proceed...
The problem is most guys are very lazy..

You just jump from 0 to 54 without understanding the basics

Well to you Question

You can say

Hahahha..and you think you handle me angry ..can you promise me you wont get addicted to me wink

Or

Stop making mouth joor..thats how you virgin use to say...can you even afford me huh
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Foma2: 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
Thanks
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2018
HARDDON:
@all, Dating Drill's Blog is now up and running smoothly!

We eat a royal humble pie for the inconveniences it's downtime might have caused.

Hurry up and visit :

https://datingdrill.com/

More juice dropping soon

Rich Regards
Don
For Dating Drills

Gone are the days ignorance in the web of women was pardonable.

Arm yourselves guy by clicking on the blog link

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
HARDDON:
@all, Dating Drill's Blog is now up and running smoothly!

We eat a royal humble pie for the inconveniences it's downtime might have caused.

Hurry up and visit :

https://datingdrill.com/

More juice dropping soon

Rich Regards
Don
For Dating Drills

Gone are the days ignorance in the web of women was pardonable.

Arm yourselves guys by clicking on the blog's link

And hey, while at it, don't be selfish! Share with your friends.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
degelinglacis:

Haddon replied, wow!!
*Dancing*
I saw this thread about the time you created it. But it's meant for guys so "" Shrugs"
2017: my birthday month was one sad month like that. I started reading this thread.
I was crushing on this cute guy, stalking him on social medias, I was always on his WhatsApp page typing shii and this guy would ignore me for days/ weeks.
I followed your advice, deleted him, I stopped "hi-ing" him. SENDLESS.

Towards the end of last year we hooked up again and the feelings came back but he was still distant.

I repeated the above(ignored him). He started calling, he became very attentive and now we are dating.

He's this Alpha type and I can't deal plus am inexperienced. I have only dated one guy before him.

This is the reason why I decided to "woo" you. Dating drills for ladies would help.

I have more to say, if I can send you a mail?

Ermmm, babes, hope that dance isn't the type I'm suspecting? Kindly don't distract me gurl, it's too early. angry

@ 1st emphasised, ain't you just a lil smart one? cool
Stealing moves meant for guys and using same on some innocent guy out there! cool

Now you've proved the fact that SENDLESS works like charm!

Just imagine this; even without being induced with dating drills, you've used those two soft manCHESTer mounds of yours and the pot of honey in-between your legs to manipulate him into some childish submission angry can't a guy be distant in peace as he uses stroll to taste those mounds and wirelessly stew the wet pink wine?

I'm officially angry with you. angry

Btw, this your wooing is too dry: no airtime, lunch, dinner, money, nothing. If a guy came to you with this kinda dry hands, would you check him out twice?

Infact, I change my mind, no email for you. I'm not doing again.

Bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by automatix: 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Newbielearner(m): 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
automatix:
she called me twice on Sunday night but I didn't pick. Then called her back that I will call her when I get home but didn't call her back as promised.

By Monday, I called, wasn't really in the mood, but just to hear what she has to say. Seems she was busy and asked me to call her back. I dropped the phone to attend to something else and missed her call.

I had to drop a message that we should make the call when less busy. I have not called back since then cos I am too busy chasing my business dream. I am a hustler... I have no time for games cos I don't have enough time.

How can someone complain about her ex not giving her attention or treating her right and tell u that u are desperate (Jesus Christ! Nobody has ever called me that) for doing the opposite of what the ex did.

Desperate for what? Pussy? Something I can get? U see it is wrong to take girls serious.

Never ever try to make them feel important or good. Never place them where they never belong or asked for. Never give them what they never asked for.

Don't even give them what they ask for directly.

Most of them have turned relationship to a financial shop. They're very good at making things up and pushing guilt on guys.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
Fresh fries on da blog: hurry now and visit:

https://datingdrill.com

You can't remain same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2018
A very Sleek Sunday to ya'll!

Remember: We all got just one life to live, make the most of it.

Gain Earlthly wealth. Live large & still make heaven! We kul like that! cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by futurevizi(m): 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2018
Harddon
David D geek
and other pick up artist
help me out......
I have been using Harddon way of life for 5 months .it has not been easy being that shy cute and introvert guy. Who lacked experience with women. Even after reading so many pick up books. But after reading and following harddon post I knew I had to man up.
With my gaming for 5 months now I have met so many gals but I have never had sex with any of them.. Some got frustrated and left because I was playing hard to get, some came in and left because I was still a novice brushing up my skill I think. To be sincere Harddon post changed my life not only with females but with my follow men. I became me.. Tank to harddon and many others that contributed to the success of this thread

5 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by futurevizi(m): 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
Here lies my problem
I really bleeped up yesterday ..
A gal in my uni,different dept sha came and paid a visit for the second time ,my roommates were out. I know deep down ,I need to Bleep her as I have pressed all her keys, she so much into me she wants to date me (she told me she has heavy crush on me) she wants a relationship with me .. My friends all around likes her, she's social, playful the kind of gal I love to be around... Yesterday after playing games, she lie on my bed forming sleep(i knew that was a green light) , I couldn't make a move on her with all the signals she was oozing.. I knew I bleeped up.. I tried playing around with her, it really didn't work.. After she got up, she playfully told me she hates me, that I hurt her and I am never serious with her and she have told me everything emotional about herself and I have for once told her anything emotional about my self..
Suddenly she switch how she so much love and why I don't wanna ask her out.. I have to make up a story to confuse her which didn't work . I just have to tell her that asking a gal out kills the fun, she said I should try her. Which I didn't.. I knew my body language was really oozing to Bleep her. Suddenly she switch again when I told her to give me a dance she told me she's not like other gals out there, when she's my wife she will give me that.. After everything we didn't have sex...I feel I have really blown my chance of making her gal. I know sex=love.
How do I go around this situation next time..
To be sincere I love that gal and really wanna date her.
I have an inner feeling that after what happened between me and her yesterday she will start avoiding me, because I believe deep inside me she getting tired how do I go about this also?
I didn't Bleep her and I am not showing any sign of seriousness with her...
Secondly using your drills makes some women afraid of me or hate me.
I don't know why?
Can one ever defeat the fear of approaching new women??
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Meklex(m): 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2018
futurevizi:
Here lies my problem
I really bleeped up yesterday ..
A gal in my uni,different dept sha came and paid a visit for the second time ,my roommates were out. I know deep down ,I need to Bleep her as I have pressed all her keys, she so much into me she wants to date me (she told me she has heavy crush on me) she wants a relationship with me .. My friends all around likes her, she's social, playful the kind of gal I love to be around... Yesterday after playing games, she lie on my bed forming sleep(i knew that was a green light) , I couldn't make a move on her with all the signals she was oozing.. I knew I bleeped up.. I tried playing around with her, it really didn't work.. After she got up, she playfully told me she hates me, that I hurt her and I am never serious with her and she have told me everything emotional about herself and I have for once told her anything emotional about my self..
Suddenly she switch how she so much love and why I don't wanna ask her out.. I have to make up a story to confuse her which didn't work . I just have to tell her that asking a gal out kills the fun, she said I should try her. Which I didn't.. I knew my body language was really oozing to Bleep her. Suddenly she switch again when I told her to give me a dance she told me she's not like other gals out there, when she's my wife she will give me that.. After everything we didn't have sex...I feel I have really blown my chance of making her gal. I know sex=love.
How do I go around this situation next time..
To be sincere I love that gal and really wanna date her.
I have an inner feeling that after what happened between me and her yesterday she will start avoiding me, because I believe deep inside me she getting tired how do I go about this also?
I didn't Bleep her and I am not showing any sign of seriousness with her...
Secondly using your drills makes some women afraid of me or hate me.
I don't know why?
Can one ever defeat the fear of approaching new women??

see free meat you just wasted. Take her to a movie (evening time), carry her to your house and bleep her. Simple as that.

Ps: make sure you are fun that day.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
Fresh fruit dropped hot: https://datingdrill.com/how-to-control-your-emotions-in-a-realtionship/
Hurry now and check it out

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Dataspider: 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
HARDDON:
Fresh fruit dropped hot: https://datingdrill.com/how-to-control-your-emotions-in-a-realtionship/
Hurry now and check it out

Good to know it's back online

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Meklex(m): 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
My new catch called just now (she gave up the cookie the first day we saw. Found her on Facebook).

After the normal small talks).

Her: so how many girls called you today?

Me: I wasn't counting. Maybe 15 or 20.

Her: who are they?

Me: Mostly girls interested in me.

Her: silence

Me: you are not romantic, this is the part where you laugh it off as a joke and ask me if I have eaten.

Her: have you eaten?

Lol. Girls are just followers. Tell them what you want and that's exactly what they're going to do

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ihatelove(f): 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
automatix:
I had this girl I met on here and it was one of those dating threads. I had always had my eyes on her though and I did mentioned it.

We took it offline via emails and she complained about what her ex did, didn't treat her right, neglected her blah blah...

Initially when i would call, i don't spend more than 1 minute on calls with her and she queried me on why i don't call more than 1 minute. So for that day, i loaded my phone more and we spoke for an exciting 45 minutes.

Naturally, I friendly connect with her and she is a wonderful person to have around.

Long down the road I would chat her often and then she started calling me as well. Mind you, she is very well aware of my intents, I didn't hide anything from her about my plans and she often declined wanting to date me.

But she would frequently ask me if i went out with any girl, if was with any girl at home. One time i went to watch black panther and i told her about it. She asked if i went alone or with someone.

I had other options, but I usually told her I had none.

I knew about the dangers of giving women too much attention but I stupidly thought there was one out there would not abuse it and she sounded so.

we chatted and she still called me, asking often if i am with any girl and so on. OFTEN times I asked myself, why would a girl say she does not want to date you but still ask you whether you went out with any girl.

Then I noticed that my closeness was beginning to get into her head. She told me one day that she didn't tell me her birthday because she knows I will start jumping up and down to make her happy. OMG... I felt insulted but I kept being me.

Then I noticed the egocentric rhetoric filled with boasting "I can't date you", "I have only dated two guys", this she often said even when you never asked.

We had a quarrel in which she repeated again that she can't date me (now making it look like she was doing me favour), I tried to appease her and she wouldn't have any of it. After that, I told her I will never call her to beg her again like used to just to make peace. She probably thought I was bluffing.

Minutes, hours and few days went by, I never said anything to her. She tried changing DP on whatsapp to get my attention and I didn't flinch. A few days later, she posted image of another guy on her status and wrote a lot of amorous things dedicated to the said guy, I saw it and stood my ground... In fact, I had to make myself more happy than ever before instead of allowing a girl make me feel miserable.

Then days after posting the guys image on her status, she came hard with long epistle, writing all sort of rubbish that I can't remember now. She said hope I saw the image of the other guy and that she did IT intentionally because I was too clingy.

She called me desperate, called me too emotional and boasted that the guy waited 2 years patiently for her because he saw she was different (she always does this and over hype herself to lure you to give her premium price to which I didn't see through initially at the beginning). She said if it were to be me, I would have been red with feelings. She told me she had decided to date the guy "since she couldnt find someone else that she likes"(again feeling she is doing the guy a favour for accepting to date him, a guy she broke up with previously for same reason as not having feelings for him)

She said that we hadn't met and I already told my brother and friend (who spoke to her on phone) about her and that it was a red flag for her. I did all these because I actually meant well for her and no games. But I blamed myself that day for being cool and giving her more than she deserved.

Oh well, after reading all the insultive epistle, I summoned courage and still never said a word to her. She wrote from 6Pm till 9Pm and I never replied any of that until she demanded that I deleted her pics from instagram where I had them. I had actually deleted them long ago, in fact all her pictures were off my devices. So all I said that day was "Deleted long ago" and that was all.

Silence kills women more than lethal weapon.

From that day till the 3 months later, I never said a word to her, I never called, I never texted... My mind was already preoccupied by how to tackle a new business idea was about to start at that time.

One morning, as I was about stepping out to go see my friend and my phone rang. It was her. She spoke calmly and asked if I know who was speaking( she wanted to know if I deleted her number). I mentioned her name and she said okay.

She said she wanted to check on me since I no longer called her because we were quarrelling (same person that terminated my call and categorically told me she does not want to speak to me when I called to explain things). I told her we ain't quarreling and that what happened is no big deal. I kept things light and peaceful.

She said I dont call her and I had to tell her I have been busy. She said it is a lie that it is because we are quarreling. Well, I had to ask after her parents to which she said they are fine. She then ended by saying she just called to check on me since I no longer called her. I said thanks for you and I appreciate it.

I never returned the call and spent over 3 weeks to call her and it was very brief, less than 1 minute.

I didn't want it to look like I was still angry over what transpired. She probably never knew there is loving side and a cold side soulless side that doesn't give a fvck. It depends on which one you want and I will give it to you hot.

The communication has been like that ever since, devoid of the frequent chatty and friendly atmosphere.

I know she is trying to get thing back and I have no idea what happened to the other guy but truth is, she needs her camo on because she is at war with a being she never knew existed in same body as the angel she once met... my ex would tell her this if they ever met.

I hope someone learns from my mistake.
She loves attention, she just didn't like you enough, if she was forming, things would have turned out differently.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2018
Ihatelove:

She loves attention, she just didn't like you enough, if she was forming, things would have turned out differently.
I can make u love 'love' cool
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ihatelove(f): 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2018
classicview:

I can make u love 'love' cool
halleluyah
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
Ihatelove:
halleluyah
LOL.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by automatix: 9:05am On Sep 05, 2018
Ihatelove:

She called me again, the phone was in my hand but I didn't pick... It rang 3 times.

After a while, I buzzed her on whatsapp and told her I missed her call cause I was busy with my gen. She tried being chatty, using all those emoji... But I often never reflect excitement.

After 3 exchanges I asked her what was the purpose of the call and that I am going to bed.

She said she wanted to hear my voice...(whatever that means) I saw the message but didn't click to notify her that I read it. I clicked by next day but haven't replied her ever since.

It has nothing to do with attention per se but more of an ego. She likes to feel important about herself but I am not gonna ever give her that, neither will I make her feel special again.

It has to do with ego like "guys are falling for me and I must be too beautiful, too important and too much"

You won't believe that she likes to change DP on whatsapp status when we have quarrel lol. Making different poses but now, she has stopped.

I am one of those guys who don't even bond with a woman via sex, no matter how mind shifting or exciting. It is absolutely nothing to me.

She likes to feel too smart but people that are smarter are good at recording deeds without making it obvious. I saw her moves but kept mum, I saw her Achilles heel, but never took advantage of her. I saw her naivety but preserved them.

She forgets that whatever people give is a choice from within, a part she never played a role on.

The good thing is, I am pretty much obsessed with my own shiit and hustle. Luckily On Saturday, we found a solution to the last piece of puzzle that has held us hostage since May when she did her rubbish and by God's grace, business starts fully next week after paper works are done. I will be traveling a lot after we are done with my city.

I am a hustler to the bone.

She probably thought I don't know my worth... I don't know any girl who crossed a line by abusing the tangible privilege I gave them and I still remained same with them. Once gone, it's gone, even though I call them once a while. Let's just say I have a bit of unforgiving spirit.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by automatix: 9:15am On Sep 05, 2018
Newbielearner:

Don't even give them what they ask for directly.

Most of them have turned relationship to a financial shop. They're very good at making things up and pushing guilt on guys.
I know bro. What she didn't know was that I knew there was a guy around before she revealed whom. I knew from the phone she started using but I just kept quiet.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by princfred(m): 10:56am On Sep 05, 2018
Can you come to my house i want to do things to you?
If she shows up....
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Meklex(m): 11:17am On Sep 05, 2018
automatix:

She called me again, the phone was in my hand but I didn't pick... It rang 3 times.

After a while, I buzzed her on whatsapp and told her I missed her call cause I was busy with my gen. She tried being chatty, using all those emoji... But I often never reflect excitement.

After 3 exchanges I asked her what was the purpose of the call and that I am going to bed.

She said she wanted to hear my voice...(whatever that means) I saw the message but didn't click to notify her that I read it. I clicked by next day but haven't replied her ever since.

It has nothing to do with attention per se but more of an ego. She likes to feel important about herself but I am not gonna ever give her that, neither will I make her feel special again.

It has to do with ego like "guys are falling for me and I must be too beautiful, too important and too much"

You won't believe that she likes to change DP on whatsapp status when we have quarrel lol. Making different poses but now, she has stopped.

I am one of those guys who don't even bond with a woman via sex, no matter how mind shifting or exciting. It is absolutely nothing to me.

She likes to feel too smart but people that are smarter are good at recording deeds without making it obvious. I saw her moves but kept mum, I saw her Achilles heel, but never took advantage of her. I saw her naivety but preserved them.

She forgets that whatever people give is a choice from within, a part she never played a role on.

The good thing is, I am pretty much obsessed with my own shiit and hustle. Luckily On Saturday, we found a solution to the last piece of puzzle that has held us hostage since May when she did her rubbish and by God's grace, business starts fully next week after paper works are done. I will be traveling a lot after we are done with my city.

I am a hustler to the bone.

She probably thought I don't know my worth... I don't know any girl who crossed a line by abusing the tangible privilege I gave them and I still remained same with them. Once gone, it's gone, even though I call them once a while. Let's just say I have a bit of unforgiving spirit.
bro. Invite this girl and furk her. Her interest towards you go soon die.

Something like;

Does she know about your project?

Her: How far with your project?

You: almost done will be taking off this Saturday.

Her: wow. Blah blah blah

You: it was really stressful. It's time to get some rest, will be at my hotel the whole weekend and have a good time.

Her: with who?

You: depends. If the bed can accommodate two people I might invite you over.

This is just a blueprint. If na me, I go dey my 5th furk by now.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by automatix: 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
Meklex:
bro. Invite this girl and furk her. Her interest towards you go soon die.

Something like;

Does she know about your project?

Her: How far with your project?

You: almost done will be taking off this Saturday.

Her: wow. Blah blah blah

You: it was really stressful. It's time to get some rest, will be at my hotel the whole weekend and have a good time.

Her: with who?

You: depends. If the bed can accommodate two people I might invite you over.

This is just a blueprint. If na me, I go dey my 5th furk by now.
she doesn't know anything about me anymore. I stopped telling her things about what I am doing even before the quarrel.

Well, I have not replied the "I wanted to hear your voice"...

I understand she might fade off soon and this is not the first time such would happen, neither will be bothered.

Bro, she does not reside in my location so the invite thing would not fly. I am in South West and she is South South.

No let toto kee u ooo cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ihatelove(f): 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
automatix:

she doesn't know anything about me anymore. I stopped telling her things about what I am doing even before the quarrel.

Well, I have not replied the "I wanted to hear your voice"...

I understand she might fade off soon and this is not the first time such would happen, neither will be bothered.

Bro, she does not reside in my location so the invite thing would not fly. I am in South West and she is South South.

No let toto kee u ooo cheesy
So you haven't met her before? I think you still like her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.