Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,809 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1096892 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ihatelove:

So you haven't met her before? I think you still like her
why do still tin he gives a f**k about her
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by automatix: 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ihatelove:

So you haven't met her before? I think you still like her
you missed where I said met her on here? Read my first post.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by automatix: 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
michaelandre:
why do still tin he gives a f**k about her
that is what all of them keep saying lol... I know someone who thought I wanted her back after her nonsense because I call her and chat her up but it's been over 5 years now and I have never discuss getting back.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by drnoel: 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
HARDDON:

Not for the feint hearted n the house would be on fire on the constant( you must care less cos Just like d national flag, ur only symbol of authority n pride is our Ballz n we must do all within our power to protect same) Cos no woman would willingly give u ur balls back without heavy , mostly unreasonable fights. (Ask black americans.)
But you must place your foot down n stick to it no matter what. Wrong or right cool

You might even shrewdly threaten her wit divorce.
You must start doing the opposite of all d sissy moves!
No more professing luv, no more gifts, no more incessant calls, be unavailable emotionally n physically. No more begging for s3x, pretend she is nt there.
Tell her what you would luv to have for dinner , make sure itz not what is on d food roster. If she doesnt make it wen u return, never agree to eat what she maDe instead tell her another thing, if she objects n says she is tired, roll out , eat out.
Do things without informin her or seeking her pemission.

Itz going to be a hard battle but no matter what, Men give everytin to hv n keep their balls!

Imagine a celibate giving advice to marriedmen about marriage. I have now seen everything. Pls any married man in this forum that follows this should get ready to break his home. A word is enof for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:43am On Sep 06, 2018
drnoel:

Imagine a celibate giving advice to a married man about marriage. I have now seen everything. Pls any married man in this forum that follows this obey get ready to break Ur home. A word is enof for the wise.

Wow...
Smh.
So she can do things( not minding if the home breaks or not) and get away with em because you are afraid of your home breaking? Talk about a pu77y a33 Sissy big baiby!

Havent you heard? : To maintain peace, one has to be battle ready?

Whether you like it or not, someone must lead the home. And guys like you make 90% of wives call the home shots while u are the ceremonial head...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by drnoel: 6:30am On Sep 06, 2018
HARDDON:

Wow...
Smh.
So she can do things( not minding if the home breaks or not) and get away with em because you are afraid of your home breaking? Talk about a pu77y a33 Sissy big baiby!

Havent you heard? : To maintain peace, one has to be battle ready?

Whether you like it or not, someone must lead the home. And guys like you make 90% of wives call the home shots while u are the ceremonial head...

What an egocentric ignoramus. Lead d home,...in what context? Are u there to be the government, ruler, king or are u there to be the stronghold? Is she there to be ur slave, house girl or Ur support?
Ur comments screams of ignorance obviously cos u are unmarried. Let me tell u my son, marriage is no bed of roses but both have to work to make it work. Sometimes the man takes the initiative, sometimes the woman does. It's a 50:50 percent ratio and when one party gives more than that it makes the base shakey.

'The Pu77y a33 Sissy big baiby' I see here is u my child cos no matter how much u huff and puff if Ur marriage has no base it will crumble but ofcos u won't know that cos u are unmarried.

On the contrary to maintain peace one doesn't have to be battle ready, that's Trumps silly idea and I now understand how it is that u don't know anything since Trump is ur school of thought.

Let me re-educate u, to maintain peace one has to be prepared to do what it takes. Sometimes one gives ground, sometimes one may have to fight.

I repeat Hardon is a bad influence on small boys like u here. I repeat if u do the rubbish he sells here. Get ready to loose ur spouse. If it's just a relationship then it's irrelevant, u can do whatever u wish but once u put a ring on that finger, then best u look elsewhere for advice and not with this bitter celibate.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by harry2sexy(m): 7:07am On Sep 06, 2018
Wyrax:
I started following this thread last year november.
I read some the drills.
I was 25 then n i never had a girlfriend.

I summoned the courage to get one. I gót one and my first try was a hit a former classmate of mine in the university fortunately we were posted to the same state for NYSC.
I got her number during the rural rugged and began to communicate with her via whatsapp. We went to our convocation. I demanded we meet she refused.
After the convo we returned to our differaent local govt in the same state.
It dawned on me that i loved her. I then sent a love message to her on whatsapp. I asked if she feels the same way she said she doesnt know yet until she knows me better that we only know each as classmate. She called me n was asking all sort of questions like if i wanted her jst a gf or more i said more she asked for my extra hussle aside from nysc i told her she asked for my age i tld her and all other questions like that. I was already feeling on top of tha world.
A week later she called me and asked for an amount of money tha she needs it for her training i instantly sent it to her

I went to her place a day before christmas we discussed and i left. And i called her severally after tha day she didnt pickup her phone i sent whatsapp message to her on christmas she didnt reply i sent new years message she didnt reply. I had given up on her until she called and said that she missed me. I was excited.
She now started investing more in the relationship i 5old her i was broke. She will call me we will discuss for hours etc.
I went to her play again this time for the weekend she told we should visit one of her fathers we went there. I was like a mini introduction i was feeling excited.

I on sunday dat time she suddenly said i shoud leave i was like what is freaking happening. I left to a friends house was just bored there. She then called back that i should return. At this point my mind became calm went back to her tha night was a sleepless night tho. She was pushing for sex(raw) i wasnt ready for that i told her i had a condom i can use she refused she said she doesnt like it dat way. She then said if so i should lick her i almost but i didnt i felt it awkward.
On momday sha i left hsr house n i went back to my place my lg.
I caled her she didnt pick again when she eventually pjcked she said i shouldnt called more than twice that she was busy(angrily) i promised i was gonna buy sth for her i forget i sent the money small amount tho to her.

She then found her voice again. We started contacting each other. I told her to come down to my place she did. I spoke to her mum. Her mum said we should come and see her.
That night again was long she wanted it raw again i refused she asked y that am i scared. I didnt talk sje said i should lick her again i almost but i withdrew.
The day broke and friend visit who i am suggesting has a mental disorder. She knck i opened the door n saw she was the one i felt somehow. Then she started saying whos this i said shes my fiancee she said ooo you? Wey no dey allow female enter your room? Wey dey always do shy shy. She left sha . And she cameback she said she wanted to see her in camera i didnt was her to go but she went anyways. I asked her waht she said she replied nothing i kept troubling her she insisted nothing. She bursted out that i like panicking too much that she doesnt like it.

The week on my pop, i got a job test invite for a day after my pop. I was excited i called her n told her about it she then start crying that theres no one to help her. Her dad just got a bad divorce her dad is a doctor in the USA.
I told her to touch down at my place before the pop she did. I asked her if she knew a former roomate of mine she said yes. She was somehow n then i asked wah is wrong she said she had an affair with him. He sexed her, he den left after. I was unhappy but waht can i say i jst said she shouldnt bother its no prob.
Inshort, i did the test i was successful i told her she calmed me thảt better opportunity await. But me i know say na suffer they wait. I was scared that i am about to lose her because she got a job unknown to her n i its gnld she rented an apartment(i was expecting tha after service she will go to her mother)
I applied for the gnld job too i never knew it was gnléc tho until she told me we would have to pay 18k i was curious after i had paid 4k i researched d company here on nairalamd and i got to know its gnld. She had already paid all the sums she was lamenting. I became childish tho i was laughing and making joke. Tho i was laughing at myself and waht thr mess i have gotten into in terms of work and finances. She became annoyed saying all sort that i am using her for experiment and she will just breakup with me it i am not careful that she cNt leave with someone with dat kinda attitude. I realised i sent a wrong impression i apologised to her. Because i loved her so much
I was triply scared by rhose statment. I left to lagos. I was so depressed (because of my family her going thru abject poverty, my mother was ill, my father was jobless, my sister needs to pay her school which i support, my bro needed to go to camp in the north iam jobless too) to the extent tha i said we should go on a break till i get a work amd get settled. She warned me tha break do lead to breakups i told her it all depend on her. She then agreed.
2wks later i realised i made an error i called her she said she aint coming back I asked her why she said she has been in relationships b4 tho i am GOOD person oo tha we hv different ideas cannot be together we can be friends tho. I was mad already i told my mother, my father my brother to talk to her. She alluded that i am always laughing when she not happy, and that i am always panicking. Rhat she cant live with me.

I called her mum her mum told me she will talk to her tha she already new it smal thing tha will cause or sepation.

I begged her, she blocked me in whatspp, telegram n facebook i went to her place she insisted.

I kept texting her until it dawned on my after 3 months she never comeback. I jst had to move on.

I made mistakes tho. I have always known my first trial to love will be a hard on. Because of the kinda relation i have with girls.

I sure didnt use the drills here because i was complacent and in love.

Some of my mistakes
Sending whatsapp love message

She kept me to feel a gap in her heart, she wasnt fully in love with me but i tht all her axns were love

She controlled me like a puppet

I was scared of losing her

I was insensitive

I showed childish attitude
I talked too much
I showed lack of confidence etc

I wrote this for future reference and to ensure some dont fall in same pit
can't comprehend. D grammar's so bad and clumpsy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Wyrax: 8:18am On Sep 06, 2018
harry2sexy:
can't comprehend. D grammar's so bad and clumpsy
Yea it is
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Supremor(m): 10:23am On Sep 06, 2018
Hi Haddon and all the other gurus in the house for the priceless lessons fro. I have the drills here. There is this girl I just met; got her contact and chatted up yesterday. She is in town for her IT and will be leaving for her school by next month, our conversations so far have been forthright though she already told me she's in a relationship and will only want to be friends. I seem to like the girl and won't baulk at the idea of having a relationship with her but I don't want to appear desperate despite having a limited time to make an impression on her. Please my challenge is how do I escalate things with her given the limited time.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
drnoel:

What an egocentric ignoramus. [s]Lead d home,...in what context? Are u there to be the government, ruler, king or are u there to be the stronghold? Is she there to be ur slave, house girl or Ur support?[/s]
Ur comments screams of ignorance obviously cos u are unmarried. Let me tell u my son, marriage is no bed of roses but both have to work to make it work. [s]Sometimes the man takes the initiative, sometimes the woman does. It's a 50:50 percent ratio and when one party gives more than that it makes the base shakey.[/s]

'The Pu77y a33 Sissy big baiby' I see here is u my child cos no matter how much u huff and puff if Ur marriage has no base it will crumble but ofcos u won't know that cos u are unmarried.

On the contrary to maintain peace one doesn't have to be battle ready, that's Trumps silly idea and I now understand how it is that u don't know anything since Trump is ur school of thought.

Let me re-educate u, to maintain peace one has to be prepared to do what it takes. Sometimes one gives ground, sometimes one may have to fight.

I repeat Hardon is a bad influence on small boys like u here. I repeat if u do the rubbish he sells here. Get ready to loose ur spouse. If it's just a relationship then it's irrelevant, u can do whatever u wish but once u put a ring on that finger, then best u look elsewhere for advice and not with this bitter celibate.

Whether you know it or you don't, there's a silent power tussle in relationships of any kind.

Someone has to lead the home.

The 50:50 thing exists only in your head.

Society teaches you 50:50 because it's the "acceptable thing to preach in public".

Wake up!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by WEEDSDOM: 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
drnoel:

What an egocentric ignoramus. Lead d home,...in what context? Are u there to be the government, ruler, king or are u there to be the stronghold? Is she there to be ur slave, house girl or Ur support?
Ur comments screams of ignorance obviously cos u are unmarried. Let me tell u my son, marriage is no bed of roses but both have to work to make it work. Sometimes the man takes the initiative, sometimes the woman does. It's a 50:50 percent ratio and when one party gives more than that it makes the base shakey.

don't be a kid boy, unknowingly you hand your wife your balls without even knowing it. she starts by playfully calling you names.

from there she graduates into getting angry and you beg and beg, then she deprives you of basic womanities(wash,clean,cook,sex..et all).
then she starts getting out anyhow without telling you..with brazen impunity she holds her shoulder high when talking with you, before you know it you start running errands lol weakmantic wussylord.

she start cheating with dudes who know that hlthey are men and brings you their kids to care for all your miserable life.

when you quarrel she quickly put you to shape by playing the victim card and you fall in line again and the cycle continues. before you know it you are washing her panties lol weakmantic.

in marriage there's nothing like 50 50 that is for weak wussy men.

its either you are leading or she is leading.

emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by drnoel: 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
WEEDSDOM:

don't be a kid boy, unknowingly you hand your wife your balls without even knowing it. she starts by playfully calling you names.

from there she graduates into getting angry and you beg and beg, then she deprives you of basic womanities(wash,clean,cook,sex..et all).
then she starts getting out anyhow without telling you..with brazen impunity she holds her shoulder high when talking with you, before you know it you start running errands lol weakmantic wussylord.

she start cheating with dudes who know that hlthey are men and brings you their kids to care for all your miserable life.

when you quarrel she quickly put you to shape by playing the victim card and you fall in line again and the cycle continues. before you know it you are washing her panties lol weakmantic.

in marriage there's nothing like 50 50 that is for weak wussy men.

its either you are leading or she is leading.

emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

Did u just write all this rubbish?

OMG so there are still hollowmen like u, no sense, no respect for themselves, unsure of themselves with a high level of inferiority complex. God help you but I think ur case is already too late. Sorry but u are a lost cause.

Let me say this now so all married men reading this will note and remember. There is no how Ur woman will do all the rubbish the person above commented if u as a man holds ur own. U need to hold ur own, be urself, build ur respect and still be able to perform ur manly duties as well as show Ur wife she means the world to u without fear. Ofcos u need to be good or above average in the sack cos that one matters too. U need to be proud about what u have accomplished cos noone will do that for u.

One thing is also always need to remember is that no matter how u treat Ur woman (am talking of spouse now not girlfriend) be it good or bad, any woman that wants to stay will stay and one that wants to leave will go. U can't hold a woman down by force or by fear.

Another thing to remember is attitude and how u guys began. Cos I noticed most men start high and can't keep it up which tends to then become a problem in the long run. So it's always best to start at Ur pace and don't do what u can't keep it cos when Ur level falls less than what some women are accustomed to then some will see that as a problem but none the less.
Still u don't need to be an asshole like these inexperienced fools Hardon, weedsdom and their cohorts are trying to portray.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by drnoel: 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
DavidTheGeek:

Whether you know it or you don't, there's a silent power tussle in relationships of any kind.

Someone has to lead the home.

The 50:50 thing exists only in your head.

Society teaches you 50:50 because it's the "acceptable thing to preach in public".

Wake up!

Ur Nigerian sense of right and wrong is battling in ur head. Leave that country like many Nigerians have and u will see the light.
What is said in public maynot be what is practical, that may be true, but do u think running the home and looking after the kids is an easy feat? U have no idea.
U also have no sense of right and wrong. Very ignorant.
My son please leave adults to comment next time. Now run along.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
drnoel:

Ur Nigerian sense of right and wrong is battling in ur head. Leave that country like many Nigerians have and u will see the light.
What is said in public maynot be what is practical, that may be true, but do u think running the home and looking after the kids is an easy feat? U have no idea.
I need "Nigerian sense" because i'm in Nigeria. When i travel abroad, i will use "abroad sense" grin They say "When in Rome act like the Romans".

For the record, it isn't "Nigerian sense", It's "social psychology".

When we were kids, we'd cry and cry to get our parents to buy us sweets or biscuits. That's MANIPULATION. That was our way of trying to get our parents to give us what we want.

Whether you know it or you don't know it, there's a silent power tussle in relationships of any kind. Everyone wants to have his or her way.

It's either you're a leader or you're a follower. No such thing as "co-leader". 50:50 exits in your head. Two captains can't be on a ship.

Obviously you don't know, but instead of going back to observe for yourself to know whether I'm right or wrong, you have resorted to cheap insults to look big.

Well Grandpa, I'm not here to argue with you, you are old enough to reason for yourself.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by drnoel: 11:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
DavidTheGeek:

I need "Nigerian sense" because i'm in Nigeria. When i travel abroad, i will use "abroad sense" grin They say "When in Rome act like the Romans".

For the record, it isn't "Nigerian sense", It's "social psychology".

When we were kids, we'd cry and cry to get our parents to buy us sweets or biscuits. That's MANIPULATION. That was our way of trying to get our parents to give us what we want.

Whether you know it or you don't know it, there's a silent power tussle in relationships of any kind. Everyone wants to have his or her way.

It's either you're a leader or you're a follower. No such thing as "co-leader". 50:50 exits in your head. Two captains can't be on a ship.

Obviously you don't know, but instead of going back to observe for yourself to know whether I'm right or wrong, you have resorted to cheap insults to look big.

Well Grandpa, I'm not here to argue with you, you are old enough to reason for yourself.

Yes my son, u have a misguided sense of what is right or wrong. That thing u call social psychology in that sense only works in Nigeria hence i call it Nigerian sense.
It also depends on the types of ladies u have been meeting and from what u wrote obviously riffraffs like u. No insults meant just a statement of fact cos in my time ladies had class and respect for themselves, not like these days.
Like I said, run along. Only comment when u have something worthwhile to say unless I won't be replying u again.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by TyushTal(m): 1:26am On Sep 07, 2018
drnoel:

Yes my son, u have a misguided sense of what is right or wrong. That thing u call social psychology in that sense only works in Nigeria hence i call it Nigerian sense.
It also depends on the types of ladies u have been meeting and from what u wrote obviously riffraffs like u. No insults meant just a statement of fact cos in my time ladies had class and respect for themselves, not like these days.
Like I said, run along. Only comment when u have something worthwhile to say unless I won't be replying u again.

Hey man, if it doesn't work for you, why not run along. This isn't your space (one of you derailers, I think)

You need to just be over it, if truly you are as mature as you insinuate. Nobody wants to see you messy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by drnoel: 5:44am On Sep 07, 2018
TyushTal:

Hey man, if it doesn't work for you, why not run along. This isn't your space (one of you derailers, I think)

You need to just be over it, if truly you are as mature as you insinuate. Nobody wants to see you messy

Anoda one bites the dust. Children everywhere. How old are u?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by eph12(m): 6:13am On Sep 07, 2018
drnoel:

Could this be one of the reasons why divorce is on the rise in those countries?

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by drnoel: 6:18am On Sep 07, 2018
eph12:

Could this be one of the reasons why divorce is on the rise in those countries?
Divorce is also high in Nigeria so what are u getting at?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by eph12(m): 6:25am On Sep 07, 2018
drnoel:

Divorce is also high in Nigeria so what are u getting at?
Exactly. We're becoming wise in this country just like the others
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by imma2(m): 6:27am On Sep 07, 2018
drnoel:

You started very well but with your subsequent comments, you're not a very smart man. It's obvious pu77y has shaped your thoughts...SMH

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by drnoel: 6:28am On Sep 07, 2018
eph12:

Exactly. We're becoming wise in this country just like the others

It's a matter of perspective actually. Getting divorced is not the best esp when kids are involved, u destroy their secure world.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by drnoel: 6:33am On Sep 07, 2018
imma2:
You started very well but with your subsequent comments, you're not a very smart man. It's obvious pu77y has shaped your thoughts...SMH

Had to go back to Ur previous comment to make sure I read it correctly and I was right as initially assessed. If u talk like a child, u get angry like a child then u are a kid, sorry doesn't work anyother way kid.
I won't go derogatory like u but there no man alive that doesn't like a woman's private, a clean one though. Cheers
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by eph12(m): 6:38am On Sep 07, 2018
drnoel:

It's a matter of perspective actually. Getting divorced is not the best esp when kids are involved, u destroy their secure world.
Hmm.. Many see divorce as the easy way out when they're not ready to bend the knee.

One person has to be the bigger person in most cases for the marriage to work. If we continue to insist on 50:50 then it becomes a problem. It gets to a point one party thinks he/she has been contributing more than the other, the other party probably thinking same. Looking at it without bias they're both right in their different point of view

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by drnoel: 6:46am On Sep 07, 2018
eph12:

Hmm.. Many see divorce as the easy way out when they're not ready to bend the knee.

One person has to be the bigger person in most cases for the marriage to work. If we continue to insist on 50:50 then it becomes a problem. It gets to a point one party thinks he/she has been contributing more than the other, the other party probably thinking same. Looking at it without bias they're both right in their different point of view

Now that's sound thinking that I never expected to see in this childish forum. Well said!!! I agree but for the part about 50:50.
Ur wife should be Ur helpmate, Ur support, Ur succour. Whether u guys decide u make it 50:50 or what not should depend on u guys and no 3rd party. As long as the respect is there on both sides that is what is important.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ahijo1990(m): 7:17am On Sep 07, 2018
You people should stop giving this Drnoel guy relevance now. All this his yammering with little sense and you guys are still obliging him.

If no one replied him, he will get the message and scram with his faux knowledge.

SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 7:31am On Sep 07, 2018
drnoel:
You see......! You and your likes are the problem we have in Nigeria. You are the reason why Nigeria isn't progressing.

You want to use what worked in 1918 in 2018 when obviously (like you said) times have changed and such methods are outdated.

Shame on you, Grandpa!

You shouldn't reply me anymore, it's embarrassing. With your own words, you have hunged yourself. Bye.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 7:54am On Sep 07, 2018
drnoel:

alright Mr ancestor i guess you are older than methusalah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lakesidepapa(m): 11:12am On Sep 07, 2018
2dice01:

See upper-cut smiley

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by drnoel: 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ahijo1990:
You people should stop giving this Drnoel guy relevance now. All this his yammering with little sense and you guys are still obliging him.

If no one replied him, he will get the message and scram with his faux knowledge.

SMH.

A pity really, if only u had more sense it would have been a case but then when u combine no sense and no home training. It becomes an issue. I will leave u to Ur parents though they have done a bad job as it is.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by drnoel: 3:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
2dice01:

No just Ur father's age.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ahijo1990(m): 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
drnoel:

A pity really, if only u had more sense it would have been a case but then when u combine no sense and no home training. It becomes an issue. I will leave u to Ur parents though they have done a bad job as it is.

You're an inconsequential chump.

Fck off pls.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.