Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1096224 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:57am On Apr 23, 2020
Millennialaku:

Pls where did you sent it to

kindly hand on .... haven't sent it.

it would be sent to the number you provided.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Millennialaku(m): 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
HARDDON:

kindly hand on .... haven't sent it.

it would be sent to the number you provided.
okay
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Phelumie300: 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
HARDDON:

seen. let me know when you receive it.

Sir, can I send you a PM?
Or better still, drop an email where I can send you a mail.
My case is terrible.
I need a breakthrough.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Trailblazer93: 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
Incel:

My case is terrible.
I need a breakthrough.
Kindly post it here... We want to learn from ur experience
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
Trailblazer93:

Kindly post it here... We want to learn from ur experience

Bros, my matter bad.
And the post go long.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Zabiboy: 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
Incel:

Bros, my matter bad.
And the post go long.

Post it here man...
We'v all been there b4...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ferrocene: 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Zabiboy: 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ferrocene:
Kudos to you guys

I don't even know where to start from, I just started reading this thread and I'm at page 15 and I hope on finishing soon .. OK let me start from this I shy a lot then later developed to fear, I don't know how to make conversations go on even among my male pals and families I just like being alone and never had a gf though with my shyness I tried buh never yielded a positive result.. Also lack confidence and self esteem cause am not that cute I guess that's where I keep hitting it... I don't socialize cause I won't want a situation where I would be shenked Buh on d way along I tried developing myself started talking to ladies that talked to me first( I hate shenking alot grin I don't easily get over them) then later sometimes flirt with some.. Let's just am a nice guy and am ready to move, it's just that i am free with ladies that are not attracted to me buh find it hard to start a conversation with people I cherish, anytime I try I end up stammering all sort of that and I easily give up.. I need help in approaching a lady cause confidence ain't my thing

If u cant build up confidence, then no one can help u...
If its fear of rejection, then stop thinking too much when u want to approach any lady...No matter d outcome, the money u have in ur bank account wont reduce or increase...
if u finally get to start a chat, stop trying to impress...u can jzt practice one or two first lines that'll make her smile or laugh and once ur head goes blank or u finish what u hv in ur mind to say, u bounce out..SIMPLE...
Try walking up to random strangers and talking about anything..just anything
GL tho grin grin....Welcome to d Fam...
Harddon wuld talk more
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ferrocene: 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ferrocene: 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by cyrilex202(m): 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
since you are still in sch try and make friends with guys that have lots of friends as girls. being friends with them u can learn a lot practically and this will go a long way to build yourself confidence. and lastly always try to have a normal convo with girls just like u do wit any of u close friends or siblings. wen u both are in good talking terms u can than express Ur feelings. I hope this helps
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Zabiboy: 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ferrocene:

Well talking to random girls is Not an issue buh talking and flowing to the one I want is d ish.. Imagine I will be in 400L by October and shey this how university funs go pass me by

Well...its better late than never...
Most top redpilled guys were simps nd jerks at thirty....
Like i said before, dont force a convo....jzt practice one or two first lines that wuld ease d tension...if she is a good conversationist, things wuld flow....if she's not jzt bounce out once u hv nothing left to say....
I ( my opinion ) think some of dese drills might not work on some university girls cz at dat stage, they r very materialistic...

Hope u dress well, look neat nd smell good....it helps

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ferrocene: 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ferrocene: 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
Millennialaku:

okay

got it?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Millennialaku(m): 6:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
HARDDON:

got it?
yes thank you

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
EronzRichie:

Firstly sir, we just started Talking after we graduated from School. so We were preparing to go serve but Had to wait for stream 2. so We talk but I am d Funny Guy so i just Drop and Go and she laughs. but things hit a Very High note btw us due to this pandemic , Told me everything about her and we got talking everyday Especially Midnight till morning..
But for 2 days i have been using Sickness as a n excuse. she has even Called me today. But i am afraid of handling d balls to her or telling her i like her. my FIrst Gf taught me a lesson.. So i am confused. She is Far,But She Talks to me everyday and i like her. I just want to know if i am.doing it right.

There is asolutely nothing wrong about talking to and bonding with a lady you fancy especially now that most people need somebody close either Tru chats or physically.

The issue comes when, due to the amount of hours you spend chatting, vid calling and other crazy virtual stuffs people do, you start getting Clingy and needy and always been at her beck and call and effectively killing the vibes. ( like I sense you are already doing, hence the need to apply a break like a virgin that got carried away by the sleekness of kissing and smooching but immediately, Jrod is introduced, she recoils.)

You must sprinkle fun on those boring Questions. ( Bios).

Sense Pill
The heart that goes sharing, grows 'fondier'
I know. I just know

Dos
it is not Everytime she calls you must take. Give her the gift of missing you. Anticipation.
Make the calls short or long; at your descretion. Not hers. Take charge. This is why you got those two pairs inbtw your legs.

You must always be the first to roll after a long call. ' aiit, my other fans are waiting, tgt, talk by 8pm).' you drop, you roll.

Sometimes, be dramatic, she calls, you pick and say ' hey, I'm really busy now, talk by 7pm and before she says jack, hang up'. 7pm comes, she would call. Ofcos you didn't....

If she ever brings up dating talks, ask her ' are you sure you can afford me?' or ' sure you can take my heat?'

Spicy up the talks with crazy demands.
1. tell Her , 'sing for me.' She'd ask what kinda song? Tell her 'anyone that comes to her mind first'. ( listen intently to the song's lyrics, ladies are very cryptic and within the lyrics, would lie words to despel this your wacky talks of asking somebody you already have in your nets out!)

2. if you are on vid call, tell her to drop the phone in a nice place, move back and show you her twerking skills or dancing skills or any other crazy thing you want her to do.

and a host of others. if she asks you for some, oblige her rarely.
If you must goof around , just call and start the goof. don't wait for her to ask. cheesy

Simply be spontaneous and take charge.

Sense Pill
There is nothing wrong about loving, don't just do it like a duck on heat.
There is nothing wrong about bonding, don't just let it get to the point where your balls and brains fall out.

And if you must lust, take your balls with you.

There is nothing wrong about living , don't just settle with mediocrity.

Don't talk like the average Joe, live like the average Jones, bond like the average James .

Heck, we born Royals.

Rich Regards
Don

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by AsiriCoker: 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hi guys,
We created a program for the single men in our midst. Please permit this post.

The How-To-Get-Married-Too dating program is here for Singles, Divorced and Widowed.

This is a 5-month dating program for eligible singles who are paired with shortlisted partners and assigned weekly tasks to foster understanding, love and friendship.

Incompatible pairs are unpaired and rotated with new partners after every 30-days and made to repeat the first month tasks to find a suitable partner.

Partners who are unable to find the right partners are removed from the program after 5 (five) months of unsuccessful pairing.

Eligibility​
- 25 to 55 years
- Single, divorced or widowed
- Employed
- Ready for marriage

Sounds like a program you'd like to try?

Get started now https://howtogetmarriedtoo.ck.page/sign-up
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 9:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
Here;

https://www.nairaland.com/5812385/male-friend-stopped-talking-me#88775423

To all of you that always want to ask a gurl out, kindly read the thread above and LEARN!!!!!!

Learn to flow and avoid that stupid move!
Ball was in his court and he just blew it. Now, bereft of ideas, he went hiatus. cheesy

smh

7 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 25, 2020
Millennialaku:

what is your email or whatsapp number
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kaykay999(m): 1:52am On Apr 25, 2020
drealcivilceno:
I dey fear for my daughters life ooh! Choi! grin
Lmao!! Ah swear
I pray I have only one
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by drealcivilceno(m): 9:13am On Apr 25, 2020
Kaykay999:

Lmao!! Ah swear
I pray I have only one

Me none, coz the wahala eeehn!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by drealcivilceno(m): 9:51am On Apr 25, 2020
Ok Harddon.

Thank God for persons like you, emancipating guys like me from heart-ripping, time wasting, nerve wracking, head aching, money gulping ladies. You are life saver, seriously!

I wish I had found you guys early, maybe somethings would have not happened, although I learnt from some other person on this platform, but his is like the science of sexual relationships while your is like the art part(drills)...

boss....

More victory to those fingers and power to elbows, that has helped people from those mindless, mind-game playing women that rubbed MEN noses in the mud.

I'm grateful.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ferrocene: 10:52am On Apr 25, 2020
drealcivilceno:
Ok Harddon.

Thanks for persons like you, emancipating guys like me from heart-ripping, time wasting, nerve wracking, head aching, money gulping ladies. You are life saver, seriously!

I wish I had found you guys early, maybe somethings would have not happened, although I learnt from some other person on this platform, but his is like the science of sexual relationships while your is like the art part(drills)...

boss....

More victory to those fingers and power to elbows, that has helped people from those mindless, mind-game playing women that rubbed MEN noses in the mud.

I'm grateful.

Share your story seems your story would be interesting grin grin grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by drealcivilceno(m): 11:52am On Apr 25, 2020
Ferrocene:

Share your story seems your story would be interesting grin grin grin

I'm tempted to..

The crux of that chapter of my life; Everyone of my previous relationship ended in failure...

5 of them in the space of 10 years... yeah I know, na love dey shack me. They all held me by my biscuits and boy did they sink their fangs into them.

I was not dull, I knew this way of life, although it was crude, thanks to church again, I thought it was against biblical principles.. Let me not go down that lane.

Everyone of them is married, although I do not like this part, weeping where they are coz of mistake, So yes, Girls are their own self-inflicted enemies and for this reason, as a MAN, do not ever give the reins of your relationship to them, be it a 5 or a 10-You do pus-say not their face, even it counts for something

Now I know better; this world is a market place, value is everything... So choose and hold what you value very dearly. Fail to do this and you be left to bite the dust!

PS: To win a race you have to be a step ahead, in all endeavours Always!

Modified: I'm still learning from everyone of you! Especially the DON himself grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by CaveAdullam: 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
HARDDON!!!!!

Not to flatter you, you are one of the persons I will always love to spend my time with daily--not because of your dating drills only but your balanced masculine behaviour.

I can't believe I'm interested in reading from page one for the second time. Oh HARDDON!

The only problem I have now is; is sex the peak for a guy in this dating game? Any other substitutes?

I'm asking solely because I'm a religious person and sex is only within the marriage boundary. However, I have some personal reservations/opinions(based on some logical conclusions) about some facts which most religious persons discard.

I await for your reply.

Well done DON JUAN HARDDON.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
Incel:

My case is terrible.
I need a breakthrough.

all general questions should be posted here so others can learn from them too.

we only entertain highly private matters off here.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ferrocene:
Kudos to you guys

I don't even know where to start from, I just started reading this thread and I'm at page 15 and I hope on finishing soon .. OK let me start from this I shy a lot then later developed to fear, I don't know how to make conversations go on even among my male pals and families I just like being alone and never had a gf though with my shyness I tried buh never yielded a positive result.. Also lack confidence and self esteem cause am not that cute I guess that's where I keep hitting it... I don't socialize cause I won't want a situation where I would be shenked Buh on d way along I tried developing myself started talking to ladies that talked to me first( I hate shenking alot grin I don't easily get over them) then later sometimes flirt with some.. Let's just am a nice guy and am ready to move, it's just that i am free with ladies that are not attracted to me buh find it hard to start a conversation with people I cherish, anytime I try I end up stammering all sort of that and I easily give up.. I need help in approaching a lady cause confidence ain't my thing

We are very much aware of this that was why we dedicated 8 posts on our blog to building self confidence.
the answer you seek is laid out in lay man's term on the blog.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Danishguy(m): 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
HARDDON:

We are very much aware of this that was why we dedicated 8 posts on our blog to building self confidence.
the answer you seek is laid out in lay man's term on the blog.
I love your articles and hope to see newer written ones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Donhezzy(m): 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
Good day everyone and to my Boss hardon...guy u are a life saver, really appreciate the good work u doing here especially for dedicating ur time, space n energy in schooling nice guys like us....

I stumbled upon dis thread some few years back buh b4 den I was a total whimp to dem ladies.....Neva really got d chance to ve a gurlfriend through out my secondary school days cuz I was dat shy intimated little dude dat can't strike a simple convo wit em ladies.... I knew nothing about dating, web of gurls, and watever it entails

fast forward to wen I finished my secondary school den I had to enroll for some tutorial due to jamb I was about to write cuz ve bin home for quite some while

I met dis gurl the very first day I enrolled for the tutorial and i asked for er digit buh she told me dat she don't give er digit to strangers....... I was perplexed and anxious so I took it upon me dat I'm going to have er for keeps not knowing dat was the beginning ov me handling my two precious balls to er

okay I got to know er as time comes and she willingly gave me er digit wit some persuading of course.....I had to call er instantly for er to see my numba also, after dat day, i was the one doing the calling, texting and d one investing more (mean time and energy) dis girl won't even give a damn if I'm existing...... the more I try to impress er the more it drives er away..

so I I did the worst mistake of my life by asking er out wic she definitely said NO ( arrrh, wat was i expecting) I den try to impress er wit gifts and money to see if she would change er mind buh the more I try the more she keep resisting me so I grew up some balls and ask er why she refused to date me and she mention just FOUR words dat touched me" I DONT DATE WEAKLINGS" immediately I heard dose words my temperature changed and it looks like I was beginning to fall sick.

I went home and was pondering over the word, and each times I try to remember d incidence it create a loop hole in my heart..... heartbreak + depression = (I just pray no one get to dat stage) .... i had to console myself and took it upon me not to Be or ever be called a WEAKLING by anyone not to talk of one idiat girl. so I searched upon search until I came across did thread, I studied d drills, digested it and understood all wat it entails cuz i was eager to become a beta version of myself

I finally gained admission into one state Uni den ve already mastered d arts I was so engrossed,garnished and oozing wit confidence ..........let me not bore u wit my long epistle I became a beta version of me and was a lady magnet

Buh there came a day i went to read in one of d art classes dats like my usual spot during exam...I like to read there cuz its always quiet, calm most people prefer d library which I dispice cuz its always crowdy not to forget dat sexy cool breeze dat get u blown off. OK back to d issh........so I was trying to simulate some things ve read b4 and I was finding hard time wit some of the stuff so I just carried my phone and started pressing so as to clear off my mind.

As I was trying to clear my mind off I saw dis damsel mehn! she's super hot, shes chocolate, got dose tiny bmw eyes, sexy pink leaps, got dis tiny waist wit nice curvy heaps not to forget er ass as well damn! she's a complete package.......... unfortunately she was coming towards my direction buh wasn't sure if shes coming inside the class buh one thing I know for sure is dat ders no way shes gonna roll pass me without me engrossing er

so she finally got to were I was, she stood at the door post and quickly took a brief glanced at the class and off she went....ouch!

to be continued
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
Good evening HARDDON
I have four female friends ,1st one likes me but I don't reciprocate, 2nd one only likes or talk to me during exam or test time, 3rd one is already taken ,the 4th one is the most brilliant among the four and that's the one I like,we are currently trying to write our 1st semester final year exam b4 corona virus wahala enter, I don't even know why I like her upon say she is short, I have made advances towards her last year and she noticed and started giving me, I don't date students body language, but she laughs at my jokes,we eat together whenever we branch at the place of the 3rd gal to read or do assignments
, My question is, since she is a female friend already, how do I convert her to girlfriend without a glitch?

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.